Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,427 members, 7,923,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 11:01 AM

Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? - Literature (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? (96288 Views)

Which Book Are You Currently Reading? Share Some Thoughts! / Novels Are Time Sucking, Time Wasting Cooked Up Stories? / Which Books Are You Currently Reading? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by nerd2: 5:41pm On Aug 31, 2008
Just read Ugly by Constance Briscoe & A Child Called It / A Man Called Dave by David Pelzer they were both very touching autobiographies, currently looking for some new ones.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by suricattca(f): 10:17pm On Aug 31, 2008
Interview with the Vampire - Anne Rice
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by tokzyt(m): 12:17am On Sep 01, 2008
Multiple Streams of Income by Robert Allen.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Moyola(f): 4:46pm On Sep 01, 2008
Bridge over the past - Jane De Launay
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Ndipe(m): 12:34am On Sep 02, 2008
Handbook to luck by Cristina Garcia
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by SMC(f): 3:47pm On Sep 02, 2008
In the last fortnight or so, I have read -

* The Reluctant Fundamentalist by Mohsin Hamid
* The Sirens of Baghdad by Yasmina Khadra
* The Outcast by Sadie Jones
* Waiting for an Angel by Helon Habila
* What is the What by Dave Eggers
(Okay okay, I know it says which books are you currently reading)

I am currently reading Mohammed Naseehu Ali's The Prophet of Zongo Stree[/b]t (which includes the Caine Prize shortlisted story [b]"Mallam Sile" which was published in The Newyorker magazine).
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by taibatfash(f): 6:46pm On Sep 02, 2008
i just finished reading through the seventh chapter of my SECOND novel, IN HIS EYES,
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Ndipe(m): 12:13am On Sep 03, 2008
SMC, guess what? I read that "Measuring time" by Helon Habila is destined to be a classic!. Unbelievable.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by bluespice(f): 12:51am On Sep 03, 2008
Inside Al Qaeda
The Terminal Spy
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by candide(f): 5:29am On Sep 03, 2008
Three Day Road by Joseph Boyden (based on the true story of two Ojibwes from Canada that fought in WW1) beautifully written story of friendship, war, spirituality.
I recommend it for sure!! He also writes great short fiction, lots of modern twists on traditional (cdn) tales.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by lami4life(f): 1:23pm On Sep 03, 2008
'The World's wealthiest losers' by Margaret Nicholas
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by SamMilla1(m): 4:13pm On Sep 03, 2008
THE APPEAL

JOHN GRISHAM.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by kommy27(f): 3:54pm On Sep 06, 2008
Dianetics by L Ron Hubbarb
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 06, 2008
Just read. . . . . .

The Mask, Dean Koontz
Ticktock, Dean Koontz
Midnight, Dean Koontz
4th of July, James Patterson
Hideaway, Dean Koontz
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by magentam(f): 8:24pm On Sep 06, 2008
Goddesses in Every Woman - Jean Shinoda Bolen

Tough Choices - Carly Fiorina
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by chiogo(f): 10:35pm On Sep 07, 2008
Promise me-------> Harlan Coben
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Moyola(f): 12:43pm On Sep 09, 2008
m done reading Stone cold surrender by Brenda Jackson,

currently readin Beyond temptation same author!!!
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by blackgee(m): 4:18pm On Sep 09, 2008
Though i read my Koran daily, i'm at present devouring the book of my moment 'Invisible Chapters' by Maik Nwosu.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by iice(f): 6:58am On Sep 12, 2008
About to start Twilight - Stephenie Meyer
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by jummiee(f): 6:54pm On Sep 12, 2008
Just finished "The key to Midnight" by Dean Koontz, it was engaging.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Morenike3(f): 5:11pm On Sep 13, 2008
Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 13, 2008
My enemy the queen
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by vescucci(m): 11:58pm On Sep 13, 2008
The Bear and the Dragon. Colossal book
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by iice(f): 2:55am On Sep 15, 2008
New Moon - Stephenie Meyer
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Moyola(f): 11:08pm On Sep 16, 2008
Beyond temptation - Brenda Jackson!!!
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 17, 2008
just finished " RESCUED FROM DESTRUCTION" by Faith Oyedepo

Reading "UNDERSTANDING D POWER OF PRAISE" by David Oyedepo

No b say i wanna b a Pastor b/c i love authors e.g Grisham, ChaseSteel, Munroe, etc
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 17, 2008
just finished " RESCUED FROM DESTRUCTION" by Faith Oyedepo

Reading "UNDERSTANDING D POWER OF PRAISE" by David Oyedepo

No b say i wanna b a Pastor b/c i love authors e.g Grisham, ChaseSteel, Munroe, etc
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Gamine(f): 12:35pm On Sep 17, 2008
The Remains Of The Day by Kazuo Ishiguro

Jerle Shannara-Ilse Witch By Terry Brooks

@Vescucci, The Bear and The Dragon by Tom Clancy?
great read o.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by lammy2(f): 10:56pm On Sep 18, 2008
Parable of Dollars by Sam Adeyemi
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by vescucci(m): 1:33pm On Sep 19, 2008
I suppose you've read it then, Gamine. I'd like to get a hold of that book you're reading, the jap's. What's it about?
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Moyola(f): 5:43pm On Sep 19, 2008
Now reading

'In Bed with her Boss' - Brenda J.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by tRoOE(f): 1:14am On Sep 20, 2008
[size=13pt]Fundamentals of corporate Finance- Ross

Our Guys by Bernard Lefkowitzvery lovely book
[/size]

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (100)

A Story: Broken Vows / TAMISHO - My Story. My Life / Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.