Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,929 members, 7,872,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:17 AM

Abdulsalami Abubakar Is The Only Hausa Leader Nigeria Ever Had - Reno Omokri - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulsalami Abubakar Is The Only Hausa Leader Nigeria Ever Had - Reno Omokri (63167 Views)

Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Governor Wike In Rivers State(Photos) / Buhari's 75th Birthday: Maryam Abacha And Fati Abdulsalami Abubakar In Aso Rock / Babangida, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Mamman Vatsa In Secondary School Bida.Throwback (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Is The Only Hausa Leader Nigeria Ever Had - Reno Omokri by Akinwerndey: 8:48am On Nov 03, 2016
danjumakolo:

Guy u are wrong...

Abdulsallam ancestry is from Kano.His mum is Gwari from Gwada in Shiroro LGA Niger state state.

Ibb ancestry is from Kano.They settled in a small town called Akare in wushishi LGA of Niger state... The two schooled in Bida those days
as matter o fct yu are the one wrong here... IBB's father is an original Ogbomsho man but left them and went away... Why did U think IBB during his time as a military president while commissioning LAUTECH said Ogbomosho was is second home? Make ya findings well!

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Is The Only Hausa Leader Nigeria Ever Had - Reno Omokri by omenka(m): 8:51am On Nov 03, 2016
hakeem4:
People think any Nigerian from the north is a Hausa man
They even think Benue is full of Hausas and Muslims too. Some people know next to nothing about the world in which they live.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Is The Only Hausa Leader Nigeria Ever Had - Reno Omokri by Unimaginable123: 8:51am On Nov 03, 2016
WORLDPEACE:

That's a lie. Not all Gbagis, Igbiras, Idomas Tivs, Igalas or the yorubas in the north and many more speak Hausa. STOP MISINFORMING PEOPLE. I live in the north too.
you are talking of middle belt. I'm talking of core North. Go to sokoto, kano, katsina, even daura, they speak hausa in every family. U will never hear fulfude (which is fulani language) spoken anywhere

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Is The Only Hausa Leader Nigeria Ever Had - Reno Omokri by WORLDPEACE(m): 8:51am On Nov 03, 2016
yarimo:
Op ABDULLSALAM ABUBAKAR is not a hausa man as you claim, he is an indigene of CHANCHAGA local government of niger state . And they are GWARI by tribe
Reno Omokri is supposed to be an opinion shaper and he is this ignorant. Lazy opinion shapers.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Is The Only Hausa Leader Nigeria Ever Had - Reno Omokri by Justicealh3(m): 8:51am On Nov 03, 2016
yarimo:
Op ABDULLSALAM ABUBAKAR is not a hausa man as you claim, he is an indigene of CHANCHAGA local government of niger state . And they are GWARI by tribe
Correct my man.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Is The Only Hausa Leader Nigeria Ever Had - Reno Omokri by Omeife2: 8:53am On Nov 03, 2016
DrayZee:

Because the South are more divided and diverse than the North.

Gross ignorance speaking
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Is The Only Hausa Leader Nigeria Ever Had - Reno Omokri by Unimaginable123: 8:53am On Nov 03, 2016
Akinwerndey:
as matter o fct yu are the one wrong here... IBB's father is an original Ogbomsho man but left them and went away... Why did U think IBB during his time as a military president while commissioning LAUTECH said Ogbomosho was is second home? Make ya findings well!
true talk. Badamosi, his middle name, is yoruba
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Is The Only Hausa Leader Nigeria Ever Had - Reno Omokri by kindklemz(m): 8:53am On Nov 03, 2016
Presidiotbuhari:
embarassed
Abboki na abboki, wether from kogi, benue, jos, sambisa, kwara, kano or kafanchan all na thesame.... Smh

What do you mean by Abboki?
Go to school you no gree, na to dey smoke weed upandan you sabi.
Sorry for you.

