Stats: 3,172,482 members, 7,885,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 10:19 PM

The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander (6052 Views)

Have You Ever Had A Dream That Feels Too Real? My Experience!!! / Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe / Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists (2) (3) (4)

Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 24, 2016
Diddyydiva:

Your future Mr Nairaland cheesy grin
[size=20pt] #Mnga [/size]
Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by collinometricx: 7:16pm On Nov 24, 2016
I dn't understand this ur Ks
Enybliss:
Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 24, 2016
judeefcc:

if only there are no intelligent people on this forum will you win that contest cheesy cheesy

Lord of dumb threads in romanceland. cheesy

Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 24, 2016
Diddyydiva:
if only there are no intelligent people on this forum will you win that contest cheesy cheesy

Lord of dumb threads in romanceland. cheesy
you go tire cheesy benita27 done craze like you before, she tire , soon kiss
Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Enybliss(f): 7:20pm On Nov 24, 2016
Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 24, 2016
judeefcc:
not support like that , support by not being insultive
But i haven't abused you na.
Ok!, i'm sorry! if you found my response abusive.
Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 24, 2016
Benita27:
But i haven't abused you na.
Ok!, i'm sorry! if you found my response abusive.
grin i hear
Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 24, 2016
judeefcc:
you go tire cheesy benita.27 done craze like you before, she tire , soon kiss
You're now being abusive Jude.
Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 24, 2016
judeefcc:
you go tire cheesy done craze like you before, she tire , soon kiss
See as your mouth odour break my phonecry

Never in your life blow me a kiss again undecided

Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 24, 2016
Benita27:
You're now being abusive Jude.
i no mean craze , i mean always looking for my trouble
Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 24, 2016
judeefcc:
grin i hear

Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 24, 2016
Diddyydiva:
See as your mouth odour break my phonecry

Never in your life blow me a kiss again undecided
i hear cheesy cheesy
Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by QuietHammer(m): 7:25pm On Nov 24, 2016
judeefcc:

That ugly girl has quoted you about five times yet you keep ignoring her. grin Baba give her the attention she craves now
Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 24, 2016
judeefcc:

Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 24, 2016
judeefcc:
i hear cheesy cheesy

Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 24, 2016
QuietHammer:

That ugly girl has quoted you about five times yet you keep ignoring her. grin Baba give her the attention she craves now
you notice , i dey fear her face

Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 24, 2016
judeefcc:
If not that have repented, i was suppose to diss you heavily on this thread, because you're the cyndy girl's accomplice until you both turned on each other.
Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 24, 2016
[quote author=Diddyydiva post=51339078][/quote] no be me they pay for your 10mb sub , you go tire
Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 24, 2016
judeefcc:
no be me they pay for your 10mb sub , you go tire

Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 24, 2016
judeefcc:
you notice , i dey fear her face

Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 24, 2016
Benita27:
If not that have repented, i was suppose to diss you heavily on this thread, because you're the cyndy girl's accomplish until you both turned on each other.
accomplice
Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 24, 2016
judeefcc:
accomplice

Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 24, 2016
[quote author=Diddyydiva post=51339340][/quote] wetin you want?
Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by collinometricx: 7:38pm On Nov 24, 2016
Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 24, 2016
judeefcc:
wetin you want?
ahahahahah cheesy grin grin

O ti Su...
Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 24, 2016
judeefcc:
accomplice
Yeah!.
Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 24, 2016
Jude right now cheesy grin

Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 24, 2016
pweetixandy:
even in my fantasies, Dwayne "the rock" johnson is my boyfriend. so its okay to fantasize
that lad is too damn big....why dont you pick on a lad your size? smiley
Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 24, 2016
cheesy grin

Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by mrblessed(m): 7:44pm On Nov 24, 2016
Diddyydiva:
with what you type up there you are not different from op !!!

You are even gallivanting in blunders cheesy

Using perhaps and apparently together in a sentence is a big blunder!!

Quit being silly while trying to act smart undecided
Hahahaha. I am not acting smart as you erroneously claimed. Interestingly, you used 'gallivanting in error' to underscore just one solecism. And, of course, it didn't make up for your dismal understanding of sarcasm.
Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Enybliss(f): 7:45pm On Nov 24, 2016
collinometricx:
I think i should b callinq u mhiz ks
accepted
Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 24, 2016
Wicked momma. grin cheesy

Had Sex In A Public Place? Where? / Naked Bikers In Europe (pic & Vid) / How To Tell My Co-Worker That I Love Her?