Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,383 members, 7,947,619 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 03:54 AM

Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities (18222 Views)

PMB Embarrasses Nigerians Again / Why GEJ Doesn't Need To Convince Nigerians Again / Tanker Crash: Nigerians Again Rush For Fuel A Week After More Than 100 Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by chiogo(f): 9:06pm On Oct 30, 2009
SEFAGO:

dont worry, I am going out for halloween. And i am dressing up as posakosa's barawo friend with a 419 sign behind my back- so i am not going to be part of the roforofo fight
And you're christian, right?  tongue
Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by sjeezy8: 9:06pm On Oct 30, 2009
hhahaha man i really lol'd hard
Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by posakosa(m): 9:07pm On Oct 30, 2009
chiogo:

And you're christian, right?  tongue

he's a born again and he probably goes to Redeemed in training to become a pastor----now tell me, where are you located ?
Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by SEFAGO(m): 9:07pm On Oct 30, 2009
ur friend should have split to naija after getting his loot, and kept it in an offshore account for years, then go back and reclaim am. Na oju kokoro kill am
Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by posakosa(m): 9:08pm On Oct 30, 2009
sjeezy8:

hhahaha man i really lol'd hard

whats funny ?  angry angry angry angry
Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by sjeezy8: 9:09pm On Oct 30, 2009
posakosa:

whats funny ? angry angry angry angry

you being best friends with crminials ole
Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by SEFAGO(m): 9:09pm On Oct 30, 2009
And you're christian, right?  Tongue

no, agnostic. But yes i go to redeem- and a lot of my family are pastors
Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by posakosa(m): 9:10pm On Oct 30, 2009
SEFAGO:

your friend should have split to naija after getting his loot, and kept it in an offshore account for years, then go back and reclaim am. Na oju kokoro kill am

u're right. Did you read the comments at the bottom of the NYT times article---pretty insightful----- he got carried away trying to impress <people like us> BUT level pass level and sometimes you need to work your life out; from the bottom- up

So SAD.  cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by posakosa(m): 9:10pm On Oct 30, 2009
sjeezy8:

you being best friends with crminials ole

well shit happens and then you die. cool cool cool
Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by chiogo(f): 9:12pm On Oct 30, 2009
posakosa:

he's a born again and he probably goes to Redeemed in training to become a pastor----now tell me, where are you located ?
Who wants to know? cheesy

SEFAGO:

no, agnostic. But yes i go to redeem- and a lot of my family are pastors
LOL, I was going to ask for how long have you been agnostic. But okay, you're confused. tongue
Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by SEFAGO(m): 9:13pm On Oct 30, 2009
well he is going to impress all the people in jail. I hope you know people get butt raped immediately they get into prison- I hope ur friend is not a fine boy ooo
Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by SEFAGO(m): 9:14pm On Oct 30, 2009
LOL, I was going to ask for how long have you been agnostic. But okay, you're confused. Tongue

when i found out that the bible was a fairy tale and everything I learn in church was no different from the brother grimms
Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by SEFAGO(m): 9:16pm On Oct 30, 2009
LOL, I was going to ask for how long have you been agnostic. But okay, you're confused

no dear, you are confused- I am aware that religion is a human staple and i need it to give some sort of meaning to my life. But I am aware that that it is all made up stuff. I roll over the floor and speak in tongues when ever my redeem pastor touches me and he claims "see the holy ghost working on him" and i am aware he is a fraud but i keep playing around
Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by posakosa(m): 9:17pm On Oct 30, 2009
posakosa:

No I was referring to SEFAGO ?
Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by posakosa(m): 9:17pm On Oct 30, 2009
chiogo:

Who wants to know? cheesy

No im referring to SEFAGO
Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by SEFAGO(m): 9:18pm On Oct 30, 2009
I am in beyonce's booty and the thing sweet ooo. Sorry posakosa I cant leave it. Jay Z tried to kick me out
Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by posakosa(m): 9:19pm On Oct 30, 2009
^^^^^^ asewo 2 kobo----- u don't have the bank account to catch beyounce
Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by chiogo(f): 9:22pm On Oct 30, 2009
SEFAGO:

when i found out that the bible was a fairy tale and everything I learn in church was no different from the brother grimms
And when was this? And how was it proven to you?  smiley sorry, I'm just curious.

SEFAGO:

no dear, you are confused- I am aware that religion is a human staple and i need it to give some sort of meaning to my life. But I am aware that that it is all made up stuff. I roll over the floor and speak in tongues when ever my redeem pastor touches me and he claims "see the holy ghost working on him" and i am aware he is a fraud but i keep playing around
grin grin grin grin funny shit. Still wanna know how you conducted the research which led to your conclusion.
Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by posakosa(m): 9:23pm On Oct 30, 2009
^^^^ he reached his conclusion by reading RichyBlack's thread. bunchasuckas
Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by SEFAGO(m): 9:38pm On Oct 30, 2009
^^^^^^ asewo 2 kobo----- u don't have the bank account to catch beyounce 

not yet man, but when i do, I will do so without getting caught   lipsrsealed

Still wanna know how you conducted the research which led to your conclusion.

