Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,801 members, 7,893,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 02:31 AM

Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? - Literature (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? (95893 Views)

Which Book Are You Currently Reading? Share Some Thoughts! / Novels Are Time Sucking, Time Wasting Cooked Up Stories? / Which Books Are You Currently Reading? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by tRoOE(f): 3:29am On Jul 22, 2008

Live and Learn - Niobia Bryant
It's more like a street book, like sex, drug e.t.c
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Gamine(f): 11:51am On Jul 25, 2008
Dont make me think by Steve Krug smiley
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Ezekl: 5:38pm On Jul 25, 2008
motivational books ( Rich Dad Poor Dad) by Robert Kiyosaki
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by iice(f): 10:33am On Jul 29, 2008
The Parcifal Mosaic - R.Ludlum
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Nize(f): 3:52am On Jul 30, 2008
MELODY by VIRGINIA ANDREWS
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 30, 2008
The Perfect witness by Steve Martini and the society by Micheal Palmer.
the two were both dissapointing
Steve Martini's book was boring and Palmer's book was not so climatic,the usual hero saves the day and gets the girl stuff.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Gonorrhea(m): 10:38am On Jul 30, 2008
BARACK OBAMA-AUDACITY OF HOPE

JEFFREY DEAVER-MORE TWISTED
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Moyola(f): 3:35pm On Jul 30, 2008
Her Little Black Book -----> Brenda Jackson
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by penwizard(m): 5:29pm On Jul 30, 2008
I'm currently reading the 360 degree leader by John Maxwell. This is the second time I am reading it. It's a must for corporate workers!
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by SamMilla1(m): 9:00pm On Aug 01, 2008
john grisham-the appeal
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by FemiJohn1(m): 3:38am On Aug 02, 2008
Hi seun, I tell it is a stock investment book. As an Entrepreneur and biz analyst, i need to study the changing trend in the biz world today especially Nigeria. We are in this bearish mess together and we need to understand the seasons. What going on in NSE market need to be studied and compared with the developed world for adequate positioning. You know i need money and the investment i made for people is going down in my face and i have to be smart about the whole stuff. Guys, analysis are failing by the week and stock brokers will soon resort to prayer warriors but i just need to be a better money prophet.

Femijohn
riversideresource@myway.com
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by FemiJohn1(m): 12:35pm On Aug 03, 2008
Hi Gonoreah, this your name is dreadful oooooo, anyway what is the fascinating points in the Ordacity of Hope by Obama

Femijohn
riversideresource@myway.com
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Wususong(m): 7:53pm On Aug 03, 2008
A life changing ebooks. Books that will change your financial status and not to beg any longer in life, books that will change your entire life, if you wants to know more of this books, paraventure you need this kind of life changing ebooks you can email me on wususong@gmail.com or call me on 08035916293 for more details
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 04, 2008
Just finished reading Donald Trump the Art of the Deal,
The basic lessons in life to succeeding
1.Think Big
2.Focus(even if it means developing a neurosis)
3Positive and negative thinking is good as Neg thinking prepares u for he worst.
4.Be flexible(embrace change)
5.Use your leverage
6.Enhance your location
7.Get the word out
8.Fight Back(no slacking)
9.Trust your instincts.
10.Never be afraid
11.Have Fun

1 Like

Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Wususong(m): 7:05pm On Aug 04, 2008
ALL THESE BOOK YOU LISTED ARE BOOKS THAT CHANGES ONES LIFE, BUT HAVE YOU READ WHAT THEY DID NOT TAECH IN LAGOS BUSINESS SCHOOLS? BY Dr. Sunny Ojeagbase-Obasu, Gary Lockwood (BusinessSuccess Books), How to own your money ezine, that produces life time profit even if you don't work any longer for the rest of your life by Allen, How to create sizzling hot money-making information product in less than 60 minutes by Jeff Gardner, 900 Numbers of how to make money with it while you go sleep by Paul Hickney, and many more ebooks that will change your life for better. if you need more information on the above information contact me on 08035916293 or email on wususong@gmail.com for details Thanks
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by dupsyrose: 10:04am On Aug 05, 2008
presently am reading DOOMSDAY CONSPIRACY by Sidey Sheldon and have just finished FAMILY by Mario Puzo. : cheesy cheesy
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by nila07: 9:01pm On Aug 12, 2008
im currently reading Tom cruise an unauthorized biography by andrew Morton.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by route66(m): 9:49pm On Aug 14, 2008
Satanic Verses by Salman Rushdie.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by cbase: 8:44am On Aug 19, 2008
Hey!
Angel_Empy , we need you back at Rhymes
whts happening?
please come back, don't leave us alone.
missin Ya
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 19, 2008
Anna karenina.
Leo Tolstoi.
It seems rather boring to me, i mean considering the publicity and what not it was given after it was chosen for Oprah's book club. angry.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by iice(f): 1:41pm On Aug 20, 2008
About to start Silent Partner - J. Kellerman
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by beewhyfocs(m): 8:31am On Aug 21, 2008
Max Lucado's "cure for the common life" is what im reading now. I have read his other books kike travelling light, facing your giants, Just like Jesus, He still move stones and a couple of others. They are all inspirationals and compelling.

I also like personal effectiveness and leadership books from Brian Tracy and John C Maxwell.

For novels, I just developed interest in John Grishams. I have read "The brethren" and "The client". the two books make me like reading novels.

Although, I dont like reading Nigeria authors yet Chimamanda Ngozie Adichie's "Half of a Yellow sun" is a MUST READ for every Nigerian who wants to have a glimpse into the biafran war. The book is interesting. I read recently that the whole Newcastle University in the U.K is going to read the book next month as part of their reading awarness campaign. The author, a young Nigerian has won a lot of awards on her books.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by mykali(m): 3:33pm On Aug 21, 2008
dark half-stephen king
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by suricattca(f): 11:02am On Aug 22, 2008
A widow for one year - John Irving
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Gamine(f): 2:30pm On Aug 23, 2008
Half of a Yellow sun ATLAST!! lololol grin grin

im starting to like igbo people embarassed cry
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Ladytemi(f): 3:05am On Aug 25, 2008
Jazz
Sula

Both by Toni Morrison
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by DRIV3R: 1:38pm On Aug 25, 2008
CALLING ALL BOOK LOVERS

I AM SELLING SOME OF my BOOKS in pristine condition, (ABOUT 40 PCS)

A COLLECTION OF THAT SPANS SOME ACTIVE FIVE YEARS OF READING

SORRY NO ROMANCE NOVELS ERE,

FOR PURPOSES OF TRANSPERENCY, I WOULD ONLY REPLY TO PEOPLE ON THIS THREAD

THANK YOU

Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Datope(f): 6:00pm On Aug 25, 2008
Moonlight becomes you - Mary Higgins Clark wink
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by spikedcylinder: 2:18pm On Aug 27, 2008
Labyrinth~ Kate Mosse
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by iice(f): 11:49am On Aug 29, 2008
The Watchmen - Alan Moore
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by romsky: 12:32pm On Aug 29, 2008
Robert Ludlum's Sigma Protocol.
THE BEST novel Robert Ludlum has written in years. Fast-paced and totally engrossing it grabs you by the throat on page one
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by tpia: 12:56am On Aug 31, 2008
Book three of The Gulag Archipelago by  Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.

Fascinating reading so far, though the book is enormous. Hope I can find the time to finish it.

Just finished One Day in the Life of Ivan Denisovich . Very sad book.

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (100)

PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) / A Story: Broken Vows / Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.