Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,698 members, 7,932,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 04:13 PM

Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk (17155 Views)

The New Way Bachelors Look For Wives In Warri! / Seven Classes Of Bachelors In Nigeria / What No-one Ever Tells Us Is That Relationships Are Hard Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by bluespice(f): 8:37pm On Oct 25, 2009
errr i just feel like posting here aint got none to say tongue
oh, hie everybody especially uncle sega mega drive grin
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Sagamite(m): 8:56pm On Oct 25, 2009
bluespice:

errr i just feel like posting here aint got none to say tongue
oh, hie everybody especially uncle sega mega drive grin

You don play too much Sonic the Hedgehog game back in the day. tongue grin

With that your fish and bicycle signature, no wonder the subject no concern you. grin
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by bluespice(f): 9:08pm On Oct 25, 2009
ta! una london men no sabi anything
na so so "oi blad" una sabi
mtchewwwww
down with london men! grin
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Sagamite(m): 9:15pm On Oct 25, 2009
bluespice:

mtchewwwww

Wharrever, blad. grin
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by bluespice(f): 9:19pm On Oct 25, 2009
see ur life grin

i'm thinking of going back to my dubai jare
at least all i'll hear is "my friend" tongue
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Sauron1: 9:21pm On Oct 25, 2009
bluespice:

mtchewwwww

Why complain?
U decided to stay in Peckham. . . . . .Anyone staying in Ajegunle for the first time would also think Lagosians are razz. grin
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by bluespice(f): 9:24pm On Oct 25, 2009
~Sauron~:

Why complain?
U decided to stay in Peckham. . . . . .Anyone staying in Ajegunle for the first time would also think Lagosians are razz. grin
how many times have i told u to quit advertising ur ghetto area?
i say i no go come visit u?
wetin?
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Sauron1: 9:29pm On Oct 25, 2009
bluespice:

how many times have i told u to quit advertising your ghetto area?
i say i no go come visit u?
wetin?

Don't worry. . . . .U haven't complained yet. . . .

In another 2 weeks, you will be shouting. . . . .Braaaaaap Braaaaaaaap
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Sagamite(m): 9:29pm On Oct 25, 2009
bluespice:

see your life grin

i'm thinking of going back to my dubai jare
at least all i'll hear is "my friend" tongue

Geezerbird, are we bovvered? Me Julies1 are swimming the streets of Staines with latest designer prams.  grin

1. Ali G slangs
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by bluespice(f): 9:31pm On Oct 25, 2009
~Sauron~:

Don't worry. . . . .U haven't complained yet. . . .

In another 2 weeks, you will be shouting. . . . .Braaaaaap Braaaaaaaap
olorun maje
tufiakwa!
*does the finger over head movement while spitting on the floor*

do i resemble one of em skanks?
fine gel bayi cool
im going back tomorrow jare
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by bluespice(f): 9:32pm On Oct 25, 2009
Sagamite:

Geezerbird, are we bovvered? Me Julies1 are swimming the streets of Staines with latest designer prams.  grin

1. Ali G slangs
i swear i have absolutely no idea what u just said
in plain english pls
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Sauron1: 9:34pm On Oct 25, 2009
bluespice:

olorun maje
tufiakwa!
*does the finger over head movement while spitting on the floor*

do i resemble one of em skanks?
fine gel bayi cool
im going back tomorrow jare

We will see you again next summer.
I hope you enjoyed your stay. cheesy
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by bluespice(f): 9:37pm On Oct 25, 2009
sauron i'm not waiting for weekend this time
u know what im on about
i want it now!
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Sagamite(m): 9:46pm On Oct 25, 2009
bluespice:

i swear i have absolutely no idea what u just said
in plain english pls

Geezerbird = Lass/Babe/Girl

Bovvered = Bothered

Me Julies = Young, classless (normally white), sexually predatory teenage girl willing to get pregnant to accelerate her Council flat allocation. Equivalent to Hoochie mamas in US and Baby Mamas in Jamo society. Julies are also in the societal class called Chavs.

Swimming = Prancing

Staines = The town Ali G grew up in (full of chavs)

Designer Prams = An essential tool acquired with Giro (Welfare) money to carry products of activities.

Full intepretation
Babe, are we bothered? Our girlfriends are prancing the streets of Staines with latest designer prams for carrying the babies we produce.

