Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,890 members, 7,879,727 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:29 AM

Kenyan Lady To Marry Ted Terry, Divorces Her Husband (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenyan Lady To Marry Ted Terry, Divorces Her Husband (photos) (73426 Views)

"His Joystick Is A Dot, I Almost Cried": Kenyan Lady Calls Out Man After Sex / Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) / Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Lady To Marry Ted Terry, Divorces Her Husband (photos) by sunnyside16(m): 4:00pm On Oct 11, 2016
Awon kenyans ti ta over
Re: Kenyan Lady To Marry Ted Terry, Divorces Her Husband (photos) by teebillz: 4:01pm On Oct 11, 2016
It is Kenya all over again, people!
Re: Kenyan Lady To Marry Ted Terry, Divorces Her Husband (photos) by omocalabar(m): 4:02pm On Oct 11, 2016
Am so not liking this increasing trend.....whitemen+Blackwomen....,.
Re: Kenyan Lady To Marry Ted Terry, Divorces Her Husband (photos) by Kenyanstar: 4:02pm On Oct 11, 2016
wittyt98:

stupid ass motherfucking racist .. well get it into your head ..even women in Ukraine too re worst ..so pls don't come here to claim saint ..if u don't have anything reasonable to say shut that your stupid mouth up ...how dare you bring everybody together nd condemn African women just like that when the post says or talks about a Kenyan woman .

I didnt know there are some Nigerians as dimwitted as you, stupid is an understatement!!! Hahaha, how could the guy you are abusing be Racist in any way Or are Kenyans not Africans? Stop using your ass to think and make use of your brains.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady To Marry Ted Terry, Divorces Her Husband (photos) by Kakamorufu(m): 4:03pm On Oct 11, 2016
Terry gon be a step brother to some biracial children soon
Re: Kenyan Lady To Marry Ted Terry, Divorces Her Husband (photos) by Kangol99(m): 4:04pm On Oct 11, 2016
K
Re: Kenyan Lady To Marry Ted Terry, Divorces Her Husband (photos) by Kenyanstar: 4:06pm On Oct 11, 2016
teebillz:
It is Kenya all over again, people!

Thank God it is marriage, Nigerian Ashawos are cheaper by a dozen... All the countries i have visited every sane man stays away from them sluts, imagine risking their lives all the way from the shithole Nigeria to a foreign land to sell pussy at the cheapest market rate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Lady To Marry Ted Terry, Divorces Her Husband (photos) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 11, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:
Make the Kenyan guy go Siddon, we talking dollars dude talking kishi abi ksh....but all same, like father like Terry... grin
no u are wrong. We are talking British pounds and the Kenya guy is talking Kenya shillings.Money talks sha cheesy
Re: Kenyan Lady To Marry Ted Terry, Divorces Her Husband (photos) by ALISMILE(m): 4:15pm On Oct 11, 2016
Bt the woman is wickedly pretty sha.
Re: Kenyan Lady To Marry Ted Terry, Divorces Her Husband (photos) by Lexusgs430: 4:16pm On Oct 11, 2016
soberdrunk:
You gotta love Africa/Nigeria, nah #70 naira Magun for prevent all this rubbish angry angry

Abeg where then dey sell this magun aka thunderbolt?
Re: Kenyan Lady To Marry Ted Terry, Divorces Her Husband (photos) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 11, 2016
Kenyanstar:

Thank God it is marriage, Nigerian Ashawos are cheaper by a dozen... All the countries i have visited every sane man stays away from them sluts, imagine risking their lives all the way from the shithole Nigeria to a foreign land to sell pussy at the cheapest market rate.
guy u are wrong.where i used to reside a number of south African and Lebanese contractors do chase after nigerian girls and yes i agree a number of them are cheap sluts but then what we hear about Kenya shows that Kenya girls are no better if not cheaper.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Lady To Marry Ted Terry, Divorces Her Husband (photos) by BarrElChapo(m): 4:21pm On Oct 11, 2016
Taking other people's wives surely runs in the Terry blood !!
Re: Kenyan Lady To Marry Ted Terry, Divorces Her Husband (photos) by AFRICQA(m): 4:24pm On Oct 11, 2016
Vinshu:
African women are gold diggers

That includes u!!
Re: Kenyan Lady To Marry Ted Terry, Divorces Her Husband (photos) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 11, 2016
ireneony:
Why didn't she go after John Terry instead. ..
dat one for hard.do u know how many hot babes chase after john terry in every micro second.omo half euro is better than non.
Re: Kenyan Lady To Marry Ted Terry, Divorces Her Husband (photos) by saoban9: 4:26pm On Oct 11, 2016
African women are gold diggers [/quote]. women are gold diggers
Re: Kenyan Lady To Marry Ted Terry, Divorces Her Husband (photos) by Kenyanstar: 4:27pm On Oct 11, 2016
lefulefu:
guy u are wrong.where i used to reside a number of south African and Lebanese contractors do chase after nigerian girls and yes i agree a number of them are cheap sluts but then what we hear about Kenya shows that Kenya girls are no better if not cheaper.

