Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,065 members, 7,899,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 08:18 PM

Can You Marry A Pregnant Woman? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Pregnant Woman? (8913 Views)

Must Read: This Is What Happens When You Have S'ex With A Pregnant Woman. / My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry A Pregnant Woman? by maedan(f): 5:50am On Oct 25, 2009
^^^Valid point wink.
Re: Can You Marry A Pregnant Woman? by AloyEmeka6: 7:59am On Oct 25, 2009
maedan:

So many yeye men out there will deliberately sleep with a pregnant woman - heard someone in my camp during service was dating a married pregnant woman. I mean she was far gone and it was bulging. What kind of thing is that?? As for marrying a woman already pregnant - if you really love her it's a noble thing to do. There'll be a blessing attached to that not a curse, I should think. See Seal and his wife, like the best couple in Hollywood. He was there for her at the right time and she'll forever respect and love him for that.

What makes it noble?
Re: Can You Marry A Pregnant Woman? by AloyEmeka6: 8:02am On Oct 25, 2009
maedan:

See Seal and his wife, like the best couple in Hollywood. He was there for her at the right time and she'll forever respect and love him for that.

Don't bet on that. Hollywood marriage will never change its colors. If Seal runs broke now, you will know whether she will continue with that respect or not.
Re: Can You Marry A Pregnant Woman? by AloyEmeka6: 8:10am On Oct 25, 2009
TheSeeker:

The first one was in Ile-Ife. The woman had obviously been laced with the charm but didn't know (usually these women don't know). Soon as the man enters and came out, he started laughing, according to her, and he began to make acrobatic movies -- now this is a type of magun. The acrobatic move is supposed to be seven times and after the last one, the victim dies instantly. However, the acrobatic flipping occurred at short intervals from the other, say about two minutes between each move. The woman knew what was going on and rushed out to call people's help.

Some elders right there came to rescue the guy but he had done five acrobats earlier. They asked the woman how many he's done but she didn't know since she had  to run out to get help. T[/b]he elderly men asked some other able-bodied men to hold him down so as to prevent him from doing further theatrics, before they could do anything he had done one more, but then everybody was scared to move any closer to him because he became very strong and uncontrollable. When they eventually moved to grab him after he had done one more in everybody's presence, [b]he became very fierce and did the last one and died instantly!

So many holes in this story:

1. Why didn't the woman stop him from the acrobats? and since you claim that they happen at short intervals, he must have been dead before she returns with the elders.

2. Since the elders knew that the 8th acrobat will be fatal, why waste more time by asking the woman how many he has done knowing full well she wasn't there for a while because she came to fetch them. Why didn't they stop him from tumbling further before asking questions?

Do you also know that they have charms that you can place on your wife such that if any man sleeps with her, his cock will stick there and won't come out unless he comes with the antidote? I have seen that couple of times and heard it too from confirmed sources. But also I have to add that some people can sleep with magun-laced women without getting hurt because they have the immunity to detect where there is one and they can readily deactivate it but they MUST replace it when they are done.

Same story every time people talk about Magun. Have you witnessed a cock that got stuck in the pit before?. Do you know that a woman's vagie can constrict and hold the cock to a ransom?.

You promised me 2 episodes witnessed live, where is the second story because I didn't buy the spinning theory.
Re: Can You Marry A Pregnant Woman? by AloyEmeka6: 8:11am On Oct 25, 2009
In Yoruba it's not superstition. Most times, it is like this: If you sleep with a pregnant woman deliberately and you're not responsible for that pregnancy, you'll never be successful until that child starts making money on their own. But there's an exception to it if you don't know. However, you can break the code to sleep with a pregnant woman by wearing shoes with socks and sleep with her -- if this is done, you're free and no consequence.

There is nothing I will not read on this nairaland. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Marry A Pregnant Woman? by maedan(f): 12:40pm On Oct 25, 2009
@ Aloy Emeka
A lady is heavily pregnant, has broken off from her ex - and not only do you fall in love with her, you take her to the altar even with her condition!! And you aske me what is noble about that?? Let's see your average man do something like that. Even you said that, even if she was Madonna (eeew, only Heaven knows why you think she's worth mentioning in that context), you wouldn't do something like that. Most men would shy away from that situation. In fact, even in Hollywood I don't think anyone else has done it. I stand to be corrected tho' undecided.
Re: Can You Marry A Pregnant Woman? by POSAKOSA1(m): 2:39pm On Oct 25, 2009
maedan:

@ Aloy Emeka
A lady is heavily pregnant, has broken off from her ex - and not only do you fall in love with her, you take her to the altar even with her condition!! And you aske me what is noble about that?? Let's see your average man do something like that. Even you said that, even if she was Madonna (eeew, only Heaven knows why you think she's worth mentioning in that context), you wouldn't do something like that. Most men would shy away from that situation. In fact, even in Hollywood I don't think anyone else has done it. I stand to be corrected tho' undecided.

you should read other posts before contributing. Someone mentioned Heidi Klum/Seal as an example. although i don't think this is true. I think that she already gave birth before getting with to seal.
Re: Can You Marry A Pregnant Woman? by AloyEmeka6: 4:41pm On Oct 25, 2009
maedan:

