Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:46 AM

Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) (70169 Views)

"BBC Hausa Didn't Interview Buhari, Edited Recorded Voice Sent By His Aides"- SR / Buhari's Interview With Osasu Show: Speaks On Aso Rock Cabal & Daura (Video) / Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC: Reno Omokri Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by 3sexy: 5:32pm On Oct 14, 2016
Even Aisha is being sincere about the situation of the country , yet some zombees will come out here and argue like a blind bat!
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by HirstMOG(m): 5:32pm On Oct 14, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Aisha is a Nice Woman grin

Aisha Cannot Lie grin

Maybe Aisha is a Wailer grin

She Knows her Husband is as Incompetent as My Governor Rochas grin grin

Please give Some Kudos to Aisha for always speaking the truth.... grin

A Wife knows her husband is incompetent but Zombies are screaming he is Competent tongue

We all Love you Ma cool

On this #WeStandWithAisha

on behalf of Nairaland wailers/Progressives/Zombies/NCANs we dont have money but we can donate our Nairaland likes here for you Madam grin grin

Just look straight at this guy I'm quoting, he's a nice guy and a wailer for the truth like me. grin

Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by CSTR2: 5:32pm On Oct 14, 2016
saintdennis:

Guy even obama knew he needed key party members to succeed...why do u think he hired his opponent during the primaries (clinton)

Every aspect of governance is politics you need support of politicians else you will fail and pmb's greatest ally in naija should be tinubu yet right from NASS leadership to KOGI he has been deliberately frustrating tinubu thus splitting the APC.

Till today he hasn't said anything on ondo or oyegun v tinubu issue.

If tomorrow wike or okowa cross over to apc do u think those militant bombings will continue? It's all politics and pmb is refusing to do the needful.
When did tinubu become the SW?
The SW already has a much bigger budget under buhari. Buhari also appointed tinubu's men in his govt.
What else do you selfish people want? Are you the only people that voted for him?
You want him to give tinubu everything at the expense of others and you expect his presidency to succeed. You are not serious.
Buhari is much smarter than you guys give him credit for, atleast when it coming to dealing with tinubu related issues.
And Please don't mention Obama here. Obama will never be seen to be playing favourites to certain people that voted for him at the expense of others. That is not how to be a good president.
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by sukkot: 5:36pm On Oct 14, 2016
hmmmmm she has been with him for 27 years. 27 is a powerful spiritual number, same amount of years mandela was in prison for before he got liberation. 27. this some powerful spiritual stuff going on. eventually this womans spirit will become so strong and she will overpower buhari in the running of nigeria and we would have a jonathan good luck and faka patience goodluck situation where the woman is leading the man. the return of the divine feminine. the return of the woman yisrael to head and lead the world.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 14, 2016
Fine fine woman... This woman fine I swear..
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by dadexcel: 5:40pm On Oct 14, 2016
CodeineSKroches:

Translated by www.nishadi.tv

http://saharareporters.com/2016/10/14/full-text-aisha-buharis-interview-bbc-hausa
........ I sense a different kind of a well orchestrated propaganda machinery by APC... Especially since the 'blame Jonathan' syndrome has failed woefully.. We are all in God's hands this period....
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by sammyj: 5:40pm On Oct 14, 2016
I know but thought PMB will take control at some point!!! wink
Candyrain:

U and ur likes have never believed there was ever a cabal in charge of Bubu's govt, it appears u now believe grin

Good morning
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by notoriousbabe: 5:43pm On Oct 14, 2016
Make we talk true Aisha fine no be small,if Baba die walahi I go marry am for my brother kiss kiss kiss
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by notoriousbabe: 5:45pm On Oct 14, 2016
smithsydny:
Fine fine woman... This woman fine I swear..
no let me see you near am o,I don book her for my brother since 100AD
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by Bizibi(m): 5:46pm On Oct 14, 2016
Some of us know all this things.....buhari belongs to someone already
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by lookingfly: 5:46pm On Oct 14, 2016
bigtt76:

I think she erred here. Baba is 78 years or thereabout, you've lived with him just 27 years out of his life, you don't expect to know everybody he knows naaa. Besides that, must you know everyone to be appointed to government positions? All we need is someone who will deliver.

I hope this woman is not being used by disgruntled elements o!
oya come, take 6 bottles of origin. We must cure your zombism. undecided
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by lanreni: 5:48pm On Oct 14, 2016
Some nigerians a really dumb not to read between the lines. She is actually dissatisfied that she is not part of the kitchen cabinet, though she cooks baba's food in the kitchen! This is not a sincere frustration, but a camouflaged jealousy that she is not in the thick of things the way Yar'dua's and GEJ's wives were!
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 14, 2016
notoriousbabe:
no let me see you near am o,I don book her for my brother since 100AD
no near there oooo... angry grin

Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by saintdennis(m): 5:51pm On Oct 14, 2016
CSTR2:
When did tinubu become the SW?
The SW already has a much bigger budget under buhari. Buhari also appointed tinubu's men in his govt.
What else do you selfish people want? Are you the only people that voted for him?
You want him to give tinubu everything at the expense of others and you expect his presidency to succeed. You are not serious.
Buhari is much smarter than you guys give him credit for, atleast when it coming to dealing with tinubu related issues.
And Please don't mention Obama here. Obama will never be seen to be playing favourites to certain people that voted for him at the expense of others. That is not how to be a good president.

