Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,746 members, 7,915,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 03:54 PM

What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? (24653 Views)

Get Over 50k Views On Your Page Or Product / What Are Your Views On This Pls / Homosexuality In Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by jmoore(m): 7:38am On Nov 01, 2009
So many sick replies. Homosexuality is a choice. I can't believe that fools are saying that God created them that way. Moreover homosexuality is an addiction, a very bad one. I made my choice to remain a virgin till I get married. Where gay marriages are legalized, no gay person has ever waited till they get married before they start having sex that completely shows it is an addiction. The fact is that the anus is not meant to be penetrated by the penis neither is the vagina meant to rub the vagina. People have come up with stupid reasons on why they are gay. And those that barely know the bible keep quoting 'we should not judge'. Jesus after rebuking those that wanted to stone the adultress, told her 'go and sin no more'. He pointed out that adultery is a sin. We do not have to kill the homosexuals but we should say that a wrong thing is wrong and homosexuality is wrong. I do know people who where once homosexuals but later repented and chose not do so again. They knew they were wrong then. Homosexuals that are proud in their acts are just as suicide bombers who believe that killing people who make them go to heaven. Finally , the right sex is the sex done between a man and his wife.
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by dakkylove(f): 9:37am On Nov 01, 2009
nawa o you guys really have strong opinions on the matter. i'll just add that i don't think any human being is born gay it's a choice i don't care what science says. but i won't stone them to death. they are human beings just like you and me.
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by DreaShola: 10:05am On Nov 01, 2009
Homosexuality is a sin but I deal with people on an individual basis afterall everyone is guilty of sin Truth is gay males disgust me while gay females excite me I wont like to associate myself with any gay male and I definitely wont want my children to associate with any gay male or female
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by Chrisbenogor(m): 10:06am On Nov 01, 2009
nawa o you guys really have strong opinions on the matter. i'll just add that i don't think any human being is born gay it's a choice i don't care what science says. but i won't stone them to death. they are human beings just like you and me.
Errrrrrrr but human beings can be born as she-males no? cheesy
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by Chrisbenogor(m): 10:09am On Nov 01, 2009
Truth is gay males disgust me while gay females excite me
Ever wonder why cheesy
What if God made us like that? At least he made most animals like that no?
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by GeorgeD1(m): 10:23am On Nov 01, 2009
jmoore:

So many sick replies. Homosexuality is a choice. I can't believe that fools are saying that God created them that way. Moreover homosexuality is an addiction, a very bad one. I made my choice to remain a virgin till I get married. Where gay marriages are legalized, no gay person has ever waited till they get married before they start having sex that completely shows it is an addiction. The fact is that the anus is not meant to be penetrated by the penis neither is the vagina meant to rub the vagina. People have come up with stupid reasons on why they are gay. And those that barely know the bible keep quoting 'we should not judge'. Jesus after rebuking those that wanted to stone the adultress, told her 'go and sin no more'. He pointed out that adultery is a sin. We do not have to kill the homosexuals but we should say that a wrong thing is wrong and homosexuality is wrong. I do know people who where once homosexuals but later repented and chose not do so again. They knew they were wrong then. Homosexuals that are proud in their acts are just as suicide bombers who believe that killing people who make them go to heaven. Finally , the right sex is the sex done between a man and his wife.

i'm with you on this. ride on!
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by yeyeruzi: 10:37am On Nov 01, 2009
dakkylove:

So let homosexuals be? ==[ b]They are naturally attracted to the same sex?[/b]

You don't get it do you?

Ok try this

Let Pedophile be == They are naturally attracted to young kids
Now we have many cases of female pedophiles who sleep with young boys too so its no longer a thing of the men. Yes, even mothers are now sleeping with sons (incest in addition). Take a quick Google search if you find this hard to believe as I did.

Don't complain here since gays don't need to seek help pedophiles don't need to seek help too. So you can let the madness begin, and let the evil spread; lets have a world of madness because these people are naturally attracted to their choice.
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by Tcrack(m): 10:47am On Nov 01, 2009
i can live and inveract with lesbians but never with gay.(evil company currupts good maners).my female kids will never be alowed to interact with lesbians and the male with gay. as per being a sin, well i dont know.TO EACH HIS OWN.
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by GeorgeD1(m): 10:57am On Nov 01, 2009
yeah. like yeyeruzi said, maybe we should also let robbers and thieves be. they are 'naturally inclined' to steal! grin
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by collins123(m): 11:31am On Nov 01, 2009
Attention Court!!!

