Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,782 members, 7,915,196 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 06:05 PM

Sam Zuga "Turns Cold Water To Hot Water" In Ebonyi. People React - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sam Zuga "Turns Cold Water To Hot Water" In Ebonyi. People React (70966 Views)

Bishop Sam Zuga Gifts A Lincoln Navigator To Abdullahi Amanabo, Muslim Kogi King / Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p / Bishop Sam Zuga "Removes Black Object From A Lady's Private Part" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sam Zuga "Turns Cold Water To Hot Water" In Ebonyi. People React by nephemmy(m): 11:31pm On Nov 21, 2016
pastor: I said this 1 is strong interpreter: ani eleyi gidi gaan..

end time things loading at ......%
Re: Sam Zuga "Turns Cold Water To Hot Water" In Ebonyi. People React by donphilopus: 11:43pm On Nov 21, 2016
JingoOAU:
The reason I will never leave Anglican Church...

God bless you bro. I'm a communicant in the Anglican Communion. Though they also have their shortcomings.

1 Like

Re: Sam Zuga "Turns Cold Water To Hot Water" In Ebonyi. People React by talktonase(m): 11:45pm On Nov 21, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
very irrelevant miracle
I was thinking he will turn the water into wine. *long hiss*
Re: Sam Zuga "Turns Cold Water To Hot Water" In Ebonyi. People React by Siscooh: 11:49pm On Nov 21, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
very irrelevant miracle
Change is constant, you took the words from my mouth O!
Re: Sam Zuga "Turns Cold Water To Hot Water" In Ebonyi. People React by Schoolguy9(m): 11:50pm On Nov 21, 2016
cheesy.... But I don't see any smoke??

See this
Re: Sam Zuga "Turns Cold Water To Hot Water" In Ebonyi. People React by Nobody: 11:51pm On Nov 21, 2016
In a sane society them for invite am come central bank to touch the vault angry or better still to touch buhari cold heart grin

1 Like

Re: Sam Zuga "Turns Cold Water To Hot Water" In Ebonyi. People React by cuteme88(f): 12:05am On Nov 22, 2016
gringringrin make i bring my cup to make tea. make una hold ooooooon oooooh. clear road!!" I cannot come and die without having tea time with miracle hot water.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sam Zuga "Turns Cold Water To Hot Water" In Ebonyi. People React by Nobody: 12:05am On Nov 22, 2016
Give any tout on the street all expenses paid trip to India for this mission and few days he will come back with even a better magic, that will boil the water.
God still does miracles but not this kind.

1 Like

Re: Sam Zuga "Turns Cold Water To Hot Water" In Ebonyi. People React by Siscooh: 12:18am On Nov 22, 2016
Noneroone:
See his hair sef
Exactly
Re: Sam Zuga "Turns Cold Water To Hot Water" In Ebonyi. People React by Siscooh: 12:20am On Nov 22, 2016
Yeligray:
did jesus turn water to wine?
A need was fulfilled. This one is a spectacle.
Re: Sam Zuga "Turns Cold Water To Hot Water" In Ebonyi. People React by Siscooh: 12:21am On Nov 22, 2016
ugochukwufrenzy:
Im still looking for d relevance of dis miracle......
You are even taking too much time. There isn't any.
Re: Sam Zuga "Turns Cold Water To Hot Water" In Ebonyi. People React by Siscooh: 12:30am On Nov 22, 2016
Maximus85:
There's a difference between miracle and magic. Miracle is for a reason making a sad situation a joyful one. But magic is useless. Just to entertain people with demonic powers. So, your so-called Pastor just performed a magic. Who has benefited from this magic? Jesus changed water to wine at a wedding because they were running out of wine. To save the couple the embarrassing situation... Jesus performed a miracle.
This is straight from scriptures. True
Re: Sam Zuga "Turns Cold Water To Hot Water" In Ebonyi. People React by Siscooh: 12:36am On Nov 22, 2016
chiraqDemon:

Ah u no know price of kerosene is rising
Nepa no give light for elctric kettle or boiling ring
Harmattan is coming so mornings will be cold
So priest demonstrates how he will help so that ppl will bring their water for him to boil
You eh!

1 Like

Re: Sam Zuga "Turns Cold Water To Hot Water" In Ebonyi. People React by Siscooh: 12:38am On Nov 22, 2016
jinxet2000:
So, a pastor gathered the crown just to show them miracle like that? Kai! My God is not a small boy to use to meme. This is magic, in my own scope of knowledge. Except that there was a need.
In Rivers State, there is small problem, OPM is posting billboards that church schools should be free, some people say the guilty ones are destroying the billboards. OPM members are in support of the billboard message and they are angry with the billboard destroyers. Please, if you know your friends in OPM, kindly tell them to mind their business and not mistakenly encroach into God's affair. Because it seems it is turning into small religious online war.
What is OPM!
Re: Sam Zuga "Turns Cold Water To Hot Water" In Ebonyi. People React by Luckymay(f): 12:41am On Nov 22, 2016
davtosh:
Pure Magic.

He should come and tell me where in the Bible such was done without a reason. You don't demonstrate power of God without a purpose.

