Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,935 members, 7,873,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:36 AM

Abdulsalami Abubakar Is The Only Hausa Leader Nigeria Ever Had - Reno Omokri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulsalami Abubakar Is The Only Hausa Leader Nigeria Ever Had - Reno Omokri (63170 Views)

Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Governor Wike In Rivers State(Photos) / Buhari's 75th Birthday: Maryam Abacha And Fati Abdulsalami Abubakar In Aso Rock / Babangida, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Mamman Vatsa In Secondary School Bida.Throwback (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Is The Only Hausa Leader Nigeria Ever Had - Reno Omokri by QuotaSystem: 8:22am On Nov 03, 2016
Redoil:
meaning omenka and vedaxcool are malo little wonder

I think they're more glad that they're not Osu.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Is The Only Hausa Leader Nigeria Ever Had - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 03, 2016
why are they telling us this?
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Is The Only Hausa Leader Nigeria Ever Had - Reno Omokri by ehissi(m): 8:26am On Nov 03, 2016
shocked
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Is The Only Hausa Leader Nigeria Ever Had - Reno Omokri by DaPuncline: 8:29am On Nov 03, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
have we even ever had an igbo president in this country ?
YES. Nnamdi Azikwe (ceremonial president), Aguiyi Ironsi ( head of state)
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Is The Only Hausa Leader Nigeria Ever Had - Reno Omokri by QuotaSystem: 8:29am On Nov 03, 2016
safarigirl:

Just like SS may be Niger Delta's on Monday and Igbos on Tuesday depending on the story?

Anyway, there is a reason why they are called Hausa/Fulani during Census....we can't begin to divide them now because some people don't like the tag, or it's not favourable. They've used the combo to get the upper hand more times than not, after all, all the shady policies favour them.

Hausa people should sit down and enjoy their cousins dominance

You really think there is any difference between a Hausa and Fulani? The inter marriages and common culture and religion has morphed the two into one over the decades.

My grandfather for example is Fulani, while my grandma is Hausa, though I understand both languages; and this is extremely common in the core North, hence the appendage Hausa-Fulani.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Is The Only Hausa Leader Nigeria Ever Had - Reno Omokri by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:30am On Nov 03, 2016
From all indication, the North ruled more so why is it that they are always the ones to shout marginalization
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Is The Only Hausa Leader Nigeria Ever Had - Reno Omokri by AlphaCentauri: 8:31am On Nov 03, 2016
DaPuncline:

YES. Nnamdi Azikwe (ceremonial president), Aguiyi Ironsi ( head of state)
is there any that did 4 whole years ?
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Is The Only Hausa Leader Nigeria Ever Had - Reno Omokri by kinibigdeal(m): 8:32am On Nov 03, 2016
Fulani's use religion to tie Hausa down. It will shock you to note that Fulani's are the most enlightened tribe in the North. They send their children abroad to school and teach the Hausa's Quran. Only Nigerians start differentiating between Fulani and Hausa. Fulani had dominated the Hausa's for long and they are still minority but civilized. I pity the Hausa's
kayfra:
Abdul Salam isn't Hausa by any stretch. He is Gwari

No single Hausa man has ever ruled the country. They are the most marginalized of the big tribes

3 Likes

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Is The Only Hausa Leader Nigeria Ever Had - Reno Omokri by Salym(m): 8:32am On Nov 03, 2016
One thing is for sure; Hausa and Fulani see themselves as one. Nothing will divide the unity between them. So Omokri and all southerners shouting marginalisation should park well abeg. We are united not like you people down South who will never unite forever.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Is The Only Hausa Leader Nigeria Ever Had - Reno Omokri by shaneroberts26: 8:33am On Nov 03, 2016
Ataam cucumber Chidinma!
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Is The Only Hausa Leader Nigeria Ever Had - Reno Omokri by Gaxx01(m): 8:34am On Nov 03, 2016
Presidiotbuhari:
embarassed
Abboki na abboki, wether from kogi, benue, jos, sambisa, kwara, kano or kafanchan all na thesame.... Smh

