Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,880 members, 7,942,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 12:26 AM

Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities (18208 Views)

PMB Embarrasses Nigerians Again / Why GEJ Doesn't Need To Convince Nigerians Again / Tanker Crash: Nigerians Again Rush For Fuel A Week After More Than 100 Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by chic2pimp(m): 2:49am On Oct 31, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

Igwe, you're a retard.
CERTIFIED!!!

SEFAGO:

nigerians girls are church girls ooo. nothing for u. you should see the oyibo girls I can see everything except the lipsrsealed grin
Pure Unadulterated Lie. Nah dem worse pass cool
Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by SEFAGO(m): 2:53am On Oct 31, 2009
so na lie the girls dey yarn. u learn somethin new on nairaland. I always suspected somethin.
Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by Kobojunkie: 2:54am On Oct 31, 2009
SEFAGO:

i think he got the info when he was 19, then did the scam long term with the other people's info- he shuld have ran away when he had gotten enough. U can't escape from the American law no matter how smart u are- the best way is to disappear underground

I am not in anyway condoning this- i ma just thinking of it from an outsiders perspective

I bet he thought himself inviscible. I can imagine he has, in all that time, boasted about it all to a couple of other people, not just people like @Posakosa who seems enamored by this guy and his gap sweater/shirt. I believe there are people who knew of this but decided to play the "E NO CONCERN ME" card just as our friend here has.
Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by SEFAGO(m): 2:58am On Oct 31, 2009
I bet he thought himself inviscible. I can imagine he has, in all that time, boasted about it all to a couple of other people, not just people like @Posakosa who seems enamored by this guy and his gap sweater/shirt. I believe there are people who knew of this but decided to play the "E NO CONCERN ME" card just as our friend here has.
LOL. Posakosa na your friend dey yab so. Abeg tell kobojunkie that your friend only deals with Ralph lauren/Armani/Calvin Klein
Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by mustafar1: 5:13am On Oct 31, 2009
When D.A. cloth you after fitting you with their shinny rolex on ur way to college, they dont dress you to look like a good dresser, u ask for a sweater you get a sweater and not a ralph or CK or gucci Vuitton sweater. just a darn sweater. i dont know why it being GAP or armani makes any difference anyway. cos if the stars line up right, with the info i have gathered about the counts against him and the purnishment for some of the counts, it wont matter whether his sweater is made of edible Gold.
Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by Kobojunkie: 5:19am On Oct 31, 2009
I really really hope the courts here start throwing the book at Nigerians caught involved in fraudulent activities of any kind. When the courts here start ignoring any cries of discrimination and making sure these Boys get the worst of it all, it will definitely send a message to the others planning to come in to do same. We have for too long looked the other way as Nigerians. It is hightime the people get justice, I mean the victims of all these acts and our government, and our people get the message that the world is no longer going to turn the other way.

I don't know what town/village he is from. But it would make me happy if his picture is hung in the village square, along with the faces and names of other natives disgracing their homes abroad. If every child in that village can be exposed to that and understand that nothing but humiliation will follow the person and family of those who go out to commit 419 acts abroad, they will think twice about planning a future in 419.
Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by blackspade(m): 5:28am On Oct 31, 2009
^ In the ultra-liberal state of New York, he is sure to receive a "slap on the wrist" sentence.
Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by mustafar1: 5:36am On Oct 31, 2009
Kobojunkie, i think they might throw the book at him initially but might get somn a little lighter cos i expect a guilty plea and thus get a lighter sentence.

The Grand Jury indicted Mr. Adeyemi on one count of Grand Larceny in the First Degree (punishable by up to 8 and 1/3 to 25 years in prison), 138 counts of counts of Identity Theft in the First Degree (punishable by up to 2 and 1/3 to 7 years in prison), one count of Money Laundering in the First Degree (punishable by up to 8 and 1/3 to 25 years in prison), one count of Computer Tampering in the First Degree (punishable by up to 5 to 15 years in prison), two counts of Money Laundering in the Second Degree (punishable by up to 5 to 15 years in prison), three counts of Grand Larceny in the Second Degree (punishable by up to 5 to 15 years in prison), two counts of Scheme to Defraud in the First Degree (punishable by up to 1 and 1/3 to 4 years in prison), and one count of Unlawful Possession of Personal Identification Information in the Second Degree (punishable by up to 1 and 1/3 to 4 years in prison).

