Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,134 members, 7,887,279 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:43 AM

What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? (24558 Views)

Get Over 50k Views On Your Page Or Product / What Are Your Views On This Pls / Homosexuality In Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by Krayola(m): 1:13am On Oct 31, 2009
Homophobia is a disease, and imo religion is the main cause.

Besides what "God" said, what about homosexuality makes it "immoral"?
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by agathamari(f): 1:16am On Oct 31, 2009
mccloud224:

The most senseless statement for the year 2009.
Good lord! ! !
what is?
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by agathamari(f): 1:18am On Oct 31, 2009
Krayola:

Homophobia is a disease, and imo religion is the main cause.

please dont get him started again
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by antartica(m): 1:21am On Oct 31, 2009
But honestly,a man taking another man in the ass seems horrid to me,but i don't mind taking a bitch in the ass if she doesn't mind and i i don't mind romping lesbians too.
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by mccloud224(m): 1:21am On Oct 31, 2009
Homophobia is a disease, and religion is the main cause.

@Krayola

I'll spell it out to you in a language you might understand (unless you're gay).If you got jail time and you were put in a prison filled with young blondes, it wouldn't look all that bad now would it?

Now imagine being in prison and being ass raped by fellow men like you?Even insects know it's wrong.Maybe you need such things to happen to you to see more clearly.

The Rockefeller family have really succeeded in killing the ethics of family (you wouldn't know anything about that unless you read wide).All these legalizing of gay marriages,feminism movement and sh*t you see is not all you think it is. . .there is more to it.I'm not gonna spend anymore time kicking knowledge.Those who know,KNOW.Those who don't.DON'T !

It's as simple as that.
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by agathamari(f): 1:29am On Oct 31, 2009
mccloud224:

@Krayola
I'll spell it out to you in a language you might understand (unless you're gay).If you got jail time and you were put in a prison filled with young blondes, it wouldn't look all that bad now would it?
Now imagine being in prison and being ass raped by fellow men like you?Even insects know it's wrong.Maybe you need such things to happen to you to see more clearly.
The Rockefeller family have really succeeded in killing the ethics of family (you wouldn't know anything about that unless you read wide).All these legalizing of gay marriages,feminism movement and sh*t you see is not all you think it is. . .there is more to it.I'm not gonna spend anymore time kicking knowledge.Those who know,KNOW.Those who don't.DON'T !
It's as simple as that.
when are you going to get it through your thick skull. homosexuality is not rape. rape is not homosexualy. have you ever watch interviews with ex cons when they talk about having "bitches" they says they didnt do it because they love men but simply cause thy got tired of thier hands after 10, 20, 30 years in jail.

what does the rockerfeller family have anything to do with the topic at hand or are you going to start claiming oil and banks cause homosexuality too
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by Krayola(m): 1:29am On Oct 31, 2009
mccloud224:

Rape is wrong. Getting ass-raped by some convicted felon is different from 2 people CHOOSING to be together.

mccloud224:

It's as simple as that.

Reading up on conspiracy theories does not make u informed, or educated.

You still haven't answered my question. . . besides what "God" told you, how is homosexuality immoral?

I don't think it is immoral. I think it is an inappropriate, or maybe "inefficient" is a better word, use of body parts. But IMO there is nothing immoral about 2 people choosing to be together.
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by bawomolo(m): 1:30am On Oct 31, 2009
lol, this dude thinks he is kicking knowledge.

insulting the young lady is definitely not my idea of knowledge.

ride on agatha cheesy
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by agathamari(f): 1:37am On Oct 31, 2009
i really hope that someday soon we will learn to just accept people who are different then us and stop this whole "your going to hell so i must save you" crap.  please i dont give a flying f*ck what religion or lack there of you are just remeber people any religion that preaches hatered is not moral and any religion that is moral does not preach hatred.  lets all just grow up as a society so our children and grandchildren have a chance cause at this rate we are only one nutjob short of WW3
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by chiogo(f): 1:38am On Oct 31, 2009
I knew Bawomolo would be here.  lipsrsealed You watching the game?

