Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,935 members, 7,873,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:34 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1172) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3664791 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1169) (1170) (1171) (1172) (1173) (1174) (1175) ... (3339) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Treasure28: 9:53am On Feb 26, 2020
ElonMosque:

Yes I did, still the only one that makes sense with institute is American Business Media. Well, one can use those acronyms to go on some crazy outbound shaaa
The buyer bought it for
Account-Based Marketing

A seemingly new marketing strategy which a larger percentage of marketers admit to produce more results.

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 10:07am On Feb 26, 2020
Treasure28:

The buyer bought it for
Account-Based Marketing

A seemingly new marketing strategy which a larger percentage of marketers admit to produce more results.

Yeah and that too... Nice one.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Essont(m): 11:26am On Feb 26, 2020
Hi, I have my domain sold on epik but a dynadot registrar, I will love to push the domain to epik, I have written to epik customer care twice but no a single response.

Can you help guide me on how to push the domain from dynadot to epik.

Thanks for the anticipated feedback.
EpikNigeria:

Hello after changing your nameservers to
NS3.EPIK.COM
NS4.EPIK.COM

Import your external domain names using this link
https://registrar.epik.com/portfolio-import

Then you sell and park them using the guide below

https://www.epik.com/support/knowledgebase/enable-a-coming-soon-or-domain-parking-page/

https://www.epik.com/support/knowledgebase/selling-and-leasing-domains-on-epik/

Regards

Epik Nigeria

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 11:26am On Feb 26, 2020
tranxo:

[/b]

Were you referring to the confusing CBN policy that came out this week?

The guy is like the typical Nigerian that is reactive and not proactive. The governing body of your country financial institution releases info from their approved twitter handle, the subject matter involves your line of business, sit down there and dont make enquiries as to how it affects you and your business and what measures you can take to minimize the risk/impact.

If not that this administration is filled with yoyo policies as similar to the confusing tweet/memos from CBN, it is his type that will suddenly cry that he went to the bank and he couldnt withdraw funds across the counter, he will make noise that he was able to withdraw last week, why the sudden change.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Julius209(m): 11:33am On Feb 26, 2020
Any body with the link on how to change local number to international number through vpn and text me now
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by division2020(m): 12:40pm On Feb 26, 2020
ElonMosque:

I think you should drop it like hot coal!
Or....
Look for 20 endusers who could buy it from u, use bing and google to search the keywords "american credit counselor". A domain name might sound good and reasonable but if you find it a litttle difficult to see end users after a simple google search, then it should be dropped or not reg'd

Thanks boss
I saw the plural is in use already, do you think they may be interested in getting the singular?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 12:47pm On Feb 26, 2020
division2020:

Thanks boss
I saw the plural is in use already, do you think they may be interested in getting the singular?

Didn't know that! Send an email to them ASAP. Check their address to know their time zone and send the message at the appropriate time.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ibrutex(m): 12:54pm On Feb 26, 2020
[quote author=viktor88 post=86945674][/quote] Guy how far, i sent you pm , can we chat on whatsapp. Want to ask for some guide.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 2:36pm On Feb 26, 2020
I'm not understanding..

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by flydomains: 2:46pm On Feb 26, 2020
Josmila:
I'm not understanding..

Probably he has deep pockets and has money to waste... Not me
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 2:48pm On Feb 26, 2020
flydomains:

Probably he has deep pockets and has money to waste... Not me

And DAN is like a prostitute, they 'collect' anything

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 2:59pm On Feb 26, 2020
sweetveek:
pls can u explain more
Assuming you have $250 in your PayPal account. Go to epik and pick one of your listed domain and price it @$250 and buy it using another account of the domain registrar to receive the domain there.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by viktor88: 3:20pm On Feb 26, 2020
ibrutex:
Guy how far, i sent you pm , can we chat on whatsapp. Want to ask for some guide.
Check your mail
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 3:23pm On Feb 26, 2020
Josmila:
I'm not understanding..

saw it too, but i no talk
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 3:24pm On Feb 26, 2020
Josmila:
I'm not understanding..

maybe there was a sale of abcd+grp and the person saw anything+grp as a goldmine grin smh

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sweetveek(m): 4:37pm On Feb 26, 2020
Simpsonrocket:

Assuming you have $250 in your PayPal account. Go to epik and pick one of your listed domain and price it @$250 and buy it using another account of the domain registrar to receive the domain there.
i want to send u pm through ur whatsapp now
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 4:52pm On Feb 26, 2020
You want me to blow ur whistle abi grin
Treasure28:
ABMinstitute .com
Purchased: $7.49
Sold: $300
Sale type : inbound offer of $100
Hold time: 2 months
Venue: Dan
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by pwetie: 5:05pm On Feb 26, 2020
Josmila:
I'm not understanding..
Probably a new or anticipated trend.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Treasure28: 5:17pm On Feb 26, 2020
Branduche:
You want me to blow ur whistle abi grin
Lol.
No blow am oo
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by pwetie: 5:23pm On Feb 26, 2020
VS4David:
Please, I really need advise, am I on the right track?
I'd really appreciate it.
embarassed

Cc: @alltheBosses @everyone

This Geo domain something ehh! Make I know talk sha.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Kingsboy96(m): 5:54pm On Feb 26, 2020
Simpsonrocket:

What about using the PayPal funds to buy bitcoin online instead.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by LordFriar: 5:59pm On Feb 26, 2020
I'm about to close my first domain sale buh I keep seeing comments about Dandotcom payment issues (I use a Dan's landing page).

Does anyone know if this has been resolved? Kindly comment as soon as you can if you do. I do not want to lose this guy.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 6:28pm On Feb 26, 2020
LordFriar:
I'm about to close my first domain sale buh I keep seeing comments about Dandotcom payment issues (I use a Dan's landing page).

Does anyone know if this has been resolved? Kindly comment as soon as you can if you do. I do not want to lose this guy.

Nothing wrong with Dan, fam.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2horsePOWER(m): 6:49pm On Feb 26, 2020
Treasure28:

Lol.
No blow am oo

Blow it oooooooooo!
It must be blown o!!
Guys for street need ginger! cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sheriman(m): 7:12pm On Feb 26, 2020
Eruditerichy:
PLEASE, WHO KNOW HOW TO MAKE MONEY FROM FACEBOOK MONETIZATION PROCESS
I know but it damn capital intensive, a lot of dedication persistence and consistence before you could make money from Facebook
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by beckplanet: 7:41pm On Feb 26, 2020
Treasure28:

Lol.
No blow am oo
tongue tongue lemme keep quite cool

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Liftkid(m): 7:53pm On Feb 26, 2020
Guys I need quick response please. if I buy a domain from any registrar's closeout, will the age be retained ?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 26, 2020
Liftkid:
Guys I need quick response please. if I buy a domain from any registrar's closeout, will the age be retained ?
Closeouts, yes.... That is where sugar is grin grin grin
Expired..... Yes yes.... More sugary tongue if you know you know...
deleted.... Less sugary...

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by karlboss: 9:13pm On Feb 26, 2020
beckplanet:
With over 500 names in my portfolio and a number of 150 renewals to cover in January / February this year's first month's started with what I'll call a slow first month's in Domain sales. At some point i began to question my strategy in the biz, with my last sale dating back to early December till mid January it was almost a whole month without a sale whatsoever. I began to think there's something i wasn't getting right. Well the hard truth there is this is Domaining it is an unpredictable industry (business) and you never can tell what will sale and when. That is why when some people say come an mentor me (One on One) in Domaining i laugh because the truth is you never can tell what will sale (Even the best names can remain idle for years without an inquiry while an average name sales quickly "strange things happen in this industry people" smiley Hence my best advice to everyone that wants to learn is to Research and take actions by yourself (It is in the process of that action that you learn something new and move to another leve to become a man of your own) hence your decision Making and the guts needed to remain in the business is improved and by so doing you becomes wiser and smarter in your decision making and future actions in the business. That is an advice.

To be successful in Domaining you need to never stop believing. Example of what i mean (A young man/woman "Domainer" has a portfolio of 12 names and waited for 3 months without any sales, saw a good name in the drops (market), neglecting the fact that he has 12 unsold names decides to Register the new name. 3 days later the new name sold and the following week a name from his old list sold also ( Now It is in that process that he learns something new. First he learns that in this business persistence is key, secondly he learns that this industry is dynamic (changing every day) and each day presents you with a new opportunity (Domaining is a pool of new opportunities, thirdly he learns patience. The ways of Domaining is the way of patience. Hence without the third factoryou can't succeed in the industry. (Because that is the most important attribute). To thrive in this biz and be here for Long you have to wear a thick skin of patience. 3
Lol shey I'm talking too much ( I'm still learning too)