source: http://www.newyorkcriminallawyerblog.com/2009/10/bank_of_new_york_melon_compute_1.html

i dont think this would be like the nigerian justice system where they'll let sentences run simultaneously ala bode george the 84billion naira thief with a 2yr jail sentence
Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by Nobody: 5:58am On Oct 31, 2009
If the way things are done in nigeria is any guide, some twenty years from now this bastard will be a governor in a state, and he will use every means at his disposal to frustrate police investigating him

i only hope they core his anus well well
Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by posakosa(m): 10:32am On Oct 31, 2009
Kobojunkie:

SEFAGO:

LOL. Posakosa na your friend dey yab so. Abeg tell kobojunkie that your friend only deals with Ralph lauren/Armani/Calvin Klein

You got the answer. Gap is for poor people.
Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by posakosa(m): 10:34am On Oct 31, 2009
Personally, I don't think that the S.S. just stumbled upon his information. I think that someone gave him up/reported him. How did they know he had a storage yard ? how did they know to get a search warrant?

There is no logic way to explain how he was caught, even the media doesn't know how to properly explain HOW he was caught.

anyhoo best wishes homes, I hope ur lawyer is able to get you deported back to Nigeria. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by Sunnybobo3(m): 11:06am On Oct 31, 2009
DEA Fugitive:
FOLAYAN, Olselcita

NAME: FOLAYAN, Olselcita
FUGITIVE NCIC#: W561609354
WANTED FOR: The following alleged Federal Drug Violations:
Conspiracy to distribute heroin

JURISDICTION: Northern District of Illinois
AKA:   
RACE: Black
SEX: Male
HEIGHT: 6'03"
WEIGHT: 240
HAIR: Black
EYES: Brown
YOB: 1967 
POB: Lagos, Nigeria 
LAST KNOWN ADDRESS: Chicago, IL
NOTE:   

Do not attempt to apprehend this individual.

Call the U.S. Marshals Service 24-hour number 1-877-WANTED2 (1-877-926-8332) or the nearest DEA office with information.

Rewards are available at the discretion of the U.S. Marshals Service.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.justice.gov/dea/fugitives/chicago/folayan.htm

Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by posakosa(m): 11:10am On Oct 31, 2009
^^^^^^ that guy looks igbo. shocked shocked shocked shocked there are many igbo men carrying around yoruba names.
Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by posakosa(m): 11:12am On Oct 31, 2009
what kind of name is olselcita ??  grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by Sunnybobo3(m): 11:15am On Oct 31, 2009
Abiodun Bakare

[enlarge photo]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alias: Abi Bakare, Michael Bakare, Abe, Abbey, Bernard Jones, Muyiwa Jones
Race: Black
Sex: Male
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 140 lbs.
Hair: Black
Eyes: Brown
Date of Birth: February 6, 1971
Place of Birth: Nigeria
FBI #: 781739EB5
NIC #: W015836724
Last Known Address: Unknown
Case Summary: This individual is wanted for charges related to financial crimes and assault on a federal officer. Bakare ran an elaborate financial scheme in which he used stolen personal information to open fraudulent credit card accounts.
Caution: Abiodun Bakare previously used a vehicle in an attempted assault on a federal officer to avoid capture by the U.S. Secret Service.

Anyone with information regarding fugitives should contact the
Secret Service at 1-877-242-3375

http://www.secretservice.gov/wanted_bakare.shtml

Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by sjeezy8: 11:16am On Oct 31, 2009
dis guy you are postin pics of igbo lookin guys

make the next one look yoruba ok
Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by posakosa(m): 11:17am On Oct 31, 2009
^^^^ seriously igbo criminals carrying around yoruba names
Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by Sunnybobo3(m): 11:27am On Oct 31, 2009
posakosa:

^^^^ seriously igbo criminals carrying around yoruba names

Why would an Igbo man want to carry a yoruba name? If you were looking for an American visa, would you bear the name Osama Bin Laden or Mullah Omar? no offence meant grin
Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by Sunnybobo3(m): 11:29am On Oct 31, 2009
N.Y.S. Parole's Most Wanted

Name: Osinoike, Richard
Alias: Richard Seye Osinoiki
DIN: 89A3589
Sex: M
DOB: 3/15/1962
Height: 6' 1"
Weight: 170 lbs.
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown
Race: Black
Complexion: Medium
Scars, Marks, Tattoos: Scar: right forearm
Crime of Conviction: Rape 1st
Wanted For: Parole Violation
Wanted By: N.Y.S. Division of Parole
Remarks: Current Offense: Forcibly raped and sodomized a pregnant female.

