Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,865 members, 7,872,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:16 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1174) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3664537 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1171) (1172) (1173) (1174) (1175) (1176) (1177) ... (3339) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AkProsper(m): 2:07pm On Feb 27, 2020
schullten:

Instead of losing the buyer and domain expire with you. Just sell it on afternic. N12k is something. My 2cent thou.
Afternic 20% = $14
Wire transfer fee = $26
$70-$14-$26 = $30

Anyway at all at all na him bad pass.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EpikNigeria: 3:36pm On Feb 27, 2020
Essont:
Hi, I appreciate your response, however, the domain is less than 60 days old, I will love to opt for the holding account, am I to create the account or the buyer should (I don't even know the buyer) + epik are yet to respond to my mails nor have a customer reps contacted me as promised.

Hello

Kindly send the details of the domain name and the amount it sold for to our Facebook Account EpikNigeria

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by massive1019(m): 3:42pm On Feb 27, 2020
SH funny....

Submitted a name and for 2 weeks now nothing has been done on the name...

Other names that I've submitted after that name be it owned or unregistered has been rejected...

Submitted a name yesterday and it was rejected with an hour... Funny ppl....
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Essont(m): 3:56pm On Feb 27, 2020
OK, thank you. I just sent you a message on Facebook.
EpikNigeria:

Hello

Kindly send the details of the domain name and the amount it sold for to our Facebook Account EpikNigeria
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by nomoless: 4:07pm On Feb 27, 2020
@ibrixy if the customer is the responsive type offer to push or transfer the name first and receive your money later. I have sold the few names I ve sold through this method. You can do this for amounts from $400 downwards

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Softmojo(m): 4:19pm On Feb 27, 2020
Hi everyone. Thanks for the good work here.

I bought a domain on namesilo and listed for sale on afternic. But i keep getting this mail from afternic.

Opt-in to the Afternic Premium Network with Your Registrar

what should i do?

thanks.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 4:25pm On Feb 27, 2020
Softmojo:
Hi everyone. Thanks for the good work here.

I bought a domain on namesilo and listed for sale on afternic. But i keep getting this mail from afternic.

Opt-in to the Afternic Premium Network with Your Registrar

what should i do?

thanks.

Ignore until this time in april
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 4:27pm On Feb 27, 2020
massive1019:
SH funny....

Other names that I've submitted after that name be it owned or unregistered has been rejected...

Better to be rejected in a hour than after 18hrs that you think they would accept.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by division2020(m): 4:34pm On Feb 27, 2020
ElonMosque:

You might have to leave that domain and start reading from page 1 - 50. or reg for iykepromotions training, its very affordable.
have been reading since November

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 4:41pm On Feb 27, 2020
division2020:
I listed a domain on AFTERNIC yesterday and I'm yet to see it display, how long will it take?

And how do I choose a registrar as my landing page I registered it on porkbun

You got me confused with this. You can park at dan or epik or (sh/bp etc for a brandable). Simply change your domains nameservers to the nameservers of the site you want to use for parking. You're parking it so that when somebody clicks on your domain link, they'll see a page that prominently displays "FOR SALE". Before changing nameserver, list it for sale on the site. If you listed at afternic, it should take 3 mins to show on their listing.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 4:48pm On Feb 27, 2020
AkProsper:

Afternic 20% = $14
Wire transfer fee = $26
$70-$14-$26 = $30

Anyway at all at all na him bad pass.

Is the receiving bank not going to eat from the cake? Zenith bank charges $20

So, $30-$20 = $10 net
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 4:50pm On Feb 27, 2020
IdeasPro:

So, $30-$20 = $10 net

Talk about 5 catfishes feeding on a sardine grin . Moral lesson - Avoid afternic for sales less than 250, use paypal to receive your cash @370 or so.

