Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,028 members, 7,939,148 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 07:14 PM

When Did Peckham (In London) Get Annexed By Nigeria? - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / When Did Peckham (In London) Get Annexed By Nigeria? (31688 Views)

Most Dangerous Places To Live In London Online Poll,Peckham No 1 / Coming To South East London(peckham)help Needed / Little Lagos In South London( Peckham) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Did Peckham (In London) Get Annexed By Nigeria? by Sauron1: 2:59am On Nov 13, 2009
chic2pimp:

What a load of poppycocks. London is the best place on earth to live in. I dare you to name a better capital city anywhere in the world ?cool

I agree with this.
The city attracts more visitors than Las Vegas and Hollywood put together.
Re: When Did Peckham (In London) Get Annexed By Nigeria? by chika98: 3:01am On Nov 13, 2009
chic2pimp:

I too won't live in Most rough/ghetto areas in the U.S.

I know that no one would like to live in a ghetto area in the US or UK.
Re: When Did Peckham (In London) Get Annexed By Nigeria? by sjeezy8: 4:50am On Nov 13, 2009
Nigerians yankee dont really live in the Ghettos.

but yea Nigerian arent really the concern some say its more of the pakis and somalis. A white british guy actually said to me that he would rather live next to a Nigerian than(his words) "a fuckin bloody paki or stinkin somali" BNP supporter he was. I heard the unemployment is the highest among the indian pakis and co . . . so i guess Nigerians dont have it that bad.

but this video looks like a third world country, esp with that lady with the baby tied on her back,
Re: When Did Peckham (In London) Get Annexed By Nigeria? by posakosa(m): 5:01am On Nov 13, 2009
Where most Nigerians live in Brooklyn, NY is the HOOD/GHETTO---- no wonder they all wanna be nurses. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: When Did Peckham (In London) Get Annexed By Nigeria? by sjeezy8: 5:05am On Nov 13, 2009
^^^^^^ thats new york not where most Nigerians live, most Nigerian live in Maryland- the highest earning state for blacks in America.
Re: When Did Peckham (In London) Get Annexed By Nigeria? by ceasyc(f): 5:23am On Nov 13, 2009
OMO IBO:

ceasyc, there are too many holes to pick in your post. Too may holes . . . . .
but this?? You gast to be sh1ttin me.

point out all d holes not just 1 abeg

anyhooo dat was not my post, u can c its quote n end quote by bandore on pg 5
i only agreed wit him & i aint sh*ttin u!

so many tins i cant get elsewhere in uk/london, i get in peckham
unless wen  my mom or family members cums 2 visit then dey can bring me dem stuff
most times dey cannot bring me food stuff anymore (these days), e.g. bushmeat, snail
for 9ja airport na wahala
uk airport is even worse, dem no dey greee like dat anymore unlike b4
&my family dont cum monthly, ticket dear ohhh

FOR ME LONDON WUD B POINTLESS WITOUT PECKHAM MARKET COS ME LIKE MY 9JA DELICACIES/FOOD WELL WELL
WHICH I MUST HAVE DAILY. U CAN FIND ALMOST ANY 9JA FOOD/INGREDIENT THERE
I MISS HOME ENUF ALREADY EVEN THO I VISIT BUT STILL

i am agreeing wit him (dat post/comment) again jo!
Re: When Did Peckham (In London) Get Annexed By Nigeria? by chic2pimp(m): 5:29am On Nov 13, 2009
Nah new york in terms of population has the largest nigerian american community in the U.S

sjeezy8:

^^^^^^ thats new york not where most Nigerians live, most Nigerian live in Maryland- the highest earning state for blacks in America.
Re: When Did Peckham (In London) Get Annexed By Nigeria? by posakosa(m): 5:39am On Nov 13, 2009
If you want to see POOR Nigerians in America----got to Brooklyn, NY---- lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: When Did Peckham (In London) Get Annexed By Nigeria? by mustafar1: 6:13am On Nov 13, 2009
so the hate talk has shifted from london to NY, next would be LA and chicago. oh add toronto to that too.
Re: When Did Peckham (In London) Get Annexed By Nigeria? by oyinda3(f): 7:12am On Nov 13, 2009
I don't see anything wrong with the video. why are ppl using negative words like infested and squalor just because they see nigerians.  undecided

i stay in an all/ mostly white area and wish i saw more nigerians or africans in general. even the few black people around the area are white (culture wise). not much diversity at all. yeah the streets are uber clean and quiet but i will prefer a more busy and boisterous street, like the one in the video, sometimes.