Man, this topic has been brought up several times. I'm honestly not worrying about homosexuals as they aren't worrying about me.
It's whatever, just live your life.  undecided
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by SEFAGO(m): 1:45am On Oct 31, 2009
I don't think it is immoral. I think it is an inappropriate, or maybe "inefficient" is a better word, use of body parts. But IMO there is nothing immoral about 2 people choosing to be together.

correct man- i agree it is a bit inefficient biologically- but morally wrong? How dare you judge someone without doing some research into the real meaning of ethics?
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by proproman(m): 1:52am On Oct 31, 2009
I've read lots of posts here and I feel I must say something. Am a christian, and while our religion does not support homosexuality, I am against treating gays as subhumans or criminals. Am against this "stone them to death attitude". It's wrong. Take away their sexuality and what are they? Human beings like you and I. You can preach repentance and redemption not condemnation. God reserves the right to condemn anyone. God, not human beings, destroyed Sodom. It is up to him to decide the fate of gays not us. If I have a gay child, I will do what is expected as a parent and a good christian. Outside that, there's nothing I can do but to leave it to God. If any of you wanting to stone gays found out that your father was actually gay but got married to avoid stimatization, would you kill him? We are not innocent of other sins. If we have committed any other sins (including but not limited to premarital and extramarital sex, masturbation, lust) and even smaller things like lying, then we have no moral standing to condemn others. God wants us to preach repentance and redemption, not condemnation and apathy.
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by okotie800(m): 2:37am On Oct 31, 2009
agathamari:

isnt it past your bed time? todlers should be sleeping by now. tell me since im self confessing where did i say it? huh? if you have no need for a womanliness why would you brag about having it all day. if anything you were the one who just confesed to being a unic. i feel sorry for your girl, real or imiginary for being involved with such a bigot. may god have mercy on her for putting up with you.
OMG DONT BE SILLY, I AM A VERY VERY OPEN MINDED PERSON.I LOVE PAYING RENT WHEN ITS DUE.I ALSO L;VE SAYING UP NEPA WHEN D TIME IS RIGHT BUT BELIEVE ME, I THINK HOMOS AND LESBOS NEED SHRINKS.THEY JUST AINT NORMAL ESPECIALLY,THE BROTHERS.I BELIEVE THAT AGATHA HAS A RIGHT TO EXPRESS HERSELF BUT I ALSO BELIEVE SHE IS A LEBO
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by okotie800(m): 2:56am On Oct 31, 2009
@
agathamari:

isnt it past your bed time? todlers should be sleeping by now. tell me since im self confessing where did i say it? huh? if you have no need for a womanliness why would you brag about having it all day. if anything you were the one who just confesed to being a unic. i feel sorry for your girl, real or imiginary for being involved with such a bigot. may god have mercy on her for putting up with you.
OMG DONT BE SILLY, I AM A VERY VERY OPEN MINDED PERSON.I LOVE PAYING RENT WHEN ITS DUE.I ALSO L;VE SAYING UP NEPA WHEN D TIME IS RIGHT BUT BELIEVE ME, I THINK HOMOS AND LESBOS NEED SHRINKS.THEY JUST AINT NORMAL ESPECIALLY,THE BROTHERS.I BELIEVE THAT AGATHA HAS A RIGHT TO EXPRESS HERSELF BUT I ALSO BELIEVE SHE IS A LEBO.BY D WAY,MVUEBA IS VERY RIGHT, DONT QUOTE BIBLE VERSES HERE.MVUEMBA,I LOVE UR QUOTES PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA YAHOOMESSENGER
ORDINARYMAN3000@YAHOO.COM
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by okotie800(m): 3:22am On Oct 31, 2009
agathamari:

because of something completly unrelated to this topic.  my sister has cp and because of that she has spent her whole life listening to religious zelots telling her she is impure in gods eye and will spend eternity in hell because of some obscure bible verse about people with mental disorders.  i cant stand the way people do it to her and i think useing twisted translations of the bible and people turning themselves into some new world crusaders thinking that god told them to rid the world of evils is the most ludicris thing in the world and does nothing to bridge the gaps in humanity only makes us treat eachother worse.  
.OMG,AFTER LEARNING ABOUT UR SISTER, I BELIEVE I WAS  WRONG 4 MAKING FUN OF U.I AM VERY SORRY.TELL M U HAVE FORGIVEN ME.HOPE UR SISTER GETS BETTER TO SHAME THE CRITICS LIKE MYSELF.BUT U SHOULD MIND THE KIND OF WORDS DAT U USE.U ARE A VERY PASSIONATE LADY.I BELIEVE DAT EVERYBODYS JUDGEMENT IS DETERMINED BY THEIR EXPERIENCE IN LIFE.FORGIVE MY HOMEBOYS HERE TOO.TELL ME U HAVE FORGIVEN US.AM LOYAL.
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by SEFAGO(m): 3:41am On Oct 31, 2009
^ this guys i s weird
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by TomUshie: 4:00am On Oct 31, 2009
HOMOSEXUALITY or LESBIANISM are abomination before God and man.  All a man needs is in a woman and vice versa.  It is a filthy and deviant act and I abhor it more than a plague. Say No to HOMOSEXUALITY and LESBIANISM
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by sley4life(m): 4:56am On Oct 31, 2009
Horrible. Inserting the rod inside the hole wey sheet plenty. I will excommunicate any1 close or tryin 2 be close 2 me doing such
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by princekevo(m): 7:36am On Oct 31, 2009
When something is not normal then it must abnormal and if anything is right it must be wrong no exception nor excuse for it.
let put aside whatever religion must have told us abt Homosexuality coz is not jst a sin against God, but a sin against nature. There is natural laws and cause for every creation on earth and it is natural and normal for a man to be attracted by the opposite sex. Anything other than that is abnormal as such should be discouraged. Even animals goes for the opposite sex, even to a common ant how much more we human that claim to be higher in intelligent.
Is it not funny that even those that claim homosexuality is normal still talk abt children, grandchildren and great grand children. If we all accept it to be normal and chose to go by the normal way as we claim then our generation will be the last and the law of multiplication in nature is being defeated.
Homosexuality is not jst abnormal, but an abomination coz is crime against nature. believe it or you leave it. Full stop.
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by PastorOla1: 9:28am On Oct 31, 2009
Homosexuality is nothing but SATANIC
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by joeoty(m): 9:32am On Oct 31, 2009
This is a crazy life style, now that they are legal participants in USA endorsed by the most celebrated president, do just pray and sit around watching,
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by rasputinn(m): 9:47am On Oct 31, 2009
Again I say,sodomy is anti nature,anti God and anti reason,it's the worst kind of perversion on earth,only people who are lost and sick in their minds engage therein,it's condemned by God and I condemn it completely