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IghravweIG(m): 4:55pm On Feb 27, 2020
ElonMosque:

Better to be rejected in a hour than after 18hrs that you think they would accept.
Abi o

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 4:58pm On Feb 27, 2020
IdeasPro:

So, $30-$20 = $10 net

$70-$14-$26 = $30

I think the $26 is what the bank will collect. That is what GT deducts in my own case. His breakdown is correct(I stand to be corrected)

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by yemight2776(m): 5:39pm On Feb 27, 2020
yemight2776:
My people, please what did you think about this Geo domain and how much did you think i can place on BIN.

Oklahomastylist dot com.

Thank you
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by KendrickAyomide: 5:42pm On Feb 27, 2020
I need 25$ dollar iTunes Asap
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by division2020(m): 6:03pm On Feb 27, 2020
ElonMosque:

You got me confused with this. You can park at dan or epik or (sh/bp etc for a brandable). Simply change your domains nameservers to the nameservers of the site you want to use for parking. You're parking it so that when somebody clicks on your domain link, they'll see a page that prominently displays "FOR SALE". Before changing nameserver, list it for sale on the site. If you listed at afternic, it should take 3 mins to show on their listing.
I have listed and changed the name servers to NS1.AFTERNIC dot com and NS2. AFTERNIC dot come

my question is this, I want to list on Dan./com only, do I have to change the name servers also before the BIN will display cos they seem to suggest I change or add their name server
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gabson91(m): 6:06pm On Feb 27, 2020
KendrickAyomide:
I need 25$ dollar iTunes Asap
men de reason sales you dey talk of $25 undecided
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by schullten: 6:19pm On Feb 27, 2020
division2020:

I have listed and changed the name servers to NS1.AFTERNIC dot com and NS2. AFTERNIC dot come

my question is this, I want to list on Dan./com only, do I have to change the name servers also before the BIN will display cos they seem to suggest I change or add their name server
Use NS3 & NS4 for afternic. From the registrar site, there's a link that says "Add more nameserver". Click on it and enter NS1.dan.com & NS2.dan.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 6:46pm On Feb 27, 2020
massive1019:
SH funny....

The truth is the work is getting too much for them. There's too much they have to manually review. The quickly rejected ones are probably because there's an automation in place set to weed out some sort of names.

Just a conjecture

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 7:02pm On Feb 27, 2020
ElonMosque:

Registered or suggested?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 7:03pm On Feb 27, 2020
Geofavor:

Registered or suggested?

Suggested
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 7:04pm On Feb 27, 2020
division2020:

Nope, just list on DAN and leave it be, no need to change nameservers
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 7:24pm On Feb 27, 2020
Good evening. When countering an offer on Dan, is there need to include a message in the chat box?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by KendrickAyomide: 7:27pm On Feb 27, 2020
Gabson91:
men de reason sales you dey talk of $25 undecided
oga na the amount wen I need I go buy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 7:31pm On Feb 27, 2020
Crazeworld:
Good evening. When countering an offer on Dan, is there need to include a message in the chat box?

counter with own price and counter wisely.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 7:33pm On Feb 27, 2020
ElonMosque:

Suggested
Then the name was reviewed with lightening speed. And you should consider it good fortune. I have had names rejected after weeks of pending review.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 7:42pm On Feb 27, 2020
Geofavor:

Then the name was reviewed with lightening speed. And you should consider it good fortune. I have had names rejected after weeks of pending review.

Hmm okay smiley
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 8:44pm On Feb 27, 2020
Crazeworld:

Depends on the initial offer and what you're countering.

I recall sending a message like the below along with the counter offer.

"Hi username, this offer (counter offer) is valid for only 24hrs. I already contacted a lot of end-users and they will be coming for the domain name..."

The message was meant to create urgency...

The deal was successful.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by yemight2776(m): 8:52pm On Feb 27, 2020
Any expert here pls.
yemight2776:
My people, please what did you think about this Geo domain and how much did you think i can place on BIN.

Oklahomastylist dot com.

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (1171) (1172) (1173) (1174) (1175) (1176) (1177) ... (3339) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Jacobbwala and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.