Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,953 members, 7,927,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 12:10 AM

Question Paper Of A School In Abuja For Primary Four Pupils - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Question Paper Of A School In Abuja For Primary Four Pupils (44180 Views)

Throwback Picture Of A 1946 History Exam Question Paper / A Kaduna Teacher's Reasons On Why They Failed The Primary Four Test / See Copies Of The Primary Four Exam Failed By Thousands Of Teachers In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question Paper Of A School In Abuja For Primary Four Pupils by hardeife3(m): 5:39pm On Nov 04, 2016
The last question dey suggest say money no dey fr Nigeria... Lwkmd... Imagine what is a social... I just laugh slap my elder brother
Re: Question Paper Of A School In Abuja For Primary Four Pupils by Godsonx1: 5:41pm On Nov 04, 2016
the standard is just too too poor. looks like nursery 2 questions from monef kiddies school in Uyo. Akwa ibom state. without those errors though.

Re: Question Paper Of A School In Abuja For Primary Four Pupils by Graccccccccy(f): 6:09pm On Nov 04, 2016
Iykestix:
don't just put the blame completely on the school, it might be the typist fault you know.
If it was the typist's fault, were they (Administrators) not suppose to vet the papers?
Re: Question Paper Of A School In Abuja For Primary Four Pupils by Zenlife: 6:43pm On Nov 04, 2016
Iykestix:
don't just put the blame completely on the school, it might be the typist fault you know.

The school and the typist are both unpardonably
Guilty. What happened to proofreading?

I go on the limb to say the typist and teachers without an open book will flunk the exam.

Pathetic.
Re: Question Paper Of A School In Abuja For Primary Four Pupils by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 04, 2016
amadgreat:
Stop spoiling the school name,it. The typist error no school
bros u no de see? which kind of typo. the school should be closed down
Re: Question Paper Of A School In Abuja For Primary Four Pupils by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 04, 2016
LeemahLuv:
Even if na typist fault shey they didn't give the teacher the first typed copy to cross check before photocopying and distributing it to pupils?
God bless u sir, u spoke my mind
Re: Question Paper Of A School In Abuja For Primary Four Pupils by jozz(m): 9:24pm On Nov 04, 2016
fpeter:
Someone once analyzed the situation for me, he said the intelligent ones back in school are now in the banks, oil sector and
other great institutions whilst the dullards from way back are now in the classrooms teaching our little ones crap. It goes around........

Exactly. That is d bane of our education. Shortly after graduation I taught briefly at a secondary school. During my first week the students were already all over me, clearly tripped. I remember the principal telling me he knows I won't be there for long cos guys like me are not meant for the classroom. True to his prediction I was out having got a job with a FMCG.

1 Like

Re: Question Paper Of A School In Abuja For Primary Four Pupils by fpeter(f): 8:40am On Nov 07, 2016
jozz:

Exactly. That is d bane of our education. Shortly after graduation I taught briefly at a secondary school. During my first week the students were already all over me, clearly tripped. I remember the principal telling me he knows I won't be there for long cos guys like me are not meant for the classroom. True to his prediction I was out having got a job with a FMCG.

With time, education will become too expensive for the ordinary man to afford in our society.
Re: Question Paper Of A School In Abuja For Primary Four Pupils by Ndipe(m): 8:05pm On Jun 27, 2019
Pathetic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

These 17 Funny Photos Tell The Story Of Every Jamb Exam Gone Wrong / How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) / Is Anatomy A Good Course To Study????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.