@ Aloy Emeka

What condition are you talking about?, pregnancy?. Is pregnancy a form of leprousy?
Re: Can You Marry A Pregnant Woman? by maedan(f): 6:03pm On Oct 25, 2009
Aloy~Emeka, I don tire for you o. Now you're contradicting yourself. No one said the condition was like leprosy, after all it's you that's acting like it is by saying you could never try marrying a woman pregnant by another man. If you think it's the norm for a woman who was impregnated by one man, to be taken to the altar in her condition by another, then my friend please why not try it soon?? grin
Re: Can You Marry A Pregnant Woman? by speak2me: 5:49pm On Oct 26, 2009
why should i even consider getting close to one in the first place except cos i'l definately know she is pregnant for those that will ask me how i got to know,

may be from experience anyway
Re: Can You Marry A Pregnant Woman? by cvibe: 6:26pm On Oct 26, 2009
?
Re: Can You Marry A Pregnant Woman? by backspade(m): 7:43pm On Oct 26, 2009
I'd wait until the baby is born.
Re: Can You Marry A Pregnant Woman? by SeanT21(f): 9:19pm On Oct 26, 2009
Why should any men walk down the aisle with a lady who is carrying another men's child?? What kinda marriage is that? I wonder what his mother will think. African mothers ain't gonna accept that at all.
Re: Can You Marry A Pregnant Woman? by chelseabmw(m): 9:38pm On Oct 26, 2009
HELL NO, PERIOD[color=#000099][/color][size=8pt][/size][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Can You Marry A Pregnant Woman? by tutuola: 9:47pm On Oct 26, 2009
you marry woman no belly, ah is you life do as you please. your momma might not like dis lady true. but what you gon do? you momma may never like dis lady no matter what. and child could grow to be millionaire and buy u big home and make you proud.
Re: Can You Marry A Pregnant Woman? by SeanT21(f): 9:48pm On Oct 26, 2009
tutuola:

you marry woman no belly, ah is you life do as you please. your momma might not like dis lady true. but what you gon do? you momma may never like dis lady no matter what. and child could grow to be millionaire and buy u big home and make you proud.

Its not your child though.
Re: Can You Marry A Pregnant Woman? by backspade(m): 10:04pm On Oct 26, 2009
If I loved the woman enough, and the father was not present to care for the child, I would love the baby like it was my own.
Re: Can You Marry A Pregnant Woman? by tutuola: 10:15pm On Oct 26, 2009
true child is no your blood, but no need blood to be father or parent you raise baby baby is yours. if you have child with woman later the child is your babies sibling ,no?
Re: Can You Marry A Pregnant Woman? by clomn(m): 10:38pm On Oct 26, 2009
GETTING MARRIED TO A PREGNANT WOMAN IS SERIOUS STUPIDITY AND LACK OF HOPE.

MAYBE THE MAN IS USED TO FUCKING PREGNANT WOMEN IN THE PAST AND ENJOYS IT.

I CAN'T STAND SLEEPING ON THE SAME BED WITH A WOMAN WITH ANOTHER MAN'S PREGNANCY.

ADOPTION OF A BABY IS THE RIGHT TALK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Can You Marry A Pregnant Woman? by coolier(f): 11:25pm On Oct 26, 2009
If I was a man, yes I would if I love her.
Re: Can You Marry A Pregnant Woman? by Princek12(m): 12:17am On Oct 27, 2009
coolier:

If I was a man, yes I would if I love her.
If If If. You are not a man, so it is easy for you to say you will do it.
Re: Can You Marry A Pregnant Woman? by Maxwell86(m): 12:32am On Oct 27, 2009
helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo,

grin embarassed cool shocked cheesy
Re: Can You Marry A Pregnant Woman? by calcal: 2:33am On Oct 27, 2009
in all perspectives it's immoral, one must be crazy to do that.
Re: Can You Marry A Pregnant Woman? by AloyEmeka6: 4:35am On Oct 27, 2009
calcal:

in all perspectives it's immoral, one must be crazy to do that.

How is marrying a pregnant woman immoral?
Re: Can You Marry A Pregnant Woman? by Rakhadani(m): 6:57am On Oct 27, 2009
i 5nd it fair 4 a woman 2 b maried by a man who made ha pregnant at d first place.
Re: Can You Marry A Pregnant Woman? by Buzom99(m): 9:11am On Oct 27, 2009
There is no need marrying a pregnant woman unless u knw u're impotent. But if u happen to marry her with d pregnancy, d baby is completely urs. If d run-away father finaly come bck, he can go to hell
Re: Can You Marry A Pregnant Woman? by Buzom99(m): 9:11am On Oct 27, 2009
There is no need marrying a pregnant woman unless u knw u're impotent. But if u happen to marry her with d pregnancy, d baby is completely urs. If d run-away father finaly come bck, he can go to hell
Re: Can You Marry A Pregnant Woman? by wales(m): 9:17am On Oct 27, 2009
HELL NO[/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Can You Marry A Pregnant Woman? by Buzom99(m): 9:26am On Oct 27, 2009
Do u knw that abt 60% of married women involv themself in extra-marital sex? How come isue of magun is not rampant. I wonda why we keep believin it.
Re: Can You Marry A Pregnant Woman? by mrperfect(m): 9:36am On Oct 27, 2009
No
Re: Can You Marry A Pregnant Woman? by Nezan(m): 9:57am On Oct 27, 2009
What kinda thread is this?
Re: Can You Marry A Pregnant Woman? by mirababy: 10:44am On Oct 27, 2009
that is a taboo.marrying a pregnant woman?except the man is ugly and the pregnant woman is his last chance of getting married.if my brother try am i go use koboko wip him yarsh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Slay Queens Dance Butt Naked To Trending Ghanian Song,online Users Reac / Any Hope For Me At 25? Even Pimple I No Get, Talkless Of Beards...(with Photos) / Why do women fall so cheap by sleeping with their boyfriend before Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.