Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,865 members, 7,872,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:20 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1173) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3664541 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1170) (1171) (1172) (1173) (1174) (1175) (1176) ... (3339) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 11:37pm On Feb 26, 2020
Ibrixy:
Please house, should I sell a domain for $70 via Afternic?
Won't the money finish before it hits my account ( Afternic charges +access bank).
I don persuade buyer tire to purchase from Epik.

Please any one that knows the current rates should help me with the calculation���

Hmm. Maybe you will increase price to 100 on Afternic. OR Use DAN. It looks more user friendly than epik. Import the lead so the commission drops to 5%.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by schullten: 11:41pm On Feb 26, 2020
Ibrixy:
Won't the money finish before it hits my account ( Afternic charges +access bank).

Please any one that knows the current rates should help me with the calculation���

Instead of losing the buyer and domain expire with you. Just sell it on afternic. N12k is something. My 2cent thou.

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by djpoepe(m): 12:26am On Feb 27, 2020
Sold a domain on Dan. Please how do I transfer the domain and receive my payment
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 12:41am On Feb 27, 2020
djpoepe:
Sold a domain on Dan. Please how do I transfer the domain and receive my payment

Dan bot should tell you what to do. Then visit your registrar and do a transfer to dan escrow account ( they have a uique name per registrar) then update your payment info on dan to either paypal or payoneer. it should take a day or so for your cash to arrive max.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 1:49am On Feb 27, 2020
I just purchased garagedoorsoysterbay.king.

Hit or miss guys? Kindly advise..

Now have 4 domains in total. Road to 10 domains portfolio by March

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by warrenweste(m): 2:39am On Feb 27, 2020
Ibrixy:

Are u using Access bank dorm account?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by beckplanet: 3:54am On Feb 27, 2020
karlboss:

Make una no laugh oh. I am a newbie here and I decided to register

Hempjellybeans//com

I was inspired by hempbiscuit//com

I check similar names to biscuits like candy sweet etc I noticed on Google that there are many hemp jelly beans. I registered on porkbun using coupon code

How do you guys see it ideaspro richkal iykepromotions elonmosque beckplanet
Lol, bro this is one reason i fear reporting sales on nairaland to avoid people from wasting money on names like this one. Hempbiscuit is 2 words that's why i even registered it and i did register it when hostpapa was doing a $1 promo. And guess what i priced it at $75 because i didn't see much value there, and again it is an exact product name, some kind of names which sales only when they've gained enough popularity overtime(maybe it will in the future but currently no big progress in hemp edible products names like biscuit. I guess it was bought back at epik bargain marketplace by a fellow domainer cause i see it currently listed at Dan at the moment. (Goodluck to new owner though). Now my point is you don't just register a name because another similar name sold but if you must, then do your research well to ensure there are stand by end users before registering any name if not you'll end up losing money and getting frustrated, not saying your name can't sale but getting inspired by a sale and regging a name in that regard is not the way forward, unless you know what you're doing. And you said you're a newbie, you should be reading up by now not regging.... Regging is the last thing on the table for a newbie. And my advice to all newbies out there, it's better to start with geo names niche than to start with brandables niche, cause geo will give you quick returns and keep you motivated. Brandable names can take a lot of time to sell which in my opinion is not an option for newbies, it is meant for those with deep pockets, who really knows what they are doing. But geo names easily brings the desired returns and converts quickly. I know a friend who've sold at least 4 geo names in the past week while I'm still struggling to make a single sake within the same space of time. I repeat brandable name niche is not ideal for newbies to start from go to basis and start with geo, then when you've made enough money and have some to spare you can think about it(because like I've said countless times here brandable names niche is a waiting game) . This is an advice to all who wish to listen.

Peace cool

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by karlboss: 6:06am On Feb 27, 2020
beckplanet:

Lol, bro this is one reason i fear reporting sales on nairaland to avoid people from wasting money on names like this one. Hempbiscuit is 2 words that's why i even registered it and i did register it when hostpapa was doing a $1 promo. And guess what i priced it at $75 because i didn't see much value there, and again it is an exact product name, some kind of names which sales only when they've gained enough popularity overtime(maybe it will in the future but currently no big progress in hemp edible products names like biscuit. I guess it was bought back at epik bargain marketplace by a fellow domainer cause i see it currently listed at Dan at the moment. (Goodluck to new owner though). Now my point is you don't just register a name because another similar name sold but if you must, then do your research well to ensure there are stand by end users before registering any name if not you'll end up losing money and getting frustrated, not saying your name can't sale but getting inspired by a sale and regging a name in that regard is not the way forward, unless you know what you're doing. And you said you're a newbie, you should be reading up by now not regging.... Regging is the last thing on the table for a newbie. And my advice to all newbies out there, it's better to start with geo names niche than to start with brandables niche, cause geo will give you quick returns and keep you motivated. Brandable names can take a lot of time to sell which in my opinion is not an option for newbies, it is meant for those with deep pockets, who really knows what they are doing. But geo names easily brings the desired returns and converts quickly. I know a friend who've sold at least 4 geo names in the past week while I'm still struggling to make a single sake within the same space of time. I repeat brandable name niche is not ideal for newbies to start from go to basis and start with geo, then when you've made enough money and have some to spare you can think about it(because like I've said countless times here brandable names niche is a waiting game) . This is an advice to all who wish to listen.