If Gay see Gay, Dem go play

If Gay see me, death warrant!

Lets just keep each other at arms lenght. Im too occupied with other important things than to drain my brain in this GAY RIGHTS COURT!
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by nezerst(f): 3:37pm On Nov 01, 2009
bawomolo:

what myth? Homosexual activity among animals is well documented. how many animals do you know?

are you the chief goat in your village? you definitely type like one.

Na u get ur mouth, if u like use am chop shit.
Since u are so knowledgeable about animals homosexuality why dont u tell us what we dont know n stop sounding like a silly kid.
Dont have a problem with u being gay (dont just think its natural).
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 01, 2009
Let  me immediately dispel one myth here. Some people are saying it is only God that should punish gays.  That is so wrong. Througout history society has enacted laws and meted out appropiate punishments to deal with those who go against  those laws.
Saying that we should not stand against the abomination of homosexuality is just like saying society should not take a stand against stealing, perjury,fraud,etc because there is divine punishment for sin. That is pure nonsense.
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by johnkent(m): 6:14pm On Nov 01, 2009
Most of y'all that are saying all these about gays are probably gays urselves; just trying to supress your feelings.
U guys will be suprised as to how many people that u love who are gay but cant come out to you because of how u may feel about them.
How would you feel living a life that isnt meant for you?
Most gay men in Nigeria that are married to women are never happy. They end us still sleeping with other men.
I read someone talking about he has friends that used to be gay but are straight now. I would advise that you dont let any of those men marry anyone that u love because they'll be cheating on them with other men. The only reason they are acting straight is because of the oppression against gays in Nigeria and they re probably scared of losing u and other close friends. its quite unfortunate they have to live a fake life.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by bawomolo(m): 6:38pm On Nov 01, 2009
nezerst:

Na u get your mouth, if u like use am chop shit.
Since u are so knowledgeable about animals homosexuality why dont u tell us what we dont know n stop sounding like a silly kid.
Dont have a problem with u being gay  (dont just think its natural).

Did i tell you i was gay.  Take a look at my profile pic and read my past posts then ask me whether am gay.

http://www.news-medical.net/news/2006/10/23/20718.aspx

it isn't natural right? now who is the silly kid spewing nonsense?

dakkylove:

nawa o you guys really have strong opinions on the matter. i'll just add that i don't think any human being is born gay it's a choice[b] i don't care what science says[/b]. but i won't stone them to death. they are human beings just like you and me.

lol but what you care what that book of fiction called the bible says right. grin
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by johnkent(m): 7:00pm On Nov 01, 2009
bawomolo:

Did i tell you i was gay. Take a look at my profile pic and read my past posts then ask me whether am gay.

lol but what you care what that book of fiction called the bible says right. grin
very interesting article.Thanks for the info
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by Theblessed(f): 7:06pm On Nov 01, 2009
tensor777:

Let  me immediately dispel one myth here. Some people are saying it is only God that should punish gays.  That is so wrong. Througout history society has enacted laws and meted out appropiate punishments to deal with those who go against  those laws.
Saying that we should not stand against the abomination of homosexuality is just like saying society should not take a stand against stealing, perjury,fraud,etc because there is divine punishment for sin. That is pure nonsense.

[b]Now, let's get this straight! No one is stopping you from HATING anyone if you like - that's you prerogative! Homosexuals have every rights as everyone else to live a happy, harmonious and secure life and with who they want to live it.  This behaviour has been around for a long time even in Biblical days yet societies all over the world have been unable to eradicate such behaviour, just as they'd been unable to stop, prevent or eradicate those you listed above.  If you like kill them all as you and other heartless beings are proposing here but I can assure you, more would be BORN by next year. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked  What next would you do then? Continue your witch-hunt and massacre

You see, the evils you listed here (stealing, perjury, fraud etc) could be said to be crime/sins committed against God and Society of which those affected directly suffered emotional, physical pain etc therefore, are justified for a redress/remedy by society.

