Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:30 AM

No New Roads For Nigeria Until Existing Projects Are Completed – Fashola - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No New Roads For Nigeria Until Existing Projects Are Completed – Fashola (14623 Views)

Breaking News: “i Won’t Return To Nigeria Until Doctors Are Satisfied” – / One Of The 114 New Roads Commissioned By Governor Ambode Is In Bad Shape / Five New Roads Commissioned In Aba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No New Roads For Nigeria Until Existing Projects Are Completed – Fashola by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 06, 2016
[quote author=ojmaroni247 post=49957539][/quote]

Lol..that pic ehhh
Re: No New Roads For Nigeria Until Existing Projects Are Completed – Fashola by Sibrah: 1:48pm On Oct 06, 2016
elfmann:

Completion on media?
Same way they were awarded and advertised as transformation agenda fruits on media right?
Re: No New Roads For Nigeria Until Existing Projects Are Completed – Fashola by Sibrah: 1:51pm On Oct 06, 2016
kernel504:

Completing what? APC told us that they met nothing on ground, so... Why completing a non existing project? This administration is almost two years, all we keep hearing is stories.
I challenge you to back this post up with relevant links.
Re: No New Roads For Nigeria Until Existing Projects Are Completed – Fashola by kernel504(m): 2:22pm On Oct 06, 2016
Sibrah:
I challenge you to back this post up with relevant links.

http://thenationonlineng.net/pdp-govt-left-nothing-buhari/

Google can do help you, should you need more links.
Re: No New Roads For Nigeria Until Existing Projects Are Completed – Fashola by Sibrah: 2:32pm On Oct 06, 2016
kernel504:

http://thenationonlineng.net/pdp-govt-left-nothing-buhari/

Google can do help you, should you need more links.
You see ur life? The article never said they met nothing as regards roads. It mentioned education, health, security and economy, but not roads. Remember Osinbanjo came out to say the previous admin didn't complete any FG road. You need to start reading articles and not headlines.
Re: No New Roads For Nigeria Until Existing Projects Are Completed – Fashola by tete7000(m): 2:41pm On Oct 06, 2016
Justdulla:

Unlike you I have a time bound Job.. I cant dedicate my hard earnedntime to decipher and discuss your thrash talk ste by step.. I guarantee you, LAWMA would gladly oblige your request. Good day

Olodo, in your characteristic shoddy and petulant manner, you just made a stupid assumption that you are the only one who have job. O jebi i! If your time is as precious and indispensable as you claimed and wanted us to believe, you wouldnt even had time to post the comments you have posted so far. However like your role models you struggle to defend, you always say one thing and do that which contradicts what you say.

I have a job too but thank God not one that enslaves me and won't give me time to reply stupid comments from your type.
Re: No New Roads For Nigeria Until Existing Projects Are Completed – Fashola by neyobills: 2:44pm On Oct 06, 2016
Justdulla:

hmmmn shortibanjo..keep insulting you leaders,am sure theres one primaru 5 kid already insulting you now.
Shortibajo isn't an insult,just a nickname,I'm sure he himself wouldn't mind if he ever hears it,its a fact that his short so am I and I don't think its derogatory in any way,way better than calling him a midget at least.
Re: No New Roads For Nigeria Until Existing Projects Are Completed – Fashola by kernel504(m): 2:44pm On Oct 06, 2016
Sibrah:
You see ur life? The article never said they met nothing as regards roads. It mentioned education, health, security and economy, but not roads. Remember Osinbanjo came out to say the previous admin didn't complete any FG road. You need to start reading articles and not headlines.

Am sorry for graduating unprepared, illiteracy is defined as the ability to read and write. Even the caption reads " PDP government left "nothing" for Buhari", ... Does it mean you don't know the meaning of the word Nothing?
Advise: Sue for school fee refund, you were deformed.
Re: No New Roads For Nigeria Until Existing Projects Are Completed – Fashola by neyobills: 2:47pm On Oct 06, 2016
Oblang:
[s][/s]
is that all,thought u had something reasonable to reply with,oh well I guess its your way of saying"damn I'm losing it and going down the drain"
Re: No New Roads For Nigeria Until Existing Projects Are Completed – Fashola by Sibrah: 2:58pm On Oct 06, 2016
kernel504:

Am sorry for graduating unprepared, illiteracy is defined as the ability to read and write. Even the caption reads " PDP government left "nothing" for Buhari", ... Does it mean you don't know the meaning of the word Nothing?
Advise: Sue for school fee refund, you were deformed.
Didn't you take a course where you were taught contextual exploration. Learn to read the context of a headline and explore it properly. You ran with headline and aren't ashame. Just go sleep bros.
Re: No New Roads For Nigeria Until Existing Projects Are Completed – Fashola by zeal2515: 3:31pm On Oct 06, 2016
I wish this man is the president of the country. Boss fash man. I doff my hat 4 thee.....
Re: No New Roads For Nigeria Until Existing Projects Are Completed – Fashola by IamNawty(f): 4:38pm On Oct 06, 2016
Re: No New Roads For Nigeria Until Existing Projects Are Completed – Fashola by kernel504(m): 5:02pm On Oct 06, 2016
Sibrah:
Didn't you take a course where you were taught contextual exploration. Learn to read the context of a headline and explore it properly. You ran with headline and aren't ashame. Just go sleep bros.

Ignorance is absolutely not excused in this sense. The topic is a quotation of the context, sorry for bad comprehension.
Re: No New Roads For Nigeria Until Existing Projects Are Completed – Fashola by Sibrah: 7:32pm On Oct 06, 2016
kernel504:

Ignorance is absolutely not excused in this sense. The topic is a quotation of the context, sorry for bad comprehension.
Apologies accepted.
Re: No New Roads For Nigeria Until Existing Projects Are Completed – Fashola by rottennaija(m): 11:20am On Oct 08, 2016
Osmondinho:

I don't need to do anything for the APC government to fail... the party is already a failed conglomerate before they even came to power.

Its only Dundee's like u that didn't see it

I didn't insult you. Retract your insult
Re: No New Roads For Nigeria Until Existing Projects Are Completed – Fashola by Osmondinho(m): 2:52pm On Oct 08, 2016
rottennaija:

I didn't insult you. Retract your insult

sorry bro... I retract my statement
Re: No New Roads For Nigeria Until Existing Projects Are Completed – Fashola by rottennaija(m): 3:45pm On Oct 08, 2016
Osmondinho:

sorry bro... I retract my statement

Thats nice of you. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: No New Roads For Nigeria Until Existing Projects Are Completed – Fashola by Opeyemikas: 3:11pm On Apr 21, 2018
akandry:
grin grin grin grin
hello akandry i read a post you posted about how you got a visa to study in the US pls can i have your contact or pls can you send me a mail so we can talk better i dont really know how nairaland works i.e i dont know how i will be notified when you reply my message,here is my email address opeyemikas@gmail.com.thanks,i look forward to your reply.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Sues Ahmed Abubakar, NIA DG, Demands N20bn Compensation / Fubara: Don’t Pull The Ladder You Used To Climb Up, Wike Warns / Falana Goofed On No Absolute Immunity Submission, Ozekhome says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.