Peace cool

Thanks bro
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ibrixy: 6:30am On Feb 27, 2020
warrenweste:

Are u using Access bank dorm account?
No, just a normal savings account.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 7:42am On Feb 27, 2020
beckplanet:

Peace cool

Omo we no listen! Brandables all the way grin... On a serious note though, the amount of time it takes for a brandable to sell, you'll even start doubting the name that you bought. Another thing, if your body is still seriously itching you to make money from the brandable, there are 2 options - reg it for 4usd or less or submit it to SH/BB for 1usd without regging it.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 7:45am On Feb 27, 2020
Resource: Namedroppers.com

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IghravweIG(m): 8:34am On Feb 27, 2020
Wassup with SH? Most of the names I have submitted at my marketplace listing have suddenly disappeared?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 8:43am On Feb 27, 2020
IghravweIG:
Wassup with SH? Most of the names I have submitted at my marketplace listing have suddenly disappeared?
Check under Rejected

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ajog1: 9:11am On Feb 27, 2020
beckplanet:

........ I know a friend who've sold at least 4 geo names in the past week while I'm still struggling to make a single sake within the same space of time. I repeat brandable name niche is not ideal for newbies to start from go to basis and start with geo, then when you've made enough money and have some to spare you can think about it(because like I've said countless times here brandable names niche is a waiting game) . This is an advice to all who wish to listen.

Peace cool
At least 4.. all in a week. Mehn.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by whitewalker673(m): 9:32am On Feb 27, 2020
Hello all i recently got an offer for one of my domains i have accepted but i haven't heard from the buyer since.
Please when would it be right to follow up?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 10:07am On Feb 27, 2020
whitewalker673:
Hello all i recently got an offer for one of my domains i have accepted but i haven't heard from the buyer since.
Please when would it be right to follow up?

If its on Dan, they'll keep reminding the person. IDK about others
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 10:08am On Feb 27, 2020
IghravweIG:

try BB. They are less strict I believe. I still have 1 coin on SH. I must use it today! If they reject my name again, off to BB.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 10:09am On Feb 27, 2020
tranxo:
Resource: Namedroppers.com

any idea of how many keywords you can input at a time?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 10:33am On Feb 27, 2020
ElonMosque:

any idea of how many keywords you can input at a time?
Play around with it
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EpikNigeria: 10:37am On Feb 27, 2020
Essont:
Hi, I have my domain sold on epik but a dynadot registrar, I will love to push the domain to epik, I have written to epik customer care twice but no a single response.

Can you help guide me on how to push the domain from dynadot to epik.

Thanks for the anticipated feedback.

Hello.

You can't push a domain name from one registrar to the other, you can only transfer a domain name between two registrar, which involves requesting for the Auth-Code at the previous Registrar (Dynadot).

However, if the domain name is not yet transferrable, i.e less than 60 days old, you will have to push it from your account to a holding account at the same Registrar (Dynadot)

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by signalsmedia: 10:50am On Feb 27, 2020
is it possible to form a name and sell it to someone else to register? if yes, how can that be done
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IeatPussy: 10:51am On Feb 27, 2020
ElonMosque:

Omo we no listen! Brandables all the way grin... On a serious note though, the amount of time it takes for a brandable to sell, you'll even start doubting the name that you bought. Another thing, if your body is still seriously itching you to make money from the brandable, there are 2 options - reg it for 4usd or less or submit it to SH/BB for 1usd without regging it.

SH listing for unregistered names!!

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 10:53am On Feb 27, 2020
tranxo:

Play around with it

Ok boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by signalsmedia: 10:53am On Feb 27, 2020
IeatPussy:

SH listing for unregistered names!!

j
what's full meaning of sh and bb and the uses
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IeatPussy: 10:56am On Feb 27, 2020
signalsmedia:
j
what's full meaning of sh and bb and the uses

Squadhelp
Brandbucket

They are Domain market places where you buy and sell Domain.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by signalsmedia: 11:25am On Feb 27, 2020
IeatPussy:

Squadhelp
Brandbucket

They are Domain market places where you buy and sell Domain.
can u sell unregistered names also and where?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by yemight2776(m): 12:01pm On Feb 27, 2020
My people, please what did you think about this Geo domain and how much did you think i can place on BIN.

Oklahomastylist dot com.

Thank you
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by division2020(m): 12:43pm On Feb 27, 2020
I listed a domain on AFTERNIC yesterday and I'm yet to see it display, how long will it take?

And how do I choose a registrar as my landing page I registered it on porkbun
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 12:46pm On Feb 27, 2020
division2020:
I listed a domain on AFTERNIC yesterday and I'm yet to see it display, how long will it take?

And how do I choose a registrar as my landing page I registered it on porkbun

You might have to leave that domain and start reading from page 1 - 50. or reg for iykepromotions training, its very affordable.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Essont(m): 1:25pm On Feb 27, 2020
Hi, I appreciate your response, however, the domain is less than 60 days old, I will love to opt for the holding account, am I to create the account or the buyer should (I don't even know the buyer) + epik are yet to respond to my mails nor have a customer reps contacted me as promised.

EpikNigeria:

Hello.

You can't push a domain name from one registrar to the other, you can only transfer a domain name between two registrar, which involves requesting for the Auth-Code at the previous Registrar (Dynadot).

However, if the domain name is not yet transferrable, i.e less than 60 days old, you will have to push it from your account to a holding account at the same Registrar (Dynadot)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1170) (1171) (1172) (1173) (1174) (1175) (1176) ... (3339) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.