Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,466 members, 7,968,291 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 11:59 PM

Senate Rejects Buhari’s 2017-2019 Medium Term Expenditure Framework - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Rejects Buhari’s 2017-2019 Medium Term Expenditure Framework (30779 Views)

Senate Rejects Buhari’s Request To Borrow $30bn / Akintunde Akinwande Rejects Buhari's NERC Chairman Appointment / Senate Rejects Buhari's Ambassadorial List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Rejects Buhari’s 2017-2019 Medium Term Expenditure Framework by Omelove: 7:40pm On Nov 04, 2016
Bubu...........u won't kill me oooh
Re: Senate Rejects Buhari’s 2017-2019 Medium Term Expenditure Framework by Lescott7(m): 7:42pm On Nov 04, 2016
Udoma Udoma,I guess he's a lawyer and we can't be expecting wonders from someone that wasn't trained as an economic planner or has professional experience in that role. Buhari caused this by putting square peg in a round hole.

2 Likes

Re: Senate Rejects Buhari’s 2017-2019 Medium Term Expenditure Framework by mranova(m): 7:42pm On Nov 04, 2016
#scrapsenate
Re: Senate Rejects Buhari’s 2017-2019 Medium Term Expenditure Framework by obiageIi(f): 7:43pm On Nov 04, 2016
This udoma Guy is so incompetent

2 Likes

Re: Senate Rejects Buhari’s 2017-2019 Medium Term Expenditure Framework by ArabMopol(m): 7:43pm On Nov 04, 2016
Excuzeme:

At the bolded!

[b]Remove the log from your own eye so you can be able to remove the gnat in other's eyes. undecided undecided

[size=14pt]I agree that Nigerians, like Americas who have to chose between Dumb Donald and Crooked Hillary, are not well served in terms of choices but C'mmon, if forced to chose between "Crooked Hillary" and "Dumb Donald", l am sure the 5% will chose "Dumb Donald" if he promised to deport all S/Westerners and Northerners in America![/size] grin grin grin

If the same situation arises, only a Bigot will chose that looter-in-Chief called "DOCTOR" Jonathan, over Buhari.
Things are very tough but l am 100% sure that if we keep along this trajectory (save all the evil machinations of detractors, looters, 5%, terrorists, saboteurs, e.t.c), we can only get better within a few months from now when some of those policies (like in Agric) begins to get harvested.

Those who dont have HOP or have lost hope, can port to Togo or the Lagoon, wetin concern aye?[/b]
you are talking off point why involving US election... Charlie I don't discuss with kids , deal with it, thanks for ur time
Re: Senate Rejects Buhari’s 2017-2019 Medium Term Expenditure Framework by Excuzeme: 7:45pm On Nov 04, 2016
prince985:

bros belive it or not, buhari will still win

what happens in the third year of his Presidency will determine if he gets the support of the masses or not.

Three (3) years is enough for planted "seeds" to be ripe for harvest.

*Will food be cheaper by then? Rice, Garri, Yam, e.t.c
*Will we see improved electricity by then?
*Will we see new Roads and will unemployment situation have improved a bit?
*Will we see improved Hospitals?
*We will see results of the fight against Corruption, in terms of conviction?
*Will the insurgency in the North, Fulani Rustlers everywhere and Kidnappers from the East/Riverine Areas abated?

It is on these "FACTORS" that Buhari's administration will be JUDGED, (though we shall factor-in the efforts of the EVIL DOERS amongst us who are doing everything possible to discredit his administration by destroying the country's infrastructures, so Buhari's Govt can be seen to have failed).

Again, we shall also look at the "alternative" the 5% want to put forward! Is it Atiku? Is it Saraki-Ole? Shettima the clown?
Give me somebody far better than Buhari (track record, transparency, Conviction, ability to face the military, e.t.c) and l will just forget Buhari like yesterday's weather.

But please, dont put forward one of those rogues in PDP or APC.

