Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,694 members, 7,879,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:33 AM

So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London (12189 Views)

Why Is It So Difficult To Meet A Decent Igbo Guy In Lagos?? / High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home / My Man Has Pictures Of His Baby Mama In His House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by CyberG: 6:07pm On Sep 26, 2008
sesman:

am with sin on this o, its very difficult to find a nice Nigeria lady in london, perhaps we should start a forum for single london based Nigeria man/woman forum, we can all meet and arrange a night out, what do you all think?

This seems a good idea. . . worth trying out and hope people are sincere and honest about the whole thing, since you all supposed know the koko!  grin grin

Okay, so whoever is reading this and is in Alberta. . . anywhere, though I am in Edmonton. . . should holla o. I have a couple of Naija male friends here but where are the ladies? sad C'mon, we are human beings on this side of God's earth and why not come chill with us in the mills of the cold snow? wink No . . . it's not that cold, really!  grin grin
Re: So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by gabelogan(m): 9:14pm On Sep 26, 2008
it is easier for the camel to pass through the eye of the needle than to find a good nigerian girl in London.

Sisikill:

@ Topic
Could it be that these Nigerian girls are with the white guys because the guys. . . you know, treat them better? They don't Lord over them, don't expect the women to bow down and worship at their feet all day long? They don't go to work, come back at 3pm and wait for her to come home at 7pm to cook them dinner because heaven forbid, they enter the kitchen? Could it?

Just askin'

this is just a typical example of their mentality!
Re: So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by tpia: 9:19pm On Sep 26, 2008
Re: So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by Fuup(m): 9:20pm On Sep 26, 2008
funny but am with d ladies here, i think sometimes we naija men are control freaks!!!
Re: So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by gabelogan(m): 9:30pm On Sep 26, 2008
F u up:

funny but am with d ladies here, i think sometimes we naija men are control freaks!!!

control freaks?? how many of 'em would you even see to date talkless of control when they more often than not either feel they are too good to date nigerian guys.
most of 'em up in here deride nigerian men and chase white men so relentlessly, you'd think that was their main aim of coming to the UK. they are just sooooooo freakin proud.
Re: So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by skfa1: 9:33pm On Sep 26, 2008
gabe_logan:

control freaks?? how many of 'em would you even see to date talkless of control when they more often than not either feel they are too good to date nigerian guys.
most of 'em up in here deride nigerian men and chase white men so relentlessly, you'D think that was their main aim of coming to the UK. they are just sooooooo freakin proud.

I dont think is proudness, i think is for paper sake.
Re: So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by Fuup(m): 9:37pm On Sep 26, 2008
you have a point too, but i live in london too and have met some and they are not like thta, to be realistic i think its naijas generally,
I know some Nigerian men and if you see the white women they date and marry all b'cos of money and stay!!!!
So its both ways.
Re: So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by Fuup(m): 9:39pm On Sep 26, 2008
lol, still on the topic thought, it's in the nature of Naija women to dey pose, even in naija, in the universities you seee girls posing for their mates and make a fool of themselves for the aristo's, lol
Re: So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by Sisikill: 9:46pm On Sep 26, 2008
gabe_logan:

it is easier for the camel to pass through the eye of the needle than to find a good nigerian girl in London.

this is just a typical example of their mentality!

Well now we know why you can't find a "good Nigerian girl in London", you've been looking for Oranges in an Apple Orchard. Next time my brother, put out an ad for a MAID/SEX PARTNER WANTED.

Duties include but not limited to the following

MAID DUTIES
cooking
ironing
washing
cleaning the house
grocery shopping
walking the family dog
taking care of children

SEX PARTNER DUTIES
Must be ready for sex any time
Must be willing to put my enjoyment before hers
Must be willing to forsake all other sexual partners for me
Must not demand I make the same sacrifice for.
Even though it is I who has the option of seeking sexual release outside, it is her duty to make sure she is protected.
Must always be in the know for new sexual positions and activities to spice up our sex life.

GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
Must be willing to address me as Sir
Must begin every day on her knees thanking me for bettering her life.
Must never make eye contact with me.
Must never asks where I am coming from, where I am going to or when I will be back.
Must be ready to put her life on hold for me.

Non-verbal skill is a requirement, Senselessness a Plus.

Interested Candidates see my friends for assessment.

If two weeks after you put this out, you are not on a plane to Naija to go introduce your girl to mommy. . . I owe you $400.00. That is the going rate for "professionals" these days, no? At least that's how much that New York Gov paid.