PS

Those homosexuals posting on this thread should pls sign off by saying they are,let's see how proud they'd feel,,useless lot
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by 3kay945(m): 11:41am On Oct 31, 2009
gay?! what do they do 2gether? cos i cant imagine anythin cry
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by sexyLeamon(f): 11:47am On Oct 31, 2009
As long as I don't have to give my hard earned tax dollars to support gay rights or see homosexuals engaging in any type of sexual behavior in public, it's none of my business.
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by GeorgeD1(m): 12:11pm On Oct 31, 2009
you men sexual madness?
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by Joshcoli(m): 12:37pm On Oct 31, 2009
U are cursed if u do this act, you are not even and animal u are something beyond it, you are a waste of space, i hate hate homosexuality with passion, its against nature, so disgusting. I cant imagine a fellow guy like me pumping my ass, for what
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by dinachi(m): 12:54pm On Oct 31, 2009
As far as Iam concerned, Homosexualituy is the new face of insanity. What superiour arguement? What smart answers will make a sane person give in to homosexuality if not that humanity is getting perilously close to extinction. how on earth do you justify homosexuality? How? To those who say give them a chance I have this question. would you have been around to be speaking nonsense if Your parents have been gays? To add salt to injury i now hear that some of them love children so much that they will like to adopt children of heterosexual couples. as for them i fail to see how a child born of hetero sexual parents will claim that he has a homosexual gene. from where did he get it? This just goes on to show how low humanity has sunk. It is all about negetive conditioning. In this part of the country, the quickest way of getting a lesbian daughter is by letting her board in an all girls school. i hear 95 percent of Girls who attend all girls school turn out as lesbioans. the incidence is far lower in boys schools, maybe about 15 percent and even at that it is very much frowned upon. that quickly explains why most of the female posters rarely see any thing wrong in the gay lifestyle. What of those who are advocating for bestiality? if we support gays then we must support them too!!!!
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by GeorgeD1(m): 1:10pm On Oct 31, 2009
for the life of me, i still can't understand why a man will want to do it with a fellow man when thier are thousands of women out there begging to be had!
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by kayc33(m): 1:14pm On Oct 31, 2009
homothugs are just freaks of nature!
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by osbar67: 1:21pm On Oct 31, 2009
I'm not cut out for it! whether they are 2 consentual adults oh or not.Infact that's another form of insanity.
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by djcrucifix(m): 1:24pm On Oct 31, 2009
what could make me possibly be sexually attracted to a guy? it's preposterous!!! not to talk of sticking my shit into his own shit, yuck! iyama!  shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by ojofu(m): 1:28pm On Oct 31, 2009
Homosexuality is Babaric, Disgusting, Abnormal, Ungodly,Satanic, it is a taboo. It is  against our african tradition and culture. Jesus hate it, Allah hate it, Mohammed hate it, Ologun hate it, Sango hate it, Amadioha hate it (add more if you remember any) and I hate it. Our forefather ostracized anybody that was involved in fornication or Aldutery, I wonder what they would have done if it was Homosexuality.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Men Ignore Ladies When Shaking Hands - Why? / U.N Suspends Food Distribution As IDPs Attack Them For Giving Them Small Food / The Long Snake I Killed Today.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.