Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,829 members, 7,969,492 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 08:46 AM

You Have No Brains, No Sense, Amosun Tells Aggrieved Ogun Workers - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Have No Brains, No Sense, Amosun Tells Aggrieved Ogun Workers (39729 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Tinubu Appointment To Reconcile Aggrieved APC Members / Governor Amosun Tells Aisha Alhassan To Resign For Working Against Buhari / Bloodshed Makes No Sense, Jonathan Tells Zambian Presidential Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Have No Brains, No Sense, Amosun Tells Aggrieved Ogun Workers by Titilayooni(f): 2:19pm On Oct 20, 2016
He is the one that doesn't have brain,senseless man...
Re: You Have No Brains, No Sense, Amosun Tells Aggrieved Ogun Workers by Wizzyblack3(m): 2:23pm On Oct 20, 2016
emeraldknytt:
You guys just gotta manage the CHAINS afterall, we bade you GOODLUCK
GOODLUCK ke? You can't eat your cake and still have it, Nigerians has decided that we don't want GOODLUCK anymore, so let's enjoy the opposite together.
Re: You Have No Brains, No Sense, Amosun Tells Aggrieved Ogun Workers by Shymm3xx: 2:27pm On Oct 20, 2016
Lmao @ the pictures on this thread. grin

I just left a US forum discussing the US elections with a naij guy talking about how beautiful naij is and all I could do was laugh hysterically. Then came on NL and saw this topic and the pictures. grin

OAUTemitayo:
Anybody that believed this need to have his head checked.
The source is not saucy

Typical Egba nyggah defending a rabid and useless Egba leader with no decorum. You ought to be ashamed of yourself. You're lucky my pops isn't from Ogun - else I would've slapped this mofo through my PC screen. grin
Re: You Have No Brains, No Sense, Amosun Tells Aggrieved Ogun Workers by lordkhalifa(m): 2:36pm On Oct 20, 2016
look at their ,hungry malnourished faces, just one small pent of rice and 1000 naira they will forget all this insult , Afonjas and cowardice are like 5/6

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Results Of Kogi PDP Primary Totally Unacceptable – Dino Melaye / How Igbos Stoned Awolowo In Aba — Adebanjo / Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.