Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,203 members, 7,903,940 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 03:16 AM

Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies (67104 Views)

Nigerian Celine Dion Curses Oyedepo, RMD As She Reveals What Destroyed Her. PIX) / Nigerian Celine Dion Curses Oyedepo, RMD As She Reveals What Destroyed Her. / BBNaija: Tobi’s Girlfriend, Regina, Reacts After He Emerged As 2nd Runner Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by dilini(m): 4:47pm On Nov 12, 2016
The lady has gone bananas. Wait make Mrs. RMD catch you I swear YabaLeft go reject your condition. Yeyerity and conconbility of a nonesense... Mtscheew

My 2cents sha...

1 Like

Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by crackhouse(m): 4:47pm On Nov 12, 2016
I just told this little guys to pray for u cos u need it.

1 Like

Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by Orikinla(m): 4:48pm On Nov 12, 2016
She is not the only one.
Many older men like RMD and EMC make younger women fantasize about romantic escapades that younger men cannot offer.
Experience matters in romance.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by austinbrown: 4:49pm On Nov 12, 2016
I dey here, I never see Toto 4uck for the past 5months na em this stupid girl dey here dey write nonsense, instead wey em go come open leg for me

3 Likes

Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by anibi9674: 4:49pm On Nov 12, 2016
DAT girl need EPP. So RMD day mess for bed.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by Josephamstrong1(m): 4:50pm On Nov 12, 2016
Ishilove:

Lol. Oniyeye cheesy

The girl must have spirit husband issues and she's using RMD to cover face. tongue grin

Seriously though, RMD is such a hunk. How many young guys look this good?? embarassed

ayam nt undastndin'. Did u actually ask dat?

1 Like

Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by AuroraB(f): 4:50pm On Nov 12, 2016
Category1:
I still dey wonder who this man dey always pose like this for
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by Viking007(m): 4:51pm On Nov 12, 2016
ableguy:
cheesy grin

Someone should please help me with that lilwayne picture, yeye dey smell.
grin

7 Likes

Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by desire222(f): 4:51pm On Nov 12, 2016
I'm speechless. I've got nothing to say.

1 Like

Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by Beamson: 4:51pm On Nov 12, 2016
DrLee:
When RMD sef will be dragging swag with young men like us cheesy
Sure, a lot of hot blooded single dudes plenty for naija.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by jerryfisher(m): 4:52pm On Nov 12, 2016
even with out calling her name,I know she must b from dis part of the country..........the bleach bleach people!!

3 Likes

Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by bettercreature(m): 4:52pm On Nov 12, 2016
Julietcutie:
grin I find this funny.... she is still dreaming
I believe her medulla oblongata is yet to mature because she is not suppose to be in this level at the age of 29yrs
This things normally occurs at puberty,during this period you might be in love with your teacher,celebrity or your mum/dad's friend

2 Likes

Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by missyQween(f): 4:54pm On Nov 12, 2016
lol.. this is serious o
Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by lacream90(f): 4:55pm On Nov 12, 2016
HOME BREAKER!!!. RMD BIKO RUN FOR YOUR LIFE.... SHE IS IN LUST NOT LOVE.... SOME LADIES ARE EMBARRASSING.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by az94(m): 4:56pm On Nov 12, 2016
GurlFriend:
A lady wrote to relationship counselor Joro Olumofin to express how much she is in love with married and super hot actor Richard Mofe-Damijo.

She says she has remained single for four years, pushing away a lot of good guys because she can't imagine being married to anyone apart from the oh so dreamy RMD.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/11/im-single-because-of-you-lady-whos.html

Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by lahbordiz5(f): 4:57pm On Nov 12, 2016
See as she disgrace her sef angry grin
Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by az94(m): 4:57pm On Nov 12, 2016
Afonjans I c dem fulish pipu
Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by SirDavico(m): 4:58pm On Nov 12, 2016
Endtime letter with beginning time response grin

The Lady Is a Stupendous Ignoramus sad
Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by az94(m): 4:58pm On Nov 12, 2016
oko ashawo
Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by Flashh: 4:59pm On Nov 12, 2016
Ishilove:

Lol. Oniyeye cheesy

The girl must have spirit husband issues and she's using RMD to cover face. tongue grin

Seriously though, RMD is such a hunk. How many young guys look this good?? embarassed
So you trying to say with that his old face and grey hair, he still looks younger than young guys.

Talk with fundamental reality and stop the stereotype.

10 Likes

Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by Julietcutie(f): 5:01pm On Nov 12, 2016
bettercreature:
I believe her medulla oblongata is yet to mature because she is not suppose to be in this level at the age of 29yrs
This things normally occurs at puberty,during this period you might be in love with your teacher,celebrity or your mum/dad's friend
lol true @ her age she still has time for teenage crush Abi love lol...i wish her good luck

1 Like

Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by okowande(f): 5:02pm On Nov 12, 2016
I don't blame you dear, I was like you when i was younger. Probably u read so much of Mills & boon, Sidney Sheldon, etc. When you get so much entangle with Romantic Novels you wouldn't fall for any guy but the one that fits into those hunks! You will surely get over this fantasy just like i did. At times i look back and laugh at those crazy ideas. Get a firm hold on your emotion please.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by sunshine46(f): 5:02pm On Nov 12, 2016
Obsession...hope it doesn't lead 2 desperation for her,or it already has...smh
Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by greenermodels: 5:03pm On Nov 12, 2016
friedcorn:
I keep seeing myself with donald trump's everynite in my sleep. Same thing happened last night. Is it time for me to get mattied?

Is trump daughter the one? Speak Lord, speak. Your son heareth...
that his foursth daughter make sense die but she don clock 35 o.
Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by ShaqFu: 5:04pm On Nov 12, 2016
Let's see the lady's picture, gurlfriend. Beside, I wonder what's hot and dashing in RMD. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 12, 2016
Some ladies self, them go just dey fall person hand any how, I particularly like the part where he said they are only in love with the idea of RMD and not RMD himself ,it's deep, I respect his wife a lot, it's not easy, and from his reply, he sure loves his wife, but left for me sha, I like them light skinned and tall and young grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by BlackOnassis(m): 5:07pm On Nov 12, 2016
austinbrown:
I dey here, I never see Toto 4uck for the past 5months na em this stupid girl dey here dey write nonsense, instead wey em go come open leg for me

oh my God. u ppl wont killl me grin grin grin
Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by annnu: 5:13pm On Nov 12, 2016
Hello!....have you heard about bitcoin? Do you want to know all about bitcoin and have a bitcoin wallet? how you can get it, trade it? Do you want to convert a little money into tangible one...Here is another opportunity.....Join us on this super-hot whatsapp seminar at 4pm today:
https:///AtpSSmUKsZOEnOwViajaHL
it might be a great opportunity for you!!!...
...thanks
Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by agrovick(m): 5:15pm On Nov 12, 2016
Her mumu has no limit.
Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by ROZZAYY(f): 5:17pm On Nov 12, 2016
my sis u r not alone , me is wizkid I keep dreaming of hehehehe
Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by huaduke9: 5:18pm On Nov 12, 2016
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by goingape1: 5:20pm On Nov 12, 2016
the amount of fish brain women and husband snatcher in this country is so damn high

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Shares No Makeup Photo, Rocks Massive Cleavage / I Got Married To Someone In Prison - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals / Princess Shyngle Steps Out In Style In New York After Her Viral Sex Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.