Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,062 members, 7,933,574 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 09:30 AM

Can You Marry A Pregnant Woman? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Pregnant Woman? (8941 Views)

Must Read: This Is What Happens When You Have S'ex With A Pregnant Woman. / My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry A Pregnant Woman? by agathamari(f): 3:51pm On Oct 28, 2009
if she was pregnant before you met then why not? if she got pregnant by someone else after you met (exception of rape) then hell no
Re: Can You Marry A Pregnant Woman? by na2day2(m): 8:43am On Oct 29, 2009
@ poster

just to clarify, are u saying she got pregnant by eating too much food and ice cream offered by sum1 else or are u saying pikin dey inside? if na pikin matter, HELL2D-NO! ! ! angry angry
Re: Can You Marry A Pregnant Woman? by mamagee3(f): 10:08pm On Nov 23, 2009
Who in his right senses would marry a married woman in the first place? undecided
Re: Can You Marry A Pregnant Woman? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 23, 2009
mama-gee:

Who in his right senses [b]would marry a married woman [/b]in the first place? undecided
Re: Can You Marry A Pregnant Woman? by mamagee3(f): 10:12pm On Nov 23, 2009
FL Gators:

That was a mistake
I meant to say pregnant woman
. tongue
Re: Can You Marry A Pregnant Woman? by denny4ril: 8:58pm On Nov 26, 2009
of course NO! coz it is wrong. anyway people can do it for ulterior motives
Re: Can You Marry A Pregnant Woman? by gift4niger: 3:49am On Dec 03, 2009
denny4ril:

of course NO! coz it is wrong. anyway people can do it for ulterior motives

denny4ril please contact me on jereajali@yahoo.com. with subject its Danny. its urgent please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help! He Used My Sextape As A Means To Sleep With Me. / Cocktail-o-clock:when Two Nairalanders Meet. / Can You Allow Your Girl Friend To Work In A Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.