Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,484 members, 7,885,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 10:27 PM

The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander (6055 Views)

Have You Ever Had A Dream That Feels Too Real? My Experience!!! / Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe / Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Masonic(m): 6:16pm On Nov 24, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Jude !! You know the 'K' right?

Remember?

You uploaded her photos here yourself! cheesy grin

sad
Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 24, 2016
meaningless
Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Enybliss(f): 6:18pm On Nov 24, 2016
judeefcc:
Before i decided to run for mr nairaland and change my behaviour , i used to be very troublesome , i have fought with everybody ,made my brother emperorlee use his main to fight me cheesy i was real i didnt shy away from a fight and as i look for trouble reach , i have many friends offline that have come to understand me that its all drama, i met som1 i no go mention name, but upon say i dey post pictures with girls and my queen, she was always liking and sharing took her to pet section and collected her number , i told her that i will do this post b4 i even started writing, we have been dating for 2weeks now , i see her comments and ignore cry she stopped sharing mine to hide our mata but even as we no know wetin we dey do now, the relationship is sweet , so my brothers and sisters be yourself dont pretend , nothing is sweeter than som1 liking you for you
[size=20pt] #mnga [/size]
cry

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by RoyalBlak007: 6:19pm On Nov 24, 2016
undecided

1 Like

Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 24, 2016
Benita27:
You're joining the wrong dots. grin cheesy grin

It must be someone else and indeed he mentioned me on pet section.
hehehehe cheesy

Jude isn't that bad undecided ... You will just have your private chats and photos here. cheesy

Mr Nairaland my left yansh undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 24, 2016
Captainbells:

It's not hard, just ignore each other.
Ignore even when she mentions you

Cause when you two breakup, trust peeps to come up with all sorts grin
we wont, we both know were we are
Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 24, 2016
Diddyydiva:
hehehehe cheesy

Jude isn't that bad undecided ... You will just have your private chats and photos here. cheesy

you go tire
Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Enybliss(f): 6:21pm On Nov 24, 2016
Diddyydiva:
hehehehe cheesy

grin
Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Enybliss(f): 6:22pm On Nov 24, 2016
judeefcc:
you go tire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 24, 2016
Masonic:

sad
cheesy cheesy grin

I no do anything nah cry
Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 24, 2016
Masonic:

LOL! You don mad finish grin

Dem no dey do that one inside cell na, na for prison dem dey burst yansh. In any case, insurance covered me, so they couldn't even as little as beat me.
cheesy which kind gist we dey gist so cheesy
Diddyydiva:
hehehehe cheesy

Jude isn't that bad undecided ...You will just have your private chats and photos here. cheesy

@ the embolden, the so called romanceland girl just took a risk not worth taking for Jude's dickson. cheesy grin cheesy
Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 24, 2016
judeefcc:
you go tire

Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 24, 2016
Enybliss:
grin
I only said the obvious truth sad

Buhahahaha grin cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Enybliss(f): 6:25pm On Nov 24, 2016
Benita27:
@ the embolden, the so called romanceland girl just took a risk not worth taking for Jude's dickson. cheesy grin cheesy
so you actually believed the story, that one sane girl actually saw jude and all his low self esteemed girlfriend thread and still went ahead to give him her number, its all make believe don't mind him

1 Like

Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Masonic(m): 6:25pm On Nov 24, 2016
Diddyydiva:
cheesy cheesy grin

I no do anything nah cry

Alright then.
Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 24, 2016
[size=20pt] i no be the only guy for this section ooooo, make una swerve biko[/size]
Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Masonic(m): 6:27pm On Nov 24, 2016
judeefcc:
cheesy which kind gist we dey gist so cheesy

I dey give you OT, as sanko-tested wey I be grin
Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Enybliss(f): 6:27pm On Nov 24, 2016
judeefcc:
[size=20pt] i no be the only guy for this section ooooo, make una swerve biko[/size]
jesus wept, and i wept too cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by CentaurXX: 6:27pm On Nov 24, 2016
Lol. Its soo obvious tho'
Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by TrapHedges(m): 6:28pm On Nov 24, 2016
Diddyydiva:
hehehehe cheesy

Am sweating grin grin grin grin
Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 24, 2016
Benita27:
only a tiny girl who is 23 will do that ......

grin
Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 24, 2016
Masonic:

I dey give you OT, as sanko-tested wey I be grin
cheesy wetin you cook? Hunger dey do me grin that your potty rice still remain cheesy cheesy
Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 24, 2016
Enybliss:
so you actually believed the story, that one sane girl actually saw jude and all his low self esteemed girlfriend thread and still went ahead to give him her number, its all make believe don't mind him
It's possible babe, or Jude is just seeking for attention. grin
Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 24, 2016
Diddyydiva:

grin
stop to dey spread lies , if na you dem dey lie ontop you go like am?
Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 24, 2016
Diddyydiva:

grin
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

There's a newbie he's in love with but can't mention her moniker. grin
Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Masonic(m): 6:34pm On Nov 24, 2016
judeefcc:
cheesy wetin you cook? Hunger dey do me grin that your potty rice still remain cheesy cheesy

I sure say I sabi cook pass you seff. Na plantain I wan fry. No time to start cooking tonight and I ain't so hungry.

Wetin u go chow?
Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Enybliss(f): 6:34pm On Nov 24, 2016
Benita27:
It's possible babe, or Jude is just seeking for attention. grin
the former is very impossible with0.001 probability of happening, the later is the only possibility here, no girl i repeat, no girl will watch what jude does here, which includes posting private chats of his fictional airhead girlfriends and go ahead to give him her number, he's just bored and wanted to create a thread for self gratification as thats the only thing that add color to his pathetic life

1 Like

Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 24, 2016
judeefcc:
stop to dey spread lies , if na you dem dey lie ontop you go like am?

Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Raphafire101: 6:37pm On Nov 24, 2016
I don see things finish for ur self here...so if una mess up...bashing will come like whirlwind....
Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 24, 2016
Benita27:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

There's a newbie he's in love with but can't mention her moniker. grin
Jude is a basket that can't hold secrets....

We will find out sooncheesy

1 Like

Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 24, 2016
Masonic:

I sure say I sabi cook pass you seff. Na plantain I wan fry. No time to start cooking tonight and I ain't so hungry.

Wetin u go chow?
i neva know yet, make i smoke finish , you know say weed sabi give person direction cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies And Gents,how Did You Loose Your Virginity / Nollywood Actor, Jide Kosoko Caught Touching An Actress Breast During Movie Set / Valentine Thread: Upload Picture Of Your Partner/yourselves As A Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.