Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,465 members, 7,891,933 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:50 PM

Help!should I Allow My Gf's Ex To Be Calling Her Everyday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!should I Allow My Gf's Ex To Be Calling Her Everyday (1160 Views)

Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? / Opinion: If You Really Want Your Ex To Know You've Moved On, Stop Doing This! / Help! I Am 50, She Is 19 And She Want Me To Fvck Her Everyday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!should I Allow My Gf's Ex To Be Calling Her Everyday by Feezdculestboy(m): 9:31pm On Nov 29, 2016
Help.My girlfriend ex is calling her everyday.When I asked my gf to stop it,she told me that the guy said "he always feels happy whenever she calls her nd heard her voice.WHAT SHOULD I DO?
Re: Help!should I Allow My Gf's Ex To Be Calling Her Everyday by omega25red(m): 9:36pm On Nov 29, 2016
that woman is just a friend of yours who happens to be a girl grin grin grin

Feezdculestboy:
Help.My girlfriend ex is calling her everyday.When I asked my gf to stop it,she told me that the guy said "he always feels happy whenever she calls her nd heard her voice.WHAT SHOULD I DO?

4 Likes

Re: Help!should I Allow My Gf's Ex To Be Calling Her Everyday by OhMyG0d: 9:36pm On Nov 29, 2016
Effect of taking Expired Paracetamol.
Re: Help!should I Allow My Gf's Ex To Be Calling Her Everyday by gabinogem(m): 9:36pm On Nov 29, 2016
These days people don't know the meaning of ex anymore

1 Like

Re: Help!should I Allow My Gf's Ex To Be Calling Her Everyday by kinggogo: 9:37pm On Nov 29, 2016
Nothing undecided grin undecided
Re: Help!should I Allow My Gf's Ex To Be Calling Her Everyday by OhMyG0d: 9:38pm On Nov 29, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Help!should I Allow My Gf's Ex To Be Calling Her Everyday by DanPel(m): 9:42pm On Nov 29, 2016
funny post. bt if true i will say NO! are dey deacon and deaconess in the same church? why the calling? lol.
Re: Help!should I Allow My Gf's Ex To Be Calling Her Everyday by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 29, 2016
Just a mere friend
Re: Help!should I Allow My Gf's Ex To Be Calling Her Everyday by Flexherbal(m): 9:52pm On Nov 29, 2016
Feezdculestboy:
If they feel happy with each other, why are the EX?
Re: Help!should I Allow My Gf's Ex To Be Calling Her Everyday by amerimex(m): 10:14pm On Nov 29, 2016
You are the ex bro, just incase you are not aware

2 Likes

Re: Help!should I Allow My Gf's Ex To Be Calling Her Everyday by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 29, 2016
Ask one of your female family members to call you everyday... for effect walk out of the room when they call you.

2 Likes

Re: Help!should I Allow My Gf's Ex To Be Calling Her Everyday by Handsomecutepie: 11:26pm On Nov 29, 2016
Waoh! You r the most dullest Nigerian on Earth at this moment. Why?

You are being played bro, wake up.
Re: Help!should I Allow My Gf's Ex To Be Calling Her Everyday by Tynasparks(f): 11:33pm On Nov 29, 2016
Raine80:
Ask one of your female family members to call you everyday... for effect walk out of the room when they call you.
thumbs up
Re: Help!should I Allow My Gf's Ex To Be Calling Her Everyday by Nobody: 11:37pm On Nov 29, 2016
amerimex:
You are the ex bro, just incase you are not aware
Lmao
Re: Help!should I Allow My Gf's Ex To Be Calling Her Everyday by Originalsly: 11:44pm On Nov 29, 2016
Why should you stop her from chatting with the Ex tra guy? Love it or leave it.

1 Like

Re: Help!should I Allow My Gf's Ex To Be Calling Her Everyday by kullozone(m): 11:52pm On Nov 29, 2016
Oga don't bother yourself jare.
Just nyash your goodbye nyashing! That's if she dey even let you sef.
Re: Help!should I Allow My Gf's Ex To Be Calling Her Everyday by Nobody: 11:53pm On Nov 29, 2016
Op = Assistant boyfriendgrin
Re: Help!should I Allow My Gf's Ex To Be Calling Her Everyday by mzhorlah(f): 12:45am On Nov 30, 2016
Dont give room for that.By allowing that, emotions might set in
Re: Help!should I Allow My Gf's Ex To Be Calling Her Everyday by fagbohun4j(m): 10:37am On Nov 30, 2016
Things are happening behind your back. Open ya eyes!
Re: Help!should I Allow My Gf's Ex To Be Calling Her Everyday by firstking01(m): 11:42am On Nov 30, 2016
Re: Help!should I Allow My Gf's Ex To Be Calling Her Everyday by YUNGLURD(m): 11:56am On Nov 30, 2016
son! u just fallin our (guys) hands....re u a toddler? even some toddlers knw its wrong.....infact u need to be whipped thoroughly with d holy cain
Re: Help!should I Allow My Gf's Ex To Be Calling Her Everyday by AlhajiSpray(m): 12:40pm On Nov 30, 2016
O.p.....abeg just receive sense briefly!

Re: Help!should I Allow My Gf's Ex To Be Calling Her Everyday by vchykp(m): 1:41pm On Nov 30, 2016
Feezdculestboy:

so she is out to make another guy happy at the expense of our relationship? she is not even supposed to have the ex's number, since he is gone he is gone for good, he should look for someone else to make him happy and not my girl, if you comfront her someother time and she insists, then she is not ready for you, she will definitely open her leg for him one day too, just to make him happy...

iranu undecided undecided undecided undecided

##rubbishMEHN##
Re: Help!should I Allow My Gf's Ex To Be Calling Her Everyday by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 30, 2016
Let them be smiley

There's no harm done! its just a call undecided
Feezdculestboy:

(1) (Reply)

23 Male Sexual Assault Survivors Share Their Stories (photos) / God Is Against Oral And Anal Sex” Nigerian Lady Says. / 7 Simple Ways To Meet A Girl In Public And Win Her Heart.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.