Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,698 members, 7,889,229 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:05 AM

Jonathan Feared Tinubu Most As President - Wole Olanipekun - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Feared Tinubu Most As President - Wole Olanipekun (68879 Views)

Olanipekun Daughter's Wedding: Atiku, Ooni, Mimiko, Lai Mohammed Attend / Wole Olanipekun Disagrees With Femi Falana On Efcc’s Freeze Of Fayose’s Account / 15 Ahmad Bola Tinubu’s Most Funny And Hilarious Quotes (jagaban @64) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Feared Tinubu Most As President - Wole Olanipekun by Babacele: 11:47am On Oct 09, 2016
able20:
they're
Not afraid, Rather, 'He who Sups with the devil should have a long spoon', he can betray anyone any time for his selfish goals.
so they are not afraid but have sustained the most acerbic propaganda against him for 2 decades and have not been able to establish a single case nor conviction? who has he betrayed? please tell us. but please think and research well before you reply me.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Feared Tinubu Most As President - Wole Olanipekun by CSTR2: 11:47am On Oct 09, 2016

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Feared Tinubu Most As President - Wole Olanipekun by misscall247: 11:51am On Oct 09, 2016
zeitel:

@omosuper, God bless you ooooo. Everyone above you just derailed the intent of the interview. He really wasnt talking about GEJ or tinubu per say but rather about the current state of counter offensive against the judiciary and the double standard nature of this current government.
Conclusion; You can't eat your cake and hope others won't want a taste of good cake too, that is, the current government profited from technicalities in law and should not complain when others, in this case looters, do same.
Also, you cannot be judge, jury and executioner at the same time as we are currently seeing.
Finally, he posited that the current government is displaying tyrannical, dictatorial and military tendencies which would not go down well with the judiciary and the people. He also indirectly stung the NBA, saying; THE NBA NEEDS TO GROW SOME BALLS....
lol.......and how buhari Govtmnt don do dem bad market.
Re: Jonathan Feared Tinubu Most As President - Wole Olanipekun by flokii: 11:59am On Oct 09, 2016
CSTR2:
Ofcourse, I know you don't have the mental capacity to understand my point.
Ojukwu tried a tinubu -like empire under the Nigerian democratic system and failed.
That doesn't take away the fact he was the probably the only person that could have done it through Biafra in the 60s.
Anyway, his legacy party APGA is still going strong with no apparent godfathers.

lol.. I totally agree

you forgot to mention it's also a regional party, playing local politics

#say no to godfatherism in Nigeria.. how about that?
Re: Jonathan Feared Tinubu Most As President - Wole Olanipekun by kiev002(m): 11:59am On Oct 09, 2016
It's sad only 10% of the people above me read the post. Everybody thinks the post was primarily about Tinubu.

Follow Nigerians, we can't be lazy and expect our children to be hard working.

Please it will not kill you, go back to the first page and read the full post.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Feared Tinubu Most As President - Wole Olanipekun by kingston247: 12:00pm On Oct 09, 2016
who b Tinubu..?he dey feed oga J?....f..k Tinubu,f...k d west....traitors
Re: Jonathan Feared Tinubu Most As President - Wole Olanipekun by Uncletony(m): 12:00pm On Oct 09, 2016
Oh!, he is an afonja!..jumps out of thread.
Re: Jonathan Feared Tinubu Most As President - Wole Olanipekun by Uncletony(m): 12:01pm On Oct 09, 2016
Oh!, he is an afonja!..jumps out of thread.llll
Re: Jonathan Feared Tinubu Most As President - Wole Olanipekun by AreaFada2: 12:02pm On Oct 09, 2016
mazifrankmore:
That's why those he helped to power in order to hit jonathan are teaching him politics 101?

I heard Bisi Akande warned him against working with north but hate and greedy couldn't allow him.

I have no pity Tinubu

Funny world, isn't it?

Tinubu maybe good with propaganda, subterfuge, scheming & political smooth operation, but he's a surprisingly poor student of history.

You cannot be repeating mistakes made in the past and call yourself a political force.

At this rate, Tinubu will go into history as someone who delivered 56% of South-West vote but still very much depended on Northern vote to bring a govt to power that gave him no say at the centre, made life worse for Nigerians and selectively hunted only opposition members for alleged corruption.

I doubt if just helping ease out GEJ (who had 5 years in power that Tinibu may never have) is hardly anything to boast of as a legacy.