Christ turned water into wine because there was need for more wine at a marriage ceremony. He fed 5,000 with Five loafs and two fishes because the people were hungry in the wilderness where they couldnt get food. He didn't just call his disciples and say go and bring water I want to show you how powerful I am
No.
This one is magic
Maybe he wanted to bathe them with hot water to wash their sins and misfortunes away. You knw we are in harmatan season.cant have them feeling cold. (I just gave you the purpose of the miracle) Lmao.

1 Like

Re: Sam Zuga "Turns Cold Water To Hot Water" In Ebonyi. People React by mukhcech(m): 1:01am On Nov 22, 2016
candidbabe:
No impossibility with GOD
Magicians know this as fact too.
Re: Sam Zuga "Turns Cold Water To Hot Water" In Ebonyi. People React by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 1:25am On Nov 22, 2016
What shit is he doing? I'm not that Christian enough sir!
Re: Sam Zuga "Turns Cold Water To Hot Water" In Ebonyi. People React by sweetilicious(f): 1:46am On Nov 22, 2016
dainformant:
at least he knows he cant predict elections, na this one him pass. water boiler
pls stop. I can't laugh again lol
Re: Sam Zuga "Turns Cold Water To Hot Water" In Ebonyi. People React by AleAirHub(m): 2:15am On Nov 22, 2016
I will comment later undecided
Re: Sam Zuga "Turns Cold Water To Hot Water" In Ebonyi. People React by totorimi: 2:18am On Nov 22, 2016
They have come again....
Re: Sam Zuga "Turns Cold Water To Hot Water" In Ebonyi. People React by IYANGBALI: 2:28am On Nov 22, 2016
Una put water for sun how the water no go hot?

make the pastor come help me turn lala to rat for six months for all the ban ban wey him dey always ban me for here

Ajepako abeg borrow me 1 cucumber make I use,I doesn't have money to buy as the thing is now too expenses in the market
Re: Sam Zuga "Turns Cold Water To Hot Water" In Ebonyi. People React by QuietHammer(m): 2:28am On Nov 22, 2016
Arvinkris:
My people perish for lack of knowledge
In this case, knowledge of what?
Re: Sam Zuga "Turns Cold Water To Hot Water" In Ebonyi. People React by QuietHammer(m): 2:30am On Nov 22, 2016
INCREDIBLEGUY:
if you guys thinks that it is easy to do miracle why dont you do yours lets see.. Rather than critisizing pastors and so called men of god as u claimed.... If anybody should critisize this man..... Walahi i will send forth brimestone.. On top dat person....... No matter were you are......#one love
Your moniker shouldn't be incredible guy. This is stupid
Re: Sam Zuga "Turns Cold Water To Hot Water" In Ebonyi. People React by Menzy86(m): 3:05am On Nov 22, 2016
JingoOAU:
The reason I will never leave Anglican Church...
yea and if I hav to leave d catholic church, I might just port to Bhuddism!
Re: Sam Zuga "Turns Cold Water To Hot Water" In Ebonyi. People React by azezola(m): 3:24am On Nov 22, 2016
Dom Africans
Re: Sam Zuga "Turns Cold Water To Hot Water" In Ebonyi. People React by Psalmwhyte(m): 3:47am On Nov 22, 2016
Ndi dibia anya nzu yizi uwe ndi ukochukwu na agbazi afe. Umunnam biko lezienu anya...ooo
Re: Sam Zuga "Turns Cold Water To Hot Water" In Ebonyi. People React by dingbang(m): 3:58am On Nov 22, 2016
Supposing Jesus turned water into wine in our generation grin

Sahara Reporters will say na signs of endtime.
Re: Sam Zuga "Turns Cold Water To Hot Water" In Ebonyi. People React by Nobody: 3:59am On Nov 22, 2016
Cheap magic tricks to keep the gullible flock entertained grin
Re: Sam Zuga "Turns Cold Water To Hot Water" In Ebonyi. People React by oladelearemu: 4:31am On Nov 22, 2016
Magician Pastor labelling magic as miracle...God is watching o. Don't be fooled pls, they uses indian talisman to perform such and many more.

1 Like

Re: Sam Zuga "Turns Cold Water To Hot Water" In Ebonyi. People React by Lenny5k: 4:55am On Nov 22, 2016
Whatever he did is called MAGIC! and not MIRACLE! Nigerians must stop embarrassing us to the Rest of the world. This thing is getting out of hand. MIRACLE is an act of God for a Specific purpose... So what do you Think HOT WATER for? I mean can't you boil your own water? Yes people perform MAGIC everyday across the world.... MAGIC that are a million times more spectacular, and they will never call it MIRACLE... But in Nigeria somebody makes Water HOT and its called MIRACLE that would even make the News... When did we become so STUPID and JOBLESS? I cant believe grown ups would even sit down to watch a Man make water HOT! Even for 100euros you cant make me sit and watch that cos its so childish and Cheap ... Real Magician/Illusionist Walks through WALLS, Make Airplanes Disappear, Walk on Water... Now that is something spectacular worth spending your time watching. Abeg make una stop this child's play Please
Re: Sam Zuga "Turns Cold Water To Hot Water" In Ebonyi. People React by Nobody: 5:03am On Nov 22, 2016
less of a miracle more of a magic trick

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

RCCG Suspends Pastor Over Pasuma’s Invitation / Dubai Yahoo Boy Who Wants To Marry A Prostitute Meets TB Joshua (Video) / Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.