Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,970 members, 7,922,378 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 05:55 AM

Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available - Health (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available (650440 Views)

Ola Orekunrin, The Youngest Doctor In England At Age 21 / Doctor In The House: Free Medical Advice Available / Pharmacist In The House:free Medicines Advice Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (306) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by airvision(m): 10:43am On Jun 19, 2009
I will like to know ifnyou can prescribe good drugs for syphillis level 2, Just got a test result but i think i need a prescription from you. You can email me prescriptions to ianwill@live.com. will be glad to hear from you thanks.
Ian
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Balogun(m): 9:01pm On Jun 19, 2009
Airvision, I suggest you obtain the appropriate prescription from whoever made the diagnosis
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by MAITEMA(m): 6:59pm On Jun 20, 2009
Please kindly advice if it is proper and healthy for a pregnant mother to breast feed a 9month old baby.

I have tired researching online but cant find answers.

Serious and professional inputs only please.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Balogun(m): 8:45pm On Jun 20, 2009
There is nothing wrong with a pregnant woman breast feeding. As long as you are not too tired or dehydrated from it. You can breast feed as long as you want. The only thing that stops women is convention and advertising by powdered milk companies.
I am a great advocate for breast feeding and might be worthwhile checking La Leche league
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by vinvinonyi: 9:44am On Jun 21, 2009
Dr,am happy to go thro' your responses on this site.

pls kindly advice on the issue of quick ejaculation and its treatment.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Balogun(m): 4:00pm On Jun 21, 2009
vinvinonyi, I have dealt with this problem several times. Its all psychological. You need to be comfortable with your partner and both of you need to discuss the problem. That is always a good start.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Bodjetstar(m): 6:46pm On Jun 21, 2009
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Balogun(m): 11:42pm On Jun 21, 2009
Bodjetstar, I wish you best in your future to become a medical doctor. Speaking for myself and I am sure the other doctors that give their spare time for the threads here, I doubt very much if there is enough time in a week to blog. Thanks for the thought.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 22, 2009
Doc,great having u around here. More power to ur elbow. What can i do wth an admission to study Microbiology as against my first choice,medicine? Exploit d field 4 me pls,
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 22, 2009
Bodjeter,hook me up pls, i appreciate ur zeal.07060917585, 08022559698.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by adybabs: 7:36pm On Jun 22, 2009
have pile for 17 years. have to be pushing it back with my finger after stooling. what do i do? any cure?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Balogun(m): 8:26pm On Jun 22, 2009
Piles, haemorrhoids are sometimes debilitating for people. Treatments starts with good diet that has fibre. Straining is not too good. Best person to see is a colorectal surgeon who does enough of these. The options include injections, banding and finally surgery. Complications of surgery could include incontinence, so think carefully about it and choose your surgeon wisely!!!
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by kehnie: 9:20am On Jun 23, 2009
doc,u didnt answer my question abt discharge from the breast? cry
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by teetee2(f): 10:51am On Jun 24, 2009
Hi Doc, Is it advisable to use multivitamin and taking beverages when on antibiotics drugs? Somebody said it is not proper to use these when one is taking antibiotics. I always on strong drugs because of my health (asthmatic) and these drugs tell on my physical apperance i. e. look exhaustive despite taking supplement and others. Please what do you think i can eat, drink or do to revitalise my body, strength and beauty. Thx for quick response
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 25, 2009
Dr Balogun, what can i do to make my face look more mature. Im 20 but look younger. Will increase in testosterone levels help? And when I was younger I took a lot of caffeine as I know will over stimulate my adrenal glands. Could this be the cause?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Balogun(m): 7:43pm On Jun 28, 2009
Troynow, are you talking about development of facial hair or voice problem. Or is it just that you look young for your age. I am happy to say I look young for my age and glad about it!!
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Balogun(m): 7:48pm On Jun 28, 2009
Kehnie, need to know what sort of discharge you are getting from your breast and its relationship to your cycle. How old you are also makes a difference
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by kehnie: 4:02pm On Jun 29, 2009
doc it is nt visible unless my boyfriend suck it,am 25 yrs.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 29, 2009
Yes Dr Balogun, i look young for my age. My face shows this, and im not happy about it. Is there anything i can do?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by oluwawunmi(f): 5:38pm On Jun 30, 2009
Hello Doctor,

pls can u tell what to use in treating candidas albacs i did HVS test and the result ready that pls i need to get preg fast tell any drug to use
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by naijaking1: 6:53pm On Jun 30, 2009
oluwawunmi:

