Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,890 members, 7,879,727 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:28 AM

Kenyan Lady To Marry Ted Terry, Divorces Her Husband (photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenyan Lady To Marry Ted Terry, Divorces Her Husband (photos) (73426 Views)

"His Joystick Is A Dot, I Almost Cried": Kenyan Lady Calls Out Man After Sex / Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) / Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Lady To Marry Ted Terry, Divorces Her Husband (photos) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 11, 2016
V0lv0:

If she said 90 percent of African men are fraudsters and green card enthusiast would you see it as racist?

Surprisingly there was once a survey done(I know its not absolute) on which women are the most materialistic and 66% went to Asian, 22 percent white, 7 percent black and 5 percent Latino.
I don't know about Africa but in Nigeria the rate of internet fraud is increasing.materialism has skyrocketed in the country and dats why when a foreigner first meets a nigerian the first thing he thinks about is scam.Anyway there are very few good African women but the dangerous golddigging karashikas outweigh them by a dozen.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady To Marry Ted Terry, Divorces Her Husband (photos) by Tedassie(m): 5:55pm On Oct 11, 2016
ireneony:
Why didn't she go after John Terry instead. ..
step-mom thingz
Re: Kenyan Lady To Marry Ted Terry, Divorces Her Husband (photos) by V0lv0(f): 5:56pm On Oct 11, 2016
lefulefu:
I don't know about Africa but in Nigeria the rate of internet fraud is increasing.materialism has skyrocketed in the country and dats why when a foreigner first meets a nigerian the first thing he thinks about is scam.Anyway there are very few good African women but the dangerous golddigging karashikas outweigh them by a dozen.

Hence my point. Nigeria is 1 country out of 54 African countries. If its a norm in Nigeria then its better they say Nigeria rather than Africa. That's my point. If for example in this context kenya women are prostitutes how does it translate to the whole of Africa. Its an incorrect generalisation. If someone shows shacks in Africa it doesn't mean the whole of Africa is full of shacks.

Maybe in your country there are few good women but don't speak of the whole African continent. Just like I can't compare Nigerian men and generalise them to be the same as Ivorian, Ghanaian, South African or Zimbabwean men.
Re: Kenyan Lady To Marry Ted Terry, Divorces Her Husband (photos) by basadenet: 6:11pm On Oct 11, 2016
Don't blame her, she needs maternal and pounds ecurity. She is a Gold digger.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady To Marry Ted Terry, Divorces Her Husband (photos) by charlesucheh(m): 6:21pm On Oct 11, 2016
THAT SCHOOL FEES ATTRACTED ME MAGNETICALLY.
Re: Kenyan Lady To Marry Ted Terry, Divorces Her Husband (photos) by tollytexy(m): 6:31pm On Oct 11, 2016
zarakay:

lol
I love your hair.. let me start toasting
Re: Kenyan Lady To Marry Ted Terry, Divorces Her Husband (photos) by Iniesman: 6:32pm On Oct 11, 2016
All na hustle..
Re: Kenyan Lady To Marry Ted Terry, Divorces Her Husband (photos) by AfroBlue(m): 6:36pm On Oct 11, 2016
As an avid reader of many wild NL stories this one comes to mind. there's anoda one somewhere in the archives of a father sleeping with his son's fiance. cheesy

This is for all those out dere lambasting this Kenya woman cause crazy stuff happens almost everywhere grin

I Caught My Mother Having Sex With My Husband - Romance - Nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/2900528/caught-mother-having-sex-husband
Re: Kenyan Lady To Marry Ted Terry, Divorces Her Husband (photos) by Carter4luv(m): 6:48pm On Oct 11, 2016
like father like son, his son terry was going out with another man's wife which almost end his football career now his father has started d new trend.
Re: Kenyan Lady To Marry Ted Terry, Divorces Her Husband (photos) by Paseus(m): 7:11pm On Oct 11, 2016
Jarizod:
This woman ugly na..na fùck she for don use entice baba tongue
the power of pvnna
Re: Kenyan Lady To Marry Ted Terry, Divorces Her Husband (photos) by zarakay(f): 7:23pm On Oct 11, 2016
tollytexy:

I love your hair.. let me start toasting

thanks grin
Re: Kenyan Lady To Marry Ted Terry, Divorces Her Husband (photos) by shiimah: 7:24pm On Oct 11, 2016
Yeye dey smell
Re: Kenyan Lady To Marry Ted Terry, Divorces Her Husband (photos) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 11, 2016
Paseus:
the power of pvnna
grin
Re: Kenyan Lady To Marry Ted Terry, Divorces Her Husband (photos) by Kobicove(m): 7:48pm On Oct 11, 2016
I knew it...Kenyans as usual!
Re: Kenyan Lady To Marry Ted Terry, Divorces Her Husband (photos) by Edum13656: 7:50pm On Oct 11, 2016
stiflerdrug:
Ndi Kenya na iberiebe dika, amu na otu cool

Ndi ARA angry

what is amu na otu? I know that amu is dick and otu is one or single
Re: Kenyan Lady To Marry Ted Terry, Divorces Her Husband (photos) by Rocketicon(m): 8:06pm On Oct 11, 2016
Chai!! So dis English men! Are wife snatchers! Buhari must dis!
Re: Kenyan Lady To Marry Ted Terry, Divorces Her Husband (photos) by stabbo: 8:14pm On Oct 11, 2016
Kenyanstar:

A white idiot or an Arab one at that cant differentiate accents or nationalities of Africans... They mostly assume any black african guy who says he comes from Africa automatically is a Nigerian. Maybe its due to the high number of Nigerians always flooding their countries in droves while committing insanely ridiculously insane crimes. The Nigerian tag is the worst thing any African can carry around while outside or within our African borders.