Good Luck, man!
Re: So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by Fuup(m): 9:49pm On Sep 26, 2008
lol, touchy!!!touchy!!!
Re: So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by gabelogan(m): 9:51pm On Sep 26, 2008
F u up:

you have a point too, but i live in london too and have met some and they are not like thta, to be realistic i think its naijas generally,
I know some Nigerian men and if you see the white women they date and marry all b'because of money and stay!!!!
So its both ways.

first and foremost, i think pride is more predominant amongst balck women, but Nigerian women in london take the cake. My God, ive never seen a set people with so much pride in my life. They can form!! you will think, for them, just being in the UK is the culmination of they life's hard work and the zenith of their achivement.
ive been in london for over a year now and their pride still amazes me!
i had a kenyan friend that wanted to date a nigerian girl. when he was doing the runs, i kept warning him. he suceeded, but she eventually left him, why, because she felt she's better than him. she with a white guy now. there are a whole bunch of stories similar to this one i just said that ive heard and witnessed
Sisikill:

Well now we know why you can't find a "good Nigerian girl in London", you've been looking for Oranges in an Apple Orchard. Next time my brother, put out an ad for a MAID/SEX PARTNER WANTED.

Duties include but not limited to the following

MAID DUTIES
cooking
ironing
washing
cleaning the house
grocery shopping
walking the family dog
taking care of children

SEX PARTNER DUTIES
Must be ready for sex any time
Must be willing to put my enjoyment before hers
Must be willing to forsake all other sexual partners for me
Must not demand I make the same sacrifice for.
Even though it is I who has the option of seeking sexual release outside, it is her duty to make sure she is protected.
Must always be in the know for new sexual positions and activities to spice up our sex life.

GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
Must be willing to address me as Sir
Must begin every day on her knees thanking me for bettering her life.
Must never make eye contact with me.
Must never asks where I am coming from, where I am going to or when I will be back.
Must be ready to put her life on hold for me.

Non-verbal skill is a requirement, Senselessness a Plus.

Interested Candidates see my friends for assessment.

If two weeks after you put this out, you are not on a plane to Naija to go introduce your girl to mommy. . . I owe you $400.00. That is the going rate for "professionals" these days, no? At least that's how much that New York Gov paid.

Good Luck, man!

i don't see any sense in all u've written
Re: So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by Sisikill: 10:06pm On Sep 26, 2008
gabe_logan:

control freaks?? how many of 'em would you even see to date talkless of control  when they more often than not either feel they are too good to date nigerian guys.
most of 'em up in here deride nigerian men and[b] chase white men so relentlessly[/b], you'D think that was their main aim of coming to the UK. they are just sooooooo freakin proud.

The highlighted parts above. . . are those supposed to be bad? Excuse me? Please oh, It's all about Levels, me luv, Levels.

You can't blame the girls o jare. They learnt from experience. . . dating some guy below their level, only for the guy to want be stumping around the place, trying to prove instead of behaving like a normal person and going with the flows.

Lmao! Sometimes you just look at him with mild amusement . . . like, is he kidding me? It's especially nice when you have your friends there with you so, you can all look at each with a "O ri ara le eh, oma n demo" look. Rotflmao!

Of course you can be amused for only so long, after awhile it gets *yawns* so you have to just say 'Sweetie, I'm bored now. . . you don't bring much to this relationship, I'm sorry but I gotta let you go"  then watch for the instant memetamorphosis. He goes from egocentric boar to humble lamb in 10 secs flat. Oy! This is the part I hate, it's so uncomfortable watching a Naija man try to pretend to be something he's not. . . uncomfortable but amusing.

Anyway, back to the topic. . . stop hatin' coz they don't want you, just look for someone who does. I firmly believe the saying "There is someone out there for everyone" is true. People just gotta start looking under the couches too, if you know what I mean. cool
Re: So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by Fuup(m): 10:12pm On Sep 26, 2008
i llike dat last line, the whole point of a relationship is if you see whats for t,that works for you and works for the girl.
I dont care i a girl pose or she's proud, i'll just walk ,there is so many fish in the pond man.
Most times the pose is a cover up, if you got your game tight ,you can get past all that posing, so dont be mad man, try and up your game!!!!
Its all fun!!!!!!!
Re: So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by Sisikill: 10:12pm On Sep 26, 2008
gabe_logan:

i don't see any sense in all u've written
Like Prof. says, if you don't get it the first time, don't be discouraged, just try again and again and again. Now I can't tell you if it works. . . never had the need for it but I've always wanted to know if dear prof was right, so if you'll be so nice to share your experience, I'll I owe ya  kiss
Re: So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by Sisikill: 10:17pm On Sep 26, 2008
F u up:

i llike that last line, the whole point of a relationship is if you see whats for t,that works for you and works for the girl.
I don't care i a girl pose or she's proud, i'll just walk ,there is so many fish in the pond man.
Most times the pose is a cover up, if you got your game tight ,you can get past all that posing, so don't be mad man, try and up your game!!!!
Its all fun!!!!!!!

