Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,245 members, 7,880,913 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:02 AM

Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) (70195 Views)

"BBC Hausa Didn't Interview Buhari, Edited Recorded Voice Sent By His Aides"- SR / Buhari's Interview With Osasu Show: Speaks On Aso Rock Cabal & Daura (Video) / Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC: Reno Omokri Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by shuggah(m): 6:18pm On Oct 14, 2016
bigtt76:

I think she erred here. Baba is 78 years or thereabout, you've lived with him just 27 years out of his life, you don't expect to know everybody he knows naaa. Besides that, must you know everyone to be appointed to government positions? All we need is someone who will deliver.

I hope this woman is not being used by disgruntled elements o!
someone that knws bubu for 27 yrs, straffed him, did stuffs wt him and d rest doesnt knw him enough according to you and you think its you who heard of buhari in history class that will knw him well?

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by tatucci: 6:19pm On Oct 14, 2016
I've never read anything so confusing and disorienting in my life!!
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by Candyrain(m): 6:19pm On Oct 14, 2016
sammyj:
I know but thought PMB will take control at some point!!! wink

Lolzzz... good u've stopped "thoughting"

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by cindyrocks(f): 6:20pm On Oct 14, 2016
Aisha Buhari has said it all.

Buhaari is incompetent.

Aisha is my new best friend.

I stand with Aisha.

My Ai Ai.
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by ETA1968: 6:22pm On Oct 14, 2016
NAIJA MY DEAR COUNTRY DON ENTER ONE CHANCE.... GOD WILL SEE THROUGH
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by rexzqcom(m): 6:25pm On Oct 14, 2016
emerged01:
I like this woman. She has her own will.

Sure, what else do you expect from an educated and enlightened woman who knows the intellectual handicaps of her husband Is only Nigerians that voted Nepa certificates holder as president, then expect excellence that are foolish.
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by sleemfesh: 6:28pm On Oct 14, 2016
bigtt76:

I think she erred here. Baba is 78 years or thereabout, you've lived with him just 27 years out of his life, you don't expect to know everybody he knows naaa. Besides that, must you know everyone to be appointed to government positions? All we need is someone who will deliver.

If in 20years part of those 50yrs people have not come around then they are not hia friends or are dead. Either way they are useless. Or perhaps you be ordinary mumu. Don't try to justify something simply cos your man is involved. Open your mind and be effing objective. It doesn't kill.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by Spidermon: 6:29pm On Oct 14, 2016
Since when Buhari insinuated that he and Aisha still dey straff wella, anytime i see his name on Nairaland, presidential mojo go just dey enter my mind
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by lereinter(m): 6:32pm On Oct 14, 2016
i like hausa elite women
wetin concern them
they say it loud
turai too was out spoken
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by 1stdammy: 6:34pm On Oct 14, 2016
bigtt76:

And here she is, telling it to your face that her husband can not deliver with the way he is handling things. What other plain and bitter truth do you want to hear aside this?? Or how else do you want it to be communicated?? You want God to come down himself to shout it to your hearing Like you're deaf or somthing

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by Edunwa302(m): 6:48pm On Oct 14, 2016
Great woman
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by ozimec(m): 6:50pm On Oct 14, 2016
bigtt76:

Nobody is using her, most of the things she said has been pointed out by many Nigerians and nobody believed them. The Emir Sanusi, Saraki, Tinubu etc have on different occasions pointed out that this government has been hijacked by some power mongers yet, many called them wailers. Even Sahara Reporters on different time exposed some of these Cabal's corrupt practices and nothing was done rather, some said that they were paid to discredit Buhari's cabinet. But today Aisha has voiced it out. I don't think these people love Pmb and mean well for his government more than his wife Aisha or has she become one of the wailing wailers? I think what we need now is to pressure this cabals out of Aso Rock in other to rescue this government through the power of social media instead of doubting Aisha who is genuinely crying for help to save her husband from the clutches of cabals.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 14, 2016
I just fell i love with this woman for being upright!
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by Chikpat(m): 7:01pm On Oct 14, 2016
veekid:
This woman for just put buhari for olx

U go buy?
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by sukkot: 7:02pm On Oct 14, 2016
IamNawty:
lmaoooooo.. What in Gods name are you saying grin
i look at the spiritual side of things. its a spiritual world we live in. what you see happening in the physical is a manifestation of the spiritual. i try to read the spiritual reason why things happen and what will happen as a result. olajumoke the breadseller was 27 years when she got released from hell, mandela spent 27 years before being released from hell, now bubus wife after 27 years of subjection is about to blossom and be released from subjection. this is why she is agitating now. her spirit is restless and wants to break free wink