Bittered heart, y are u shaking ur big head?
Ur opinion doesn't count and never will..
Ignorance is a disease, aboki na aboki my foots.. You don't know ur country.. Na ur type d like chook mouth on wetin em no sabi..
You must not talk..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Is The Only Hausa Leader Nigeria Ever Had - Reno Omokri by Gaxx01(m): 8:37am On Nov 03, 2016
9jatatafo:
what's the difference between Hausa and Fulani or gwari? they all speak same language

And what language is that?
Do Ogoni, Ekwere and igbo people speak the same language??
#ignorance

4 Likes

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Is The Only Hausa Leader Nigeria Ever Had - Reno Omokri by macof(m): 8:38am On Nov 03, 2016
DrayZee:
Because the South are more divided and diverse than the North.

ethnically, and by origin the north is more diverse

most of the south have a common origin

I still wonder why southerners cannot just stick together

3 Likes

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Is The Only Hausa Leader Nigeria Ever Had - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 03, 2016
I see. Fulani don steal Hausa glory, pity. Then why are the Hausas killing themselves to politically dominate this country when they are been overshadowed by another ethnic group? Equity and harmony are the greatest remedies to this country's woes. Let power be dispersed evenly to every bloc, then all these pandemoniums will end.

2 Likes

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Is The Only Hausa Leader Nigeria Ever Had - Reno Omokri by Salym(m): 8:38am On Nov 03, 2016
kinibigdeal:
Fulani's use religion to tie Hausa down. It will shock you to note that Fulani's are the most enlightened tribe in the North. They send their children abroad to school and teach the Hausa's Quran. Only Nigerians start differentiating between Fulani and Hausa. Fulani had dominated the Hausa's for long and they are still minority but civilized. I pity the Hausa's
See the word marginalisation is not in our vocabulary. We dont identify ourselves separately amd hold malice among each other. Most of us have mixed ancestry of Hausa and Fulani. There is nothing like what you people are saying here. We will never fight among ourselves please. We leave that to you guys down South abeg.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Is The Only Hausa Leader Nigeria Ever Had - Reno Omokri by aisammy4: 8:39am On Nov 03, 2016
themosthigh:
[size=18pt] RENO OMOKRI DO YOUR RESEARCH WELL, ABDULSALAM IS A NUPE MAN NOT HAUSA AND TAFEWA BELEWA WAS SAYEWA NOT GERE.
[/size]

Yeh, Gere is in Kaduna
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Is The Only Hausa Leader Nigeria Ever Had - Reno Omokri by Unimaginable123: 8:40am On Nov 03, 2016
President99:
Nope! Abdulsalami claims chanchaga LG but he is originally an hausa man. However, Babagida is not a Gwari man, many tribes have been ascribed to him wthout certainty but his mother is a confirmed nupe woman from wushishi town in niger state
wushishi people are not nupes
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Is The Only Hausa Leader Nigeria Ever Had - Reno Omokri by ilesha(m): 8:41am On Nov 03, 2016
Buhari parent is partly Fulani, Hausa and Kanuri.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Is The Only Hausa Leader Nigeria Ever Had - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 03, 2016
MarsianAbraham:
I see. Fulani don steal Hausa glory, pity. Then why are the Hausas killing themselves to politically dominate this country when they are been overshadowed by another ethnic group? Equity and harmony are the greatest remedy to this country's woes.

Thats because hausas have no interest in leadership they only vote, the mindset of every hausa home is business. Thats why most successful business men from the time of dantata to present have been hausas. Its more like a division of labour.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Is The Only Hausa Leader Nigeria Ever Had - Reno Omokri by Ishaq717(m): 8:42am On Nov 03, 2016
9jatatafo:
what's the difference between Hausa and Fulani or gwari? they all speak same language
**** u no do social studies or civic edu?....****

2 Likes

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Is The Only Hausa Leader Nigeria Ever Had - Reno Omokri by Unimaginable123: 8:42am On Nov 03, 2016
Salym:

See the word marginalisation is not in our vocabulary. We dont identify ourselves separately amd hold malice among each other. Most of us have mixed ancestry of Hausa and Fulani. There is nothing like what you people are saying here. We will never fight among ourselves please. We leave that to you guys down South abeg.
so u now agree that you all are hausa-fulani by tribe

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Is The Only Hausa Leader Nigeria Ever Had - Reno Omokri by NorthBoy1: 8:42am On Nov 03, 2016
that is why our country will never go anywhere. because we always abuse people based on our ethnic groups, we are children of one person which is ADAM. to be reminded
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Is The Only Hausa Leader Nigeria Ever Had - Reno Omokri by greenermodels: 8:42am On Nov 03, 2016
EMMAUGOH:
when FFK said that this guy new love for North will make him a stupid person oneday. He should just leave the north alone..