FOR ME LONDON WUD B POINTLESS WITOUT PECKHAM MARKET COS ME LIKE MY 9JA DELICACIES/FOOD WELL WELL
WHICH I MUST HAVE DAILY. U CAN FIND ALMOST ANY 9JA FOOD/INGREDIENT THERE
I MISS HOME ENUF ALREADY EVEN THO I VISIT BUT STILL

good point. it seems the food will be cheaper too. since there seem to be so many stores
Re: When Did Peckham (In London) Get Annexed By Nigeria? by SEFAGO(m): 7:26am On Nov 13, 2009
I don't see anything wrong with the video. why are ppl using negative words like infested and squalor just because they see nigerians.  Undecided

i stay in an all/ mostly white area and wish i saw more nigerians or africans in general. even the few black people around the area are white (culture wise). not much diversity at all. yeah the streets are uber clean and quiet but i will prefer a more busy and boisterous street, like the one in the video, sometimes.

I dont think most see the repercussion. I think some people have hinted at this issue. The Video was a BNP video. This video was made to show what happens when western countries allow nonwhite immigrants into a certain location: white flight and subsequent deterioration of the infrastructure of the area. Doesn't it strike you guys that nigerians have managed to turn a developed and once beautiful area into dirty Lagos. Agreed, this is a subset of peckham- which I have been to (which yoruba person hasn't been to peckham smiley) and there are other areas. But this area of peckham has been significantly transformed by immigrants.

The OP is using the same rhetoric that would be used by BNP supporters who are strongly against multiculturalism. Why are you shocked by the words infested and squalor- because truth be told that is what this peckham looks like as opposed to the peckham b4 the influx of non-white immigrants. I am not trying to say somethin bad about anyone- I just believe we should do some sort self-reflection before making any comments. As the saying goes- when you are in rome, do exactly as the romans.
Re: When Did Peckham (In London) Get Annexed By Nigeria? by SEFAGO(m): 7:33am On Nov 13, 2009
Nah new york in terms of population has the largest nigerian american community in the U.S

Agreed New york followed by Texas (3rd), Maryland (4th), virginia (2nd). As someone who has lived in predominantly south asian neighborhoods, to predominantly white, to predominantly nigerian people I see a disturbing pattern.

Especially in Maryland where there is a high nigerian population, and i hear yoruba being spoken on street grin. Outside the place looks like the US, then when you enter the neighborhoods, the smell reminds you of Lasgidi.
Re: When Did Peckham (In London) Get Annexed By Nigeria? by hackney(m): 8:20am On Nov 13, 2009
Me, Live in south london? IYA!!!!!
Re: When Did Peckham (In London) Get Annexed By Nigeria? by oyinda3(f): 8:23am On Nov 13, 2009
SEFAGO:

I  dont think most see the repercussion. I think some people have hinted at this issue. The Video was a BNP video. This video was made to show what happens when western countries allow nonwhite immigrants into a certain location: white flight and subsequent deterioration of the infrastructure of the area. Doesn't it strike you guys that nigerians have managed to turn a developed and once beautiful area into dirty Lagos. Agreed, this is a subset of peckham- which I have been to (which yoruba person hasn't been to peckham smiley) and there are other areas. But this area of peckham has been significantly transformed by immigrants.

The OP is using the same rhetoric that would be used by BNP supporters who are strongly against multiculturalism. Why are you shocked by the words infested and squalor- because truth be told that is what this peckham looks like as opposed to the peckham b4 the influx of non-white immigrants. I am not trying to say somethin bad about anyone- I just believe we should do some sort self-reflection before making any comments. As the saying goes- when you are in rome, do exactly as the romans.

you see, i don't understand your stance on this. on one hand you say the infrastructure breakdown comes as a result of white flight. and then you say that nigerians turned the beautiful area into dirty lagos.
also, on one hand you say that the negative rhetoric is similar to that of the BNP that is against multiculturalism and on the other hand you say "when you are in rome, do EXACTLY as the romans"

so what side are you on?  

my point wasn't about the infrastructure of the place. when i saw the video i just saw lots of rich diversity and bustling people on the streets. I didn't see squalor and infestation. I was looking to the brighter side. I guess in the terms that you think of it (or maybe not because your stance is not clear ), the place is not ecomomically wealthy as the more white neighborhoods. but whose fault is that?   I don't think it's the immigrants' fault that the whites and big businesses left. or that the govt now dedicates less resources for the area.

