Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,165 members, 7,887,394 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:11 AM

Sam Zuga "Turns Cold Water To Hot Water" In Ebonyi. People React - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sam Zuga "Turns Cold Water To Hot Water" In Ebonyi. People React (70908 Views)

Bishop Sam Zuga Gifts A Lincoln Navigator To Abdullahi Amanabo, Muslim Kogi King / Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p / Bishop Sam Zuga "Removes Black Object From A Lady's Private Part" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sam Zuga "Turns Cold Water To Hot Water" In Ebonyi. People React by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 21, 2016
It is written in the scriptures, not to put thy Lord thy God to the test. Jesus quoted Deutoronomy 6:16 during his temptation. So anything other than that is magic not a miracle hence fake. He succeeded in deceiving the gullible. What was the point of making the water hot? I tire o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sam Zuga "Turns Cold Water To Hot Water" In Ebonyi. People React by anyicash(m): 9:57pm On Nov 21, 2016
How is that a miracle? tufiakwa to all these nonsense.
Re: Sam Zuga "Turns Cold Water To Hot Water" In Ebonyi. People React by Kenth3433(m): 9:58pm On Nov 21, 2016
Chemistry students can relate don't mind all the gullible dumb people above me

Miracle my left butt
Re: Sam Zuga "Turns Cold Water To Hot Water" In Ebonyi. People React by jinxet2000: 9:59pm On Nov 21, 2016
So, a pastor gathered the crown just to show them miracle like that? Kai! My God is not a small boy to use to meme. This is magic, in my own scope of knowledge. Except that there was a need.
In Rivers State, there is small problem, OPM is posting billboards that church schools should be free, some people say the guilty ones are destroying the billboards. OPM members are in support of the billboard message and they are angry with the billboard destroyers. Please, if you know your friends in OPM, kindly tell them to mind their business and not mistakenly encroach into God's affair. Because it seems it is turning into small religious online war.

1 Like

Re: Sam Zuga "Turns Cold Water To Hot Water" In Ebonyi. People React by princemartinsG(m): 10:04pm On Nov 21, 2016
Nigeria s funny Land with funny people with many self acclaimed miracle workers professor and what have you.
But these power we cannot use to better ourselves and nation
Please let's stop fooling ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Sam Zuga "Turns Cold Water To Hot Water" In Ebonyi. People React by Phi001(m): 10:05pm On Nov 21, 2016
suxkill:
lmao!pls op,i need his number so that he will tell me what Arsenal fc and Psg will play 2moro.
#correct score#
Correct score 3-1

Thank me later...
Re: Sam Zuga "Turns Cold Water To Hot Water" In Ebonyi. People React by Juan73(m): 10:06pm On Nov 21, 2016
Hello;are u alright?
Re: Sam Zuga "Turns Cold Water To Hot Water" In Ebonyi. People React by Baroba(m): 10:11pm On Nov 21, 2016
osaslord500:
Una no see as he wear black like native doctor?? That guy is not pure

At all, reminds me of Dracula, even the hairstyle.. I know trust this one..
Re: Sam Zuga "Turns Cold Water To Hot Water" In Ebonyi. People React by Harinholar(f): 10:12pm On Nov 21, 2016
Flashh:

Don't let this astray you. Na juju.
I tell u... original juju...End time pastor
Re: Sam Zuga "Turns Cold Water To Hot Water" In Ebonyi. People React by Alhkerimu(m): 10:12pm On Nov 21, 2016
davtosh:
Pure Magic.

He should come and tell me where in the Bible such was done without a reason. You don't demonstrate power of God without a purpose.

Christ turned water into wine because there was need for more wine at a marriage ceremony. He fed 5,000 with Five loafs and two fishes because the people were hungry in the wilderness where they can't get food. He didn't just call his disciples and say go and bring water I want to show you how powerful I am
No.
This one is magic
My brother e tire me moono6

1 Like

Re: Sam Zuga "Turns Cold Water To Hot Water" In Ebonyi. People React by Shafiiimran99: 10:21pm On Nov 21, 2016
Boko haram and Fulani dey kill every second none of the so called men of gods has ever come out to say at least boko haram or Fulani are coming to a particular place tomorrow so that our security can be at alert. The real prophet of God that we know according to scriptures used to fight for weak and oppressed but men of gods of today are nothing but magician
Re: Sam Zuga "Turns Cold Water To Hot Water" In Ebonyi. People React by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 21, 2016
the guy is looking lyk dem brotherhood guys.
Re: Sam Zuga "Turns Cold Water To Hot Water" In Ebonyi. People React by sabdaz: 10:29pm On Nov 21, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
very irrelevant miracle

Don't say that now. Hamartan don reach. His miracle (sorry magic) will be useful. As electricity isn't stable to heat water and gas,kerosene are expensive to boil water to bath. He should take his skills to Naija got talent

1 Like

Re: Sam Zuga "Turns Cold Water To Hot Water" In Ebonyi. People React by aphixiano(m): 10:30pm On Nov 21, 2016
Na wa oh this one is not miracle but magic now, does he want to bath people with the hot water
Re: Sam Zuga "Turns Cold Water To Hot Water" In Ebonyi. People React by lyricalz: 10:34pm On Nov 21, 2016
magician
Re: Sam Zuga "Turns Cold Water To Hot Water" In Ebonyi. People React by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 21, 2016
my people are senseless.