2 Likes

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Is The Only Hausa Leader Nigeria Ever Had - Reno Omokri by nijanigga: 8:54am On Nov 03, 2016
Afonjas:
Fulani people who migrated from Senegal just come hijacked our country
igbo people migrated from Cameroon to come and tarnish Nigeria's image with drug trafficking, scam, armed robbery, you name it.

5 Likes

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Is The Only Hausa Leader Nigeria Ever Had - Reno Omokri by smartdude1(m): 8:55am On Nov 03, 2016
So which states are the hausa pepole cos I am now now confused....
PMIcon:

Reno Omokri is a SA to former president Goodluck Ebele Jonathan

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/called-hausa-people-dominating-us-reno/
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Is The Only Hausa Leader Nigeria Ever Had - Reno Omokri by WORLDPEACE(m): 8:55am On Nov 03, 2016
Unimaginable123:
you are talking of middle belt. I'm talking of core North. Go to sokoto, kano, katsina, even daura, they speak hausa in every family. U will never hear fulfude (which is fulani language) spoken anywhere
There is no such thing as "core north". Abi, is there core south? If you want to talk about the north-west, which the states you mentioned are, talk about them. Not respecting people's identities is disrespectful.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Is The Only Hausa Leader Nigeria Ever Had - Reno Omokri by nijanigga: 8:56am On Nov 03, 2016
Unimaginable123:
true talk. Badamosi, his middle name, is yoruba
don't rely on this argument,because hausa people too answer Badamasi
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Is The Only Hausa Leader Nigeria Ever Had - Reno Omokri by Bimpe29: 8:57am On Nov 03, 2016
Seems to be a distortion in history Reno.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Is The Only Hausa Leader Nigeria Ever Had - Reno Omokri by Salym(m): 8:57am On Nov 03, 2016
Unimaginable123:
so u now agree that you all are hausa-fulani by tribe
I'm both but I see myself as Hausa because my dressing, language and customs are all that of Hausa. People should understand that in the Northwest, the only group of people who identify themselves as purely Fulani are the nomadic fulani. Settled fulani identify themselves with the mainstream Hausa populace. It is only in the Northeast that Fulanis identify themselves always as Fulani. Reason is, the tribes there couldnt dominate and assimilate them.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Is The Only Hausa Leader Nigeria Ever Had - Reno Omokri by DaPuncline: 8:57am On Nov 03, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
is there any that did 4 whole years ?
ZiK was there for 6 years.

President (Ceremonial) - 1960 - 1963.

Governor-General - 1963 - 1966.

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Is The Only Hausa Leader Nigeria Ever Had - Reno Omokri by RealPanda(m): 8:58am On Nov 03, 2016
Presidiotbuhari:
embarassed
Abboki na abboki, wether from kogi, benue, jos, sambisa, kwara, kano or kafanchan all na thesame.... Smh
Lol...I think you need to travel more or read more to rid yourself of ignorance (*no diss*).
People from kogi and Benue do not even speak hausa at all.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Is The Only Hausa Leader Nigeria Ever Had - Reno Omokri by drakespearz(m): 8:58am On Nov 03, 2016
DrayZee:
Northerner na Northerner.
Period grin
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Is The Only Hausa Leader Nigeria Ever Had - Reno Omokri by ImoRiver: 8:59am On Nov 03, 2016
Abdulsalami is Nupe. An Hausa will not rule Nigeria as they joined Fulani to form a new Hausa/Fulani merger ethnicity in order to be majority. Of course the price they have to pay is Fulani taking their turn.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Is The Only Hausa Leader Nigeria Ever Had - Reno Omokri by dantori(m): 8:59am On Nov 03, 2016
DrayZee:

Because the South are more divided and diverse than the North.

And that's where you stupidity began, won't blame you you've never left ur stinky hamlet before how will u know ??
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Is The Only Hausa Leader Nigeria Ever Had - Reno Omokri by AlphaCentauri: 9:00am On Nov 03, 2016
DaPuncline:

those are not presidential roles. i mean REAL PRESIDENT like babangida and obasanjo etc etc ?

