Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,705 members, 7,889,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:30 AM

Jonathan Feared Tinubu Most As President - Wole Olanipekun - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Feared Tinubu Most As President - Wole Olanipekun (68882 Views)

Olanipekun Daughter's Wedding: Atiku, Ooni, Mimiko, Lai Mohammed Attend / Wole Olanipekun Disagrees With Femi Falana On Efcc’s Freeze Of Fayose’s Account / 15 Ahmad Bola Tinubu’s Most Funny And Hilarious Quotes (jagaban @64) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Feared Tinubu Most As President - Wole Olanipekun by ernieboy(m): 4:06pm On Oct 09, 2016
alawi5k:
That's why Buhari should be careful. Tinubu will still decide who will win 2019 election. It is either bubu destroy his structures or Tinubu will send him to Duara. SE and SS are no go areas. NC is confuse. NW/NE votes won't be enough. I advise Tinubu to go back to regional politics and opposition. I think that's his calling.
and u think without the nc and ne tinubu can determine who wins the presidential election? the nc and ne only know buhari. they don't recognize tinubu neither does he have any influence whatsoever in the ss and se. he does not also have any influence in nc. so how can a person who only controls some few States in the sw determined the next President.
Re: Jonathan Feared Tinubu Most As President - Wole Olanipekun by zeitel: 5:07pm On Oct 09, 2016
buchai:
wole olanipekun you said so many things you said right like the way lawyers act and defend there client but in some of your actions you sound like a pupet who is been controlled by Tinubu you are equally a currupt lawyer as well because some of your actions you highlighted in your speech at one point a betrayal you can switch stand at any point in time just to be royal to your father Tinubu and you contributed immensely to the sufferings of the people in Nigeria today you still enjoy being royal to your father because you feel amonge the happening in this present Nigeria you contributed to colossal failure that is happening in Nigeria today defending whom you supposed not and ranting nonsense in your mouth abeg let me hear Word.
@buchai,mehn, when I read comments like yours, I quiver. Bros, your command of English is poor, knowingly or not and you failed to understand the purpose of this interview. Either way, you try sha. Welldone
Re: Jonathan Feared Tinubu Most As President - Wole Olanipekun by IbBarham(m): 5:30pm On Oct 09, 2016
Too long... can someone help with the summary
Re: Jonathan Feared Tinubu Most As President - Wole Olanipekun by focus7: 6:08pm On Oct 09, 2016
mycar:
Working very hard to rebuild Tinubu's battered image, I supposed?
No matter what you all do, there will never be any peace for the wicked.
instead of hating over Tinubu why not pray you will even achieve relevance among your family members not even your community, you think likes on Nairaland is an achievement.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Feared Tinubu Most As President - Wole Olanipekun by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 09, 2016
For good, positive and honest report of the Nigerian state and its contributions to the improvement of human relations all over the world, kindly visit & subscribe to www.thenigeriandiplomat.com and www.positivenaija.com
Re: Jonathan Feared Tinubu Most As President - Wole Olanipekun by Omegasholex: 6:32pm On Oct 09, 2016
op,the title does not match na :-) :-) :-) :-!
Re: Jonathan Feared Tinubu Most As President - Wole Olanipekun by murmee: 7:14pm On Oct 09, 2016
Alexis11:
This man want some people to commit suicide with this comment cool

But on a lighter note,

If somebody is being talked about by every successive government since 1999 and people can't wait to hear about him (either for good or bad). And some haters are saying he's not a great man.....

I wonder what greatness is to them cool
Exactly.
Re: Jonathan Feared Tinubu Most As President - Wole Olanipekun by murmee: 7:26pm On Oct 09, 2016
Ijaya123:

I bet you're referring to GEJ. Because only the wicked could preside over the flagrant looting and sharing of Nigeria treasury like he did.
Very unfortunately, the South East does not see things in that light and they even try to defend the looting. They don't even want to know that it was the massive looting during Jonathan's time that has brought Nigeria to this sorry state. In any case, anything that brings money is business in Ibo land. Treasury looting, Drug pushing, armed robbery, ritual killing, smuggling, 419 and Yahoo Yahoo all na business.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Feared Tinubu Most As President - Wole Olanipekun by iberrylee(m): 9:56pm On Oct 09, 2016
The Yoruba politicians determine who to rule Nigeria and we control the whole media and political factory,even the Igbos know this when egbere Jonathan wan bribe our kings we flinged his money back at him, wait for 2019 if buhari will not go back to his cows

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Feared Tinubu Most As President - Wole Olanipekun by Skymiyke(f): 10:02pm On Oct 09, 2016
StarPlayer:
shocked angry
Surprised?
Re: Jonathan Feared Tinubu Most As President - Wole Olanipekun by HungerBAD: 11:08pm On Oct 09, 2016
Skymiyke:
Sorry am married undecided undecided

Lol.

