Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,028 members, 7,922,489 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 08:27 AM

Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available - Health (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available (650452 Views)

Ola Orekunrin, The Youngest Doctor In England At Age 21 / Doctor In The House: Free Medical Advice Available / Pharmacist In The House:free Medicines Advice Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (306) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by dewoy: 6:53pm On Jul 13, 2009
i had malaria , got treated, bt up till now i feel like vomiting and saliva keeps rushing 2 my mouth, av dewormed,,,used avomine ,,,dnt knw wat 2 do.am a guy 4 crying out loud
am nt pregnant
pls anybody with a preferred solution
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by C2H5OH(f): 8:31pm On Jul 13, 2009
I'm popping pills regularly doc. Ibuprofen and Centrum are the only two. Are there any long-term side effects I should be cautious of?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by oyinda3(f): 8:48pm On Jul 13, 2009
pussydot:

hello doctor please i need ur help seriously

at this junction i feel like killing myself

last year december i notice something like a sore around my genital area

went to see a pharmacy and she prescribe gloxin for me i took it and was ok

LAST WEEK AGAIN THIS THING RESURFACE AND WENT TO SEE THE PHARMACY HE GAVE ME LEVOTIL[b][/b] , AND THIS THING IS HERE AGAIN

HELP ME DOCTOR BEFORE I KILL MY SELF

I WISH TO KNOW WHAT THIS IS

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

go to ur DOCTOR. pharmacist no be doctor

@c2, your own case has left the physical realm. it's now in the spiritual. go to ur pastor
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by C2H5OH(f): 8:54pm On Jul 13, 2009
I don't know what you're talking about spiritual consultation or whatever, seeing as there is nothing remotely out of the ordinary about the question I asked.

When you ache you take pain relievers.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by oyinda3(f): 8:59pm On Jul 13, 2009
and you can't read the label to find out the side effects.
even i don't take pills and i know that for one, you can get addicted to them. and you have a higher risk of liver damage.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by C2H5OH(f): 9:03pm On Jul 13, 2009
You are not a doctor. What do you know. It's not like drug abuse or anything.
Not Michael Jackson Xannax mode.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by oyinda3(f): 9:10pm On Jul 13, 2009
painkillers really are addictive. who knows if u aren't addicted already.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by C2H5OH(f): 9:13pm On Jul 13, 2009
Sorry, I only get addicted to sports and human beings. I don't use drugs.
I'm not on painkillers. What are you smoking
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by oyinda3(f): 9:17pm On Jul 13, 2009
ah that was lame
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by C2H5OH(f): 9:32pm On Jul 13, 2009
You're lame. Go and wash your mouth. Enjoy your life s'ogbo.

My new birth has arrived.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by oyinda3(f): 9:35pm On Jul 13, 2009
lol i didn't call u lame na. just said that post was lame
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by naijaking1: 9:37pm On Jul 13, 2009
pussydot:

just after two weeks this thing came again and the sore was up to 6 in number and was painful if i touch it

i took gloxin[/b] again and it went off

not quite long like a week again this thing came up again then we were in febuary

this thing came re occurring and am getting feed up with my like cos i dont enjoy my genital area anymore and the fear of having another sore again is giving me psycological problem.

LAST WEEK AGAIN THIS THING RESURFACE AND WENT TO SEE THE PHARMACY HE GAVE ME LEVOTIL[b]
, AND THIS THING IS HERE AGAIN

Killing yourself is not the correct solution to your problem, my dear. The treatment maybe easier than you think. What happens after you hurt yourself, only to find out that the answer is really simple?
The condition you describe is not only very common, but sometimes very easy to treat. Painful lessions around the genital areas need the urgent attention of a qualified doctor, unfortunately neither Dr. Balogun or myself is close to where you live. However, you can do it.
Pharmacist do important work for the society, but they are not trained like doctors, and really should not be managing cases as if they're one.
The first step is go to a qualified doctor today, then you will be properly examined and your history taken. After that, the doctor may do some test, then start you on treatment. You can share your experience with the thread or email me at yahoo, instead of talking about killing yourself.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by C2H5OH(f): 9:41pm On Jul 13, 2009
Doctor sorry for derailing the thread.

oyinda.:

lol i didn't call u lame na. just said that post was lame
Please come and warn yourself o. I will injure you. angry
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by naijaking1: 9:42pm On Jul 13, 2009
dewoy:

i had malaria , got treated, bt up till now i feel like vomiting and saliva keeps rushing 2 my mouth, av dewormed,,,used avomine ,,,dnt knw wat 2 do.am a guy 4 crying out loud
am nt pregnant
pls anybody with a preferred solution

