Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,829 members, 7,966,068 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 08:26 AM

Can You Marry A Pregnant Woman? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Pregnant Woman? (8961 Views)

Must Read: This Is What Happens When You Have S'ex With A Pregnant Woman. / My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry A Pregnant Woman? by POSAKOSA1(m): 6:04pm On Oct 24, 2009
spoilt:

Seal started dating heidi Klum when she was pregnant with another man's baby. That baby and three of their own later.   . .  .  .  they are still happily together.

Yes for NOW.   grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Marry A Pregnant Woman? by AloyEmeka6: 6:04pm On Oct 24, 2009
POSAKOSA1:

meaning there are some women who could be weeks pregnant and u'd never know. Some women don't start showing until around 3 months,  what if u've been shagging her before you knew that she was pregnant.

You can shag 8 and half month pregnant woman sef and nothing can happen.
Re: Can You Marry A Pregnant Woman? by POSAKOSA1(m): 6:05pm On Oct 24, 2009
dani1luv:

^^
If I dont know she's pregnant; And later I discovered; "Chei you go see beating" cheesy

Seariously;

Before indulging in any act; We would go for medical checkup

well good idea. medical checkup might be a good thing and if u're planning to marry her. She will agree to it.

If she sees you as a fling, she will never agree to it.
Re: Can You Marry A Pregnant Woman? by TheSeeker(m): 6:07pm On Oct 24, 2009
tpia.:

I'm checking out some Yoruba taboos right now and there's one which says yam must not be peeled inside the house.

Any Yoruba person here should tell me if they've never peeled yam inside the house.

some others:

a wife must never allow her husband to see her eating.

a child must not eat gizzard

salt must not be trodden underfoot

Never heard about these before and where did you get your taboos from?
Aloy~Emeka:

I don't have to try it in order to know that its an urban legend. There are many stories like that in and out of Africa and I do not expect people to believe them in this age and time. Is magun not another yoruba myth?. Do you believe there is anything like magun?. Have you witnessed magun in action before?
Yes, I have witnessed magun's actions twice. Now go on and ask me questions about it and I'll gladly wow you.
Re: Can You Marry A Pregnant Woman? by dani1luv: 6:08pm On Oct 24, 2009
POSAKOSA1:

well good idea. medical checkup might be a good thing and if u're planning to marry her. She will agree to it.

If she sees you as a fling, she will never agree to it.

And if she doesnt agree, so be it. .Then it would be over btw us . . . .shikeno
Re: Can You Marry A Pregnant Woman? by TheSeeker(m): 6:09pm On Oct 24, 2009
POSAKOSA1:

meaning there are some women who could be weeks pregnant and u'd never know. Some women don't start showing until around 3 months,  what if u've been shagging her before you knew that she was pregnant.
If you see what I said earlier, I said DELIBERATELY! If you don't know about it, I don't think there are consequences.
Re: Can You Marry A Pregnant Woman? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 24, 2009
TheSeeker:

Never heard about these before and where did you get your taboos from?

didnt you say you're not Yoruba?

The taboos are in a book written by mabel Segun.

http://cidersweet..com/2009/05/some-nigerian-food-taboos.html
Re: Can You Marry A Pregnant Woman? by POSAKOSA1(m): 6:10pm On Oct 24, 2009
TheSeeker:

If you see what I said earlier, I said DELIBERATELY! If you don't know about it, I don't think there are consequences.

yup caught that.
Re: Can You Marry A Pregnant Woman? by TheSeeker(m): 6:11pm On Oct 24, 2009
tpia.:

didnt you say you're not Yoruba?

