Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,890 members, 7,942,235 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 02:22 AM

Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities (18209 Views)

PMB Embarrasses Nigerians Again / Why GEJ Doesn't Need To Convince Nigerians Again / Tanker Crash: Nigerians Again Rush For Fuel A Week After More Than 100 Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:09pm On Oct 31, 2009
You would know about criminal activity.
Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by chiogo(f): 5:19pm On Oct 31, 2009
So I guess Nigeria is made up of only Igbo and Yoruba people. If one isn't Yoruba, s(he) is Igbo. The ignorance never ends.

And people are stll buying into the illusion that only Igbos are light-skinned, even the so-called enlightened ones.

That last picture of that woman def. looks Yoruba + muslim. I'm not an expert but she does have a peculiar look with some Yoruba actresses I can't even place their names.

At the end of the day, Americans don't give a flying hoot what ethnic group s(he) is from, Nigerian is what you'll see. So you guys can continue killing each other.
Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by r231(m): 5:55pm On Oct 31, 2009
chiogo:

So I guess Nigeria is made up of only Igbo and Yoruba people. If one isn't Yoruba, s(he) is Igbo. The ignorance never ends.

And people are stll buying into the illusion that only Igbos are light-skinned, even the so-called enlightened ones.

That last picture of that woman def. looks Yoruba + muslim. I'm not an expert but she does have a peculiar look with some Yoruba actresses I can't even place their names.

At the end of the day, Americans don't give a flying hoot what ethnic group s(he) is from, Nigerian is what you'll see. So you guys can continue killing each other.

you are very correct
Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:28pm On Oct 31, 2009
amazing how the sermons werent there when Igwe first made his comment.

It's only when others reply that the pretentious Kumbaya group comes around

ara yin len tonje.
Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by chiogo(f): 6:49pm On Oct 31, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

ara yin len tonje.
First of all, Igwe made his post on the first page of the thread, I made my first post on the 5th page. I was going to quote him but it's harder when the person you're quoting posted several pages before. Secondly, he's a known retard, why bother? so, I thought.

That's not reason to claim all the above criminals are ALL Igbos using Yoruba names. Does that even make sense to you? Every idiot knows all groups commit crime, so trying to prove it's one particular group is just useless.
Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by bawomolo(m): 6:55pm On Oct 31, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

ara yin len tonje.

i know right. We hardly see the pacifists when every one accuses northerners of being corrupt oligarchs.

there was a post of choosen04 where she claimed yoruba's couldn't be trusted and most of these troopers were no where to be found. Most nairalanders like to pick their battles.
Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by sjeezy8: 7:43pm On Oct 31, 2009
Lol i cant stop laughing Im actually very flattered by their obsession with the yorubaman(opening multiple threads) .

These odes were like yorubas are criminals and then the next minute they're commending Wole Soyinka, Admiring Gani, listening to Fela, wishing their govenor was Fashola or similar, and STILL running to Lagos in droves.

lol dem no get sense at all
Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by SEFAGO(m): 7:49pm On Oct 31, 2009
Fela is the shit. In reality, I dont know why people get defensive when ppl do ethnic bashing. It is impossible to change the opinion of bigots anyways, so why bother?

Just humor them, and agree with everything they say, while striving as Gandhi said "to be the change you want to see in this world"
Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by ThiefOfHearts(f): 11:03pm On Oct 31, 2009
Ghandi was a racist, people should stop quoting him

chiogo. Give me a break. He's a known retard to ME. Dont use my perception of him for yourself.

You could have responded him when he made that first comment yet you didnt.

Only reason you're responding is cos people are attacking back to the garbage STARTED by your brother, Igwe.

abeggggi.
Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by ThiefOfHearts(f): 11:04pm On Oct 31, 2009
bawomolo:

there was a post of choosen04 where she claimed yoruba's couldn't be trusted and most of these troopers were no where to be found. Most nairalanders like to pick their battles.

They are full of it. Im sure if i were to repond to this chosen person in kind, that is when they will arrive. awon ranu
Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by SEFAGO(m): 11:57pm On Oct 31, 2009

so was Tolkien, C.S lewis, Churchill, and a host of other people we quote. Doesn't stop us for admiring their greatness and perspicacity.

And for lack of s suitable source then- i would just say it in my own unworthy plain english "people should stop complaining about tribalism when you are no different from tribalists"
Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by chiogo(f): 2:30am On Nov 01, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

chiogo. Give me a break. He's a known retard to ME. Dont use my perception of him for yourself.

You could have responded him when he made that first comment yet you didnt.

Only reason you're responding is cos people are attacking back to the garbage STARTED by your brother, Igwe.

abeggggi.
He's not my brother, we're not related. Thanks.  smiley
Do you really think I haven't had an encounter with him to come to the conclusion that he's a retard? I'm not using your perception. 
I already explained why I didn't respond to his post. He hasn't even posted on this thread again since that first post on the first page. But suit yourself.

