Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,674 members, 7,918,151 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 12:24 AM

Jonathan Feared Tinubu Most As President - Wole Olanipekun - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Feared Tinubu Most As President - Wole Olanipekun (68935 Views)

Olanipekun Daughter's Wedding: Atiku, Ooni, Mimiko, Lai Mohammed Attend / Wole Olanipekun Disagrees With Femi Falana On Efcc’s Freeze Of Fayose’s Account / 15 Ahmad Bola Tinubu’s Most Funny And Hilarious Quotes (jagaban @64) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Feared Tinubu Most As President - Wole Olanipekun by vislabraye(m): 1:00pm On Oct 09, 2016
yedidiah:
I wonder why they are trying to make Tinubu a demi-god. The sooner you guys realize that the Tinubu dynasty is gradually dying, the better for y'all.
It's slavery mentality. Someone who took 50% of Lagos state and yet they worship him.
Re: Jonathan Feared Tinubu Most As President - Wole Olanipekun by deltateam: 1:04pm On Oct 09, 2016
See as he resemble chimpanzee.
Re: Jonathan Feared Tinubu Most As President - Wole Olanipekun by ehissi(m): 1:05pm On Oct 09, 2016
EMMYLBANKS:
the mods ehh, make i no just talk

but all this mods on nairaland dey vex me shaa

sadi just dey look them,dem dey form super hero for here

MY friend, you better remove that red wrapper why you take dey do superman costume sharp sharp angry

Otherwise ehhn; the release from your next ban go be vision 2050......... angry grin
Re: Jonathan Feared Tinubu Most As President - Wole Olanipekun by ehissi(m): 1:06pm On Oct 09, 2016
EMMYLBANKS:
the mods ehh, make i no just talk

but all this mods on nairaland dey vex me shaa

sadi just dey look them,dem dey form super hero for here

MY friend, you better remove that red wrapper why you take dey do superman costume sharp sharp angry

Otherwise ehhn; the release from your next ban go be vision 2050......... grin
Re: Jonathan Feared Tinubu Most As President - Wole Olanipekun by ezigr8(m): 1:07pm On Oct 09, 2016
olanipekun SAN......a complete professional of d legal profession.
d accuser today might be d accuse tomorrow. true talk sir
Re: Jonathan Feared Tinubu Most As President - Wole Olanipekun by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 09, 2016
xreal:
The fear of Jagaban.......
This one as he dey talk, you will he held presidency with certificates but it pained me that he defended certificateless people

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Feared Tinubu Most As President - Wole Olanipekun by Shym3xx: 1:20pm On Oct 09, 2016
But GEJ was a puzzy when he was president, and he feared everyone, including women. Isn't this the same guy, who was bowing down to the wife of a dead president when he was VP and the same one who allowed women to hijack his presidency? grin

No points for this. grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Feared Tinubu Most As President - Wole Olanipekun by solid3(m): 1:25pm On Oct 09, 2016
mycar:
Working very hard to rebuild Tinubu's battered image, I supposed?
No matter what you all do, there will never be any peace for the wicked.

How is Tinubu a wicked man?
Re: Jonathan Feared Tinubu Most As President - Wole Olanipekun by Sibrah: 1:31pm On Oct 09, 2016
EternalTruths:
Tinubu= Chief Afonja= Betrayal of the South
Who did Tinubu betray and how did he do it?
Re: Jonathan Feared Tinubu Most As President - Wole Olanipekun by Babacele: 1:51pm On Oct 09, 2016
able20:

If Mr Tinubu was brave and that powerful, he would have contested and Won the 2015 -presidential election only on ACN platform . He ran to his masters/Boss in the North for help, that is why they wanna drop him quickly.
Has Tinubu ever told you or anybody ( please quote him) that he is interested in being president? many of you just like trading in unfounded rumors because it is easy and lazy too. Any intelligent politician would remember Tinubu's interview immediately he left office in 2007 where he had talked about his post office plans ;his life in canada before 1999;how energy sapping public service is in Nigeria and why any real worker won't want to rush into any public office especially after being governor of Lagos for eight years. Truth is , Tinubu has been consistent and you know where you are with him ,and that is why you wailers hate him. Nature has blessed us all with different life roles and skills ; and Tinubu's divine gift is to nurture this democracy, and nurture he shall.
Re: Jonathan Feared Tinubu Most As President - Wole Olanipekun by erinalex: 1:58pm On Oct 09, 2016
vislabraye:
It's slavery mentality. Someone who took 50% of Lagos state and yet they worship him.
how u pple define " worship" is still strange to me. U claim tinubu took 50% of Lagos right? Thank God s/s & s/e pple leaving in lagos are part of d 50% worshipping Tinubu;becos I believe Not all Yorubas leaving in Lagos always vote for Tinubu(APC). S/S & S/E pple also worship Tinubu indirectly,becos u find them strggling to comment once Tinubu's name is mentioned in any circumstances. Tinubu holds No elective post in d last 9yrs,yet SS SE can't do without talking about him. D time they spend on Tinubu's matter,they can NEVER spend 1/4 of it on their own leaders. What SS SE knows how to do best is "Tinubu this,Tinubu that", as if their own leaders are saints. Tinubu is NO saint,agreed. But when are u going to burn Energy on ur leaders too?
Re: Jonathan Feared Tinubu Most As President - Wole Olanipekun by MahatmaGhandi: 2:01pm On Oct 09, 2016
Re: Jonathan Feared Tinubu Most As President - Wole Olanipekun by mavinc4u(f): 2:03pm On Oct 09, 2016
alawi5k:
That's why Buhari should be careful. Tinubu will still decide who will win 2019 election. It is either bubu destroy his structures or Tinubu will send him to Duara. SE and SS are no go areas. NC is confuse. NW/NE votes won't be enough. I advise Tinubu to go back to regional politics and opposition. I think that's his calling.

Nah wah for you oh. So how will Tinubu decides with only SW?
Re: Jonathan Feared Tinubu Most As President - Wole Olanipekun by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 09, 2016
NairaMaster1:

When buhari say 2+2=10 we clap for him, meanwhile 2+2=4
Buhari failed maths and all is failing because we copy his exams

what this one says
Re: Jonathan Feared Tinubu Most As President - Wole Olanipekun by Skymiyke(f): 2:24pm On Oct 09, 2016
StarPlayer:
can i have Bleep you? Even if it's just once
Shooo,just like dat? undecided kiss
Re: Jonathan Feared Tinubu Most As President - Wole Olanipekun by Skymiyke(f): 2:25pm On Oct 09, 2016
enyanwoke:

Hi angel can I meet you
where art thou grin grin
Re: Jonathan Feared Tinubu Most As President - Wole Olanipekun by StarPlayer: 2:26pm On Oct 09, 2016
Skymiyke:
Shooo,just like dat? undecided kiss
Yes o.. If you're down with it, i will be grateful to you forever kiss
Re: Jonathan Feared Tinubu Most As President - Wole Olanipekun by vislabraye(m): 2:27pm On Oct 09, 2016
erinalex:
how u pple define " worship" is still strange to me. U claim tinubu took 50% of Lagos right? Thank God s/s & s/e pple leaving in lagos are part of d 50% worshipping Tinubu;becos I believe Not all Yorubas leaving in Lagos always vote for Tinubu(APC). S/S & S/E pple also worship Tinubu indirectly,becos u find them strggling to comment once Tinubu's name is mentioned in any circumstances. Tinubu holds No elective post in d last 9yrs,yet SS SE can't do without talking about him. D time they spend on Tinubu's matter,they can NEVER spend 1/4 of it on their own leaders. What SS SE knows how to do best is "Tinubu this,Tinubu that", as if their own leaders are saints. Tinubu is NO saint,agreed. But when are u going to burn Energy on ur leaders too?