Nice.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Feared Tinubu Most As President - Wole Olanipekun by Chiamakah: 6:15am On Oct 10, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
I've written three articles in the subject Sir
really, probably not been following.
Re: Jonathan Feared Tinubu Most As President - Wole Olanipekun by Chiamakah: 6:20am On Oct 10, 2016
Skymiyke:
Surprised?
so much 4 bn married, some1 neva minced words in expressing his wish to get in bed wt u and u re still flriting with him. Hmmmnnn.
Re: Jonathan Feared Tinubu Most As President - Wole Olanipekun by StarPlayer: 7:19am On Oct 10, 2016
Skymiyke:
Surprised?
Yes, heart broken actually sad
Re: Jonathan Feared Tinubu Most As President - Wole Olanipekun by StarPlayer: 7:20am On Oct 10, 2016
Chiamakah:

so much 4 bn married, some1 neva minced words in expressing his wish to get in bed wt u and u re still flriting with him. Hmmmnnn.
Skymiyke.. Why is this dude so full of anger
Re: Jonathan Feared Tinubu Most As President - Wole Olanipekun by StarPlayer: 7:22am On Oct 10, 2016
HungerBAD:

Lol.

Nice.
Bad belle angry
Re: Jonathan Feared Tinubu Most As President - Wole Olanipekun by Skymiyke(f): 7:35am On Oct 10, 2016
Chiamakah:

Hmmmm,i don't even knw wat to say to u sef?Did u notice any iota of flirt in my chat wit him?Try read well b4 u jump to conclusion!tnks n have a nice day!
Re: Jonathan Feared Tinubu Most As President - Wole Olanipekun by Ijaya123: 8:23am On Oct 10, 2016
murmee:
Very unfortunately, the South East does not see things in that light and they even try to defend the looting. They don't even want to know that it was the massive looting during Jonathan's time that has brought Nigeria to this sorry state. In any case, anything that brings money is business in Ibo land. Treasury looting, Drug pushing, armed robbery, ritual killing, smuggling, 419 and Yahoo Yahoo all na business.

You forgot baby factory, fake drugs, fake electronics etc...
Re: Jonathan Feared Tinubu Most As President - Wole Olanipekun by Chiamakah: 2:58pm On Oct 10, 2016
Skymiyke:
Hmmmm,i don't even knw wat to say to u sef?Did u notice any iota of flirt in my chat wit him?Try read well b4 u jump to conclusion!tnks n have a nice day!
I have oga's number. I'm calling im right away wink
Re: Jonathan Feared Tinubu Most As President - Wole Olanipekun by Chiamakah: 3:00pm On Oct 10, 2016
StarPlayer:
woman wrapper.
Stalkers.
:x
Re: Jonathan Feared Tinubu Most As President - Wole Olanipekun by Chiamakah: 3:02pm On Oct 10, 2016
StarPlayer:
woman wrapper.
Stalkers. :x
Re: Jonathan Feared Tinubu Most As President - Wole Olanipekun by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 10, 2016
Where is the hate and greed If he worked with the southerners n they'd won, then u won't croon ur hate n greed lullabies.and am sure it won't be greed then And what has he gained so far in d present govt in which he was the brain behind. Now u r still accusing him of greed. Mr man, raise better points
mazifrankmore:
That's why those he helped to power in order to hit jonathan are teaching him politics 101?

I heard Bisi Akande warned him against working with north but hate and greedy couldn't allow him.

I have no pity Tinubu
Re: Jonathan Feared Tinubu Most As President - Wole Olanipekun by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 10, 2016
Skymiyke:
Summary pls,cldnt read d whole book undecided undecided
crested on ur chest, eze the what
Re: Jonathan Feared Tinubu Most As President - Wole Olanipekun by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 10, 2016
Skymiyke:
Summary pls,cldnt read d whole book undecided undecided
Crested on ur chest, Eze the what
Re: Jonathan Feared Tinubu Most As President - Wole Olanipekun by Skymiyke(f): 9:48pm On Oct 10, 2016
jaybillionaire:
crested on ur chest, eze the what
Wat is dis one saying again
Re: Jonathan Feared Tinubu Most As President - Wole Olanipekun by Iceberg3: 10:11pm On Oct 13, 2016
HtwoOw:

Haba why I go forget, this na major event for history of Nigerian democracy, we need to always remember how it started so we can always put those mofos in Thier place whenever they start to form Porsche
yep,i agree with ya,put 'em in their (not thier)rightful place where they belong,like the bns_forum grin grin
like gud riddance 2 bad luwbish,so i agree with u.. grin

op,so gej was really scared of tinubu? Jagbajantis must be a frakenstein then....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The New War Against Africa’s Christians - Wall Street Journal / What Ajimobi Said Before His Death – Bolaji Tunji, Aide / Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement That Sacked Ihedioha As Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.