Now that's what I'm talking about. Seriously, it's not rocket science or life and death for that matter, so why get all hot under the collar coz some girl knows what she wants and definitely isn't you?

Please live and let live, o jare. cool
Re: So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by Fuup(m): 10:17pm On Sep 26, 2008
quote author=Sisikill link=topic=3389.msg2859638#msg2859638 date=1222463577]
Like Prof. says, if you don't get it the first time, don't be discouraged, just try again and again and again. Now I can't tell you if it works. . . never had the need for it but I've always wanted to know if dear prof was right, so if you'll be so nice to share your experience, I'll I owe ya  kiss
[quote][/quote]

true, true
Re: So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by Fuup(m): 10:20pm On Sep 26, 2008
Nigerians are known to be striving and survivors!!!! so i cant blame any woman who wants to better her life, as long as she's happy with it,
I dont want to be with a woman who wont be satisfy with me anyway!!!!

1 Like

Re: So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by gabelogan(m): 10:20pm On Sep 26, 2008
Sisikill:

The highlighted parts above. . . are those supposed to be bad? Excuse me? Please oh, It's all about Levels, me love, Levels.
You can't blame the girls o jare. They learnt from experience. . . dating some guy below their level, only for the guy to want be stumping around the place, trying to prove instead of behaving like a normal person and going with the flows.
Lmao! Sometimes you just look at him with mild amusement . . . like, is he kidding me? It's especially nice when you have your friends there with you so, you can all look at each with a "O ri ara le eh, oma n demo" look. Rotflmao!
Of course you can be amused for only so long, after awhile it gets *yawns* so you have to just say 'Sweetie, I'm bored now. . . you don't bring much to this relationship, I'm sorry but I gotta let you go"  then watch for the instant memetamorphosis. He goes from egocentric boar to humble lamb in 10 secs flat. Oy! This is the part I hate, it's so uncomfortable watching a Naija man try to pretend to be something he's not. . . uncomfortable but amusing.
Anyway, back to the topic. . . stop hatin' because they don't want you, just look for someone who does. I firmly believe the saying "There is someone out there for everyone" is true. People just gotta start looking under the couches too, if you know what I mean. cool

levels!! women get levels?
they'll Bleep any and everyone. as long as the person has the cash. even if the person gives the impression that there is money whereas there is non, they'll still Bleep him, so where is the levels?

F u up:

i llike that last line, the whole point of a relationship is if you see whats for t,that works for you and works for the girl.
I don't care i a girl pose or she's proud, i'll just walk ,there is so many fish in the pond man.
Most times the pose is a cover up, if you got your game tight ,you can get past all that posing, so don't be mad man, try and up your game!!!!
Its all fun!!!!!!!

a bit of an ignorant remark i might say, thats if you are refering to me!
Re: So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by Fuup(m): 10:25pm On Sep 26, 2008
Ignorant remark!!!are u fuckin kiddin me?
What makes you think am talking about you?
Thought we're generalising, dont take it personal man, just letting out my view,
Re: So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by superstan(m): 10:26pm On Sep 26, 2008

So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London.

this is so wrong.

there are good nigerian girls in london.
Re: So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by Sisikill: 10:32pm On Sep 26, 2008
gabe_logan:

levels!! women get levels?
they'll Bleep any and everyone. as long as the person has the cash. even if the person gives the impression that there is money whereas there is non, they'll still Bleep him, so where is the levels?

Obviously they do have levels because they aren't fucking you! lipsrsealed

Now before you get all. . . all whatever on me, let's examine the evidence you so generously provided for us, shall we. . .

1) how many of 'em would you even see to date
2) when they more often than not either feel they are too good to date nigerian guys
3) most of 'em up in here deride nigerian men
4) chase white men so relentlessly
5) they are just sooooooo freakin proud.

