Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,810 members, 7,889,637 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:12 PM

Study Abroad Or Unilag Diploma, Please Advice - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Study Abroad Or Unilag Diploma, Please Advice (1048 Views)

What's your Most Memorable Experience While Abroad Or Travelling Abroad? / Study Abroad Or Unilag Diploma, Please Advice / Free Seminars: Get Paid($28k) To Travel Abroad Or School Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Study Abroad Or Unilag Diploma, Please Advice by sunboy(m): 12:35pm On Nov 06, 2009
Peeps in the house please advice me. Should i start processing free tution schools abroad or i just go for unilag diploma that assure admission into 200l but cost 350k. I have no sponcorer, if i travel i have to work and study, but here in lagos i can still maintain as usual. Peeps please advice me where to put the money, either wait for unilag diploma or travel abroad to study n hustle,
Re: Study Abroad Or Unilag Diploma, Please Advice by justwise(m): 12:40pm On Nov 06, 2009
sunboy:

Peeps in the house please advice me. Should i start processing free tution schools abroad or i just go for unilag diploma that assure admission into 200l but cost 350k. I have no sponcorer, if i travel i have to work and study, but here in lagos i can still maintain as usual. Peeps please advice me where to put the money, either wait for unilag diploma or travel abroad to study n hustle,

Going abroad is good BUT tution free schools are not really free. The cost of accommodation in a place to sweden is much higher than many cities in the UK, u may not see a job that can keep u going as a full time student without a sponsor.

Staying home is good idea as well if things runs smoothly without strick this and that.

B4 u make ur mind abt going abroad pls do ur research abt the cost of living there and the chances of getting part time job as a foreign student.
Re: Study Abroad Or Unilag Diploma, Please Advice by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 19, 2010
dont let them fake you brother.except you r a street boy.u can go anywhere and husle,but if u r a normal person,aberg stay 9ja ooh.
Re: Study Abroad Or Unilag Diploma, Please Advice by DisGuy: 3:34pm On Aug 19, 2010
processing your tuition free visa will be a lot of hassle you have to run around looking for someone to lend you money to meet up with the cash requirement and then ticket to the country

You should consider the cost of living for the duration of your course, the chances of getting a job that will sustain you for this duration is very little without affecting your studies, you should also consider the increasing competition for jobs from immigrants and students already living in these countries

Chances are you will have to resort to illegal activities if you don't meet up with the cost of living
and the probability of you being caught,disgraced and deported is extremely high

BUT if you have your parent that can send you upto 4800 every month, then you are good to go

(1) (Reply)

Help: What Does The Law Say About Adultery In The U.k? / I Need Spain Visa / Parachute Not Deployed In Ill-fated Dana Aircraft - Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.