Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,485 members, 7,885,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 10:30 PM

The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander (6056 Views)

Have You Ever Had A Dream That Feels Too Real? My Experience!!! / Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe / Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Raphafire101: 6:38pm On Nov 24, 2016
Enybliss:
the former is very impossible with0.001 probability of happening, the later is the only possibility here, no girl i repeat, no girl will watch what jude does here, which includes posting private chats of his fictional airhead girlfriends and go ahead to give him her number, he's just bored and wanted to create a thread for self gratification as thats the only thing that add color to his pathetic life
From the way u talk,its as if u have met this dude one on one before..

4 Likes

Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 24, 2016
TrapHedges:

Am sweating grin grin grin grin
Go bath grin
Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by TrapHedges(m): 6:40pm On Nov 24, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Go bath grin

grin grin
Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by TrapHedges(m): 6:40pm On Nov 24, 2016
Me: damn jude's keeping it a secret

Inner me: no that's not jude

Me: it's jude

Inner me: I see, don't worry he will let it out soon

Me: you're smart

7 Likes

Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Enybliss(f): 6:40pm On Nov 24, 2016
judeefcc:
i neva know yet, make i smoke finish , you know say weed sabi give person direction cheesy
i envy your very interesting life cry i know you will only understand it the literal way, so heres a clue: its sarcasm

Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 24, 2016
Enybliss:
the former is very impossible with0.001 probability of happening, the later is the only possibility here, no girl i repeat, no girl will watch what jude does here, which includes posting private chats of his fictional airhead girlfriends and go ahead to give him her number, he's just bored and wanted to create a thread for self gratification as thats the only thing that add color to his pathetic life
Well!, lets watch and see how things unfold.
Diddyydiva:
Jude is a basket that can't hold secrets....
We will find out sooncheesy
Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Enybliss(f): 6:42pm On Nov 24, 2016
Raphafire101:

From the way u talk,its as if u have met this dude one on one before..

Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 24, 2016
Benita27:
@ the embolden, the so called romanceland girl just took a risk not worth taking for Jude's dickson. cheesy grin cheesy
which kind talk be this, cant you be supportive angry

1 Like

Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Enybliss(f): 6:43pm On Nov 24, 2016
Benita27:
Well!, lets watch and see how things unfold.
when he comes with another drama right?
Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Raphafire101: 6:43pm On Nov 24, 2016
Enybliss:
Really? Try something new, I'm too used to this...

1 Like

Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Enybliss(f): 6:44pm On Nov 24, 2016
Raphafire101:

5 Likes

Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 24, 2016
makydebbie:
grin..

"Before i decided to run for Mr nairaland"
you no dey hear word angry
Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by iykekelvins(m): 6:45pm On Nov 24, 2016
Lol! grin
Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 24, 2016
Raphafire101:

no reason that girl na ugly girl , she just dey troll

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Raphafire101: 6:46pm On Nov 24, 2016
[quote author=Enybliss post=51338184][/quote]
Waoooo...I'm impressed....clap for ur self....and by the way what does that "K" represent
Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 24, 2016
judeefcc:
which kind talk be this, cant you be supportive angry
I never knew you needed support from me to bleep a romanceland girl?. cheesy grin

Enjoy!.
Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Enybliss(f): 6:49pm On Nov 24, 2016
Raphafire101:

Waoooo...I'm impressed....clap for ur self....and by the way what does that "K" represent
it represents [size=38pt]k[/size]

Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Enybliss(f): 6:50pm On Nov 24, 2016
judeefcc:
shiny right? grin

Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Masonic(m): 6:50pm On Nov 24, 2016
judeefcc:
i neva know yet, make i smoke finish , you know say weed sabi give person direction cheesy

Let the spirit lead you then. I'm outta here, bruh.
Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 24, 2016
judeefcc:

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 24, 2016
Benita27:
I never knew you needed support from me to bleep a romanceland girl?. cheesy grin

Enjoy!.

why are you wicked like this grin cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by mrblessed(m): 6:56pm On Nov 24, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Hehehehehehehe cheesy cheesy

What's the moral of this thread btw undecided
Jealousy is a vice. You should be happy for the little young man who has announced his new catch to nairalanders.

1 Like

Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 24, 2016
NP - Insane.. by Eminem
ah was born with a dìck in ma brain cool
Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 24, 2016
mrblessed:
Jealousy is a vice. You should be happy for the little young man who has announced his new catch to nairalanders.
poke nosing is a vice... You should have asked why everybody is mocking the op...

1 Like

Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Raphafire101: 7:00pm On Nov 24, 2016
Enybliss:
it represents [size=38pt]k[/size]
Eiya, take heart....i understand...
Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by mrblessed(m): 7:03pm On Nov 24, 2016
Little young man, the post is incomplete - that is if you excuse the grammatical and mechanical bloopers - without the mention of the lady's name. This new catch that is nestling in your lair. How can guys learn to be 'themselves', when you are not 'yourself'?

1 Like

Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Enybliss(f): 7:06pm On Nov 24, 2016
Raphafire101:

Eiya, take heart....i understand...

1 Like

Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Enybliss(f): 7:07pm On Nov 24, 2016
Diddyydiva:
poke nosing is a vice... You should have asked why everybody is mocking the op...
you should have given him the k naw
Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by mrblessed(m): 7:07pm On Nov 24, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Oops! She couldn't read between the lines. Apologies. Even when I deliberately used the phrase 'new catch' to depict my put-down. Perhaps the word sarcasm is apparently novel to her.
Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 24, 2016
Benita27:

Enjoy!.

not support like that , support by not being insultive
Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 24, 2016
Little young man.....

Chai

Na Jude Una downgrade like this ....

Your future Mr Nairaland cheesy grin
Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 24, 2016
mrblessed:
Oops! She couldn't read between the lines. Apologies. Even when I deliberately used the phrase 'new catch' to depict my put-down. Perhaps the word sarcasm is apparently novel to her.
with what you type up there you are not different from op !!!

You are even gallivanting in blunders cheesy

Using perhaps and apparently together in a sentence is a big blunder!!

Quit being silly while trying to act smart undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

[video]nigerian Lady And Her Boyfriend Seen Having Sex Inside The Swimming Pool / .. / Ladies: Can U Marry A Guy With Only One Testicle?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.