You have nausea. Nausea plus or minus vomitting in a young male could be as a result of a number of conditions. You have to give more history such as abdominal pain, fever, jaundice, loss of appetite, etc. While nausea could be caused by parasitic worms in the small intestine, other conditions could also give you the symptoms. Your doctor should be able to decide which one it is.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by oyinda3(f): 9:48pm On Jul 13, 2009
C2H5OH:

Doctor sorry for derailing the thread.
Please come and warn yourself o. I will injure you. angry

calm down now bros. breathe in breathe out. relax tongue
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by naijaking1: 9:52pm On Jul 13, 2009
C2H5OH:

I'm popping pills regularly doc. Ibuprofen and Centrum are the only two. Are there any long-term side effects I should be cautious of?
Centrum is a good vitamin preparation. If you're healthy, have a good weight, and appetite, you probably don't need supplemental vitamin like centrum. Ibuprofen belong to a class of drugs called non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs(NSAIDS), and as the name implies, they help with inflammations- joint pain/weakness, muscle aches/pain, fever, etc. However, the side effects should be known and understood by patients as well as their doctors. One immediate side effect is the ability of NSAIDS to burn a hole on your stomach; and cause ulcer, gastritis, and bleeding---- so you must always take them with food or milk. Another long term side effect of NSAIDS is kidney failure----- I don't advice my patients to take NSAIDS more than 2 days in row. Also, I advice them to drink lots of water with Ibuprofens like Motrin, Advil, etc.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by C2H5OH(f): 10:06pm On Jul 13, 2009
Se it's me you're calling bros. It's not your fault.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by oyinda3(f): 10:11pm On Jul 13, 2009
my dear wat should i call u then o
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by dewoy: 10:14pm On Jul 13, 2009
av  had fever and also loss of appetite,fatigue
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by C2H5OH(f): 10:30pm On Jul 13, 2009
oyinda.:

my dear wat should i call u then o
lol my dear will do. rofl . that sounds funny coming from your mouth
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by oyinda3(f): 10:40pm On Jul 13, 2009
u kno i agree with u. calling u fool sits easier with me. how do u like fool ? tongue
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by C2H5OH(f): 10:45pm On Jul 13, 2009
Me fool? And that's supposed to be another one of your overplayed jokes abi.
In that case I would rather you don't even refer to me at all.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by oyinda3(f): 10:46pm On Jul 13, 2009
c2 it is i guess. u're too senstive sef.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by C2H5OH(f): 10:49pm On Jul 13, 2009
What else was I supposed to say. I guess I would have been better off responding to you by calling you an idiot? Makes no sense.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by oyinda3(f): 11:09pm On Jul 13, 2009
no u wouldn't do such a thing. ur too mushy for that kiss kiss kiss
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by C2H5OH(f): 11:15pm On Jul 13, 2009
Too mushy for that abi. Don't push it.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by oyinda3(f): 11:28pm On Jul 13, 2009
lol i won't
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by C2H5OH(f): 11:42pm On Jul 13, 2009
Btw please never do with me again. Inviting me to G and depriving me of sleep, then behaving erratically while being foul-mouthed.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by oyinda3(f): 11:47pm On Jul 13, 2009
definitely won't be happening anymore. lol lesson learned
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by C2H5OH(f): 12:43am On Jul 14, 2009
wats that mean

Means you won't G me again? Or does it mean you won't talk like that again?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by oyinda3(f): 1:23am On Jul 14, 2009
well, not if i don't have anything to say. lol 'cause then i really didn't.
u're too serious for ur own good at times
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by C2H5OH(f): 1:34am On Jul 14, 2009
pussydot:

just after two weeks this thing came again and the sore was up to 6 in number and was painful if i touch it

i took gloxin[/b] again and it went off

not quite long like a week again this thing came up again then we were in febuary

this thing came re occurring and am getting feed up with my like cos i dont enjoy my genital area anymore and the fear of having another sore again is giving me psycological problem.

LAST WEEK AGAIN THIS THING RESURFACE AND WENT TO SEE THE PHARMACY HE GAVE ME LEVOTIL[b]
, AND THIS THING IS HERE AGAIN

Please don't kill yourself over such. Consult a doctor asap.

oyin
You think so? I can be chill. I am chill for the most part. I'm just extra picky in situations where I feel that someone else is being inconsiderate towards something.
Take for example you accused me of being sensitive. How can I be insensitive if a remark made towards me sounds condescending or rude?

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (306) (Reply)

How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? / Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology / How Do I Calculate My Safe Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.