So you know ?
Re: Jonathan Feared Tinubu Most As President - Wole Olanipekun by Skymiyke(f): 2:27pm On Oct 09, 2016
StarPlayer:
Yes o.. If you're down with it, i will be grateful to you forever kiss
sorry to disappoint u!
Re: Jonathan Feared Tinubu Most As President - Wole Olanipekun by StarPlayer: 2:35pm On Oct 09, 2016
Skymiyke:
sorry to disappoint u!
How about a relationship. I think I'm inluv with you smiley
Re: Jonathan Feared Tinubu Most As President - Wole Olanipekun by enyanwoke(m): 2:45pm On Oct 09, 2016
Skymiyke:
where art thou grin grin

sweetheart let's talk private on whatsapp
Re: Jonathan Feared Tinubu Most As President - Wole Olanipekun by nellyelitz(m): 2:47pm On Oct 09, 2016
Most of these mor.ons here are too busy to read up the post before running their mouth... Idiatss
Re: Jonathan Feared Tinubu Most As President - Wole Olanipekun by scarycuteface(m): 2:47pm On Oct 09, 2016
This thing long o. Nigerian politicians sha. They will act as enemies on the big stage and act as friends behind the scenes.
Re: Jonathan Feared Tinubu Most As President - Wole Olanipekun by Skymiyke(f): 2:59pm On Oct 09, 2016
StarPlayer:
How about a relationship. I think I'm inluv with you smiley
Sorry am married undecided undecided
Re: Jonathan Feared Tinubu Most As President - Wole Olanipekun by StarPlayer: 3:05pm On Oct 09, 2016
Skymiyke:
Sorry am married undecided undecided
shocked angry
Re: Jonathan Feared Tinubu Most As President - Wole Olanipekun by Chiamakah: 3:07pm On Oct 09, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
President Buhari will learn the hard way in 2019
every one has said dia own on this Tinubu issue, from FFK to Fayose, we re still waiting to read yours sir.
Re: Jonathan Feared Tinubu Most As President - Wole Olanipekun by buchai: 3:25pm On Oct 09, 2016
wole olanipekun you said so many things you said right like the way lawyers act and defend there client but in some of your actions you sound like a pupet who is been controlled by Tinubu you are equally a currupt lawyer as well because some of your actions you highlighted in your speech at one point a betrayal you can switch stand at any point in time just to be royal to your father Tinubu and you contributed immensely to the sufferings of the people in Nigeria today you still enjoy being royal to your father because you feel amonge the happening in this present Nigeria you contributed to colossal failure that is happening in Nigeria today defending whom you supposed not and ranting nonsense in your mouth abeg let me hear Word.
Re: Jonathan Feared Tinubu Most As President - Wole Olanipekun by Appareil(m): 3:29pm On Oct 09, 2016
IT IS SO SHAMEFUL THAT THIS REGIME AND IT'S SUPPORTERS WON'T STOP TALKING ABOUT GEJ. IT MEANS GEJ CARRIES A GRACE THAT MAKES HATERS UNCOMFORTABLE.IF NOT SO.WHAT ELSE?
Re: Jonathan Feared Tinubu Most As President - Wole Olanipekun by bennymark(m): 3:46pm On Oct 09, 2016
Nigerian politics and God fatherism shha, the Tinubu finally still comot d Jona, so Jona for no show say him de fear. God lead Nigeria to greater heights

Re: Jonathan Feared Tinubu Most As President - Wole Olanipekun by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:57pm On Oct 09, 2016
Chiamakah:

every one has said dia own on this Tinubu issue, from FFK to Fayose, we re still waiting to read yours sir.
I've written three articles in the subject Sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? / Chinomso Prince Egbuchere Finds Biafran Pounds His Grandfather Hid In Ceiling / Senator James Manager Kneeling For Ibori (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.