I'd rather a Buhari than those criminals in NASS.
Re: Senate Rejects Buhari’s 2017-2019 Medium Term Expenditure Framework by Excuzeme: 7:47pm On Nov 04, 2016
ArabMopol:
you are talking off point why involving US election... Charlie I don't discuss with kids , deal with it, thanks for ur time

Yea, l guess you cant understand "ANALOGY?.... Go look it up in the Dictionary. grin grin

All these children of failed education sef!
angry angry
Re: Senate Rejects Buhari’s 2017-2019 Medium Term Expenditure Framework by emi14: 7:55pm On Nov 04, 2016
Out of nothing comes nothing
Re: Senate Rejects Buhari’s 2017-2019 Medium Term Expenditure Framework by gemini35(m): 7:57pm On Nov 04, 2016
nigeria is doomed,the dullard of daura should release the man who saw tomorrow first,lets know the way forward.
in kanu,s voice anagbor onere.

1 Like

Re: Senate Rejects Buhari’s 2017-2019 Medium Term Expenditure Framework by madapcmod: 7:58pm On Nov 04, 2016
I blame nobody but the senseless afonjas that thinks their treacherous lifestyle in bringing this disastrous govt in power is sophistication.

May the dullard continue to misrule till this zoo crashes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Rejects Buhari’s 2017-2019 Medium Term Expenditure Framework by castrokins(m): 8:01pm On Nov 04, 2016
Senators Will In No Distant Time Be Visited With Buhari's DSS Thugs

1 Like

Re: Senate Rejects Buhari’s 2017-2019 Medium Term Expenditure Framework by ajepako(f): 8:18pm On Nov 04, 2016
notoriousbabe:
2015-2019 four years of my life wasted by Pac and buhari cry cry cry cry

Ajepako vickyrotex aminat508 juliaann funjosh eleko1 Chukwudi44 lalasticlala Seun mukina2 and babangbali see wetin una take una vote cause for me cry cry cry

You no well....me l follow una shout sai baba abi you no dey look face..
Re: Senate Rejects Buhari’s 2017-2019 Medium Term Expenditure Framework by Metrofox(m): 8:20pm On Nov 04, 2016
I'm beginning to believe that abati demon story..everyday we get reasons to be more scared about these guys shocked which is worse? Corruption or incompetence? Two great evils...like leaving the wheels of a car to a drunk

1 Like

Re: Senate Rejects Buhari’s 2017-2019 Medium Term Expenditure Framework by Thisis2raw(m): 8:37pm On Nov 04, 2016
NgcoboP:

that is a godfather
i don't dispute that
Re: Senate Rejects Buhari’s 2017-2019 Medium Term Expenditure Framework by Hiploko(m): 8:49pm On Nov 04, 2016
obailala:
I hear even Glo now sells several gigs of data for a measly N500. That explains why you can no longer expect the Nairaland of old.
what are you feeling like? Taaaa park well! How did Glo N500 influence the massive hunger and recession across the land? People are dying and you expect them to be silenced
Re: Senate Rejects Buhari’s 2017-2019 Medium Term Expenditure Framework by falxx: 8:50pm On Nov 04, 2016
jollymizzle:
I've lost patience with buhari and his ignorant cabinet memebers(save fashola and kacikwu). Especially his economic team. They seem to be trying so hard to take us backward.so many pple either aren't doing their jobs or don't know what to do. If buhari doesn't shake up this cabinet soon,he should start packing for daura already. They are making the stupid Senate look like competent fellows with their failures. Can't belive what is happening
Why can't you believe what is happening? So you honestly think Buhari is anything to come by? Look, don't feel disapppointed. Buhari has nothing upstairs. I know him very well. Many people mistakes his military ways and consider him as a human being.. The 2016 budget fully padded well arranged with Buhari. As at today, Buhari is enjoying his own share. The same thing he wanted to do to the loan documents but he caught. It is delibrate and every thing were sent back to him. This 2017 budget plan was actually intended to enrich himself and his team. Look, Buhari is very corrupt, otherwish why still sent empty budget plan to the senate? He is very very dull and most incomepetent president.