If you have information about this individual, contact N.Y.S. Division of Parole at 212-239-6159. This individual is considered armed and dangerous. Do not attempt to apprehend or detain this individual yourself.

(Return to Most Wanted)

https://parole.state.ny.us/mostwanteddet.asp?id=34

Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by sjeezy8: 11:43am On Oct 31, 2009
this one looks like sammy davis junior i said can we please get one who looks yoruba

this is what sammy davis jr look like

i want to see something like

Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by Sunnybobo3(m): 11:46am On Oct 31, 2009
DEA Fugitive:
OLUBI, Mutiat Titiola

NAME: OLUBI, Mutiat Titiola
FUGITIVE NCIC#:
Conspiracy to Distribute a Controlled Substance; heroin (170 kilograms)

AKA:
SEX: Female
HEIGHT: 5' 02"
WEIGHT: 102 lbs.
YOB: 1957
LAST KNOWN ADDRESS: Nigeria, Thailand
NOTE:

Call the U.S. Marshals Service 24-hour number 1-877-WANTED2 (1-877-926-8332) or the nearest DEA office with information.

http://www.justice.gov/dea/fugitives/chicago/olubi.html

Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by Sunnybobo3(m): 11:49am On Oct 31, 2009
DEA Fugitive:
BAKARE-GILES, Basaratu Mojisola

NAME: BAKARE-GILES, Basaratu Mojisola
FUGITIVE NCIC#: W801047418
Conspiracy to Distribute Heroin, Title 21 USC 846

AKA: Basiratu BAKARE, Basurat GILES
SEX: Female
HEIGHT: 5'6"
WEIGHT: 170
YOB: 1961
LAST KNOWN ADDRESS: Chicago, IL
NOTE:

http://www.justice.gov/dea/fugitives/chicago/bakare-giles.htm

Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by posakosa(m): 12:14pm On Oct 31, 2009
^^^^^^ this one is definitely igbo
Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by r231(m): 12:19pm On Oct 31, 2009
^^^^yep
Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by posakosa(m): 12:21pm On Oct 31, 2009
oga how far ?
Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by r231(m): 12:26pm On Oct 31, 2009
I dey o baba how u dey,,,,,,any big plans for d wknd
Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by posakosa(m): 12:31pm On Oct 31, 2009
I catch cold a bit----but im not sure yet. Im probably going to gulf before it rains. But its gonna be low-key.
Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by posakosa(m): 12:31pm On Oct 31, 2009
u nko ?
Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by r231(m): 12:47pm On Oct 31, 2009
well getting rdy to go play football, ma regular Saturday fitness thingy den will be at d club l8r
Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by owoblow4u: 1:05pm On Oct 31, 2009
@IGWE_USA

This shows you are daft. why the tribalism is this? foreigners believe d average nigerian is corrupt. yes there r bad eggs but there r good ones too. the guy has just further tarnished our image there.

by what do u do 4 a living in USA? b frank. don't lie. hope u r not one of them. probably u 've not being caught. smiley cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:39pm On Oct 31, 2009
I like how Igwe's people are going around claiming Yoruba names

continue sho ti gbo. You may be able to fool people in the media but your family will always know who you really are

what is the meaning of Olsceita?

Asiri yin ti tu. Awon odaran oshi.
Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by Sunnybobo3(m): 4:44pm On Oct 31, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

I like how Igwe's people are going around claiming Yoruba names

continue sho ti gbo. You may be able to fool people in the media but your family will always know who you really are

what is the meaning of Olsceita?

Asiri yin ti tu. Awon odaran oshi.

How can a honourable igwe man claim a name of a people synonymous with crime? If that is true, it could only be that he wants to be accepted into the clan of criminals.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15)

Kano Seeks Death Sentence For Alleged Bride-killer. / Soldiers Escape Boko Haram Ambush, Kill 19 Insurgents / Concerns As Buhari Government Passes On N46 Trillion Debts To Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.