The money our economy has lost through bad economic policies under Bubu in 17 months is far more than money allegedly stolen under GEJ's 5 years of economic boom, that made us Africa's biggest economy. shocked shocked

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Feared Tinubu Most As President - Wole Olanipekun by able20(m): 12:08pm On Oct 09, 2016
Babacele:
so they are not afraid but have sustained the most acerbic propaganda against him for 2 decades and have not been able to establish a single case nor conviction? who has he betrayed? please tell us. but please think and research well before you reply me.
If Mr Tinubu was brave and that powerful, he would have contested and Won the 2015 -presidential election only on ACN platform . He ran to his masters/Boss in the North for help, that is why they wanna drop him quickly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Feared Tinubu Most As President - Wole Olanipekun by anonimi: 12:12pm On Oct 09, 2016
mycar:
Working very hard to rebuild Tinubu's battered image, I supposed?
No matter what you all do, there will never be any peace for the wicked.

The brain-dead zombies won't understand. grin
They are already salivating over the mention of their Amunisin aka JagaBandit. grin
Surely there will be no peace for the wicked.

[img]http://mile2herald.files./2015/01/funsho-williams-court-logos3.jpg[/img]

Dutchboy:
"The real enemy is the man that stole the city hall. The enemy is the Iragbiji upstart who seized the local government Secretariat at Glover street in Ikoyi. Our collective enemy is the greedy man who bought the old Nurses House, the Falomo shopping complex, the Lagos state Polytechnic property at Ojota, the stretches of acres at Lekki, the old Strabag yard at Alausa, the innumerable beach front properties long owned by the people of Lagos state, the billion naira Queen’s Drive mansion, the illegal Lekki Toll Gate, the First Nation Airline, the strings of media conglomerates, the Vault and Garden Cemetery, the vast Estates on the shores of Oniru beach , the endless choice hotels and high-rises, the shopping Mall in Ikeja and Lekki, and many great assets of our people this Iragbiji man has stolen with manic desperation. That is the real enemy we must chase back to Iraghiji.

With all these crazy and bewildering acquisitions , it is obvious that this Iragbiji upstart suffers from a disease called AFFLUENZA. It is an incurable malady which makes the pathetic sufferer to pursue blind, greedy, desperate and infectious craving for acquisition after acquisition. Here , the demented sufferer can never stop the craving for unnecessary endless accumulation of wealth. He does not know what is enough. Here wealth is glorified in place of the Almighty God. This is the dreadful disease Tinubu is suffering from.

Let us remove and dismantle the greedy contraption of Bola Tinubu from Lagos and the whole South West before the madness of the Iragbiji man corrupts the whole nation."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fgbsp22VSPE

[size=13pt]Instead of selling our National Assets why don't we recover assets from thieves like Tinubu,Abdusalami,OBJ,IBB,Saraki etc[/size]

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Feared Tinubu Most As President - Wole Olanipekun by enyanwoke(m): 12:13pm On Oct 09, 2016
Skymiyke:
Summary pls,cldnt read d whole book undecided undecided

Hi angel can I meet you
Re: Jonathan Feared Tinubu Most As President - Wole Olanipekun by TheFreeOne: 12:14pm On Oct 09, 2016
kiev002:

It's sad only 10% of the people above me read the post. Everybody thinks the post was primarily about Tinubu.

Follow Nigerians, we can't be lazy and expect our children to be hard working.

Please it will not kill you, go back to the first page and read the full post.

Abi o. I tire for some nairalanders sef.

The moderator or OP purposely derailed the thread with that sensational headline abnitio for whatever reason that's best known to them.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Feared Tinubu Most As President - Wole Olanipekun by eph12(m): 12:19pm On Oct 09, 2016
Babacele:
not only Jonathan but PDP generally are afraid of Tinubu. why?
Right now APC are the ones afraid of him
Re: Jonathan Feared Tinubu Most As President - Wole Olanipekun by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 09, 2016
StarPlayer:
Tinubu
haha i wrote thiefnubu_and nairaland change am cheesy
I noticed that as well.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Feared Tinubu Most As President - Wole Olanipekun by fortunechy(m): 12:27pm On Oct 09, 2016
i tnk GOD i didnt finish it........gshhh too long
Re: Jonathan Feared Tinubu Most As President - Wole Olanipekun by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 09, 2016
mycar:
Working very hard to rebuild Tinubu's battered image, I supposed?
No matter what you all do, there will never be any peace for the wicked.
He will never have peace unless he returns all his loot,he is lucky a corrupt judge let him off in his CCT trial on a technicality.
Re: Jonathan Feared Tinubu Most As President - Wole Olanipekun by jozee8: 12:34pm On Oct 09, 2016
look at all these never do wells, you can only wish you had one tenth of what Tinubu is Worth! look at the message, and leave Tinubu (your nightmare) out! I think I agree in totality with all the man has said especially that part where he said but for the illness of Yar'adua, he would have been the best president Nigeria ever had!
Re: Jonathan Feared Tinubu Most As President - Wole Olanipekun by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 09, 2016
mazifrankmore:
That's why those he helped to power in order to hit jonathan are teaching him politics 101?

