Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,148 members, 7,939,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 09:16 AM

You Have No Brains, No Sense, Amosun Tells Aggrieved Ogun Workers - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Have No Brains, No Sense, Amosun Tells Aggrieved Ogun Workers (39651 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Tinubu Appointment To Reconcile Aggrieved APC Members / Governor Amosun Tells Aisha Alhassan To Resign For Working Against Buhari / Bloodshed Makes No Sense, Jonathan Tells Zambian Presidential Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Have No Brains, No Sense, Amosun Tells Aggrieved Ogun Workers by SAMBARRY: 1:55pm On Oct 20, 2016
OAUTemitayo:
Amosun is going down I swear if he actually said so
don't mind him.thousands of civil servants don't have brain.na only him get brain
Re: You Have No Brains, No Sense, Amosun Tells Aggrieved Ogun Workers by Charly68: 2:04pm On Oct 20, 2016
KINGwax007:
why na?
Stop saying what you don't knw.
Amosun is not paying half salary... He has never done that..

They are fighting over deductions and not even gratuities... And he doesn't owe the workers any salary...

I knw this because I have teachers, both retired and still working in my family.. abeg..stop lying..
Both the Governor & the workers are fighting for their vested interest.. Deductions is part of salary ,why would the Government deduct somebody's salary & would not remit it to the appropriate bodies..this is what staff rely upon to get loans & build houses. . If the Govt is not paying their deductions it is as good as saying they are not collecting full salary. Meanwhile many of the workers have obtained loans & they are paying back but the Govt is not remitting to the appropriate bodies. It is killing to their welfare so to say. They must sit together to find a way out of the mess.
Re: You Have No Brains, No Sense, Amosun Tells Aggrieved Ogun Workers by KINGwax007(m): 2:11pm On Oct 20, 2016
Acidosis:

I don't understand you. Why are you defeacating over Kogi issues? What do you want to hear? That Kogi is better than Ogun state in terms of infrastructure?

How does that help the fact that your Governor, whom you ought to criticize for insulting your sensibility, is getting more support by the day?

I'm not saying anything more about Kogi today. You can check my previous posts on Nairaland on politics section, I've opened several threads on that. I've dared Gov. Bello, called him out to demand my parent's pension, I've questioned Bello's relationship with Aisha Buhari. I celebrated Audu's death, etc. Don't even mention Wada, Echocho, Smart Adeyemi or Dino.

I'm not that regular Nigerian you meet on a daily basis.

stop having fits and epilepsy over Ogun issue
Re: You Have No Brains, No Sense, Amosun Tells Aggrieved Ogun Workers by bingocalous(m): 2:14pm On Oct 20, 2016
Is this necessary?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

EFCC Storms Maina’s $2 Million Mansion In Abuja / Defence Headquarters Statement About The Killing Of Policemen By Soldiers. / Photos: Bola Tinubu And El-rufai In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.