I wrote a lot of stuff but i am going to spare you the reading. I have taken some classes in theology, so know a lot about various religions. At least enough to not believe in any
Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by suave: 9:40pm On Oct 30, 2009
@ IGWE USA

By their names we shall know them . . .  .  . Again and Again, this crime is synonymous to one tribe

Another ignoramus who is quick to pull the ethnic card. I never make bias comments against other ethnicities. An igbo man commits a crime and you shout "he is just being smart". Don't forget the physical therapist from houston who defrauded the U.S government of $30mil in three years, built a house of 25 rooms and shipped many luxury cars to his home in Nigeria and all y'all said was "its a shame to the US government". Don't even start by saying he is not igbo, my friend's uncle who worked for him ran to Nigeria a few weeks after he was caught.  I wish you could just shut your mouth and accept the fact you are Nigerian. Because of people like you, even Americans know we descriminate against ourselves. Like you wouldn't do worst if given the oppurtunity.
Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by chiogo(f): 1:50am On Oct 31, 2009
SEFAGO:

I wrote a lot of stuff but i am going to spare you the reading. I have taken some classes in theology, so know a lot about various religions. At least enough to not believe in any
Hmm, reading and writing 'lots of stuff' doesn't prove anything. Whatever it is you read, someone wrote it too, right? What makes it more authentic/true compared to your previous notions about Christianity? I'm just saying.
Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by SEFAGO(m): 1:58am On Oct 31, 2009
Hmm, reading and writing 'lots of stuff' doesn't prove anything. Whatever it is you read, someone wrote it too, right? What makes it more authentic/true compared to your previous notions about Christianity? I'm just saying

not rily- then we cant trust everything we read or write which isn't true. The problem with is a lot- i wouldn't mind discussing with you, but not in the 419 thread. Let us respect God, at least he never got caught despite being the largest fraud of all, so he shouldnt be mixed with ppl dumb enough to get caught.

But I feel my agnosticism is well-justified. The bible is a jewish mythology book and i dont see anywhere God expresses sympathy for any other race but israelites.
Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by SEFAGO(m): 2:02am On Oct 31, 2009
so you are not going to celebrate halloween- i thot halloween was every girls dream - they can dress sluttily without being judged  grin

or so the girls here do anyways.But I rily dont like Halloween too social for me, when I just want study.
Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by chiogo(f): 2:08am On Oct 31, 2009
SEFAGO:

not rily- then we cant trust everything we read or write which isn't true. The problem with is a lot- i wouldn't mind discussing with you, but not in the 419 thread. Let us respect God, at least he never got caught despite being the largest fraud of all, so he shouldnt be mixed with ppl dumb enough to get caught.

But I feel my agnosticism is well-justified. The bible is a jewish mythology book and i dont see anywhere God expresses sympathy for any other race but israelites.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Na wa oo

SEFAGO:

so you are not going to celebrate halloween- i thot halloween was every girls - they can dress sluttily without being judged grin
Nope, Halloween is BS grin doesn't make sense to me celebrating ghosts. Also my religion, which is why I asked you that first question.
Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by chic2pimp(m): 2:09am On Oct 31, 2009
SEFAGO:

so you are not going to celebrate halloween- i thot halloween was every girls - they can dress sluttily without being judged grin
Our dearly beloveth Naija girls will like dat tongue cool.
Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by SEFAGO(m): 2:12am On Oct 31, 2009
Our dearly beloveth Naija girls will like dat

nigerians girls are church girls ooo. nothing for u. you should see the oyibo girls I can see everything except the lipsrsealed grin
Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:15am On Oct 31, 2009
He was 19. he's now 27?

Why is this story just coming out or did I miss something. Either way they need to start deporting these animals.

Igwe, you're a retard. Must I remind you of the biggest scam your people committed in Houston with Medicaid? Biggest Naija scam ever.

Oponu.
Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by SEFAGO(m): 2:18am On Oct 31, 2009
He was 19. he's now 27?

Why is this story just coming out or did I miss something. Either way they need to start deporting these animals.

i think he got the info when he was 19, then did the scam long term with the other people's info- he shuld have ran away when he had gotten enough. U can't escape from the American law no matter how smart u are- the best way is to disappear underground

I am not in anyway condoning this- i ma just thinking of it from an outsiders perspective
Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by SEFAGO(m): 2:20am On Oct 31, 2009
Na wa oo

The truth hurts- dont worry, coming from a religious family it was hard for me to believe it was all a facade.
Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by rygem: 2:20am On Oct 31, 2009
"I figure he should serve a little less than one day in jail.

Bernie Madoff got 150 years for stealing $65 billion. That works out to $433 million per year which equates to about $1.2 million per day.

This “small potatoes” guy stole about $1.1 million - so figure he does about 23 hours at the “Madoff Rate”.

On that analysis, it’s hardly worth even prosecuting this guy…."

— George

LOL,
Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:24am On Oct 31, 2009
SEFAGO:

i think he got the info when he was 19, then did the scam long term with the other people's info- he shuld have ran away when he had gotten enough. U can escape from the American law no matter how smart u are- the best way is to disappear underground

I am not in anyway condoning this- i ma just thinking of it from an outsiders perspective

is anything enough for a thief

pun definitely not intended

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16)

IGP Arase’s Maiden Visit To Lagos (photos) / APC Governors To Oyegun: You Can Recontest / Ministerial Screening: Fashola Advocates N10tr Infrastructure Bond

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.