Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,753 members, 7,965,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 10:48 PM

Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk (17215 Views)

The New Way Bachelors Look For Wives In Warri! / Seven Classes Of Bachelors In Nigeria / What No-one Ever Tells Us Is That Relationships Are Hard Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Sagamite(m): 1:21am On Oct 24, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Dont need yall anywaythank f--uc-k for that. The Love Machine is better tongue tongue tongue

Lemme show you what a nigga from the Sagamu is blessed with (hey!)
I make ya spring a leak, when I'm done flip the matress change the sheets
(Gotta change em)
I'm like the radical one
I vibrate a lil' more than your the mechanical one

(from ya titties to ya thong)
Either way mama I'mma make you do what you do
(Girl I'm about to make you cum)
Guarenteed when you fuckin' wit me
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by chika98: 1:22am On Oct 24, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Fronting ke? NL negros aint shit kiss kiss kiss kiss
LMFAO!

Sagamite:

(Gotta change em)
I'm like the radical one

See lyrics! LWKD . grin grin
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Nobody: 1:23am On Oct 24, 2009
Where did you plagiarise that rap lyric from? tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Sauron1: 1:24am On Oct 24, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Fronting ke? NL negros aint shit kiss kiss kiss kiss

The negresses ain't GOLD as well.
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Sagamite(m): 1:25am On Oct 24, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Where did you plagiarise that rap lyric from? tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Nelly, from Nasty Girl.

But my activities inspired him to write that lyric. tongue
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Nobody: 1:25am On Oct 24, 2009
We never said we were but all yall negros act like yall are the shits when infact you are all shit tongue
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Nobody: 1:26am On Oct 24, 2009
Sagamite:

Nelly, from Nasty Girl.

But my activities inspired him to write that lyric. tongue
I hope you paid him royalties for plagiarising his work tongue
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Sauron1: 1:28am On Oct 24, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

We never said we were but all yall negros act like yall are the shits when infact you are all shit tongue

I will speak for meself and Sagamite.
Men don't come better than us as far as being responsible is concerned. grin grin

I don't expect you to understand though, you love your braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap boys. grin
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by ThiefOfHearts(f): 1:28am On Oct 24, 2009
*yawn*

Its like people copy and paste the same responses they've given in the past and post the same shit in every thread with this kind of topic.

A: Men need to be responsible

B: Well women need to be more responsible

So predictable.
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Sagamite(m): 1:34am On Oct 24, 2009
~Sauron~:

Men don't come better than us as far as being responsible is concerned. grin grin

I don't expect you to understand though, you love your braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap boys. grin

GBAM.

Thank you, bruv.
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Nobody: 3:20am On Oct 24, 2009
i cudnt agree more 2 this thread but we gat corporate whores littered in d society 2. Both sexes need clean up.
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by bluespice(f): 3:23am On Oct 24, 2009
i think its amusing how london doods n ladies are always all up in the other's bidness
y'all quit yapping 'bout bullshit n change the folks u hang with!

btw, its aiite to date em if they are above 18. . . i'm jus' saying. . . . .
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Nobody: 3:56am On Oct 24, 2009
~Sauron~:

How sure can he be?
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by dayokanu(m): 5:29am On Oct 24, 2009
I still insist the best dudes are in the US
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by r231(m): 10:25am On Oct 24, 2009
dayokanu:

I still insist the best dudes are in the US

keep dreaming
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by mirababy: 10:30am On Oct 24, 2009
make una nor talk wetin una nor knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by lonewolf: 11:13am On Oct 24, 2009
The poster's analysis is so stupid and pointless that I am at a loss for words.
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Hauwa1: 7:39pm On Oct 24, 2009
presi, i need a rich man so am waiting, i dont want to do sufferhead for any man abeg cheesy

May the Good Lord bless me with 4 kids amen so Sauron, from your mouth into God's ears o.
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 24, 2009
*Hauwa*:

presi, i need a rich man so am waiting, i dont want to do sufferhead for any man abeg cheesy

May the Good Lord bless me with 4 kids amen so Sauron, from your mouth into God's ears o.

