Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,880 members, 7,889,929 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:07 AM

Giving Birth Versus Having An Abortion - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Giving Birth Versus Having An Abortion (709 Views)

I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ / His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! / Husband, Wife In Shock After Giving Birth To Dwarf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Giving Birth Versus Having An Abortion by dolatiwa: 4:33pm On Nov 09, 2009
"Women with a known history of abortion experience higher rates of mental health problems of various forms when compared to women without a known abortion history".-report of the south Dakota Force to study Abortion.-2005
Re: Giving Birth Versus Having An Abortion by ifytess(m): 4:54pm On Nov 09, 2009
and what has it to do with male concentration tongue
Re: Giving Birth Versus Having An Abortion by agathamari(f): 6:20pm On Nov 09, 2009
have the baby and if you dont want it give it up for adoption dont kill the innocent child
Re: Giving Birth Versus Having An Abortion by Leilah(f): 7:58pm On Nov 09, 2009
I know a lot of people who had abortions most of them never needed any mental assistance and still don't but there is one or two that can't handle it.  I thought about having an abortion and even booked it. I never showed up. My daugther is fournow. In saying that I went through hell on earth b'cos my husband at the time, left me for another woman when I was pregnant and it was too far. Life goes on but motherhood aint easy either. The woman will always be left with the burden.
Re: Giving Birth Versus Having An Abortion by xxcarolxx(f): 8:18pm On Nov 09, 2009
I myself could never have an abortion. Leliah i think you phrased your last sentance wrong, your making your child sound like they are a burden.
Re: Giving Birth Versus Having An Abortion by Fhemmmy: 8:52pm On Nov 09, 2009
Interesting
Re: Giving Birth Versus Having An Abortion by bawomolo(m): 2:58am On Nov 10, 2009
agathamari:

have the baby and if you dont want it give it up for adoption dont kill the innocent child

does this include cases of rape and incest? what if the woman's health is at risk?
Re: Giving Birth Versus Having An Abortion by Radiant(f): 4:04am On Nov 10, 2009
bawomolo:

does this include cases of rape and incest? what if the woman's health is at risk?

Theses are exceptions na. Must every thing be explained like we're babies! embarassed
Re: Giving Birth Versus Having An Abortion by blackspade(m): 10:51pm On Nov 10, 2009
Abortion is an abomination. Unless there has been a rape committed, not one innocent baby should have to pay the price for the mistakes of their parents. If you don't want the baby, give it up for adoption.

[size=16pt]ADOPTION NOT ABORTION![/size]
Re: Giving Birth Versus Having An Abortion by donjon: 1:03am On Nov 11, 2009
Thank GOD am not a woman!
Too much stress & decisions to make!

(1) (Reply)

How Many Engagment Rings? / Women Only / Let's Celebrate Our Women,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.