As the saying goes- when you are in rome, do exactly as the romans.

I don't think the europeans did exactly as the africans did when they came to our land. they did the opposite: they made us do exactly as them.
so i don't get your point.
Re: When Did Peckham (In London) Get Annexed By Nigeria? by hackney(m): 8:35am On Nov 13, 2009
To be honest , it is like a rat infestation down there. (lets be frank).
I went to book a flight ticket in peckham once because the agent was a friend from imo state.
I saw someone carrying a skinned goat on his head.

Also store goods almost spill into the streets like in naija.
The people there look like they need a wash.
The true reflection of london is not those areas where people's 'we-carry-rundown-to-everywhere-we-go, world-wide' destiny.
It's in North london (like chelmsford,enfield town,finchley,hampstead) where oyibo is still striving in majority numbers.
Re: When Did Peckham (In London) Get Annexed By Nigeria? by oyinda3(f): 8:49am On Nov 13, 2009
yea i agree the true reflection of london will always be the places where the majority (whites) live.
but maybe peckham will be a more accurate reflection of where most nigerians live in london.

also i haven't been there and just saw the video and i didn't think it was bad. but you do have more experience than me about the place so i believe you.

i don't see anything wrong in carrying skinned goat on head though. lollol just because you're in london doesn't mean you must remove isi ewu from your diet and those animals have to come from somewhere  tongue
Re: When Did Peckham (In London) Get Annexed By Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 13, 2009
That video looks like dirty downsouth Miami where all  'em short Mexicans be.

@chimp2chimp
London might be good for tourism, but as far as living there, def not one of the greatest.
Re: When Did Peckham (In London) Get Annexed By Nigeria? by SEFAGO(m): 9:05am On Nov 13, 2009
you see, i don't understand your stance on this. on one hand you say the infrastructure breakdown comes as a result of white flight. and then you say that nigerians turned the beautiful area into dirty lagos.
also, on one hand you say that the negative rhetoric is similar to that of the BNP that is against multiculturalism and on the other hand you say "when you are in rome, do EXACTLY as the romans"

so what side are you on?  Huh

my point wasn't about the infrastructure of the place. when i saw the video i just saw lots of rich diversity and bustling people on the streets. I didn't see squalor and infestation. I was looking to the brighter side. I guess in the terms that you think of it (or maybe not because your stance is not clear Huh), the place is not ecomomically wealthy as the more white neighborhoods. but whose fault is that?  Huh I don't think it's the immigrants' fault that the whites and big businesses left. or that the govt now dedicates less resources for the area.

As the saying goes- when you are in rome, do exactly as the romans.

I don't think the europeans did exactly as the africans did when they came to our land. they did the opposite: they made us do exactly as them.

Well I am actually on the side of anti- illegal immigration  grin. The deterioration of infrastructure was a consequence of nigerians moving in and not white flight. Trust me, a large number of people in Peckham  are illegal immigrants- I dont waste my time listening to ignorant crap on nairaland when my eye have already seen enough. The people in peckham range from straight up lagos touts ( I am not surprised if danfo replaced the double decker bus in london soon) to hardworking people. However, the touts outnumber the hardworkers, and the place ends up being dirt and mishandled because these people transfer their old dirty habits from lagos into london. Even if the government and big businesses left- what stopped from the immigrants trying to make it look cleaner and maintaining it through their own internal business. you dont need the government every time for everything. All thy need is to  People are calling it squalor because it looks very different from other typical PDW areas

That brings me to BNP, the BNP would use this video as a paradigm of what is wrong with multiculturalism- i dont have to repeat the words they would use. But all they have to do is show the Peckham b4 and the peckham after. I do agree it is very political and that the british government would be less inclined to fund these areas with predominantly minority populations (mostly because they get tax from them and then there is the racial issue too), but what does politics have to do with at least some decent cleanliness and decorum?

Exploitation and Immigration  are two different things. And cross-referencing two different periods of history with different dynamics doesnt fly. This is an era of globalization, whether we like to admit it or not, western culture won (if not we wouldnt be going to their countries in droves) so no time crying over spilled milk.

I am not trying to make a point just from the video though- I making a point from experience, one that I concede is very limited.
Re: When Did Peckham (In London) Get Annexed By Nigeria? by SEFAGO(m): 9:15am On Nov 13, 2009
I went to book a flight ticket in peckham once because the agent was a friend from imo state.
I saw someone carrying a skinned goat on his head.

Also store goods almost spill into the streets like in naija.

