Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:42 AM

Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) (70168 Views)

"BBC Hausa Didn't Interview Buhari, Edited Recorded Voice Sent By His Aides"- SR / Buhari's Interview With Osasu Show: Speaks On Aso Rock Cabal & Daura (Video) / Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC: Reno Omokri Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by meezynetwork(m): 5:04pm On Oct 14, 2016
Gbege
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by NairaMaster1(m): 5:06pm On Oct 14, 2016
CHANNELStv2020:
IT'S A SHAME U GO TO GERMANY AND BOW DOWN TO SOMEBODY'S WIFE (ANGELA MERKEL) BUT YOUR OWN WIFE BELONGS TO KITCHEN AND 2 ROOMS #Toy aisha #sex and food.

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by bidexolumanish(m): 5:06pm On Oct 14, 2016
veekid:
This woman for just put buhari for olx
grin cheesy grin grin over madness dey worry u lol, I like DAT shii
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by saintdennis(m): 5:08pm On Oct 14, 2016
rabex123:
I like the way this woman has put the issue to bed..Buhari should take heed.

You need to listen to the audio on youtube...her voice sounded pained & distraught.

Imagine oyegun who can't even deliver a polling unit for buhari talking to jagaban who delivered a. Whole region to pmb.

all of pmb's vote in the south came courtesy the belief that they were voting for a partnership (tinubu-pmb) the man couldn't wait 3months to start sabotaging jagaban.
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 14, 2016
Good one Aisha. The truth must be told. Even though your guy said you belong to his kitchen, his living room and the other room, I know you are more than that. Even my boss Fayose will #standwithAisha on this one.
The weakling called PMB was even talking trash against Aisha in the presence of his host Angela Merkel. Oh Nigeria!!

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by Kenobus: 5:09pm On Oct 14, 2016
`Mrs Buhari just confirm that Nigeria is in a terrible and clueless hand. She even said she might not support him in 2019 if he does not perform. She should just know that Buhari cannot perform, confirmed! That aspect in not on this text.
She confirms that Buhari is not sharp and not in charge. Others are taking decisions for him and this is affecting her. She has been sidelined by Buhari Nephew, Mammam Daura and Kyari from the real hot spot of taking decisions. She has been kept abay. If the wife has come to say this, what else would all the confirmed zombies come here to say?
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by Ahmadgani(m): 5:09pm On Oct 14, 2016
i have always suspected that the president has some God fathers especially that mamman daura who doesn't have any official portfolio but wields a lot of power within and outside the villa. How are the mighty fallen (power setters and power brokers)? lest the prisoners of war perished(we then people)

Moses I am still waiting for you to save me from these bunch of pharaohs
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by CHANNELStv2020: 5:10pm On Oct 14, 2016
[quote author=CHANNELStv2020 post=50198642]IT'S A SHAME U GO TO GERMANY AND BOW DOWN TO SOMEBODY'S WIFE (ANGELA MERKEL) BUT YOUR OWN WIFE BELONGS TO KITCHEN AND 2 ROOMS #SEXToyaisha #MAMAPUT.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by enyanwoke(m): 5:10pm On Oct 14, 2016
Wailers have new role model... No joke ooo

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by deebrain(m): 5:10pm On Oct 14, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Aisha is a Nice Woman grin

Aisha Cannot Lie grin

Maybe Aisha is a Wailer grin

She Knows her Husband is as Incompetent as My Governor Rochas grin grin

Please give Some Kudos to Aisha for always speaking the truth.... grin

A Wife knows her husband is incompetent but Zombies are screaming he is Competent tongue

We all Love you Ma cool

On this #WeStandWithAisha

on behalf of Nairaland wailers/Progressives/Zombies/NCANs we dont have money but we can donate our Nairaland likes here for you Madam grin grin

You cant compare Buhari and this version of Okorocha..........

True Buhari is incompetent, This version of Okorocha is a terrorist. The person that was Okorocha in the 2000s is not the same person today.
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by ThisDumebi: 5:13pm On Oct 14, 2016
Another eye witness account of this misbegotten journey!
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by pedestal82(m): 5:13pm On Oct 14, 2016
To the other room woman, and touch your toe while at it. grin
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by PeakMilkOfTexas(f): 5:13pm On Oct 14, 2016
There's more to these .. Nigerian politics can't be trusted! cheesy
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by kay5you: 5:13pm On Oct 14, 2016
Aisha Buhari for president 2019!

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by rabex123(m): 5:13pm On Oct 14, 2016
saintdennis:

You need to listen to the audio on youtube...her voice sounded pained & distraught.

Imagine oyegun who can't even deliver a polling unit for buhari talking to jagaban who delivered a. Whole region to pmb.

all of pmb's vote in the south came courtesy the belief that they were voting for a partnership (tinubu-pmb) the man couldn't wait 3months to start sabotaging jagaban.
If that is the is the case you should wait for a dare with jagaban.apart from DAT. Buhati should focus on the people who has voted him..not saying he should not try to reach out to all Nigerians but he should really get his priorities right.
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by Gassa007: 5:13pm On Oct 14, 2016
bigtt76:

I think she erred here. Baba is 78 years or thereabout, you've lived with him just 27 years out of his life, you don't expect to know everybody he knows naaa. Besides that, must you know everyone to be appointed to government positions? All we need is someone who will deliver.