I heard Bisi Akande warned him against working with north but hate and greedy couldn't allow him.

I have no pity Tinubu
No need to pity Tinubu,just look at the highest pension benefit in the world he passed for himself before he left office.

According to a Lagos pension Law approved by former governor Bola tinubu in 2007, a former governor will enjoy the following benefits for life: Two houses, one in Lagos and another in Abuja. (Property experts estimates such a house in Lagos to cost N500 million and Abuja N700 million.)
Others are six brand new cars replaceable every three years; furniture allowance of 300 percent of annual salary to be paid every two years, and a close to N2.5 million as pension (about N30 million pension annually).
He will also enjoy security detail, free medicals including for his immediate families.
Other benefits are 10 percent house maintenance, 30 percent car maintenance, 10 percent entertainment, 20 percent utility, and several domestic staff.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Feared Tinubu Most As President - Wole Olanipekun by NairaMaster1(m): 12:37pm On Oct 09, 2016
RETIREDMUMU:
see this one lipsrsealed

When buhari say 2+2=10 we clap for him, meanwhile 2+2=4
Buhari failed maths and all is failing because we copy his exams
Re: Jonathan Feared Tinubu Most As President - Wole Olanipekun by jerryfisher(m): 12:44pm On Oct 09, 2016
I that's his own option
Re: Jonathan Feared Tinubu Most As President - Wole Olanipekun by tomdon(m): 12:46pm On Oct 09, 2016
alawi5k:
That's why Buhari should be careful. Tinubu will still decide who will win 2019 election. It is either bubu destroy his structures or Tinubu will send him to Duara. SE and SS are no go areas. NC is confuse. NW/NE votes won't be enough. I advise Tinubu to go back to regional politics and opposition. I think that's his calling.

mind you people voted because they were fed up with the colossal corruption going on them.
you'll be very juvenile to think that people voted because of tinubu
Re: Jonathan Feared Tinubu Most As President - Wole Olanipekun by vislabraye(m): 12:46pm On Oct 09, 2016
Whether Gej was afraid of Tinubu is is irrelevant to the interview.
He's the same person who defended Buhari in the case of card reader which later favoured Apc. Tomorrow if some lawyers take up a case against the FG, they lawyer will be castigated. As usual Apc people speak from both sides of the mouth.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Feared Tinubu Most As President - Wole Olanipekun by afanide: 12:47pm On Oct 09, 2016
LIES o.......
Why would he fear Tinubu than Obasanjo
Re: Jonathan Feared Tinubu Most As President - Wole Olanipekun by erinalex: 12:47pm On Oct 09, 2016
kingston247:
who b Tinubu..?he dey feed oga J?....f..k Tinubu,f...k d west....traitors
why do u always find it easy to call Tinubu a traitor? I guess majoriity of u ,did not know d meaning of traitor. Tinubu is in APC,gej in PDP ;and ur brain tells u that ,Tinubu ought to have supported gej? So becos tinubu supported member of his party,he's a traitor? You can only call a person-a traitor,if there was a PACT breached by ur hitherto confidant. The question I want to ask u pple,calling Jagaban a traitor is that,was there any agreement btw tinubu & gej prior to d last general election ?(Provide evidence pls) Or simply u pple don't know d meaning of betrayal ? Or u'r just confused,not knowing how to console urself?
Re: Jonathan Feared Tinubu Most As President - Wole Olanipekun by Saicology212: 12:47pm On Oct 09, 2016
divinehand2003:

http://punchng.com/buhari-also-beneficiary-legal-technicalities-olanipekun/

[b]And when you say someone is a looter, who is a looter? Anybody who loots will have his day in court and God will punish looters, but at the same time, judge not, so that you are not judged. And let the accused person defend himself. All religions give room for fair hearing. I grew up to know that when people came to my father to settle disputes, he would say ‘e je ko so tie, agba ti o gbo ejo enikan dajo, agba osika ni’ (let him say his side of the story; an elder who bases his judgement on only one side of the story is wicked). I grew up to know that. So you don’t want people to be heard? If that is the case, change the constitution. So once someone is accused, he is arrested and taken to prison. Then, abolish the courts. That is my position. And what goes around comes around. You may be the accuser today, tomorrow; it may be your turn to face accusations. Let the law take its course. It is tyrannical, dictatorial and smacks of militarism when you start accusing lawyers who defend people. You cannot have democracy without free speech and people having access to courts. You cannot be the accuser, the lawyer and the judge. They say lawyers and judges delay the prosecution of looters, then if they have already been adjudged looters, don’t prosecute them. It is only a court of law that can come to the conclusion that someone has looted the treasury after evidence has been produced.[/b]