Nigerians are notorious in london  grin. Typical scenario on a flight from london to lagos with a woman and her daughter - i was watching with my mouth open:

They go over to check their luggage which the flight attendant says is in excess, the woman  proceeds to open the largest suitcase, takes several ghana must go bags, straddles them right in Gatwick airport, and then begins bringing out "ponmo, turkey breast, cartons of garri, rice and even a container with soup  , she begins to hand it to her daughter, while the garri was pouring down on the ground and the security was looking at her.

Mum: make sure u fit everything in your luggage. Fit it in (she keeps trying to push a primark bag with naija food into her daughters luggage) Oya let us go.

She goes back, finds out that her daughters luggage is now also in excess- she beckons to one of her relatives (who probably lives in london), speaks yoruba to her, telling her to take these food for so and so.

I was like- cant you get all this in nigeria?
Re: When Did Peckham (In London) Get Annexed By Nigeria? by vanitty: 9:21am On Nov 13, 2009
^lol, ofcourse you can get them in Nigeria but that is not the point. When I was younger, I use to be so embarrassed, my mum is pretty much the same really. she will pack biscuit, toilet roll,candles, sweet, fried meat, biros, even pillows. Now when we are traveling together, i just smile really cos i know there will be some sort of drama at the airport
Re: When Did Peckham (In London) Get Annexed By Nigeria? by SEFAGO(m): 9:25am On Nov 13, 2009
I confess my mum is like that too- since i have been traveling, anytime i meet a Nigerian family coming from London back home- all of them carrying massive suitcases for hand luggage- then you see them trying to fit it into the plane. Remembered the times, i had to carry this huge luggages on the plane because my mum wanted to pack half of the UK in our bags in case it disappeared when she came back  cheesy  The good old times  grin
Re: When Did Peckham (In London) Get Annexed By Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 13, 2009
ceasyc, my apologies.
My comment should've been directed at bandore.

My apologies again.
Re: When Did Peckham (In London) Get Annexed By Nigeria? by oyinda3(f): 9:49am On Nov 13, 2009
i guess you make a point. most of the immigrants are poor and that will reflect on the living condition and environment. but i don't agree with this part though

Exploitation and Immigration  are two different things. And cross-referencing two different periods of history with different dynamics doesnt fly. This is an era of globalization, whether we like to admit it or not, western culture won (if not we wouldnt be going to their countries in droves) so no time crying over spilled milk.

your idea seem to be that europeans are a superior race ("western culture won"wink. I don't think I came to US because their culture is better than mine because it isn't lol. their economy is better not their culture or race.
and funny how you seem to apply the word immigrant to only non-european races. the europeans who moved to africa (ex. SA) and created their separate communities were immigrants too lol they went for economic reasons too (diamonds, minerals, poor in their own countries etc ) and yea they exploited and got rich from that. doesn't make them any less of immigrants. lol and i don't think they acted like the romans. you don't have to.

about the touts thing:
it's a poor neighborhood that's why it's like that. not because the people aren't hardworking (i'm sure most work long hours doing odd jobs) or because they are dirty (a old worn out signpost in front of your store might be because you can't afford to replace it not because you are intentionally trying create negative externalities).
like the example of your mom trying to fit in a lot of things on board. she's probably doing it for an economic reason not because she wants to annoy the security ppl.  because of course you wouldn't call your mom a tout. lol
Re: When Did Peckham (In London) Get Annexed By Nigeria? by r231(m): 10:11am On Nov 13, 2009
SEFAGO:

Nigerians are notorious in london  grin. Typical scenario on a flight from london to lagos with a woman and her daughter - i was watching with my mouth open:

They go over to check their luggage which the flight attendant says is in excess, the woman  proceeds to open the largest suitcase, takes several ghana must go bags, straddles them right in Gatwick airport, and then begins bringing out "ponmo, turkey breast, cartons of garri, rice and even a container with soup  , she begins to hand it to her daughter, while the garri was pouring down on the ground and the security was looking at her.

Mum: make sure u fit everything in your luggage. Fit it in (she keeps trying to push a primark bag with naija food into her daughters luggage) Oya let us go.

She goes back, finds out that her daughters luggage is now also in excess- she beckons to one of her relatives (who probably lives in london), speaks yoruba to her, telling her to take these food for so and so.