Yakubu Gowon was not a fulani but he championed the majority fulani Born to rule mentality when he denied the country from practicing Confederation that would have indirectly benefited his region but Reno failed to analyze a common Northern mentality. u come to see that whether fulani,hausa or whatever...christian or moslem they think alike.
i think he is preparing the ground for the emergence of a northern candidate for 2019, i suspect atiku.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Is The Only Hausa Leader Nigeria Ever Had - Reno Omokri by Akinwerndey: 8:43am On Nov 03, 2016
themosthigh:
[size=18pt] RENO OMOKRI DO YOUR RESEARCH WELL, ABDULSALAM IS A NUPE MAN NOT HAUSA AND TAFEWA BELEWA WAS SAYEWA NOT GERE.
[/size]
my friend common stop lying here jo... Abdulsalam claims minna as his hometown, he is not by any extension a stinking Nupe man. Do your findings well... Some even claim that his parent are from chad and migrated to minna in the early 1900's.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Is The Only Hausa Leader Nigeria Ever Had - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 03, 2016
hakeem4:
People think any Nigerian from the north is a Hausa man
Same thing I thought until I started touring Nigeria with Alhaji Danladi. Mehn, sooooooooo many tribes in the north. The only thing is that all of them understands and speak Hausa.

4 Likes

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Is The Only Hausa Leader Nigeria Ever Had - Reno Omokri by WORLDPEACE(m): 8:43am On Nov 03, 2016
Afonjas:
Fulani people who migrated from Senegal just come hijacked our country
And your people have no migration story too? Some say you're from Egypt while others say you are from Saudi Arabia. As long as you came here before Nigeria was created by the white man, you are a Nigerian.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Is The Only Hausa Leader Nigeria Ever Had - Reno Omokri by Unimaginable123: 8:44am On Nov 03, 2016
Ishaq717:

see dis monkey! u no do social studies or civic edu?....annofia
boy, I live in the north. There's no difference between hausa fulani. All northerners speak hausa.

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Is The Only Hausa Leader Nigeria Ever Had - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 03, 2016
Unimaginable123:
so u now agree that you all are hausa-fulani by tribe

There are hausa and there are fulanis and there are kanuris and all sorts of ethnicities. But were all northerners and accept each other, just like americans have all sorts of ancestry from german to french but just identify as white. We identify as northerners.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Is The Only Hausa Leader Nigeria Ever Had - Reno Omokri by WORLDPEACE(m): 8:46am On Nov 03, 2016
Unimaginable123:
boy, I live in the north. There's no difference between hausa fulani. All northerners speak hausa.
That's a lie. Not all Gbagis, Igbiras, Idomas Tivs, Igalas or the yorubas in the north and many more speak Hausa. STOP MISINFORMING PEOPLE. I live in the north too.

5 Likes

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Is The Only Hausa Leader Nigeria Ever Had - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 03, 2016
WORLDPEACE:

And your people have no migration story too? Some say you're from Egypt while others say you are from Saudi Arabia. As long as you came here before Nigeria was created by the white man, you are a Nigerian.

God its mind boggling how a lot of im.beciles cant understand this simple concept. Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Is The Only Hausa Leader Nigeria Ever Had - Reno Omokri by WORLDPEACE(m): 8:47am On Nov 03, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

God its mind boggling how a lot of im.beciles cant understand this simple concept. Thank you!
Ignorance is as ignorance does.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ban On Hawking: Traders Arrested In Lagos (Pic) / Video Of President Tinubu Heading To The Office Today (Photos) / How Nigerian Soldiers At The Battlefield Communicate With Their Commanders. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.