CONCLUSION - You are not getting any loving from these girls who will mess anyone.

Hmm!

What was it our brother said. . . something about upping your game? Yeah, I won't be so quick to dismiss that if I were you.  wink

Your witness!  cool
Re: So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by Sisikill: 10:40pm On Sep 26, 2008
F u up:

Ignorant remark!!!are u fuckin kiddin me?
What makes you think am talking about you?
Thought we're generalising, don't take it personal man, just letting out my view,

Now, now mon cheri. . . don't let him get you all worked up. Haven't you heard of the old saying - Those who can do. . . DO and those who can't, go on a forum, throw pity party, moan about how the world done did 'em wrong and criticize those who can do or something along those lines.

So take a seat, put your feet up and enjoy the show.  grin
Re: So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by Fuup(m): 10:43pm On Sep 26, 2008
i dont come up here ,just decide to start checking dis place out, but it seems peeps are touchy up here,
I'll say as you do and enjoy the show, lol
Re: So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by gabelogan(m): 10:49pm On Sep 26, 2008
Sisikill:

Obviously they do have levels because they aren't fucking you! lipsrsealed

that one is your own impression, and you are entitled to it

most women on nairaland result to cheap insults all the time just to try and drive they point, which is most often wron, and that is what you are doing.

i still stand by what i say, there are few, and very few level headed nigerian women in London.
Re: So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by Sisikill: 10:53pm On Sep 26, 2008
Are you kidding me? This is your first time? Oh man, how you've missed. Aaah! don't worry you'll get caught up in no time.  grin

When you get called a "woman wrapper" for not going along with the female bashing and for having confidence in yourself not to take a woman's NO as a personal affront, is when you know you have arrived.
Re: So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by Fuup(m): 10:56pm On Sep 26, 2008
lol, ve registered since last year but actully left cos it was all bullshit mos ttimes,
But i think its more fun and ve been reading some interesting threads.
Re: So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by superstan(m): 10:58pm On Sep 26, 2008
gabe_logan:

i still stand by what i say, there are few, and very few level headed nigerian women in London.

i disagree with you.

it seems u are not looking at the right places.

there are many well cultured nigerian women in london.
Re: So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by Fuup(m): 11:00pm On Sep 26, 2008
Thanks superstan!!!!
you cant jugde all by the few you ve seen
Re: So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by superstan(m): 11:04pm On Sep 26, 2008
F u up:

Thanks superstan!!!!
you can't jugde all by the few you ve seen

i used to think majority of the women here are rotten but i have changed that perception now.

there are tonnes of good nigerian women in this city. i meet more and more everyday.

it seems the bad eggs of those days have been depoorted back to lagos or serving time in female prisons.
Re: So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by Sisikill: 11:06pm On Sep 26, 2008
gabe_logan:

that one is your own impression, and you are entitled to it

No actually, it is the impression you gave when you went on and on about them being to proud to talk to you, let alone go on date. It was the impression you gave when you said they's rather go with white men. It was the impression you gave when you said they think they are better than Naija men. Obviously, if you are getting any loving from these women, you won't be so bitter about things.

Just sayin'

most women on nairaland result to cheap insults all the time just to try and drive they point, which is most often wron, and that is what you are doing

Bwahahahaha! So says the guy who less than 20 mins ago called Naija women sluts who will sleep with anyone for money. Oh wait was that a compliment? Oh Mah bad! What a darling compliment it was! Why, I can hear these women's heads exploding from sheer joy and happiness!! Thank you! Thank You, Thank You! kiss kiss kiss

Tee hee hee.

Re: So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by Fuup(m): 11:11pm On Sep 26, 2008
superstan:

i used to think majority of the women here are rotten but i have changed that perception now.

there are tonnes of good nigerian women in this city. i meet more and more everyday.

it seems the bad eggs of those days have been depoorted back to lagos or serving time in female prisons.

lol
Re: So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by Sisikill: 11:15pm On Sep 26, 2008
F u up:

lol, ve registered since last year but actully left because it was all bullshit mos ttimes,
But i think its more fun and ve been reading some interesting threads.

What?  shocked

You don't like reading bullshit?

How. . . why. . . how can you not like reading bullshit?

Nah, Nah, we gotta work on that because that's what makes it Fun!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See what I use to masturbate today. Any Side Effect? / Is This True About Chickens? I Still Don’t Believe It / As A Lady Mention 3 Things A Guy Can Benefit From Dating You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.