Hello Doctor,

pls can u tell what to use in treating candidas albacs i did HVS test and the result ready that pls i need to get preg fast tell any drug to use
Candida where? In your blood, urine, vagina,skin, where
In this age of texting and so on, the importance of communicating well, especially to your doctor can't be over-emphasized. The better history you give us about your condition, the easier for us to help you solve your medical problems.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by oluwawunmi(f): 8:52am On Jul 01, 2009
Hello,

thanks for the reply i have stomach pain which last for 1 month and i was given one injection immediately i start distarging whiteish some thing and av being trying to get preg i notice that any time i have sex for 2hour sperm will be coming out from me.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by babygirl6(m): 8:55am On Jul 01, 2009
hello doctor

i noticed some thing on my genital area it looks like sore what could this be

and what can i use

its so itchy

thanks
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by debest1(m): 9:05am On Jul 01, 2009
is there any discharge? or redness?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by naijaking1: 3:03pm On Jul 01, 2009
oluwawunmi:

Hello,
thanks for the reply i have stomach pain which last for 1 month and i was given one injection immediately i start distarging whiteish some thing and av being trying to get preg i notice that any time i have sex for 2hour sperm will be coming out from me.

It seems candida is the least of your problems. You should focus on the abdominal pain; the cause, and treatment. What type of injection were you give? Do you think the whitish discharge was secondary to the injection? or was the discharge the reason for the injection? After sex, its normal for sperm to drain out of the vaginal vault, but it doesn't mean some did not succeed in getting in to dothe job, after all you need just 1 sperm cell to do the fertilization, the remaining 50 million or so others are discharged.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by oluwawunmi(f): 4:39pm On Jul 01, 2009
Thank you am very grateful for the reply

here are the drug:
1.Ginsomin
2.Flucamed
3.Diclodase
4.Nospan
6.ONE FOR INSERTION FOR 6DAYS

and other one i will check it and send it

thank you very much
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by naijaking1: 6:34pm On Jul 01, 2009
oluwawunmi:

Thank you am very grateful for the reply

here are the drug:
1.Ginsomin
2.Flucamed
3.Diclodase
4.Nospan
6.ONE FOR INSERTION FOR 6DAYS
and other one i will check it and send it
thank you very much

Ginsomin= ginsing extract used for energy-boost, and supplemental vitamin.
Flucamed= 2nd or 3rd choice anti-fungal medication
Diclodase= A group of pain medication belonging to the ketorolac family, or the NSAIDS-- could cause stomach upset and even ulcer
Nospan= Powerful pain medication, commoly used in patients with long term cancer, and who are not expected to survive. It's a palliative medication.

I hope your doctor had performed appropriate work up and diagnostic studies before giving you these medications. None of these would directly increase your fertility in any way. In my practice, I would simply give my patients one dose of diflucan for vaginal candidiasis by mouth.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by oluwawunmi(f): 8:58am On Jul 02, 2009
Thanks you doctor,

what do u suggest now cos i need it now is very important to i need to get preg my last period is on 11th of june to 15th of june 2009.

pls help me
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by naijaking1: 4:13pm On Jul 02, 2009
oluwawunmi:

Thanks you doctor,

what do u suggest now cos i need it now is very important to i need to get preg my last period is on 11th of june to 15th of june 2009.
pls help me

That's my point about communication. So your number 1 problem is getting pregnant, number 2 abdominal pain, and number 3 candida? If this is correct, I would recommend posting this question on the OB/Gny thread for Dr. Kathy, she's expert on that type of issues. I could give you some assistance, but why try when she could do it even better. Good luck, and remember to communicate better.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by C2H5OH(f): 6:41am On Jul 05, 2009
Doc, is taping up a joint helpful for healing? I want to tape my finger, but I'm afraid it might get stiff or something. I would leave it as it is but the pain is almost too much.

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (306) (Reply)

How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? / Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology / How Do I Calculate My Safe Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.