The taboos are in a book written by mabel Segun.
No, I'm not fully yoruba wink
Re: Can You Marry A Pregnant Woman? by r231(m): 6:12pm On Oct 24, 2009
its just like saying dat u don't believe juju exist . you don't have to be youruba to know dat it does
Re: Can You Marry A Pregnant Woman? by ymozay: 6:12pm On Oct 24, 2009
mba
Re: Can You Marry A Pregnant Woman? by TheSeeker(m): 6:15pm On Oct 24, 2009
r231:

its just like saying dat u don't believe juju exist . you don't have to be youruba to know dat it does
Have you witnessed where thunderstorm was sent to kill someone before? You go fear juju! I just laugh in tagalog at those who think juju doesn't exist -- goes to show what dark side of life they live in.
Re: Can You Marry A Pregnant Woman? by dani1luv: 6:18pm On Oct 24, 2009
TheSeeker:

Have you witnessed where thunderstorm was sent to kill someone before? You go fear juju! I just laugh in tagalog at those who think juju doesn't exist -- goes to show what dark side of life they live in.
experience is the best teacher!
Re: Can You Marry A Pregnant Woman? by AloyEmeka6: 6:19pm On Oct 24, 2009
TheSeeker:

Yes, I have witnessed magun's actions twice. Now go on and ask me questions about it and I'll gladly wow you.

Where and how? Care to share?
Re: Can You Marry A Pregnant Woman? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 24, 2009
magun and its various definitions are an exclusively Yoruba phenomenon, i should think.

TheSeeker:

I'm still looking into the rain making stories, since I've heard about that.

Some ancient native American tribes also claimed to have the power to create rain.
Re: Can You Marry A Pregnant Woman? by r231(m): 6:21pm On Oct 24, 2009
we went to a friends wedding in 9ja and it srted raing some guy just came and demand for 5k dat he will hold d rain it was like magic to me wen it was still raining on d other side of d road and where we are standing its not raining cus i will be scared of a guy like dat even if he comes bck to demand more money i will give it cus i knw he can get in pples pocket lol
Re: Can You Marry A Pregnant Woman? by TheSeeker(m): 6:28pm On Oct 24, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

Where and how? Care to share?
The first one was in Ile-Ife. The woman had obviously been laced with the charm but didn't know (usually these women don't know). Soon as the man enters and came out, he started laughing, according to her, and he began to make acrobatic movies -- now this is a type of magun. The acrobatic move is supposed to be seven times and after the last one, the victim dies instantly. However, the acrobatic flipping occurred at short intervals from the other, say about two minutes between each move. The woman knew what was going on and rushed out to call people's help.

Some elders right there came to rescue the guy but he had done five acrobats earlier. They asked the woman how many he's done but she didn't know since she had  to run out to get help. The elderly men asked some other able-bodied men to hold him down so as to prevent him from doing further theatrics, before they could do anything he had done one more, but then everybody was scared to move any closer to him because he became very strong and uncontrollable. When they eventually moved to grab him after he had done one more in everybody's presence, he became very fierce and did the last one and died instantly!

Do you also know that they have charms that you can place on your wife such that if any man sleeps with her, his cock will stick there and won't come out unless he comes with the antidote? I have seen that couple of times and heard it too from confirmed sources. But also I have to add that some people can sleep with magun-laced women without getting hurt because they have the immunity to detect where there is one and they can readily deactivate it but they MUST replace it when they are done.
Re: Can You Marry A Pregnant Woman? by AloyEmeka6: 6:29pm On Oct 24, 2009
Some ancient native American tribes also claimed to have the power to create rain

Some Igbo rainmakers also claim to have power to create rain. They rip people off during festive seasons  by threatening to send rain and spoil their gathering unless they buy them off.
Re: Can You Marry A Pregnant Woman? by TheSeeker(m): 6:30pm On Oct 24, 2009
r231:

we went to a friends wedding in 9ja and it srted raing some guy just came and demand for 5k dat he will hold d rain it was like magic to me wen it was still raining on d other side of d road and where we are standing its not raining cus i will be scared of a guy like dat even if he comes bck to demand more money i will give it cus i knw he can get in pples pocket lol
Yes, Yoruba holds rain for ceremonies if they want to, all they have to do is make some small pot filled with water, covered with a sort of roof and they chant their incantations and some have a relatively advanced method of stopping it.
Re: Can You Marry A Pregnant Woman? by AloyEmeka6: 6:40pm On Oct 24, 2009
TheSeeker:

Yes, Yoruba holds rain for ceremonies if they want to, all they have to do is make some small pot filled with water, covered with a sort of roof and they chant their incantations and some have a relatively advanced method of stopping it.

