Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,870 members, 7,872,886 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:15 AM

The Ancestral Curses - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Ancestral Curses (25704 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram, Miyetti Allah Over Suicide Bomber At Winners / Why Do We Always Inherite Only Ancestral Curses And Not Blessings / How Do You Fight An Ancestral Python Spirit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ancestral Curses by ScienceWatch: 2:37am On Nov 23, 2016
It is written “The WORD became flesh and made His dwelling amongst us.”
This statement to the world is the most significant and memorable ever written.
Its implications are unlimited. This is the key to the understanding of the mystery of Jesus Christ. Jesus is the WORD.

Jesus says to all pastors, ministers and evangelists in Joh 14:12 Truly, Truly, I say to you, He that believes me, the WORKS that I do will you also do; and greater WORKS than these shall you do; because I go unto my Father.

What are these WORKS that Jesus always refer to ?
They are the miracles, prophecy, signs, deliverances of demonic spirits and wonders. Jesus also instructs all pastors, ministers, evangelists to do the same, He says to them,”As my father sent me, so send I you.”
Jesus say clearly in these biblical refs that these WORKS that he does bear witness that the Father has sent him.

A pastor, minister, evangelist will be know by their WORKS so that fake pastors can be separated from the real pastors. The wheat is separated from the chaff. Only the WORKS bear witness of a real pastor, not their elaborate speeches.

There can be no more tragic expression of human foolishness and perversity than the Jews rejection of The Messiah. In spite of hundreds of years of waiting and studying their scriptures concerning the coming of Jesus Christ, they dismissed him and instigated his destruction. The Jews plan failed, Jesus is risen from death. God will not be mocked !

Jesus Christ’s birth, His miracles, His mastery of satin, His cruel death, His forgiveness of his murderers and His resurrection from the grave was needed as verifiable evidence of the mystical, supernatural creation nature of God.

Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever. On our journey to discover scientifically verifiable evidence of Jesus’ miracles, we found a very powerful, scientifically verifiable source. It is the Scoan Church on Emmanual TV and youtube.com

These miracles are the easiest to verify because no one can come for healing without medical proof of the patient’s condition. After mind-blowing instant healings, the patients are sent back to have the results medically verified. Many honest doctors and enlightened Pastors send their suffering people to the Holy Scoan Nigeria for complete healing. Scoan Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever.
Seun:

If a particular illness runs in your family, it is probably because the disease is genetic in nature. For example, there are families in which every woman develops breast cancer at a particular age. Scientists have found that certain genes are responsible for their tendency to have breast cancer. Angelina Jolie discovered that she has this gene and decided to go for a preventive double mastectomy in order to avoid it. She has also opted to adopt kids so she won't pass the genes to the next generation. Some families tend to have a lot of sicklers, and this is because of the sickle cell gene. The solution is for people from such families to marry people who don't have the gene at all. These are medical issues, and not spiritual. When you attribute medical issues to evil spirits, you prevent the victims from seeking the medical help that they need. How wicked!

If marital problems run in your family, it's probably because nobody in your family knows how a healthy marriage works. Almost everything you know about marriage comes from your parents, and you are likely to make the same mistakes that they did. The solution is to educate yourself on marriage from external sources like books, the Internet, etc and to make sure the partner you choose is very compatible with you and preferably comes from a healthy family. And to seek counseling from marriage counselors, not your pastor who may not know much. If both partners in a marriage come from broken homes, it's highly likely to fail, unless both of them work really really hard to make it work.

If financial problems run in your family, it's due to lack of financial knowledge and education. The solution is to break that cycle by getting educated in an economically viable profession (not Yoruba Studies) and being enterprising. Also, it would be foolish to make financial decisions based on your parents' advice if your parents are poor or financially illiterate. You need to have advisers who know more than they do.

If bad habits such as alcoholism, smoking or drug addiction run in your family, the solution is to never expose yourself to these vices. Never take a glass of wine. Never try cigarettes. Never try drugs. Never keep a friend who does any of these things. Never go to a party or night club where you will be pressured to try these things. Because you are likely to be more susceptible to addiction than most people. One sip of wine could place you on the path to ruin. So don't risk it! However, if the habit bothering you is masturbation, don't worry about it. It's normal.

The suggestion that any problem that runs in your family could be caused by imaginary "ancestral curses" is damaging because it distracts you from the real causes of your problems and the real solutions. It's not even biblical anyway, in my opinion.
Sincere People meet at the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria.
They come from Russia, UK, America, Africa, Britian, France, etc.

The true power of the spirit world is demonstrated in its purest form.
See it happening 24hrs a day, 7 days a week. Here you will also learn why you must not pay for Spiritual healings. It is written : "Freely the gift of healing is given to you, freely it must be given to those that need it".

I have seen everyone with psychological disorders, Cancer, barreness, addictions, spiritual curses and terminal diseases healed very rapidly.
There are too many human problems that science cant cure but they will accept the case anyway and make money out of the suffering. What is the root cause of psychological problems ?