Well back to what i was saying earlier the month/year started slowly : i began to question my strategy in the business. On the 20th of January still no sales with a huge portfolio as that and a many names waiting to drop(Expire grin). Lol

On 27th January
Blockaura.com($105) sold on Afternic, then Legittoken.com($105) sold 2 days later. 2 sales and January ended. (by this time last year, end of January i already had 7 sales from afternic but times changes)

February started : Had low priced sales on epik bargain marketplace for some of my soon to expire names i set on BIN there(in November) this was on 2nd of Feb Hempbiscuit.com ($75), Bethelautosales.com ($75) sold same day. 5th Feb had another sale at epik for OceanviewCleaning.com ($75)

The following week i had a private sale for a Nutri + Keyword name for $1495 ( can't reveal full name because of NDA) although already shared with a friend or 2 off this thread.
Afterwards i sold a bulk name of 30 Brandpa accepted names on namepros for $600 ($20/each) to help ease some of my upcoming renewals. (Used epik escrow to close deal)
Then finally had a sale at squadhelp for a name that initially got an inquiry in January (sale is on 9 months installment plan and here's what transpired below.

On the 22nd i got an inquiry from Squadhelp stating some buyers are interested in one of my names there (Nexa//travel dot com) for 9 months installment plan (i freaked out when hearing 9 months lol it seems too long to me) i negotiated 6 months they said they'll relate my offer to buyer and get back to me later but i never heard from them. After some weeks past, mehn i later changed my mind and informed them i agreed with the 9 months plan. They said they'll send message across to buyer but i didn't hear anything from them again. Until early this week got mail that name is sold.

January sales (2)

BlockAura.com - $105
LegitToken.com - $105

February Sale(5)
Hempbiscuit.com - $75
OceanviewCleaning.com - $75
Bethelautosales.com - $75
Bulk sale of brandpa names - $600
Nutri******.com - $1495 (private sale)
Nexa//Travel dot com - $1699 (Squadhelp)

Well in what i may tag a slow start to the year has been full of ups and down. Some might ask why i share with so much details... Reason is i believe this might motivate someone out there because in my down moments in this biz what has kept me going and inspired me alot is the sales journey of others i read. And i gets me believing again. But domaining is unpredictable believe me you never can tell what will sale next. I have over 110 names on Squadhelp for example my best names are still there unsold and what i may tag my worst name is one getting interest and finally sold. It can never get any weirder than that. That's the industry we're in.
I return all thanks to God.
Keep believing.

Peace cool

Make una no laugh oh. I am a newbie here and I decided to register

Hempjellybeans//com

I was inspired by hempbiscuit//com

I check similar names to biscuits like candy sweet etc I noticed on Google that there are many hemp jelly beans. I registered on porkbun using coupon code

How do you guys see it ideaspro richkal iykepromotions elonmosque beckplanet

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 9:27pm On Feb 26, 2020
karlboss:

Make una no laugh oh. I am a newbie here and I decided to register

Hempjellybeans//com

I was inspired by hempbiscuit//com

I check similar names to biscuits like candy sweet etc I noticed on Google that there are many hemp jelly beans. I registered on porkbun using coupon code

How do you guys see it ideaspro richkal iykepromotions elonmosque beckplanet

Ok, you have 4 days to find interested buyers for it before you can maybe drop it. So just search for "Hemp Jelly Beans", any site that you see, email them and tell them $75 for the domain. If nobody answers you, kindly drop the domain. Send emails to at least 50 people.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by karlboss: 9:48pm On Feb 26, 2020
ElonMosque:

Ok, you have 4 days to find interested buyers for it before you can maybe drop it. So just search for "Hemp Jelly Beans", any site that you see, email them and tell them $75 for the domain. If nobody answers you, kindly drop the domain. Send emails to at least 50 people.

Thanks bro
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ibrixy: 11:13pm On Feb 26, 2020
Please house, should I sell a domain for $70 via Afternic?
Won't the money finish before it hits my account ( Afternic charges +access bank).
I don persuade buyer tire to purchase from Epik.

Please any one that knows the current rates should help me with the calculation���

(1) (2) (3) ... (1169) (1170) (1171) (1172) (1173) (1174) (1175) ... (3339) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: hilaryCU(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.