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by eenai(m): 7:05pm On Oct 14, 2016
Wise and virtuous woman. I thought you had only beauty going for you, but you have proved beyond every doubt that you have beauty, brain and a mother's heart. you have earned my maximum respect ma. Well done!
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by Ubyy: 7:07pm On Oct 14, 2016
LMAO!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin

veekid:
This woman for just put buhari for olx
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by aluku5: 7:08pm On Oct 14, 2016
CodeineSKroches:
The position of the president has a lot of responsibilities and requires a smart individual, Buhari is not smart enough to rule Nigeria.

Was GEJ smart enough, just asking though.
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by frannado: 7:21pm On Oct 14, 2016
Dis is what u see wen a father marry d age of d daughter.
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by Barezzi(m): 7:40pm On Oct 14, 2016
sukkot:
i look at the spiritual side of things. its a spiritual world we live in. what you see happening in the physical is a manifestation of the spiritual. i try to read the spiritual reason why things happen and what will happen as a result. olajumoke the breadseller was 27 years when she got released from hell, mandela spent 27 years before being released from hell, now bubus wife after 27 years of subjection is about to blossom and be released from subjection. this is why she is agitating now. her spirit is restless and wants to break free wink
grin grin grin Pass me the kpoli bruv wink
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by sukkot: 7:42pm On Oct 14, 2016
Barezzi:

grin grin grin Pass me the kpoli bruv wink
hehehehe grin grin
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by Amyceilyn(f): 7:50pm On Oct 14, 2016
LoveJesus87:
wow I went to dp and I liked what I saw wow smiley
what sawest thou?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by Forwetinnah: 7:53pm On Oct 14, 2016
Deepfreezer:
Straight up!!! Ive always known that this woman has a heart of gold. She was supporting buhari all this while because he is her husband. But she can feel the pains of the masses. She as a mother is feeling the pains of Nigerian women and children.
We Love you Aisha Buhari for speaking the truth. God will bless and protect you Ma.

Oya collect your wailers form.

Executive wailers form for that matter cheesy
Chai, i never knew this administration would be this entertaining. What a circus?! Jokers everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by calabardick(m): 7:54pm On Oct 14, 2016
The voice of a woman is the voice of the gods.

The gods have spoken

Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by zurine(f): 7:54pm On Oct 14, 2016
hmm
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by mirapee: 7:58pm On Oct 14, 2016
They will always talk ill of Nigerian women cuz of some lousy Africa tradition. But will worship d feet of western women dat doesn't even equals our women. Even when d know women re prone to saying d truth. Pls tell us more about him ma.
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by Boyooosa(m): 8:03pm On Oct 14, 2016
Assuming she said 'No comment' to all the questions, people would think that she knows what to say but avoids the press.
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by Henrichemeka(m): 8:16pm On Oct 14, 2016
This man doesn't tell his wife anything about what he is doing
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by sissoko22(m): 8:18pm On Oct 14, 2016
And GEJ was very smart?
CodeineSKroches:
The position of the president has a lot of responsibilities and requires a smart individual, Buhari is not smart enough to rule Nigeria.
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by LoveJesus87(m): 8:25pm On Oct 14, 2016
Amyceilyn:
what sawest thou?
omo no be here o grin d beauty is breath taking cheesy and endowed wink omo u make sense oo ; cheesy)
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by CSTR2: 8:36pm On Oct 14, 2016
saintdennis:

U keep proving my point... politics is silence.

You're an encyclopedia in politics? Ok...cool

Now pls be Quiet.
grin
Mr tinubu. yeye
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by Paulipopor: 8:45pm On Oct 14, 2016
The wife of the president has just aired her personal opinion from her point of view. Her opinion does not in any way effect the Nigeria project. How does her opinion affect governance?

Methinks the president does not need to "know" the people working for him as long as the people are doing a good jobs for the good of Nigeria. Looking at it from this angle, the appointees would want to impress the president as they has a lot to loose if they don't perform.

[code][/code]MyPersonalOpinion.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aerial View Of The Abule Ado Explosion In Lagos (Video, Photos) / Charly Boy Joins Shettima Challenge (Picture) / Peter Obi: We do not Comment On Individual cases - UK Govt Replies Premiumtimes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.