I am curious to know what he has to say about a government he helped gain power that goes about in the dead of night arresting and molesting Judges of the Esteemed and revered courts in Nigeria with null and void warrants of arrest. Good a thing he belongs to the legal profession and is a practitioner per excellence himself. How does he defend the arbitrary abuse of executive power to clamp down on judges for delivering judgment that goes against the wishes of the executive arm of government. Or how the government continuously disobeys court rulings to release persons held in detention.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Feared Tinubu Most As President - Wole Olanipekun by danugochukwu96(m): 12:52pm On Oct 09, 2016
Abeg, tinubu & his co-travellers can go to hell with all the laments, nobody should whip up sentiments for this guy- He had his time,bullying his political opponents & amassing so much wealth, now he should understand DAT a man does not stay on top forever.
Re: Jonathan Feared Tinubu Most As President - Wole Olanipekun by vislabraye(m): 12:52pm On Oct 09, 2016
AreaFada2:

Funny world, isn't it?

Tinubu maybe good with propaganda, subterfuge, scheming & political smooth operation, but he's a surprisingly poor student of history.

You cannot be repeating mistakes made in the past and call yourself a political force.

At this rate, Tinubu will go into history as someone who delivered 56% of South-West vote but still very much depended on Northern vote to bring a govt to power that gave him no say at the centre, made life worse for Nigerians and selectively hunted only opposition members for alleged corruption.

I doubt if just helping ease out GEJ (who had 5 years in power that Tinibu may never have) is hardly anything to boast of as a legacy.

The money our economy has lost through bad economic policies under Bubu in 17 months is far more than money allegedly stolen under GEJ's 5 years. shocked shocked

The zombies will not agree with this.... . Not to talk about the massive corruption that take place under Buhari.
Re: Jonathan Feared Tinubu Most As President - Wole Olanipekun by 0jukwufrank: 12:55pm On Oct 09, 2016
EternalTruths:
Tinubu= Chief Afonja= Betrayal of the South

A typical flat head, no brain but packaged cocaine inside the head. Ask him about the betrayal or any prior agreement between tribes in the South, and he will run away like ojukwu. No shame at all.
Re: Jonathan Feared Tinubu Most As President - Wole Olanipekun by yedidiah(m): 12:55pm On Oct 09, 2016
I wonder why they are trying to make Tinubu a demi-god. The sooner you guys realize that the Tinubu dynasty is gradually dying, the better for y'all.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Feared Tinubu Most As President - Wole Olanipekun by vislabraye(m): 12:58pm On Oct 09, 2016
Saicology212:

[b]And when you say someone is a looter, who is a looter? Anybody who loots will have his day in court and God will punish looters, but at the same time, judge not, so that you are not judged. And let the accused person defend himself. All religions give room for fair hearing. I grew up to know that when people came to my father to settle disputes, he would say ‘e je ko so tie, agba ti o gbo ejo enikan dajo, agba osika ni’ (let him say his side of the story; an elder who bases his judgement on only one side of the story is wicked). I grew up to know that. So you don’t want people to be heard? If that is the case, change the constitution. So once someone is accused, he is arrested and taken to prison. Then, abolish the courts. That is my position. And what goes around comes around. You may be the accuser today, tomorrow; it may be your turn to face accusations. Let the law take its course. It is tyrannical, dictatorial and smacks of militarism when you start accusing lawyers who defend people. You cannot have democracy without free speech and people having access to courts. You cannot be the accuser, the lawyer and the judge. They say lawyers and judges delay the prosecution of looters, then if they have already been adjudged looters, don’t prosecute them. It is only a court of law that can come to the conclusion that someone has looted the treasury after evidence has been produced.[/b]

I am curious to know what he has to say about a government he helped gain power that goes about in the dead of night arresting and molesting Judges of the Esteemed and revered courts in Nigeria with null and void warrants of arrest. Good a thing he belongs to the legal profession and is a practitioner per excellence himself. How does he defend the arbitrary abuse of executive power to clamp down on judges for delivering judgment that goes against the wishes of the executive arm of government. Or how the government continuously disobeys court rulings to release persons held in detention.
He didn't speak about the abduction. I don't know when this interview was carried out. But I won't be surprised if the presidency shuts him down.
Re: Jonathan Feared Tinubu Most As President - Wole Olanipekun by entparrot(f): 12:58pm On Oct 09, 2016
The stupidity of the South west, making them blind followers of the blind, actually make Tinubu a great man.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The New War Against Africa’s Christians - Wall Street Journal / What Ajimobi Said Before His Death – Bolaji Tunji, Aide / Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement That Sacked Ihedioha As Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.