You see where you are stupid...if a white or Arab can't differentiate accents or nationalities of Africans, how are you sure that all the African prostitutes are Nigerian? If a non-African sees any African doing anything good or bad, they just conclude the person is Nigerian, and they just run with the misinformation. By the way kenyan girls are much dirtier, uglier trash and cheaper sluts than Nigerian girls, I'm speaking from experience. Prostitution is the most famous occupation for kenyan girls there who are always looking for Nigerian guys to screw the stinky holes. Even your most revered start Lupita Nyongo is being screwed by a Nigerian, we are not on your mates, you are just known for being an absurd country with the most bizarre stories of primitive sexual depravity.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady To Marry Ted Terry, Divorces Her Husband (photos) by Easy1401(m): 8:19pm On Oct 11, 2016
Why is it that weird news always come from Kenya nowadays?? Are they sex addicted! They should seal off all their pussy & Castrate all their male

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Lady To Marry Ted Terry, Divorces Her Husband (photos) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 11, 2016
TERRY IS TRUELY THE CAPTAIN, LEADER, LEGEND.
Re: Kenyan Lady To Marry Ted Terry, Divorces Her Husband (photos) by john650(m): 10:15pm On Oct 11, 2016
ireneony:
Why didn't she go after John Terry instead. ..
Maybe someday she will. Babes ain't loyal these days.
Re: Kenyan Lady To Marry Ted Terry, Divorces Her Husband (photos) by bigzic(m): 11:10pm On Oct 11, 2016
Easy1401:
Why is it that weird news always come from Kenya nowadays??
Are they sex addicted!
They should seal off all their pussy & Castrate all their male
Re: Kenyan Lady To Marry Ted Terry, Divorces Her Husband (photos) by Nobody: 1:55am On Oct 12, 2016
Thank God she left the marriage,as long as you're happy ma'am, carry on.
When a man divorces his wife and marries another,heaven no fall! Mtchewwwww!
#lifeistooshorttolistentohypocrites undecided
Re: Kenyan Lady To Marry Ted Terry, Divorces Her Husband (photos) by Nobody: 6:16am On Oct 12, 2016
Hmmmm. The apple never falls far from the tree.
Re: Kenyan Lady To Marry Ted Terry, Divorces Her Husband (photos) by Rekyz(m): 6:16am On Oct 12, 2016
PunterTim:
John is a known racist
Did he ever abuse you racialy? You seem to be a better racist.
Re: Kenyan Lady To Marry Ted Terry, Divorces Her Husband (photos) by Deepfreezer(m): 6:59am On Oct 12, 2016
If Ted's money no finish this woman no go leave am. Trust African women. I fear African women.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady To Marry Ted Terry, Divorces Her Husband (photos) by seenter84: 10:03am On Oct 12, 2016
Preeeeek and to too mata no get respect or shame
Re: Kenyan Lady To Marry Ted Terry, Divorces Her Husband (photos) by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 12, 2016
CollinsWeGlobe:
A Kenyan born lady is the talk of the British press after news broke that she is divorcing her husband to get married to footballer John Terry's father

- Evelyn Minkey, a mother of three has moved in to live with Ted Terry the father of the Chelsea star
A Kenyan-born woman is in the center of media attention in the United Kingdom (UK) after her decision to divorce her husband in order to get married to the father of Chelsea star John Terry.

Evelyn Minkey, 39, a mother of three is in the process of divorcing her husband after meeting and falling in love with Ted Terry, 61.

Evelyn has already moved in with the footballer's father. The couple is said to have first met in 2014.
In August 2016 police had to be called after Evelyn's husband Stefan and Ted fought at her house.
Evelyn's youngest child lives with Ted with the other two children living with her estranged husband.
According to British tabloid the Sun, the divorce between Evelyn and her husband has turned messy.

“The divorce is messy, but Ted has jumped right in.They are really loved up and there is nothing that anyone can do.” the Sun reported.

Reports also said Ted is paying KSh 1.1 million for a prep school for Evelyn's young son.

Source: http://lifedrama.com.ng/kenyan-lady-divorcing-husband-to-marry-chelsea-footballer-john-terrys-father-photos/

Reeeeaally?! grin
Re: Kenyan Lady To Marry Ted Terry, Divorces Her Husband (photos) by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 12, 2016
Wholl up cheesy
Re: Kenyan Lady To Marry Ted Terry, Divorces Her Husband (photos) by PunterTim(m): 12:08pm On Oct 12, 2016
Rekyz:
Did he ever abuse you racialy? You seem to be a better racist.
Are you living under a rock? You seem to be oblivious of the fact that he racially abused someone.
Re: Kenyan Lady To Marry Ted Terry, Divorces Her Husband (photos) by aiikman(m): 1:13pm On Oct 12, 2016
OK...Now i see where JT picked that tendency from.....
Re: Kenyan Lady To Marry Ted Terry, Divorces Her Husband (photos) by MamaletASO: 1:59pm On Oct 12, 2016
Its her choice..
Re: Kenyan Lady To Marry Ted Terry, Divorces Her Husband (photos) by Ugo2039(m): 6:18am On Oct 13, 2016
morbeta:
The woman has gone for a greener pasture.

Lol na only U don talk wetin I wan read....that is what we fcvkin call "greener pasture"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. / How To Know If Your Partner Is Obsessed With You / Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.