Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,158 members, 7,939,650 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 09:52 AM

You Have No Brains, No Sense, Amosun Tells Aggrieved Ogun Workers - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Have No Brains, No Sense, Amosun Tells Aggrieved Ogun Workers (39653 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Tinubu Appointment To Reconcile Aggrieved APC Members / Governor Amosun Tells Aisha Alhassan To Resign For Working Against Buhari / Bloodshed Makes No Sense, Jonathan Tells Zambian Presidential Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Have No Brains, No Sense, Amosun Tells Aggrieved Ogun Workers by OAUTemitayo: 2:42pm On Oct 20, 2016
Shymm3xx:
Lmao @ the pictures on this thread. grin

I just left a US forum discussing the US elections with a naij guy talking about how beautiful naij is and all I could do was laugh hysterically. Then came on NL and saw this topic and the pictures. grin

Typical Egba nyggah defending a rabid and useless Egba leader with no decorum. You ought to be ashamed of yourself. You're lucky my pops isn't from Ogun - else I would've slapped this mofo through my PC screen. grin
I really don't know how to reply you but this is not just necessary.
I said so before realising that he said so.

OAUTemitayo:
Bro please let us be objective

Isn't cooperative deductions part of their salary?
Once you refuse to remit as at when due then you are not paying full salary.
While I admit that the decline in the allocation is what is incapacitating the Governor.
But this is a very St.up.id statement from the Governor.
Haba
Re: You Have No Brains, No Sense, Amosun Tells Aggrieved Ogun Workers by Shymm3xx: 2:49pm On Oct 20, 2016
OAUTemitayo:

I really don't know how to reply you but this is not just necessary.
I said so before realising that he said so.

However, despite what you labelled as being "objective", you still alluded to allocation incapacitating him. And that shows you're giving him a pass for irresponsibility. A state as big as that, especially with its proximity to Lagos, shouldn't be incapacitated by meagre allocation. That state ought to be self-sufficient like Lagos, due to its population vis-a-vis the revenue it should be generating.

Ogun state is a failed state due to lack of good leadership and the inability of its successive governors to tap into the goldmine it's due to location and proximity to a cash cow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Have No Brains, No Sense, Amosun Tells Aggrieved Ogun Workers by KINGwax007(m): 2:54pm On Oct 20, 2016
omofunaab:

First because my moniker says Omofunaab doesn't mean am an UNDERGRADUATE in funaab, i expect you to use your sense.

besides you don't know what you are saying bro, onward is one of the many multi purpose cooperative societies in ogun state. But its not limited to only teachers alone, the workers in the ministry at oke mosan have their own. .they are under onward.

Onward is not the only cooperative societies that the teachers belong to in ogun state.

My own point too is made and many people here have corroborated me. Cooperatives deductions are part of salaries. Period.. I wonder why you are even arguing this sef .

Mind you, there's no written agreement where it was agreed that government will borrow workers deduction.
Cooperatives deduction are part of workers salaries and it should be remitted.

And also majority of ogun state workers are in various cooperative societies or the other, so it's affecting most people.

My wife is an executive in one of the cooperatives societies.

Pls refrain from saying things you don't know

yes sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

7 Dead Nigerian Soldiers Buried At The National Cemetery Abuja (Photos) / See Infographic Of What Recovered $9.8m From Former GMD NNPC Yakubu Can Do / Ganduje: 'I Don't Sleep At Public Functions, I Only Pretend''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.