Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,869 members, 7,899,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 07:24 AM

Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk (17078 Views)

The New Way Bachelors Look For Wives In Warri! / Seven Classes Of Bachelors In Nigeria / What No-one Ever Tells Us Is That Relationships Are Hard Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by mrmayor(m): 2:23pm On Aug 31, 2011
I trust my NL, been entertained, enjoyed this soap opera grin
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Nayah(f): 3:02pm On Aug 31, 2011
What do you mean by responsible?
if the meaning is a educated guy, well I'd say just keep on being patient he will come but if you're talking about financial aspect I'll give you two advises

1- Either you take a "less responsible" guy and you evolve with him and then it could be a better satisfaction because you wouldn't be labeled as a gold digger

2- Or be responsible yourself sister

1 Like

Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Sagamite(m): 3:09pm On Aug 31, 2011
Nayah:

What do you mean by responsible?
if the meaning is a educated guy, well I'd say just keep on being patient he will come but if you're talking about financial aspect I'll give you two advises

1- Either you take a "less responsible" guy and you evolve with him and then it could be a better satisafaction because you wouldn't be labeled as a gold digger

2- Or be responsible yourself sister

Majority don't have a chance with responsible guys because of their attitude and mentality.

Responsible guys tend to have self-respect and dignity, so they will not stand around for some lame woman's crap.

They can give it to irresponsible guys. Nice market matching.
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by MrCork17: 3:11pm On Aug 31, 2011
Mr Cork <<<<<<<Responsible Bachelor, sweet lookin, single, romantix, caring, God fearing, hates cookin, inteligent, high I Q wink
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Nayah(f): 3:12pm On Aug 31, 2011
lol Sagamite hi how are you, why are so hard today?
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by dayokanu(m): 3:13pm On Aug 31, 2011
The responsible bachelors have been taken by the responsible spinsters
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Nayah(f): 3:16pm On Aug 31, 2011
lol Dayokanu cheesy
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Princek12(m): 3:20pm On Aug 31, 2011
Sagamite:

Majority don't have a chance with responsible guys because of their attitude and mentality.

Responsible guys tend to have self-respect and dignity, so they will not stand around for some lame woman's crap.

They can give it to irresponsible guys. Nice market matching.

GBAM!!!!!
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by r231(m): 3:22pm On Aug 31, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Mr Cork <<<<<<<Responsible Bachelor, sweet lookin, single, romantix, caring, God fearing, hates cookin, inteligent, high I Q wink

says who grin grin grin

dayokanu:

yep grin
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Princek12(m): 3:24pm On Aug 31, 2011
To all the women who seek responsible bachelors, check your attitude and be nice to a guy who approaches you. That guy may be the responsible bachelor you so desire. Stop making shakara to a guy in whom you are interested. It is so unnecessary.
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by MrsChima(f): 3:24pm On Aug 31, 2011
Responsible bachelors?  The hell?  SMH.
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by 190smh: 3:53pm On Aug 31, 2011
Mr, Cork:

wink wink wink
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Sagamite(m): 3:55pm On Aug 31, 2011
Nayah:

lol Sagamite hi how are you, why are so hard today?

It is time to let West African women (especially Nigerians and Gambians) know how stinking the attitudes of majority of them are. Maybe it will spur a change.

Honestly, I see the girls from this region and I, most times, wonder why the fck will any sane person want to be with this kind of shythead.

Princek12:

To all the women who seek responsible bachelors, check your attitude and be nice to a guy who approaches you. That guy may be the responsible bachelor you so desire. Stop making shakara to a guy in whom you are interested. It is so unnecessary.

The attitude of those especially in the ages below 28 stinks worse that a Somalian prison loo.
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Nayah(f): 4:06pm On Aug 31, 2011
Sagamite, honey I told you don't generalize, you see I'm from Africa too but you know I can't think like this it depends on what kind of women you date
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Sagamite(m): 4:26pm On Aug 31, 2011
Nayah:

Sagamite, honey I told you don't generalize, you see I'm from Africa too but you know I can't think like this it depends on what kind of women you date

I didn't generalise, I said "majority".
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 31, 2011
this nayah na fine chic o! shocked kiss
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Nayah(f): 4:30pm On Aug 31, 2011
Sagamite ok well, first solution should be education not blame! it's all about your roots and surroundinng my brother
This David "na funny oh" grin
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by BigMeat2: 4:47pm On Aug 31, 2011
I don't blame some of our sisters who are still on look out for responsible guys.
Ladies please change your attitude and learn to develop good communication skills.
Not every guy who apporaches you is after sex.
Also most of our ladies are too high minded and tend to look down on guys who approach them, why.
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Nayah(f): 4:51pm On Aug 31, 2011
Big Meat thank you that's the kind of message you could deliver to your sisters!
thank you very much! smiley
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by claremont(m): 4:53pm On Aug 31, 2011
dayokanu:

Best comment so far! grin grin
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 31, 2011
Nayah:

Sagamite ok well, first solution should be education not blame! it's all about your roots and surroundinng my brother
This David "na funny oh" grin

Hey . . . responsible guy here. snap me up real quick. grin
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Nayah(f): 5:01pm On Aug 31, 2011
David lol I don't want you to label me as a gold digger so better talk wink
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by BigMeat2: 5:05pm On Aug 31, 2011
Another thing which is unfortunate is that some of our ladies don't even know what exactly they want in a relationship.
Most can't even define and explain how responsible their intending 'boyfriend' or 'spouse' should be.
If the guys are not paying their dues - e.g. buying them stuffs then in their books those guys are not responsible.
They have been reading too much 'mills and boom' and watching fake hollywood movies giving them a false sence about having the divine mr right.
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 31, 2011
Nayah:

David lol I don't want you to label me as a gold digger so better talk wink

Err perhaps i'm looking to snap you up. unfortunately you leave me no way to pass across the message! wink
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Nayah(f): 5:17pm On Aug 31, 2011
David my dear let's focus on the thread you want? wink
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Sagamite(m): 5:46pm On Aug 31, 2011
Big Meat:

Ladies please change your attitude and learn to develop good communication skills.

GBAM!
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:14pm On Sep 04, 2011
Big Meat:

Also most of our ladies are too high minded and tend to look down on guys who approach them, why.

Maybe they dont find you attractive abi na by force?
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Ladyjide(f): 3:40pm On Sep 04, 2011
Princek12:

smiley
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by cold(m): 6:30pm On Sep 04, 2011
Wow!LadyJide gat swag smiley me likey wink
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by laspo24(m): 11:37pm On Apr 16, 2012
lol, where i dey when this post dey run? busy chasing shadow lol. Already closed topic grin
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by BZhony(f): 4:24am On Jul 24, 2012
Wen a guy givs a gal shit,she always returns d favour. Treat a gal nyc she'l b ‎​ur perfect woman. grin
2ndly,most of d attitude guys Gε̲̣τ̲̅ is as a result of wot oda guys hav done 2 her,so she tinks 'all men r d same',its just left 4 ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ 2 prove her wrong(which guys dnt do,all de do is nag)
3rdly if gal no lyk ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊,na by force? She shows or tels ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ nd ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ say she has attitude...mtcheeew, Da one concern ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊.
angry undecided angry
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by tpia1: 5:17am On Jul 24, 2012
na wa o!!

with prayer sha, God will do it.

ie provide suitable hookups.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss / Can A Woman Get Pregnant This Way Without Loosing Her Virginity??? / Pictures Of Sexual Immoralities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.