Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,610 members, 7,937,757 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 11:31 AM

I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown (11158 Views)

10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends / Being A Nervous Guy How Can I Control My Relationship? / 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by amhurting: 11:45pm On Jan 16, 2010
its been one of those days that i miss him. i have been crying my eyes out all day cry cry cry cry
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by spikedcylinder: 12:14am On Jan 17, 2010
Things are still the same? I thought it must have been resolved. sad
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by amhurting: 12:20am On Jan 17, 2010
resolved for few weeks, then he called everything off. face-to-face
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by spikedcylinder: 12:28am On Jan 17, 2010
Wow!
Sorry about that. sad
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by silentc(m): 1:16am On Jan 17, 2010
Hey, he doesnt deserve you. I have taken the time to read your post and feel your pain. In a few years time, you will look back and wonder why you were in tears and so hurt. You would have found someone that deserves you better and loves you for real.

You ex isnt a real man as there are more mature ways of ending a relationship. If he comes back, you will be silly to take him back as he has shown you his true colours.

Hang in there, focus on your career and wait until the right man that deserves you comes along.
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by Busybody2(f): 1:19am On Jan 17, 2010
I am not sure of the facts so pardon me if i am mixing two stories together, but is this your fiance in GERMANY with the two . . . ?

Do you have any support network in the UK you can rely on, till hopefully things work out between the two of you, since you were in a long distance relationship with him and now by yourself? THOUGH i hope things work out for you two, since the incidence that led to the break is not that serious.

Did he give the reason for calling off the relationship when you both had the face-to-face discussion?
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by SisiEko1(f): 1:48pm On Feb 09, 2010
You sound like some psycho chic a friend of mine said is on his case!
how does a person who has self respect for herself call a guy from 8pm to 2pm back to back?
abeg get a life, the dude is done n he is done,
i support the guy to run self,
you cant even hold your own as a woman, Crap
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by spikedcylinder: 2:39pm On Feb 09, 2010
Sisi Eko:

You sound like some psyco chic a friend of mine said is on his case!
how does a person who has self respect for herself call a guy from 8pm to 2pm back to back?
abeg get a life, the dude is done n he is done,
i support the guy to run self,
you cant even hold your own as a woman, Crap

Queen of all that is pure and holy, pray tell, I suppose you've never done any below perfect in your entire life. undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by SisiEko1(f): 4:33pm On Feb 10, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Queen of all that is pure and holy, pray tell, I suppose you've never done any below perfect in your entire life. undecided undecided undecided
Abeg, thisĀ  is way out of line, i've done a couple of silly things in my life time but this kind thing, mba! shameful stuff, if she was my sister i would slap her into tomorrow! crappy behaviour for a chic who knows her worth.
Psycho behaviour!
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by Ivynwa(f): 3:17am On Sep 01, 2010
Sisi abeg no chide the poor girl too much, heart break does make one act unreasonably. She should shake it off her shoulder, respect her self worth and move on but the heart does hurt when such happens and when people come here to unburden their heart, we should give them the shoulder to lean on, don't you think?
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by TewMuch: 6:28am On Sep 01, 2010
You see why the people telling you in the begining to move on were right?A mature person would have called you and discussed with you.He also would have told you firmly what you did, how it hurt him and why you should not attempt it again.Now I don't know what agreement you guys had before you came to Europe.e.g. Marriage and kids.Did you go back on such an agreement.This is because u mentioned marriage and kids and so did his mother, although not in a direct way or as politely as she should have.He is in a different phase of his life, and you may just not be ready for that.How are you coping in UK just like that? Do you have your papers? I hope he didn't just leave you high and dry and I hope you can move on.It is well, you have just experienced how selfish humans can be.Make sure as from now on you look out for yourself and concentrate on developing yourself first (if this is important to you), before giving all of your life to a man.And never make drastic moves across continents without a marriage committment.Move on with your life, I am sure he has someone already.Make the best out of your opportunity in UK, and open your eyes when looking for a new relationship. Avoid liars, fraudsters(bigger liars),and people in committed relationships or marriages.Focus on loving yourself again before going into any relationship with anyone.Also remember to keep your promises and watch your tongue.When words are released they can never be taken back.Finally in your next relationship when you forgive your partner never bring old issues up as a way of fighting back, hurting them, or making them think they owe you.Kepp your relationship between the both of you, and so should he. Don't even run to his mum with any difficulty because she most likely will take his side.Remember to love yourself first, there is nothing wrong with you.We all make mistakes and he has done his part in your life story.It is time for you to continue, he doesn't owe you anything and neither do you owe him your life.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

U Can't Imagine What This Fine Girl Wore To CHURCH #endtime Indeed / side effects of virginity / Improve Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.