Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,468 members, 7,937,393 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 12:09 AM

Senate Rejects Buhari’s 2017-2019 Medium Term Expenditure Framework - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Rejects Buhari’s 2017-2019 Medium Term Expenditure Framework (30756 Views)

Senate Rejects Buhari’s Request To Borrow $30bn / Akintunde Akinwande Rejects Buhari's NERC Chairman Appointment / Senate Rejects Buhari's Ambassadorial List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Rejects Buhari’s 2017-2019 Medium Term Expenditure Framework by Billygee2u: 5:33am On Nov 05, 2016
Agbaletu:
Se Na like this we go dey till 2019 election?
Nothing seems working in this administration.
I wish year 2017 and 2018 can be skipped to enable us get to 2019 and vote out this clueless and heinous government.
No sound economic team.

Re: Senate Rejects Buhari’s 2017-2019 Medium Term Expenditure Framework by Billygee2u: 5:34am On Nov 05, 2016
TippyTop:
Empty headed Presidiot sending empty fiscal proposals, no surprise there.
Re: Senate Rejects Buhari’s 2017-2019 Medium Term Expenditure Framework by Nobody: 5:45am On Nov 05, 2016
His Minister of Finance too has nothing upstairs grin
Re: Senate Rejects Buhari’s 2017-2019 Medium Term Expenditure Framework by makabulchi(m): 6:15am On Nov 05, 2016
[quote author=metallisc post=50776117][/quote]
Na wa o person no fit whine u again....shooooooo
Re: Senate Rejects Buhari’s 2017-2019 Medium Term Expenditure Framework by Funjosh(m): 8:25am On Nov 05, 2016
notoriousbabe:
2015-2019 four years of my life wasted by Pac and buhari cry cry cry cry

Ajepako vickyrotex aminat508 juliaann funjosh eleko1 Chukwudi44 lalasticlala Seun mukina2 and babangbali see wetin una take una vote cause for me cry cry cry

Becareful otherwise I will order BabaIjebu not to pay today. angry
Re: Senate Rejects Buhari’s 2017-2019 Medium Term Expenditure Framework by Excuzeme: 8:47am On Nov 05, 2016
lafuria1:
I miss the old nairaland where people discuss substance , we will be debating about the content of the expenditure framework to know if what the Senate did made sense or not, why did they reject, what are the issues with it, fact against fact not just politics of yea and nay.

Perhaps the Senate feel its their time to get back at the executive, we the masses are the ones that will suffer, both arms of government will enjoy and we will end up shouting and prolonged blame game.

I share your sentiments.
Some ten years ago, you could have a healthy debate on Niaraland, that was before these "Yoots" had access to free data and everyone could post from their techno phone! grin grin
Now, even the Gala seller or "Shop-Boy" wants to form "intelligent" and discuss issues way beyond their league.

But it is also a good thing in that you can com eot Nairaland to have a good laugh and relax your nerves, after a hard day's work.
You must give it to the recent Nairaland, its a place of comedy. grin grin

But like a few old timers, if you want to have intelligent discussion, with 'real' intelligent and known people, where you can put up your own wrote-up side-by-side with the likes of Prof Pat Utomi, Peter Claver and a host of other erudite discussants, then you need to visit (coded since we cant promote another site here) double-UUU. dot. nigeriavillagesquare.dot.com

Just take a look at the roll call of Authors there, read the responses and compare it ot the infantilism we have here.
But hey, l enjoy coming to Nairaland to get amused. The laughter can be heard across halls at times grin grin
Re: Senate Rejects Buhari’s 2017-2019 Medium Term Expenditure Framework by Danosky502: 10:28am On Nov 05, 2016
Re: Senate Rejects Buhari’s 2017-2019 Medium Term Expenditure Framework by oc2fish: 3:03pm On Nov 05, 2016
Excuzeme:

As beautiful as your Epistle would have been, you did not remind us of what became our ECONOMY and TREASURY, when we had that dumbo, PhD Graduate Jonathan as the President, AT A TIME WHEN OIL PRICES WERE RECORD HIGH.....until Nigerians kicked him out with their PVC!

Hypocrites like you are all over the place "chasing Ring-Worm while allowing Leprosy to fester".
Even if Buhari was a professor and magician combined, the way Jonathan and his forty thieves looted the treasury, the falling price of crude oil combined with the criminal destruction of our oil facilities by your blodders means Buhari can only try his best, AS "YOU" LAY YOUR BED, SO YOU WILL LIE ON IT.

OBJ was not a graduate President but he did for Nigeria, hundred times more, what Jonathan could not dream-of.

Please face reality or keep #wailing till 2023. All these 5% ranting will not win election for the 5%! Not in the past, not in the future
grin grin

LOOTERS on paper, where are the lots recovered.
Re: Senate Rejects Buhari’s 2017-2019 Medium Term Expenditure Framework by notoriousbabe: 6:28pm On Nov 06, 2016
ajepako:

You no well....me l follow una shout sai baba abi you no dey look face..
see your mouth. Dat time no be you dey carry Buhari bag for campaign?oniro osi tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FIRS Fund: Vanguard Retracts Story, Apologizes To Osinbajo / Obaseki: “No One Made Me Governor” (Photos) / 2023: Major Contenders For Senate Presidency IF Tinubu Wins - Obinoscopy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.