See it happening 24hrs a day, 7 days a week. on Emmanuel.tv and youtube.com
Re: The Ancestral Curses by ScienceWatch: 2:43am On Nov 23, 2016
The people of Nigeria are no longer gullible, as you say.

Thanks to the sobering truth of the living God demonstrated in the holy Scoan Church Nigeria and Emmanuel TV.
The best place to truthfully learn all about the invisible spirit world, how it causes depression etc, dreams and how dreams and spirits effect our lives and the value of true knowledge is on Emmanuel.tv or Dstv CH 390 24hrs daily. See real people and listen carefully to their own testimonies. Scoan in Lagos, Nigeria has been examined by independent international spiritual leaders and found the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria to be biblically sound.

Here you will also learn why you must not pay for Spiritual healings and deliverance of evil spirits.
It is written : "Freely the gift of healing is given to you, freely it must be given to those that need it".

Dont believe any critics on this matter. The most powerful international spiritual investigative teams went to Scoan Nigeria, and have confirmed it all as verifiable TRUTH.

Jesus says to all pastors, ministers and evangelists in Joh 14:12 Truly, Truly, I say to you, He that believes me, the WORKS that I do will you also do; and greater WORKS than these shall you do; because I go unto my Father.

A pastor, minister, evangelist will be know by their WORKS so that fake pastors can be separated from the real pastors. The wheat is separated from the chaff. Only the WORKS bear witness of a real pastor, not their elaborate speeches.

They are the miracles, prophecy, signs and wonders. Jesus also instructs all pastors, ministers, evangelists to do the same. Jesus says to them,”As my father sent me, so send I you.”
Now the world finally have a free education channel 24 hours a day, seven days a week on Emmanuel TV demonstrating true scientifically verifiable evidence and deeper meaning of John 14:12
accountbalance:

Goodluck to you on re-orientation of these gullible people's mindset. This is actually where most of the problem we have in Nigeria stems from.

Everyday I see people living their lives based on archaic superstitions and believes.

For instance, my educated aunt almost lost her life while giving birth in a church because she thought some evil spirit in the family were after her unborn child so she refused to go for antenatal. Of course, the poor foetus died due to unhealthy delivery.

I really love the way you are trying to open people's mind to critical thinking but I just don't know if it's possible to correct so many people's thought. People's mind have been really messed up in this part of the world, no thanks to our pastors and prophets.
Re: The Ancestral Curses by ScienceWatch: 2:49am On Nov 23, 2016

Thanks to the sobering truth of the living God demonstrated in the holy Scoan Church Nigeria and Emmanuel TV.
The best place to truthfully learn all about the invisible spirit world, how it causes depression etc, dreams and how dreams and spirits effect our lives and the value of true knowledge is on Emmanuel.tv or Dstv CH 390 24hrs daily. See real people and listen carefully to their own testimonies. Scoan in Lagos, Nigeria has been examined by independent international spiritual leaders and found the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria to be biblically sound.

Here you will also learn why you must not pay for Spiritual healings and deliverance of evil spirits.
It is written : "Freely the gift of healing is given to you, freely it must be given to those that need it".

Dont believe any critics on this matter. The most powerful international spiritual investigative teams went to Scoan Nigeria, and have confirmed it all as verifiable TRUTH.

They are the miracles, prophecy, signs and wonders. Jesus also instructs all pastors, ministers, evangelists to do the same. Jesus says to them,”As my father sent me, so send I you.”
Now the world finally have a free education channel 24 hours a day, seven days a week on Emmanuel TV demonstrating true scientifically verifiable evidence and deeper meaning of John 14:12
Dymaco:

do u know that there is a community where married women runs mad if he sleeps with other men.
Re: The Ancestral Curses by ScienceWatch: 2:50am On Nov 23, 2016
seamus387:
As much as I like ur comment. Genius Christian believe dat in as much as there Is devil ,there is ancestral curses.. Although most of d problem is nt as a result of ancestral curse but ignorance...

Re: The Ancestral Curses by emekaRaj(m): 11:56am On Nov 23, 2016
Seun:
I tweet depends on the reason for not graduating in each case. If you have an example, give us the details so we can explain it to you properly. smiley

Yes I have.... My brother is the most brilliant students in accounting department at buk, leading in his class with 3.5 all of a sudden in second semester 300l exam he started becoming sick with extreme headache, Everytime exam start d sickness start immediately d exam end d sickness stop. This continue till 2nd semester 300l, an he was forced to drop out . The problem then is dat my parents dnt believe in spiritual things, but after trying all medical treatment, he had no choice anymore but to try other means, we went to malam to pray for us as we are Muslim, an it was finally cured. If you dnt believe in spiritual things u r on ur own. I dnt believe b4 but believe me I have seen things anyway, dat one is another story 4 another time

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Want 1Trillion Naira? Church Poster / Girl & Her Aunt Tortured By Elders In Akwa Ibom Over Witchcraft Accusation (Pic) / Mechanic Going To Church With Your Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.