Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:53 AM

Question Paper Of A School In Abuja For Primary Four Pupils - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Question Paper Of A School In Abuja For Primary Four Pupils (44075 Views)

Throwback Picture Of A 1946 History Exam Question Paper / A Kaduna Teacher's Reasons On Why They Failed The Primary Four Test / See Copies Of The Primary Four Exam Failed By Thousands Of Teachers In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question Paper Of A School In Abuja For Primary Four Pupils by flyca: 9:17am On Nov 04, 2016
Na waoo
Re: Question Paper Of A School In Abuja For Primary Four Pupils by fpeter(f): 9:18am On Nov 04, 2016
Someone once analyzed the situation for me, he said the intelligent ones back in school are now in the banks, oil sector and
other great institutions whilst the dullards from way back are now in the classrooms teaching our little ones crap. It goes around........

5 Likes

Re: Question Paper Of A School In Abuja For Primary Four Pupils by Lovelynature(m): 9:18am On Nov 04, 2016
Oh boy oh
Re: Question Paper Of A School In Abuja For Primary Four Pupils by Chiefpriest1(m): 9:19am On Nov 04, 2016
Half-baked everything
Re: Question Paper Of A School In Abuja For Primary Four Pupils by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 04, 2016
With the ever increasing typo, I really don't know who to blame. The typist or the examiner, water don pass garri!
Re: Question Paper Of A School In Abuja For Primary Four Pupils by bobbybrown007: 9:19am On Nov 04, 2016
finalboss1:
the person way set dat question nah werey . him brain turn upside down
nah don't think so, they are some sch that loves teaching their student ahead. That is why some student are always smart they can easily answer a secondary sch question
Re: Question Paper Of A School In Abuja For Primary Four Pupils by Dreal11247: 9:19am On Nov 04, 2016
I'm not sure this could come from a school. I stand to be corrected. Someone somewhere is trying to rubbish this school. Otherwise, it should be closed.

1 Like

Re: Question Paper Of A School In Abuja For Primary Four Pupils by Qmerit(m): 9:20am On Nov 04, 2016
hmmmm, speechless.
Teacher don' tech me nonsense
Re: Question Paper Of A School In Abuja For Primary Four Pupils by treebuds: 9:21am On Nov 04, 2016
viviangist:
Alleged Question Paper Of A School In Abuja, The FCT

This is what Parents pay for ... This is the question paper presented to pupils of ST. Michael Nursery And Primary School, Sabon-Lugbe Airport Road, Abuja allegedly.

http://www.viviangist.com/alleged-question-paper-of-a-school-in-abuja-the-fct

This one is better, what of school in the north where. The. Telhwadmaster or principal does not know how to read or write. Islamic head only.
Re: Question Paper Of A School In Abuja For Primary Four Pupils by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 04, 2016
Some will still score 0
Re: Question Paper Of A School In Abuja For Primary Four Pupils by jinneyb(m): 9:21am On Nov 04, 2016
When the foundation is like this, what do we expect in the future?

The examiner, the typist to the examination officer down to the entire school administration have a long way to go.

And am sure they will be charging fortune in that school too ooo.

We have a long way to go in our education system.
Re: Question Paper Of A School In Abuja For Primary Four Pupils by Almand: 9:21am On Nov 04, 2016
Iykestix:
don't just put the blame completely on the school, it might be the typist fault you know.
This might not be the final question. The op probably is mischievous. He probably pick that question from the thrash
Re: Question Paper Of A School In Abuja For Primary Four Pupils by jaywhoco(m): 9:22am On Nov 04, 2016
ajaniade004:
The future is in trouble.
lol...the future has a bad attitude
Re: Question Paper Of A School In Abuja For Primary Four Pupils by Yomboy4ever(m): 9:22am On Nov 04, 2016
The person wey set the questions no finish pry 4, mk dem Re enrol am for adult CLASS asp...

1 Like

Re: Question Paper Of A School In Abuja For Primary Four Pupils by finalboss1(m): 9:24am On Nov 04, 2016
bobbybrown007:
nah don't think so, they are some sch that loves teaching their student ahead. That is why some student are always smart they can easily answer a secondary sch question

hahaa you dnt see error niii
Re: Question Paper Of A School In Abuja For Primary Four Pupils by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 04, 2016
Turks:
So many blunders! All these blunders makes make me wonder what the teacher teaches. I fear for the future of these kid.s
I fear for you too.