And may the Good lord answer your prayers.
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Hauwa1: 7:54pm On Oct 24, 2009
thank u, keep me in your prayers. i tire for all the wakakolombo guys in the west grin
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by r231(m): 8:17pm On Oct 24, 2009
*Hauwa*:

thank u, keep me in your prayers. i tire for all the wakakolombo guys in the west grin

whats wakakolombo
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by ceasyc(f): 10:45pm On Oct 24, 2009
@topic
wots wit some of these guys abroad having kids all over d place
by different women/baby mamas and wots wit all these baby mamas all over d place?

cant these men n women wise up?

its appalling and disgusting!!!

a friend of mine dated a yoruba guy in london for about
six months b4 she found out dat he has 8 kids by 5 different women
he had told her @ d beginning of d relationship dat he is divorced n has 2 kids
she didnt really mind cos she has 1 kid herself n divorced too

my friend n d guy were talking marriage, babies n all but after d revelation by
another of his live in girlfriend  shocked, my friend had 2 break it off

can u imagine dat b4 d revelation, he still wanted more kids wit my friend knowing
dat he already has 8 and he wanted 2 get her pregnant b4 marriage shocked shocked shocked
but she insisted on marriage b4 babies (dats wot saved her ohhhhh)

WOT A MESS!!!
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by KennyG6(m): 10:47pm On Oct 24, 2009
ceasyc:

@topic
wots wit some of these guys abroad havin kids all over d place
by different women/baby mamas and wots wit all these baby mamas all over d place?
[b]cant these men n women wise up?

its appaulling and disgusting[/b]

another of his live in girlfriend shocked my friend had 2 break it off

can u imagine dat b4 d revelation,he still wanted more kids wit my friend knowing
dat he already had 8 and he wanted 2 get her pregnant b4 marriage shocked shocked shocked

WOT A MESS!!!

hmmm I promise she's not talking about me, its not me oooooooooo I'm quite responsible
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by na2day2(m): 7:10am On Oct 25, 2009
ceasyc:

@topic
wots wit some of these guys abroad having kids all over d place

cant these men n women wise up?

its appalling and disgusting!!!

another of his live in girlfriend  shocked, my friend had 2 break it off

can u imagine dat b4 d revelation, he still wanted more kids wit my friend knowing
dat he already has 8 and he wanted 2 get her pregnant b4 marriage shocked shocked shocked

WOT A MESS!!!

maybe the guy is just trying to have his own football them, so plz tell ur friend to go back to the guy let them have 3 kids to complete his starting 11 grin grin
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Gamine(f): 9:09am On Oct 25, 2009
^^
So weird, some guys sha undecided
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by redsky1: 3:07pm On Oct 25, 2009
has anyone actually answered the orignial question?
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Sagamite(m): 4:42pm On Oct 25, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

I hope you paid him royalties for plagiarising his work tongue

Come to think of it, Ebonyeyes, if you think housework should be 50-50, do you think when you go out like to restaurants and for entertainment it should also be 50-50 since you are also working 9-5?
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Pharoh: 5:00pm On Oct 25, 2009
Sagamite:

Come to think of it, Ebonyeyes, if you think housework should be 50-50, do you think when you go out like to restaurants and for entertainment it should also be 50-50 since you are also working 9-5?

Na lets start with the wedding cost or if possible since it is 50-50 is there a need to still pay the bride price?
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Hauwa1: 7:25pm On Oct 25, 2009
r231:

whats wakakolombo

puzzles me too grin
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by ceasyc(f): 7:45pm On Oct 25, 2009
Kenny_G:

hmmm I promise she's not talking about me, its not me oooooooooo I'm quite responsible
r u sure abi na guilty conscience dey do u? hehe! grin

na2day?:

maybe the guy is just trying to have his own football them, so plz tell your friend to go back to the guy let them have 3 kids to complete his starting 11 grin grin

hahaha! very funny - NOT
if she was ur sister, how wud u feel n wud u say dat 2 her?
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by ceasyc(f): 8:02pm On Oct 25, 2009
Sagamite:

(Gotta change em)
I'm like the radical one

luv dat song nasty girl by notorious b.i.g, p. diddy, nelly n jagged edge!
especially luv d part quoted above which Nelly rapped grin grin grin
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Sagamite(m): 8:33pm On Oct 25, 2009
ceasyc:

luv dat song nasty girl by notorious b.i.g, p. diddy, nelly n jagged edge!
especially luv d part quoted above which Nelly rapped grin grin grin

That's the way we do it but Ebonyeyes does not understand. cool grin

Have you seen my thread where I analysed your profile picture? grin

I am going to bump into you in North Greenwich Station soon. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Obsessed / His Wife's Vagina/Vulva Is Wet And Enlarged; He Suspects Infidelity / Pls How Can I Last Long

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.