I just don't see how saying "your people did this and that" equates to responding to the retard who made the comment you're angry about. Why not face Igwe?
Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by SEFAGO(m): 3:13am On Nov 01, 2009
chick fight- sadly there will be no hair pulling/ scratching with fingernails e.t.c
Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by sjeezy8: 3:51am On Nov 01, 2009
lol lmfao funny
Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by IGWEUSA(m): 3:56am On Nov 01, 2009
@Thiefof hearts
I'm not surprised to see how my post has already elevated the blood pressure of you Fugly psychotic slowpoke . . . . . .Afterall you once admitted how flattered you feel whenever you see my post.
However, I will categorically and unequivocally tell you that the fraudulent and criminal activities of you lazy fool and your kinsmen have gone off the normal chart of FBI crime data and that is really affecting the image of other innocent Nigerians.
Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by chiogo(f): 4:09am On Nov 01, 2009
SEFAGO:

Fela is the shit. In reality, I dont know why people get defensive when ppl do ethnic bashing. It is impossible to change the opinion of bigots anyways, so why bother?

Just humor them, and agree with everything they say, while striving as Gandhi said "to be the change you want to see in this world"
Hmm, true.

SEFAGO:

chick fight- sadly there will be no hair pulling/ scratching with fingernails e.t.c
Oh please.
Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by chic2pimp(m): 4:19am On Nov 01, 2009
IGWE_USA:

@Thiefof hearts
I'm not surprised to see how my post has already elevated the blood pressure of you Fugly psychotic slowpoke . . . . . .Afterall you once admitted how flattered you feel whenever you see my post.
However, I will categorically and unequivocally tell you that the fraudulent and criminal activities of you lazy fool and your kinsmen have gone off the normal chart of FBI crime data and that is really affecting the image of other innocent Nigerians.

Will someone pls shut up this bastard? undecided undecided
Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by sjeezy8: 4:25am On Nov 01, 2009
lol ive learn to just let people be
Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by IGWEUSA(m): 5:07am On Nov 01, 2009
chic2pimp:

Will someone pls shut up this bastard? undecided undecided
I dont give a damn about your purile rantings  because they are one of those trademarks of you bloody kleptomaniacs whose sole means of living is to reap where others have sowed.
I only blame the John who donated his sperm cells to the irredemeable bitch that gave birth to retarded animals like you and Thiefofhearts.
Its a pity!!
Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by chic2pimp(m): 5:12am On Nov 01, 2009
cool cool cool
Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by posakosa(m): 10:32am On Nov 01, 2009
Is Yinka Bassey yoruba or ibo ? where would he lie as an active crook.
Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by NobiGod: 2:28pm On Nov 01, 2009
Posakasa, are u a guy? I thought u came here as an heart broken virgin babe.
Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by posakosa(m): 2:29pm On Nov 01, 2009
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by posakosa(m): 2:30pm On Nov 01, 2009
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by THEAMAKA3(f): 6:38pm On Nov 01, 2009
really what does an igbo or yoruba look like?
how can you tell just from posting pics?
arent we all west africans? undecided
Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by posakosa(m): 6:39pm On Nov 01, 2009
Not to some Nigerians. we are NOT just Africans ? nor are we just Black, Now you understand why Nigeria just can't move forward.
Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by THEAMAKA3(f): 6:40pm On Nov 01, 2009
and its only nigerians still stuck on ethnic group.
blaming the other side and saying that their people are not criminals.
THEY ARE ALL CRIMINALS!! no matter what tribe.
get over it.

like chiogo said, americans dont care what ethnic group (so nigerians here, stop bickering). all they see are Nigerians! so even if 1000 of them are yorubas or not, they are ruining the name of Nigeria.
so stop blaming each other.
sheesh, some people never learn.
Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by posakosa(m): 6:41pm On Nov 01, 2009
Its not just the Nigerians who are STUCK on tribes; some people in the African countries are.

Tribalism is like Racism----
Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by THEAMAKA3(f): 6:44pm On Nov 01, 2009
^^^
well you know what i mean.
Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by posakosa(m): 6:45pm On Nov 01, 2009
yup i do.
Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:30am On Nov 02, 2009
Your mother dropped the ball big time "Igwe"

Could have done the world a huge favor by suffocating you to death upon birth

World has enough mentally defective people.

apayanje.
Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by posakosa(m): 3:33am On Nov 02, 2009
^^^^^chaiii, see dissing

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16)

Delta Most-wanted Kidnapper Ibruvwe Arrested / 2023: Tinubu Most Sellable Candidate- Ribadu / Ondo Governor Aiyedatiwa Appoints Seyi Law As SSA For Entertainment And Tourism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.