For real i have been asked a couple of times when i meet foreigners severally if am Nigerian, the reasons that i came to know later was the reputation that Nigerians hold. From running scams, pushing drugs, prostitution etc.... I have never heard of a Ugandan, South African, Zambian being executed in Indonesia for drug trafficking, or prostitutes being whipped in Saudi Arabia for selling pussy. It just doesnt make sense that all the crappiest crimes are solely part of Nigerias heritage and best export.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Lady To Marry Ted Terry, Divorces Her Husband (photos) by oxygen004: 4:28pm On Oct 11, 2016
Will dey still go on honey moon??
Re: Kenyan Lady To Marry Ted Terry, Divorces Her Husband (photos) by tiger28: 4:31pm On Oct 11, 2016
Isn't John Terry the racist footballer
Re: Kenyan Lady To Marry Ted Terry, Divorces Her Husband (photos) by teebillz: 4:31pm On Oct 11, 2016
Kenyanstar:

I don't want to believe that you wrote all these in response to my post. This is stored up anger.
Re: Kenyan Lady To Marry Ted Terry, Divorces Her Husband (photos) by zumbigbo(m): 4:31pm On Oct 11, 2016
Na today. Kenyans love white konji like Kim K like Mandingo spear. No wahala. My fear is for that small boy, dem old white man get more perverted as they age. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

If you come london, reach Kenyan club in East London, you go see plenty white man with Kenyan chicks. Kenyans are raised to see white man as better than sunshine. Dem brainwash them wella.
Re: Kenyan Lady To Marry Ted Terry, Divorces Her Husband (photos) by pizzylee(m): 4:33pm On Oct 11, 2016
like fada like son = like Kenya like woman
Re: Kenyan Lady To Marry Ted Terry, Divorces Her Husband (photos) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 11, 2016
PunterTim:
John is a known racist
when it involves pu**sy then racism is always thrown aside. Afterall there have been cases of hardened racist white men of the KKK sleeping and impregnating black women.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady To Marry Ted Terry, Divorces Her Husband (photos) by Decryptor(m): 4:35pm On Oct 11, 2016
I doff my hat for kenyan women! Dem too like money like our Naija Women...see her face like nyash!

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady To Marry Ted Terry, Divorces Her Husband (photos) by Kenyanstar: 4:36pm On Oct 11, 2016
teebillz:

I don't want to believe that you wrote all these in response to my post. This is stored up anger.

No bro... i hold nothing on you!! Just stating a widely acknowledged fact in regards to Nigerians and their world renowned export, 419 scam, prostitution and drug peddling. Thats what i see everyday on this informative site, always reporting the worst of what Nigerians do to "earn" a living.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Lady To Marry Ted Terry, Divorces Her Husband (photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:36pm On Oct 11, 2016
Vinshu:
African women are gold diggers

Have U any idea U an African woman?
Re: Kenyan Lady To Marry Ted Terry, Divorces Her Husband (photos) by abike12(f): 4:37pm On Oct 11, 2016
Good girl. I'm sure he pampers her and treats her nicely. Let world people say what they like
Re: Kenyan Lady To Marry Ted Terry, Divorces Her Husband (photos) by Ibro2005: 4:37pm On Oct 11, 2016
This is not about the luv but the money
Re: Kenyan Lady To Marry Ted Terry, Divorces Her Husband (photos) by doveda: 4:38pm On Oct 11, 2016
She has suffered enough. Only God knows what she has had to go through in the hands of that mansad
Re: Kenyan Lady To Marry Ted Terry, Divorces Her Husband (photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:40pm On Oct 11, 2016
PunterTim:
John is a known racist

Even about ho'es? Forget it
Re: Kenyan Lady To Marry Ted Terry, Divorces Her Husband (photos) by lereinter(m): 4:40pm On Oct 11, 2016
dont u know black gals suck cassava better
big cassava especially the white man cassava

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady To Marry Ted Terry, Divorces Her Husband (photos) by dacovajnr: 4:41pm On Oct 11, 2016
Kenyanstar:

I didnt know there are some Nigerians as dimwitted as you, stupid is an understatement!!! Hahaha, how could the guy you are abusing be Racist in any way Or are Kenyans not Africans? Stop using your ass to think and make use of your brains.
Mumu you couldn't even comphrend what you read..I'm sorry for your already wasted like grin cheesy
Re: Kenyan Lady To Marry Ted Terry, Divorces Her Husband (photos) by Decryptor(m): 4:42pm On Oct 11, 2016
Kenyanstar:

Taaaaa! Gbafuo!! Go to NaijaXrated P*rn Blog and see most of the leaked s*x videos there. Na Kenyan own full Boku! The latest one was about an 18 year old girl giving head to oyibo man (her mother's master) like there is no tomorrow. The owner of the blog should have just named it Kenyaxrated instead of naijaxrated.

Kenya and Sex (Ashawo) be like....
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4303719_4261294img20160825064354jpeg26e007394b6b0a563aea3d6559c9ae91_jpeg7d7587c345537fc083bb5c7a44f3f0d8

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. / How To Know If Your Partner Is Obsessed With You / Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.