1 Like

Re: Sam Zuga "Turns Cold Water To Hot Water" In Ebonyi. People React by tiwiex(m): 10:52pm On Nov 21, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
very irrelevant miracle
Maybe person wan baff and light no dey. Else: Print "Nonsense": Elif

1 Like

Re: Sam Zuga "Turns Cold Water To Hot Water" In Ebonyi. People React by badguy1(m): 10:52pm On Nov 21, 2016
kYjelly2:

like undecided

I never want to criticize a real prophet, but nowadays there are so many fakes out there.

You hit the nail on the head! How is hot water relevant?

Jesus turned a small amount of fish and bread into a bounty to feed many - Relevant

Jesus turned water to wine when the wine at a party had finished - Relevant

-----

Pastor/Priest turns bucket of cold water to hot water out in the open

lol they would put d hot water for igwe to bath so it's relevant too
Re: Sam Zuga "Turns Cold Water To Hot Water" In Ebonyi. People React by Amicable24: 10:54pm On Nov 21, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
very irrelevant miracle
Your head dey dia.. The miracle is very irrelevant.. He turned it to hot water so that they would use it to make eba right? Even the way ppl showed interest in the stuff baffles me gan..
The miracle is indeed irrelevant if u ask me o.. I haven't come across any irrelevant miracle anywhere in the Bible undecided
Re: Sam Zuga "Turns Cold Water To Hot Water" In Ebonyi. People React by Humbleamanda(f): 10:55pm On Nov 21, 2016
What is the essence of the miracle? What was the water used for after the miracle.

Re: Sam Zuga "Turns Cold Water To Hot Water" In Ebonyi. People React by toprealman: 10:55pm On Nov 21, 2016
osaslord500:
Una no see as he wear black like native doctor?? That guy is not pure
oyibo:White is godly, Black is evil.
And my people applauds this fantasy.....***smh****

1 Like

Re: Sam Zuga "Turns Cold Water To Hot Water" In Ebonyi. People React by moshould(m): 10:58pm On Nov 21, 2016
make him pray for our country na, do miracle make our bad leaders dem run mad....
Re: Sam Zuga "Turns Cold Water To Hot Water" In Ebonyi. People React by fkdmods: 10:59pm On Nov 21, 2016
Young03:
check out the direction of that white handkerchief with him

na juju be that

I don't know which is more ridiculous. The purported miracle or your logic.

1 Like

Re: Sam Zuga "Turns Cold Water To Hot Water" In Ebonyi. People React by tosyne2much(m): 11:02pm On Nov 21, 2016
djlawex02:
Very Simple Miracle, Just Put The Water Under Sun For An Hour And Act Like Say U Dey Pray.
Haba! cheesy
Re: Sam Zuga "Turns Cold Water To Hot Water" In Ebonyi. People React by refreshrate: 11:04pm On Nov 21, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
very irrelevant miracle

Az in...super irrelevant
Re: Sam Zuga "Turns Cold Water To Hot Water" In Ebonyi. People React by jimoholuyemi3(m): 11:04pm On Nov 21, 2016
Pastor Boiling Ring

Re: Sam Zuga "Turns Cold Water To Hot Water" In Ebonyi. People React by Ajusshi: 11:08pm On Nov 21, 2016
kYjelly2:

like undecided

I never want to criticize a real prophet, but nowadays there are so many fakes out there.

You hit the nail on the head! How is hot water relevant?

Jesus turned a small amount of fish and bread into a bounty to feed many - Relevant

Jesus turned water to wine when the wine at a party had finished - Relevant

-----

Pastor/Priest turns bucket of cold water to hot water out in the open

Guy park well, how is this not relevant? Don't you know that in this hard time there are people who has no money to buy kerosene for their stove? These people can atleast use the holy hot water to make small 'holy eba'.
Re: Sam Zuga "Turns Cold Water To Hot Water" In Ebonyi. People React by mneedss(m): 11:13pm On Nov 21, 2016
So what was it used for? Real miracles are positively purposeful...not for show but to bring glory to God
Re: Sam Zuga "Turns Cold Water To Hot Water" In Ebonyi. People React by keandre: 11:16pm On Nov 21, 2016
paulGrundy:
He sprinkled caustic soda into the water. Caustic soda when in contact with water heats up. Its also non-corrosive. The guy is a scam, arrest him.

exactly, NaOH + H2O = Na+ and OH- ions,thats an exothermic reaction(evolves lot of heat) , those gullible faithfuls are deficient in chemistry.
Re: Sam Zuga "Turns Cold Water To Hot Water" In Ebonyi. People React by Bigcake: 11:23pm On Nov 21, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
very irrelevant miracle
Not miracle but rather call it an organised magic.
Re: Sam Zuga "Turns Cold Water To Hot Water" In Ebonyi. People React by Nobody: 11:29pm On Nov 21, 2016
He is pastrick and not pastor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts / Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) / Dubai Yahoo Boy Who Wants To Marry A Prostitute Meets TB Joshua (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.