Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,890 members, 7,879,726 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:24 AM

Kenyan Lady To Marry Ted Terry, Divorces Her Husband (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenyan Lady To Marry Ted Terry, Divorces Her Husband (photos) (73424 Views)

"His Joystick Is A Dot, I Almost Cried": Kenyan Lady Calls Out Man After Sex / Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) / Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Lady To Marry Ted Terry, Divorces Her Husband (photos) by veekid(m): 3:29pm On Oct 11, 2016
Akindindinrin
Re: Kenyan Lady To Marry Ted Terry, Divorces Her Husband (photos) by kidman96(m): 3:29pm On Oct 11, 2016
Lol
Re: Kenyan Lady To Marry Ted Terry, Divorces Her Husband (photos) by francis247(m): 3:30pm On Oct 11, 2016
Women and money
you know the picture

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady To Marry Ted Terry, Divorces Her Husband (photos) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 11, 2016
Wish her well
Re: Kenyan Lady To Marry Ted Terry, Divorces Her Husband (photos) by sod09(m): 3:30pm On Oct 11, 2016
If u wan ur topic on fp
It's either Kenya or snake

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady To Marry Ted Terry, Divorces Her Husband (photos) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 11, 2016
As housegirl or what?

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady To Marry Ted Terry, Divorces Her Husband (photos) by zarakay(f): 3:31pm On Oct 11, 2016
tollytexy:
Wetin she be

lol
Re: Kenyan Lady To Marry Ted Terry, Divorces Her Husband (photos) by freeman95(m): 3:31pm On Oct 11, 2016
Vinshu:
African women are gold diggers

shut the fvck up you whitish fool

4 Likes

Re: Kenyan Lady To Marry Ted Terry, Divorces Her Husband (photos) by djWALE(m): 3:31pm On Oct 11, 2016
Every sunday,i pay an xtra 100 in church to thank God so dat i wnt be able to marry this kind of lady..

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady To Marry Ted Terry, Divorces Her Husband (photos) by wakes: 3:33pm On Oct 11, 2016
That doesn't sound like it!
But if she truly did,
then women are so funny!
Re: Kenyan Lady To Marry Ted Terry, Divorces Her Husband (photos) by Okijajuju1(m): 3:34pm On Oct 11, 2016
So we now know where John Terry got his genes from.. grin
Re: Kenyan Lady To Marry Ted Terry, Divorces Her Husband (photos) by Richy4(m): 3:34pm On Oct 11, 2016
I can just imagine how the old man woo her... Dear do you know I am John Terry's father?...... she went.. oh my god!!! really??

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Lady To Marry Ted Terry, Divorces Her Husband (photos) by mymadam(m): 3:35pm On Oct 11, 2016
OBTSubtle:
Lol. I'm not surprised, I see where Terry learnt his trade..
grin Ha, ha, you beat me to it! It's in their DNA. But then, who cares?

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady To Marry Ted Terry, Divorces Her Husband (photos) by miketayo(m): 3:35pm On Oct 11, 2016
PunterTim:
John is a known racist

no he isnt
Re: Kenyan Lady To Marry Ted Terry, Divorces Her Husband (photos) by shuggah(m): 3:37pm On Oct 11, 2016
OBTSubtle:
Lol. I'm not surprised, I see where Terry learnt his trade..
me n u, who s in each others mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Lady To Marry Ted Terry, Divorces Her Husband (photos) by wristbangle: 3:39pm On Oct 11, 2016
ireneony:
Why didn't she go after John Terry instead. ..

Maybe that will be her destination eventually. lipsrsealed
Re: Kenyan Lady To Marry Ted Terry, Divorces Her Husband (photos) by martineverest(m): 3:39pm On Oct 11, 2016
kenya juju strong o...the other day,it was a german lavishing his wealth on a kenya gospel singer.

See relegation!

Kenya girls don relegate naija girls for gold digging ranking.....naija girls una betta buckle up,zimbabwe and uganda girls are coming to overtake una

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Lady To Marry Ted Terry, Divorces Her Husband (photos) by francotunsco: 3:42pm On Oct 11, 2016
Am i the only one seeing the first picture? The man launches hand toward the womans 'yansh', while the woman launches her hand toward the baba's pocket! Goodluck to the two of them.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Lady To Marry Ted Terry, Divorces Her Husband (photos) by wonlasewonimi: 3:42pm On Oct 11, 2016
Ted Terry no get money at all. They guy that was arrested in a pub for selling £150 coke. This girl don enter one chance
Re: Kenyan Lady To Marry Ted Terry, Divorces Her Husband (photos) by yjgm(m): 3:43pm On Oct 11, 2016
And some people will be blaming SLS...
Re: Kenyan Lady To Marry Ted Terry, Divorces Her Husband (photos) by Justiceleague1: 3:45pm On Oct 11, 2016
Vinshu:
abeg all na huzzles,u nko,wetin u de do for ukraine? Abeg free the woman joor....buh sha,na true u talk cheesy grin

How ukraine nah?
Re: Kenyan Lady To Marry Ted Terry, Divorces Her Husband (photos) by pepigeorge(m): 3:46pm On Oct 11, 2016
Vinshu:

Like father like son. ... that man go suck her pussy dry within 3months.... direct to menopause
Re: Kenyan Lady To Marry Ted Terry, Divorces Her Husband (photos) by Biddypearl(f): 3:48pm On Oct 11, 2016
she won buy coffin.. smh
Re: Kenyan Lady To Marry Ted Terry, Divorces Her Husband (photos) by flamingREED(m): 3:49pm On Oct 11, 2016
Facebook and co have done it again.

Abi, she plan with her husband?
Re: Kenyan Lady To Marry Ted Terry, Divorces Her Husband (photos) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 11, 2016
other people's wives, like father like son
Re: Kenyan Lady To Marry Ted Terry, Divorces Her Husband (photos) by delors(m): 3:51pm On Oct 11, 2016
Lol...so it runs in the family...kare o John Terry's father.
Re: Kenyan Lady To Marry Ted Terry, Divorces Her Husband (photos) by neocortex: 3:51pm On Oct 11, 2016
Vinshu:
So says a racist.
Re: Kenyan Lady To Marry Ted Terry, Divorces Her Husband (photos) by aquaMILD(f): 3:51pm On Oct 11, 2016
wittyt98:

stupid ass motherfucking racist .. well get it into your head ..even women in Ukraine too re worst ..so pls don't come here to claim saint ..if u don't have anything reasonable to say shut that your stupid mouth up ...how dare you bring everybody together nd condemn African women just like that when the post says or talks about a Kenyan woman .
Thanks for defending us

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Lady To Marry Ted Terry, Divorces Her Husband (photos) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 11, 2016
ireneony:
Why didn't she go after John Terry instead. ..
Lol. The first thought that came to my mind when I saw the thread : The lady is probably after Terry himself. Getting the father might just be an indirect way of latching on to d real boss .........
Re: Kenyan Lady To Marry Ted Terry, Divorces Her Husband (photos) by oglalasioux(m): 3:58pm On Oct 11, 2016
Mankind's journey into destruction started when one person erroneously brought up the idea of marriage.

Marriage is the fakest thing in the universe.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady To Marry Ted Terry, Divorces Her Husband (photos) by kingofthejungle(m): 3:58pm On Oct 11, 2016
Vinshu:
shut the Bleep up white cow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. / How To Know If Your Partner Is Obsessed With You / Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.