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Is The Only Hausa Leader Nigeria Ever Had - Reno Omokri by vitality22(m): 9:01am On Nov 03, 2016
yarimo:
You re very right
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Is The Only Hausa Leader Nigeria Ever Had - Reno Omokri by Tosky9: 9:01am On Nov 03, 2016
PMIcon:

Reno Omokri is a SA to former president Goodluck Ebele Jonathan

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/called-hausa-people-dominating-us-reno/

IBB gwari ke!
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Is The Only Hausa Leader Nigeria Ever Had - Reno Omokri by ImoRiver: 9:02am On Nov 03, 2016
DaPuncline:

Zik never had executive powers. The Oyibos wanted North in power and just pacified Zik with the ceremonial head.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Is The Only Hausa Leader Nigeria Ever Had - Reno Omokri by DeRay98(m): 9:02am On Nov 03, 2016
Let me also correct the notion that Murtala Mohamed was from Kano state, that's he claimed because he grew up there. He is originally from Edo state, somewhere in Edo North (i don't know his village) just like Ahmed Musa of Super Eagles also claims Kano state.

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Is The Only Hausa Leader Nigeria Ever Had - Reno Omokri by kuluzzzy(f): 9:02am On Nov 03, 2016
yarimo:
u ar correct
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Is The Only Hausa Leader Nigeria Ever Had - Reno Omokri by SRK1(m): 9:04am On Nov 03, 2016
I am looking for an ELITE writer. Someone who can write NOT in American English BUT AMERICAN STYLE!

I like to engage in business partnerships that benefit both sides richly. So, I’m going to say you will get a BEAUTIFUL pay.

Can’t wait to start with you! Contact at: yourwriter01@gmail.com

Here is a sample American writing style (the peculiarities in their writing is exemplified by the words written in capital letter):

“Never fear, I am here, and I’m going to make the step-by-step process to creating your brand a BREEZE! And I don’t want you to merely end up with a “good” brand when we are done; I want you to own your brand. I want it to excite you, to convert into sales, and to instill all sorts of warm and FUZZY feelings into the heart of your tribe.”

Tags: ghostwriter, writer, copywriter, ebooks, ebook writing, copywriting
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Is The Only Hausa Leader Nigeria Ever Had - Reno Omokri by Tony8819(m): 9:04am On Nov 03, 2016
Afonjas:
Fulani people who migrated from Senegal just come hijacked our country
I tire ooo
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Is The Only Hausa Leader Nigeria Ever Had - Reno Omokri by DaPuncline: 9:05am On Nov 03, 2016
ImoRiver:

Zik never had executive powers. The Oyibos wanted North in power and just pacified Zik with the ceremonial head.
Yes he never had. But he should have aligned with AG in the west instead of merging his NCNC with the northern party so as to get his ceremonial role.

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Is The Only Hausa Leader Nigeria Ever Had - Reno Omokri by kuluzzzy(f): 9:06am On Nov 03, 2016
RealPanda:

Lol...I think you need to travel more or read more to rid yourself of ignorance (*no diss*).
People from kogi and Benue do not even speak hausa at all.
abeg tell am ooo. in fact Benue ar 90% christian and kogi 40%
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Is The Only Hausa Leader Nigeria Ever Had - Reno Omokri by DaPuncline: 9:07am On Nov 03, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
those are not presidential roles. i mean REAL PRESIDENT like babangida and obasanjo etc etc ?
I've earlier mentioned Thomas Aguiyi Ironsi though he was prematurely booted out.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Is The Only Hausa Leader Nigeria Ever Had - Reno Omokri by kuluzzzy(f): 9:11am On Nov 03, 2016
ImoRiver:
Abdulsalami is Nupe. An Hausa will not rule Nigeria as they joined Fulani to form a new Hausa/Fulani merger ethnicity in order to be majority. Of course the price they have to pay is Fulani taking their turn.
oga Abdulsalam no be Nupe oooo. he is a Fulani man claiming Gwari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lekki Flooded After A Heavy Rainfall In Lagos State Today (Photos) / Ban On Hawking: Traders Arrested In Lagos (Pic) / Video Of President Tinubu Heading To The Office Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.