1 Like

Re: Senate Rejects Buhari’s 2017-2019 Medium Term Expenditure Framework by muykem: 8:58pm On Nov 04, 2016
You are making a very salient point here. House has never approved any financial proposals empty handed. Is either it comes with cash or you make provision for them. Let them publish the last three proposals for comparison.
OkoYibo:
Of course, they are EMPTY proposals when they are not supported by FILLED Ghana-must-go bags.
Re: Senate Rejects Buhari’s 2017-2019 Medium Term Expenditure Framework by cyberguy72(m): 8:59pm On Nov 04, 2016
lafuria1:
I miss the old nairaland where people discuss substance , we will be debating about the content of the expenditure framework to know if what the Senate did made sense or not, why did they reject, what are the issues with it, fact against fact not just politics of yea and nay.

Perhaps the Senate feel its their time to get back at the executive, we the masses are the ones that will suffer, both arms of government will enjoy and we will end up shouting and prolonged blame game.
Another Zombie spotted
Re: Senate Rejects Buhari’s 2017-2019 Medium Term Expenditure Framework by nell2: 9:04pm On Nov 04, 2016
Miles300:
Lol, u now understand why he speaks of corruption all the time, and avoid issues concerning the economy , he talks of corruption all the time to make him look like there is sometin his doin and his using it to blind us to his economy baloney ... Oh NIgeria !!
corruption this, corruption that .As if the word corruption came from nigeria. there is corruption all over world but you have to be diplomatic in the way of tackling it.
Re: Senate Rejects Buhari’s 2017-2019 Medium Term Expenditure Framework by falxx: 9:09pm On Nov 04, 2016
bluaero:
But how did we end up with such an empty headed presidiot
The point here is that those 97% per cent who made the mistake was thinking the Buhari military characteristics is the same when it come to intelligent ways of leadership. Many people looked Buhari as brilliant based on command and orders dished out when he was a millitry man. He has nothing up there to run a give country,
imagine loan request documents were sent without detailed information. And now 2017 budget plan empty. Is any human being duller than Buhari in this world? I have said, with this present Buhari team of ministers especially Adeosun who is an equivalent of a junior accounts clerk in a one man business is made a finance minister to run this country. Nigerians will cry out very shortly, because we are fast heading towards depresion.

3 Likes

Re: Senate Rejects Buhari’s 2017-2019 Medium Term Expenditure Framework by obailala(m): 9:13pm On Nov 04, 2016
Hiploko:
what are you feeling like? Taaaa park well! How did Glo N500 influence the massive hunger and recession across the land? People are dying and you expect them to be silenced
You obviously have no clue what we were talking about because you did not witness NL many years back.

1 Like

Re: Senate Rejects Buhari’s 2017-2019 Medium Term Expenditure Framework by falxx: 9:15pm On Nov 04, 2016
bluaero:
But how did we end up with such an empty headed presidiot
I like the word PRESIDIOT. Thanks so much?

2 Likes

Re: Senate Rejects Buhari’s 2017-2019 Medium Term Expenditure Framework by lafuria1(m): 9:16pm On Nov 04, 2016
cyberguy72:
Another Zombie spotted
Lol
Re: Senate Rejects Buhari’s 2017-2019 Medium Term Expenditure Framework by AngryNigerian(m): 9:24pm On Nov 04, 2016
jollymizzle:
I've lost patience with buhari and his ignorant cabinet memebers(save fashola and kacikwu). Especially his economic team. They seem to be trying so hard to take us backward.so many pple either aren't doing their jobs or don't know what to do. If buhari doesn't shake up this cabinet soon,he should start packing for daura already. They are making the stupid Senate look like competent fellows with their failures. Can't belive what is happening

Fasho...gini? Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Senate Rejects Buhari’s 2017-2019 Medium Term Expenditure Framework by Funjosh(m): 9:27pm On Nov 04, 2016
ajepako:

You no well....me l follow una shout sai baba abi you no dey look face..