Have you witnessed these things before apart from hearsay?
Re: Can You Marry A Pregnant Woman? by ritaNL: 6:46pm On Oct 24, 2009
TheSeeker:

Hmmmmmmmm. . . . .The shika ( seeker)
Se omo odo agba ni e ni ? o ti ba gba je,o ti ba wo mu . . . . how do you know all these things ? undecided
Re: Can You Marry A Pregnant Woman? by TheSeeker(m): 6:52pm On Oct 24, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

100% witnessed!
rita@NL:

Hmmmmmmmm. . . . .The shika ( seeker)
Se omo odo agba ni e ni ? o ti ba gba je,o ti ba wo mu . . . . how do you know all these things ? undecided

Omo oba ni iya mi, se o ti ye e nisin?
Re: Can You Marry A Pregnant Woman? by r231(m): 6:54pm On Oct 24, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

are you saying there is no JUJU or you don't believe in it
Re: Can You Marry A Pregnant Woman? by TheSeeker(m): 7:01pm On Oct 24, 2009
r231:

There is ooooo!!!! See where you'll walk from California to Pennsylvania by feet and you'll get there in less than 10 minutes but you'll walk the rest in your dreams sha grin
Re: Can You Marry A Pregnant Woman? by adefash(m): 7:14pm On Oct 24, 2009
i can only marry a pregnant woman whose pregnancy i am responsible for[i.e na me give am belle].anything outside that, i can only show care and wait till she puts to bed and see if i will like her.
Re: Can You Marry A Pregnant Woman? by AloyEmeka6: 7:19pm On Oct 24, 2009
r231:

I don't believe in juju. If juju exists, let them multiply food and roads for us here in Nigeria with it.
Re: Can You Marry A Pregnant Woman? by TheSeeker(m): 7:33pm On Oct 24, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

I don't believe in juju. If juju exists, let them multiply food and roads for us here in Nigeria with it.
Unfortunately, we Africans aren't progressive but retrogressive; we're not constructive but destructive.
Re: Can You Marry A Pregnant Woman? by r231(m): 7:41pm On Oct 24, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

hmmmm, dats a good one but unfortunately d pple dats does it only use dem 4 bad stuff
Re: Can You Marry A Pregnant Woman? by maedan(f): 11:52pm On Oct 24, 2009
So many yeye men out there will deliberately sleep with a pregnant woman - heard someone in my camp during service was dating a married pregnant woman. I mean she was far gone and it was bulging. What kind of thing is that?? As for marrying a woman already pregnant - if you really love her it's a noble thing to do. There'll be a blessing attached to that not a curse, I should think. See Seal and his wife, like the best couple in Hollywood. He was there for her at the right time and she'll forever respect and love him for that.
Re: Can You Marry A Pregnant Woman? by eleshin(m): 1:30am On Oct 25, 2009
yes i can
Re: Can You Marry A Pregnant Woman? by Nobody: 1:31am On Oct 25, 2009
In Yoruba it's not superstition. Most times, it is like this: If you sleep with a pregnant woman deliberately and you're not responsible for that pregnancy, you'll never be successful until that child starts making money on their own. But there's an exception to it if you don't know. However, you can break the code to sleep with a pregnant woman by [b]wearing shoes with socks and sleep with her --[/b] if this is done, you're free and no consequence.

Roflmao grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Can You Marry A Pregnant Woman? by spoilt(f): 2:56am On Oct 25, 2009
POSAKOSA1:

Yes for NOW. grin grin grin grin

Well. . . . . no one gave them a chance.
If the marriage ends today more than 7 years later, it wont be because she was pregnant when they started dating. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kissing Robot For Long-distance Lovers / "I'm Too Big". What Can She Do To Slim Down? Photo / Cohabitating Out of Wedlock: A Blessing Or Curse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.