Lols obviously u know nothing about politics.
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by LoveJesus87(m): 5:51pm On Oct 14, 2016
Amyceilyn:
Wow, just wow
wow I went to dp and I liked what I saw wow smiley
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by notoriousbabe: 5:52pm On Oct 14, 2016
smithsydny:
no near there oooo... angry grin
I dash you ezekwesili and ngozi iweala plus mama peace,but pls no go near Aisha
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by IamNawty(f): 5:55pm On Oct 14, 2016
Rett0:
Hmmm. I feel your pain Madam. I've once campaigned for a friend for a position in SUG. I was his everything at that time. I planned strategy N all to success and immediately he got Victory, those who never voted him became his allies N I was forgotten until he got into trouble N wanted me to help out.

I try understand what it feels like to labor so hard in pursuit for your husband's dream N see him mess up big time.

I try to understand what it feels like having a husband who doesn't listen. He can endanger his life and everything you've both laboured for.

I try to understand what it feels like having a dictator as a husband. Any Man who undermines the competence of a Woman is on a hard game.

I try to understand what it feels like seeing one's husband divide a Nation among many lines and refuse to listen to wise words of wisdom.

I try to understand what it feels like seeing the economy crash in your very eyes with incompetence trailing every single person around the President.

I try to understand what it feels like been treated like a maid when you ought to be shown much respect as the First Lady of Nigeria simply because your husband has no regards for a Woman N confines her to the four walls of a kitchen.
When it was time to campaign, he saw your relevance on the streets and forgot your place in the kitchen.
When he became the President, he remembered your place is the kitchen. This is pathetic....
The same ingratitude he shows to the ND region, the same to Tinubu, the same to all.... It hurts

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 14, 2016
notoriousbabe:
I dash you ezekwesili and ngozi iweala plus mama peace,but pls no go near Aisha
am not ready to die now.. They are too heavy biko.. I cant lift them up.. This one fine well well swt porero.. Take it..

Give them to ya brother.. My swt mama u fine.. Wen buhari change address I will take over.. angry grin cheesy
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by CSTR2: 5:56pm On Oct 14, 2016
saintdennis:

Lols obviously u know nothing about politics.

I know much more than you obviously.
Progressive politics though, not afonja politics.
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by akinbode1(m): 5:59pm On Oct 14, 2016
Interesting..... Let see where the drama will end..
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by Bgorgeous: 5:59pm On Oct 14, 2016
This woman didn't say anything out if the box but please Mr President get a grip of your self when the microphone is placed before you. What u said about your wife is applicable to your beautiful daughter s
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by notoriousbabe: 6:00pm On Oct 14, 2016
smithsydny:
am not ready to die now.. They are too heavy biko.. I cant lift them up.. This one fine well well swt porero.. Take it..

Give them to ya brother.. My swt mama u fine.. Wen buhari change address I will take over.. angry grin cheesy
he be like sey you wan disappear?
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 14, 2016
grin Aisha Buhari is a feminist

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by papaT5(m): 6:00pm On Oct 14, 2016
This is a government in disarray, a political coup staged by d job seekers had plunged d Nation into dis mess. Madam Aishat Buhari has said it all. Kudos to d 1st Lady 4 speaking d truth. It is appalling dt d President appointed ppl he didn't know into sensitive political offices. The expected change has turned to sorrow . It is easier to criticise, d reality has dawned on them all. May God come to d rescue.
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by Edetson(m): 6:01pm On Oct 14, 2016
Hi Everyone,

It has all been said and done, it is high time for everyone to buckle up and face the reality of the present time. However, in doing so, you shouldn't get into the black book of the government. Set your destiny on course...
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by ikorodureporta: 6:02pm On Oct 14, 2016
One quenshun for Aisha Buhari: Who are the PMB-Hijackers pls!

*personally, i dnt support this sort of 'careless' talk*
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 14, 2016
notoriousbabe:
he be like sey you wan disappear?

Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by ExInferis(m): 6:03pm On Oct 14, 2016
veekid:
This woman for just put buhari for olx

OLX is for second hand goods....

.....not for ancient relics handed down from many generations ago.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by IamNawty(f): 6:06pm On Oct 14, 2016
sukkot:
hmmmmm she has been with him for 27 years. 27 is a powerful spiritual number, same amount of years mandela was in prison for before he got liberation. 27. this some powerful spiritual stuff going on. eventually this womans spirit will become so strong and she will overpower buhari in the running of nigeria and we would have a jonathan good luck and faka patience goodluck situation where the woman is leading the man. the return of the divine feminine. the return of the woman yisrael to head and lead the world.
lmaoooooo.. What in Gods name are you saying grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by borntosuccess(m): 6:07pm On Oct 14, 2016
for does who have been doubtful of d state in which dis country is, well it's official even d presido wife don abandon am,wise of her I say.
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by saintdennis(m): 6:09pm On Oct 14, 2016
CSTR2:
I know much more than you obviously.
Progressive politics though, not afonja politics.

U keep proving my point... politics is silence.

You're an encyclopedia in politics? Ok...cool

Now pls be Quiet.
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by IAIT: 6:18pm On Oct 14, 2016
What an appalling interview, is this really the first lady of the republic of Nigeria? really? talking like a high school kid? i think i can make sense of what message she is trying to pass along but boy! this is bad. I would say not as bad as Mrs Johnathan though....now, let me address what she actually spoke about or should i say what i got from her interview.

Could it be true that Buhari appointed in office people he didnt know? according to the first lady, yes, why should we be surprised? this is politics and politic is politics anywhere in the world. I dont care who you are you will have to bend to the forces that got you into power, and this is a prime example. I must confess that i am surprised a little bit as He (Buhari) comes off as the type of president that would do this his 'way'. It looks to me like he didnt want to bite the fingers that got him in power.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail (See Bail Conditions) / Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram / Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.