Brraaaaaap. Welcome to London.  cheesy
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by chika98: 9:46pm On Oct 25, 2009
Buaha haahahaha ahaa hahaaha See interpretation
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by bluespice(f): 9:47pm On Oct 25, 2009
chika98:

Buaha haahahaha ahaa hahaaha See interpretation
i know yeah. . .
i think i died at the length grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by chika98: 9:48pm On Oct 25, 2009
bluespice:

i know yeah. . .
i think i died at the length grin grin grin grin grin grin

Na you go ask. You got it! grin
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Sagamite(m): 9:51pm On Oct 25, 2009
Am sorry, I am meticulous in anything I do and I am an aspiring creative writer. grin
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by bluespice(f): 9:51pm On Oct 25, 2009
who send me message abi grin
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by chika98: 9:52pm On Oct 25, 2009
Sagamite:

Am sorry, I am meticulous in anything I do and I am an aspiring creative writer. grin

Good for you. Now go and write a book! grin

bluespice:

Yes o!
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by topup: 9:55pm On Oct 25, 2009
Instead of pointing our fingers at the other sex, I think both men and women are just as bad as each other, nobody wants to earn a decent living, no one wants to take risks, no one wants to settle but in reality we are all settling.

Settling for men and women who barely have what it takes to sustain their lifestyles, instead of becoming better people. We can't just sit back and await our princes and princesses, we must become them first.

Nowadays, the idea of justice is not so publicised, everyone believes that a good man finishes last, yet another man without those qualities but with money and living a fast-paced lifestyle is the one we are subliminally advised to date and commit to, we are reassured a beautiful woman is what we need, or a handsome and wealthy man will complete our perfect picture, but in reality we are missing the point.

I think there is less emphasis on maturity anymore, and more emphasis on having fun, and some wild memories, carelessness is often a fantastic plot to many soaps, and morals are forgotten in the episodes, we see the rewards of being  frivolous but we don't always see the rewards of hard work. I mean more people google Kim Kardashian than they google Obama,
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Sagamite(m): 9:56pm On Oct 25, 2009
bluespice:

No, Sugar, I just try and keep my posts entertaining and insightful.  wink
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Sauron1: 9:57pm On Oct 25, 2009
bluespice:

sauron i'm not waiting for weekend this time
u know what im on about
i want it now!

Ohhhhhhhhhhh, that thingy??
Come to ma house now. . . . .I am alone by meself and i have 4 good movies i am about to watch.
Errrrrrrrrr, bring loadsa Popcorn. grin
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by bluespice(f): 10:00pm On Oct 25, 2009
Sagamite:

No, Sugar, I just try and keep my posts entertaining and insightful.  wink
wink
~Sauron~:

Ohhhhhhhhhhh, that thingy??
Come to ma house now. . . . .I am alone by meself and i have 4 good movies i am about to watch.
Errrrrrrrrr, bring loadsa Popcorn. grin
onisokuso!
u know what im asking for it will be on for 10 minutes
im serious joh tongue
lets finish that n we'll talk about the popcorn wink
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Sauron1: 10:10pm On Oct 25, 2009
bluespice:

winkonisokuso!
u know what im asking for it will be on for 10 minutes
im serious joh tongue
lets finish that n we'll talk about the popcorn wink

Where are you?
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by bluespice(f): 10:11pm On Oct 25, 2009
send it n ill tell u smiley
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Sauron1: 10:12pm On Oct 25, 2009
bluespice:

send it n ill tell u smiley

I dunno where you at. . . . .
Dunno what to send. . . .Abeg, come correct jare.
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by bluespice(f): 10:18pm On Oct 25, 2009
what was i hounding u around for?
send it to my Yahoo messenger ill put it on now
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Sauron1: 10:29pm On Oct 25, 2009
bluespice:

what was i hounding u around for?
send it to my Yahoo messenger ill put it on now

Ur YM is very dead.
Don't worry. . . .U will get the Bleep next weekend(as usual). grin
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by bluespice(f): 10:30pm On Oct 25, 2009
which yeye dead?
aiite come on here n ill give it to you
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Sauron1: 10:35pm On Oct 25, 2009
bluespice:

which yeye dead?
aiite come on here n ill give it to you

I'm here.
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by ceasyc(f): 1:26am On Oct 26, 2009
Sagamite:

That's the way we do it but Ebonyeyes does not understand. cool grin

Have you seen my thread where I analysed your profile picture? grin

I am going to bump into you in North Greenwich Station soon. cheesy

ur funny man
u analysed my profile pic? havent seen it. where?
North Greenwich stn! hahaha

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Ladies, How Would You React If A Man Takes You To This Kind Of Restaurant? / NÄKED: Look At My Näked Body — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.