How then, has homosexual lifestyle directly inflicted pain, injury or stop anyone, getting employment, education, worshipping whatever gods they chose, joining whatever political system they wish, supporting any Football team they wish, driving the smartest car in town if they so wish, living in Hollywood if that's their aim, educating their children abroad if they want, enjoying and living their lives the way they want and having sexual intercourse with anyone they wish?  In fact, some are even having sex intercourse with animals in this country (Nigeria) yet, the same society you are urging here to destroy homosexuals did nothing to such people practising bestiality and there you are, calling for the destruction of another human being just because of their sexual orientations? How hypocritical

Please, pray for God's divine interventions in these matters instead of calling for the killing of another human being as God himself abhors murder (Exodus, Chpt. 20 v. 13) of any kind let alone, a pre-meditated one as you are proposing. He will not forgive you - think seriously about it! Again, I say, they are not stopping you from living your GOLDEN LIFE so, "live and let live". Everyone is accountable to God Almighty one day, and only he can judge, no one else and stop stiring up crisis that never was!
[/b]
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by jmoore(m): 7:17pm On Nov 01, 2009
@bawomolo and johnkent. It is unfortunate you believe what some stupid scientists said. I hope you also believe that your fore fathers were apes as stated by charles darwin. Do not wait till you die before you become wise. The bible is the truth and any other thing that contradicts the bible is a lie!
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by bawomolo(m): 7:20pm On Nov 01, 2009
johnkent:

very interesting article.Thanks for the info

you are welcomed.   Sexuality isn't as simple as people make it to be.
jmoore:

@bawomolo and johnkent. It is unfortunate you believe what some stupid scientists said. I hope you also believe that your fore fathers were apes as stated by charles darwin. Do not wait till you die before you become wise. The bible is the truth and any other thing that contradicts the bible is a lie!

charles darwin never said we were apes. We share the same ancestors with apes and are genetically similar to apes (especially bonobos). You might want to read up on the theory of evolution before calling these scientists stupid. Charles Darwin was a bible believing catholic by the way.

I have a question though, which bible is the truth? the greek orthodox one, the catholic one, the mormon one, the ethiopian coptic church one or the protestant one?
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by nezerst(f): 7:34pm On Nov 01, 2009
bawomolo:

Did i tell you i was gay. Take a look at my profile pic and read my past posts then ask me whether am gay.

Maybe u r just in denial cos u r giving urself so much headache over this issue.
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by GeorgeD1(m): 7:40pm On Nov 01, 2009
bros, sexuallity is more simple than you think. just don't get it twisted!
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by bawomolo(m): 7:43pm On Nov 01, 2009
nezerst:

Maybe u r just in denial cos u r giving urself so much headache over this issue.

translation - I have nothing to counter your arguments.

do you now agree that animals engage in homosexuality?

George_D:

bros, sexuallity is more simple than you think. just don't get it twisted!

if sexuality is simple, how do you explain bisexual people or transexuals? yeah real simple
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by jmoore(m): 8:43pm On Nov 01, 2009
@bawomolo, stupid evolution theory. Scientist that are atheist who push God out of the scene. It is only your father that descended from apes not mine. Not all scientist share all the scientific claims you are stating.
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by jmoore(m): 8:44pm On Nov 01, 2009
@bawomolo, stupid evolution theory. Scientist that are atheist who push God out of the scene. It is only your father that descended from apes not mine. Not all scientist share all the scientific claims you are stating.
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by johnkent(m): 8:57pm On Nov 01, 2009
jmoore:

I guess u dont believe in science huh?
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by bawomolo(m): 9:25pm On Nov 01, 2009
jmoore:

i guess your pastor told you it was biblical to insult people's parents. If you are smart enough, you would realize evolution theory doesn't say we descended from apes, just that we share the same tree with them.

There are theist scientist who support the theory of evolution too. I bet you'd rather believe some dude from the sky made man from dust grin
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by jmoore(m): 9:26pm On Nov 01, 2009
@johnkent, i do believe in science that are true and not theoretical science that have been made up by some foolish scientists . There are wise scientists and there are foolish scientists of which charles darwin is one of them. This will be my last reply on this post!
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by yeyeruzi: 9:42pm On Nov 01, 2009
@johnkent
I guess Father and daughter can marry once the daughter is above 18. Then Mothers can marry son if he is an adult. These people aren't hurting anyone just  like gays, huh? Would you marry your own mother or sister if you have sexual feelings for each other (God   forbid) or seek psychiatry help?