I hope this woman is not being used by disgruntled elements o!
If I yab you now,one mod from nowhere will come and ban me.I'm just looking at the trash you wrote up there,so you know Buhari more Aisha.Bloody Ominiknowest.
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by sekundosekundo: 5:13pm On Oct 14, 2016
Hmmm

Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 5:14pm On Oct 14, 2016
You have properly acted ur script,lets wait for the others
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by saintdennis(m): 5:16pm On Oct 14, 2016
2n2k:
How come the snippets sound more pungent than the full interview?

Where did she say she was not going to campaign for him in 2019?

http://pulse.ng/local/aisha-buhari-5-shocking-things-first-lady-said-in-bbc-interview-id5605378.html

Listen to the audio she unequivocally stated if he(pmb) doesn't change she won't campaign.

Let us not forget in the beginning she wasn't campaigning for him na jagaban unleash the woman mid-way into campaigns
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 14, 2016
I dey owe lalasticlala one bottle of cold beer grin grin grin
Moves on to another thread after reading the transcript grin
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by Candyrain(m): 5:18pm On Oct 14, 2016
sammyj:
Good woman. See finishing PMB is a goner if he does not make things right and abandon this cabal shocked angry tongue

U and ur likes have never believed there was ever a cabal in charge of Bubu's govt, it appears u now believe grin

Good morning

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by Taiofil(m): 5:19pm On Oct 14, 2016
She's in trouble o!
She's talking out of frustration. She had wanted buhari to appoint one her person (maybe brother or relative or friend) buh bubu said NO!
Omo she provoke begin mis yarn.
My take on her issue!
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by 4nobody4every1: 5:19pm On Oct 14, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by Kenobus: 5:20pm On Oct 14, 2016
saintdennis:

That is what Tinubu deserve! Why should Tinubu open his mouth to demand for the resignation of Oyegun? Is Tinubu part of the contestants in Ondo? What is his interest to the extent of calling Oyegun names. Tinubu should be careful. This is how Awolowo helped the North during the Civil war, only for them to constantly smash him.
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by vascey(m): 5:20pm On Oct 14, 2016
This woman dey vex o...

Lord anything wey go make my wife provoke for me like this for public I cast and bind it into bottomless abyss.

What then is a man to live for if the one he professes to love goes after him in public.

Most worrisome is the fact that she speaks the truth. She has told him in secret and he wouldn't pay attention. He has been consumed by the villa spirit.

wherever did this feeling that hausa/fulani women being timid come from? Turai was ferocious. Aisha is a tiger too. These women are hiding a lot behind those veil.
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by Nzobodo: 5:21pm On Oct 14, 2016
Continue to deceive yourself with those cabinet members in Aso Rock. If you don't quit playing games with them, I won't tolerate you in 2019. I've had it up to my neck. I will tell BBC more things since you said I belong to the kitchen and bedroom. Enough is enough!

Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by Imhayuba: 5:21pm On Oct 14, 2016
Cuntslayer:
The whole thing just translates to one thing
Her people were not invited to the National Dinner Table.
Nothing on the failure of the government to deliver the dividends to the citizens.
I don't pity any of them, same bunch of selfish mofos

I just love ur comment! Obvious u read d article!
Besides if he was going to appoint only ppl they know closely I doubt if any southerners will be appointed! But alas!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by wristbangle: 5:21pm On Oct 14, 2016
Prof Lalasticlala and uncle mynd44 seems not to understand this saga anymore hence viewing in pity cry

Keneking, abeg leave lala na tongue

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by sekundosekundo: 5:22pm On Oct 14, 2016
AntiWailer:
Our Michelle Buhari.

She must have been watching Michelle Obama lately. MICHELLE is a first lady of grace with approval rating over 65% despite the challenges her husband faced.

Say it as it is and hit the nail on the head Madam.

I'd she says this in the public, I imagine what she must have told him in private.

This isn't all the interview, I think BBC HOUSA hv compromised. I didn't see the part she said 'if things continue this way, I will not surport him in 2019' etc.
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by saintdennis(m): 5:23pm On Oct 14, 2016
rabex123:

If that is the is the case you should wait for a dare with jagaban.apart from DAT. Buhati should focus on the people who has voted him..not saying he should not try to reach out to all Nigerians but he should really get his priorities right.

Guy even obama knew he needed key party members to succeed...why do u think he hired his opponent during the primaries (clinton)

Every aspect of governance is politics you need support of politicians else you will fail and pmb's greatest ally in naija should be tinubu yet right from NASS leadership to KOGI he has been deliberately frustrating tinubu thus splitting the APC.

Till today he hasn't said anything on ondo or oyegun v tinubu issue.

If tomorrow wike or okowa cross over to apc do u think those militant bombings will continue? It's all politics and pmb is refusing to do the needful.
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by Imhayuba: 5:23pm On Oct 14, 2016
Cuntslayer:
The whole thing just translates to one thing
Her people were not invited to the National Dinner Table.
Nothing on the failure of the government to deliver the dividends to the citizens.
I don't pity any of them, same bunch of selfish mofos

I just love ur comment! Obvious u read d article!
Besides if he was going to appoint only ppl they know closely I doubt if any southerners will be appointed! But alas!
The funniest part is that some folks think she talking for the masses but rather for her ppl who were not invited to the dinning table!

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by Smooyis(m): 5:31pm On Oct 14, 2016
OK

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail (See Bail Conditions) / Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram / Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.