2 Likes

Re: Question Paper Of A School In Abuja For Primary Four Pupils by amadgreat: 9:28am On Nov 04, 2016
Stop spoiling the school name,it. The typist error no school
Re: Question Paper Of A School In Abuja For Primary Four Pupils by amadgreat: 9:29am On Nov 04, 2016
Stop spoiling the school name,it's The typist error not school.
Re: Question Paper Of A School In Abuja For Primary Four Pupils by omenka(m): 9:31am On Nov 04, 2016
Most PDP supporters on this forum, especially *them*, sound like that. cheesy
Re: Question Paper Of A School In Abuja For Primary Four Pupils by symbianDON(m): 9:32am On Nov 04, 2016
what is a social? even the principal can not ANSWERED the simply question of what is a social grin
Re: Question Paper Of A School In Abuja For Primary Four Pupils by nsiazu: 9:35am On Nov 04, 2016
School of the other room Abuja!!!
Re: Question Paper Of A School In Abuja For Primary Four Pupils by abdulkayus(m): 9:35am On Nov 04, 2016
treebuds:

This one is better, what of school in the north where. The. Telhwadmaster or principal does not know how to read or write. Islamic head only.

bigot with northphobia. Are the south any better? U will always found a way to castigate d north, wetin b una problem?
Re: Question Paper Of A School In Abuja For Primary Four Pupils by Spidermon: 9:35am On Nov 04, 2016
These are the children that will grow up and start posting shiit in the Politics section of Nairaland.
Re: Question Paper Of A School In Abuja For Primary Four Pupils by chloedogie(m): 9:40am On Nov 04, 2016
EASY guys. Here is my opinion. My folks have a Nursery, primary and secondary private school. And during exam periods, this is what they do.

1. After the teacher has set the questions, he or she submits it to either the proprietor, proprietress, principal or the vice principal.

2. They they proofread it to correct grammar or general errors.

3. Then it's sent to the typist who after typing sends back to either of the above mentioned to rule out and correct typographical errors. These are done before mass printing or photocopying.

NOTE: That doesn't mean there won't still be one or two issues(WE ARE HUMANS), but the process reduces errors and mistakes that could even confuse the students.

2 Likes

Re: Question Paper Of A School In Abuja For Primary Four Pupils by chloedogie(m): 9:43am On Nov 04, 2016
elfmann:

I fear for you too.

All you needed to do was to correct his line which you did. Shouldn't have gone beyond that. Let's start correcting ourselves in a manner that we will all appreciate. Cheers sir.

2 Likes

Re: Question Paper Of A School In Abuja For Primary Four Pupils by Hotfella(m): 9:52am On Nov 04, 2016
This one na extra lesson no be school. Their license should be given to Patience Johnathan.
Re: Question Paper Of A School In Abuja For Primary Four Pupils by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 04, 2016
Tolexander:
this poster is definitely a product of the school!

Are you sure you are not the owner of the school,can't you see grammatical errors here and there?
Re: Question Paper Of A School In Abuja For Primary Four Pupils by sexychocho(f): 9:54am On Nov 04, 2016
Na wa oooooooo........ Which kain blunders be dis

Too bad sha
Re: Question Paper Of A School In Abuja For Primary Four Pupils by greatjoey: 9:54am On Nov 04, 2016
sweerychick:
not the questions But the grammar that asked the question grin
Pls, I am lost here. How does grammar ask questions?
Re: Question Paper Of A School In Abuja For Primary Four Pupils by armadeo(m): 9:56am On Nov 04, 2016
Iykestix:
don't just put the blame completely on the school, it might be the typist fault you know.

Really and nobody thought to read it before giving it to the pupils.

For real.

Well I blame the entire school.

1 Like

Re: Question Paper Of A School In Abuja For Primary Four Pupils by EazyMoh(m): 9:58am On Nov 04, 2016
treebuds:

Keep telling yourself that to make you feel better. In the north we don't just go to school for the sake of just going, but those that do go, are mostly intelligent enough to actually excel. Unlike those that must be graduates by fire by force and you end up having a Corp member who cannot speak even pidgin English.
Re: Question Paper Of A School In Abuja For Primary Four Pupils by toprealman: 9:58am On Nov 04, 2016
When you think android phones are too expensive yet you want someone to add you on WhatsApp..... what for?
The parents involved just got what they asked for.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Checkout This Homework Given To A 5-Year-Old Pupil (Photo) / These 17 Funny Photos Tell The Story Of Every Jamb Exam Gone Wrong / Reasons Why First Class Students Never Become First Class People In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.