@Theblessed
Look, they all need help not freedom, Help. Gays bend heterosexuals who would become gay. The opposite can be achieved for gays through psychiatry if gays will.
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by chiogo(f): 9:47pm On Nov 01, 2009
Theblessed:

[b]Now, let's get this straight! No one is stopping you from HATING anyone if you like - that's you prerogative! Homosexuals have every rights as everyone else to live a happy, harmonious and secure life and with who they want to live it.  This behaviour has been around for a long time even in Biblical days yet societies all over the world have been unable to eradicate such behaviour, just as they'd been unable to stop, prevent or eradicate those you listed above.  If you like kill them all as you and other heartless beings are proposing here but I can assure you, more would be BORN by next year. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked  What next would you do then? Continue your witch-hunt and massacre

You see, the evils you listed here (stealing, perjury, fraud etc) could be said to be crime/sins committed against God and Society of which those affected directly suffered emotional, physical pain etc therefore, are justified for a redress/remedy by society.

How then, has homosexual lifestyle directly inflicted pain, injury or stop anyone, getting employment, education, worshipping whatever gods they chose, joining whatever political system they wish, supporting any Football team they wish, driving the smartest car in town if they so wish, living in Hollywood if that's their aim, educating their children abroad if they want, enjoying and living their lives the way they want and having sexual intercourse with anyone they wish?  In fact, some are even having sex intercourse with animals in this country (Nigeria) yet, the same society you are urging here to destroy homosexuals did nothing to such people practising bestiality and there you are, calling for the destruction of another human being just because of their sexual orientations? How hypocritical

Please, pray for God's divine interventions in these matters instead of calling for the killing of another human being as God himself abhors murder (Exodus, Chpt. 20 v. 13) of any kind let alone, a pre-meditated one as you are proposing. He will not forgive you - think seriously about it! Again, I say, they are not stopping you from living your GOLDEN LIFE so, "live and let live". Everyone is accountable to God Almighty one day, and only he can judge, no one else and stop stiring up crisis that never was!
[/b]
Exactly!!!
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 01, 2009
At the end of the day it is not even the disgusting activities of gays that is the issue here but how elements in the pro-homosexual lobby are using this issue to cause society to rebel against the word of God.
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by yeyeruzi: 9:59pm On Nov 01, 2009
chiogo:

Exactly!!!

So does mother and her 18 year old boy incest mate!

If you don't want help, be in hiding. gays can join secret gay clubs and arrange for a fake wedding with lesbians and homos. No one will be sexually frustrated.

We are not ready for gays mixing with us. Not yet. Never!
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by chiogo(f): 10:09pm On Nov 01, 2009
I don't know why people enjoy giving themselves unnecessary headache concerning this issue. Fine, I don't agree with their way of life but then, that's just me.
They don't tell me how to live my life, I don't tell them how to live theirs. It's that simple. And honestly, I don't see how gay people affect my life in anyway.

As for those using religion as the reason, we all know the Christian religion is against it. I'm a Christian too but you people need to stop this fixed mind-set that since you're a Christian, everyone else must be one too. There are many religions in the world, there are people who believe in some. There are others who believe in none. Let them be. At the end of the day, everyone is accountable for him/herself. sheesh. This is why Nigeria is not moving forward, we tend to focus on frivolities instead of the main issues we should be worried about.
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by johnkent(m): 10:47pm On Nov 01, 2009
yeyeruzi:

So does mother and her 18 year old boy incest mate!

If you don't want help, be in hiding. gays can join secret gay clubs and arrange for a fake wedding with lesbians and homos. No one will be sexually frustrated.

We are not ready for gays mixing with us. Not yet. Never!
You'll be suprised as to how many gays u have as family and friends. They can't open up to you because of ur ignorance and lack of understanding/education. I no blame you thou. Na wetin Nigeria dey do person.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? / 3 Simple Steps To Stop Thinking Negative Thoughts / Trailer Crushes Two Kids In Okpara, Delta State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.