Person wey nova smoke him weed before him make that comment
Re: Senate Rejects Buhari’s 2017-2019 Medium Term Expenditure Framework by mikolo80: 9:42pm On Nov 04, 2016
Fit2Rule:

Say the truth and shame the devil. Who do you prefer? Just say the truth eh... I'll put you in ghost mode so that other zombies won't see your post.
anybody but gej and atiku, anybody. It's like you think we all worship buhari, no, well I used to but even now if it will stop PDP from looting for 4 to 8 or even 16years,I'll take it.
Wish he will fix electricity and refineries (thank goodness or not for dangote) and provide tractors for farmers (long shot) but even if just to punish PDP then yes, buhari is any other person
Re: Senate Rejects Buhari’s 2017-2019 Medium Term Expenditure Framework by Miles300: 9:47pm On Nov 04, 2016
nell2:
corruption this, corruption that .As if the word corruption came from nigeria. there is corruption all over world but you have to be diplomatic in the way of tackling it.
u dey mind the govt ? Fighting corruption doesn't stop u from Avin economic plan .. Haba they make so much noise on corruption rather than economic growth ... Not one single conviction
Re: Senate Rejects Buhari’s 2017-2019 Medium Term Expenditure Framework by Hiploko(m): 9:51pm On Nov 04, 2016
obailala:
You obviously have no clue what we were talking about because you did not witness NL many years back.
perhaps you are right but I witneSsed Buhari and APC campaign in 2015 and the role NL,Afonjas and Zombies played to ensure his success. I also remembered all he promised to do(5k payment, end BH, asking if $1=N210 is OK, asking if the man hours spent on fuel queues are OK etc) only to deny everything he used to deceive gullible Nigerians like you. Now the economy is in recession,prices have sky rocketed,hunger and hardship all over the land, apc in-fighting, buhari's other room fight with aisha, documents going up and down between the executive and legislature..... Just too numerous to mention. At least these are some of the things I have witnessed

1 Like

Re: Senate Rejects Buhari’s 2017-2019 Medium Term Expenditure Framework by phantom24: 10:04pm On Nov 04, 2016
They keep saying that d problem is low oil price...nd PDP but my question is are we the only country on earth that is affected by low oil price? If No, then why is our own case different. Its time the youths of this nation come together and protest for the immediate resignation of this man before things get worst angry

1 Like

Re: Senate Rejects Buhari’s 2017-2019 Medium Term Expenditure Framework by obailala(m): 11:01pm On Nov 04, 2016
Hiploko:
perhaps you are right but I witneSsed Buhari and APC campaign in 2015 and the role NL,Afonjas and Zombies played to ensure his success. I also remembered all he promised to do(5k payment, end BH, asking if $1=N210 is OK, asking if the man hours spent on fuel queues are OK etc) only to deny everything he used to deceive gullible Nigerians like you. Now the economy is in recession,prices have sky rocketed,hunger and hardship all over the land, apc in-fighting, buhari's other room fight with aisha, documents going up and down between the executive and legislature..... Just too numerous to mention. At least these are some of the things I have witnessed
There is a difference between criticising govt actions/inactions/ill-actions and just directionless wailing/ranting/tantrum-throwing. That is exactly what we talking about. Back in the days, the govt fvcks up and you would see clean clear lambasting of the government and as a reader, you wouldn't only be impressed, you would also learn a lot from debaters from both sides. Just take a look at this thread as a case study and tell me what exactly you think?....

One can't really say if the forum is now full of children or if it's just filled with unintelligent people with cheap internet; nothing to learn anymore, just insults and tribalism. Most of the intellectuals who made this forum fun and educative back then have since left for this very reason.
Re: Senate Rejects Buhari’s 2017-2019 Medium Term Expenditure Framework by Donnetimmy(m): 2:15am On Nov 05, 2016
three:
Nigeria is set to cycle through these 'accidental leaders' for a long time to come!

Why?! The current political structure guarantees it!

How do the masses influence who political parties select to run for public office? At the primaries?!!

Neither Jonathan or Buhari were viable candidates in 2015, unfortunately we will continue having more 'Jonathans' and 'Buharis' running Nigeria.

Kakistocracy?!! Most definitely

There's only so much abuse a Nation can take leadership wise.....

This is the best comment I've seen on Nairaland this year
Re: Senate Rejects Buhari’s 2017-2019 Medium Term Expenditure Framework by metallisc(m): 5:29am On Nov 05, 2016
makabulchi:

Calls and anti-govt comments r bin monitored by DSS...Be warned

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria's Past And Present Leaders When They Were Younger (Throwback Photos / EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos. Recovers Charm, Cars, Laptops (Photos) / President Muhammadu Buhari Hosts Young Political Appointees To A Dinner. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.