I was like- cant you get all this in nigeria?

are you sure about dat? now who takes garri/rice/soup from London to 9ja. come on now kool down
Re: When Did Peckham (In London) Get Annexed By Nigeria? by SEFAGO(m): 10:19am On Nov 13, 2009
your idea seem to be that[i] europeans are a superior race ("western culture won"wink[/i]. I don't think I came to US because their culture is better than mine because it isn't lol. their economy is better not their culture or race.
and funny how you seem to apply the word immigrant to only non-european races. the europeans who moved to africa (ex. SA) and created their separate communities were immigrants too lol they went for economic reasons too (diamonds, minerals, poor in their own countries etc ) and yea they exploited and got rich from that. doesn't make them any less of immigrants. lol and i don't think they acted like the romans. you don't have to.

I knew you were going to say that. That is why my first post was vague so as to avoid you misconstruing anything. I never said europeans were superior- I said they won the culture wars-I hope you are aware that the whole global economic order as it is now was significantly created by europeans, and contributions were made by other minorities (mostly chinese and indians). The computer you are using was brought to you courtesy of the european economic model which was as a result of the exploitative nature of europeans grin  I am a culture relativist -I hate both Afrocentrism and eurocentrism alike- believing that people evolved a culture that suited their needs. Consequently, i understand why Africans are having problems getting a handle on just 60 years what it took Europeans a 1000 years to build.

like the example of your mom trying to fit in a lot of things on board. she's probably doing it for an economic reason not because she wants to annoy the security ppl.  because of course you wouldn't call your mom a tout

The first story wasn't me by the way- none of my family shops at primark that is for poor people  cool. She was displaying cultural habits of Nigerian women, and i criticize those habits too.

CASE IN POINT: This Peckham issue has more severe consequences. As more and more western countries, become more conservative and against immigration (as is obvious from recent European politics with racist groups winning political seats ), we would have to get our shit together.  To get our shit together we need to self-reflect and become aware of our uncontested bottom position in the order of things.

and funny how you seem to apply the word immigrant to only non-european races. the europeans who moved to africa (ex. SA) and created their separate communities were immigrants too lol they went for economic reasons too (diamonds, minerals, poor in their own countries etc ) and yea they exploited and got rich from that. doesn't make them any less of immigrants. lol and i don't think they acted like the romans. you don't have to.

i usually prefer to use immigration to refer human movement after World War II and also to the legal term. For obvious reasons- we could argue that everyone was an immigrants (since human movement to various geographic locations occurred for 10,000's years in tandem with evolution)so loosely using the term could lead to ambiguities. Agreed the white south Africans, as well as the french Algerians moved into african countries that they were loathe to leave. Regardless. immigration as it is used to day refers to a recent phenomena. And this immigration usually is from the third world to the first world.
Re: When Did Peckham (In London) Get Annexed By Nigeria? by SEFAGO(m): 10:21am On Nov 13, 2009
are you sure about dat?Huh now who takes garri/rice/soup from London to 9ja. come on now kool down

agreed i am lying. I don kool down bros- i was just reminiscing online anyways, not using that to make a point.
Re: When Did Peckham (In London) Get Annexed By Nigeria? by omar22(m): 10:38am On Nov 13, 2009
The truth is Nigerians in Peckham do live like lower life forms in Peckham and south London, in fact half of them don't officially exist in London society because they're illegal. People back in the village where they have the most basic of things look 30x better than those in Peckham.

SOMEONE NEEDS TO BE SECTIONED,
Re: When Did Peckham (In London) Get Annexed By Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 13, 2009
Trust me, a large number of people in Peckham  are illegal immigrants- I dont waste my time listening to ignorant crap on nairaland when my eye have already seen enough. The people in peckham range from straight up lagos touts ( I am not surprised if danfo replaced the double decker bus in london soon) to hardworking people. However, the touts outnumber the hardworkers, and the place ends up being dirt and mishandled because these people transfer their old dirty habits from lagos into london. Even if the government and big businesses left- what stopped from the immigrants trying to make it look cleaner and maintaining it through their own internal business.

Correction my friend they are already doing that. I don't r'ber big businesses being in Peckham (maybe they'd all moved before I lived at Peckham), in fact most of the businesses in Peckham are naija owned all of which pay taxes to Southwark Council and the central government . I am inclined to think that if the Naijas in Peckham all took flight it will then become really derelict and run down. If you don't believe me then you need to visit white ghettos in northern towns. Plus the video does not show the residential parts of Peckham so I don't understand what folks expect to see in a market clip
Re: When Did Peckham (In London) Get Annexed By Nigeria? by omar22(m): 10:53am On Nov 13, 2009
I dont know why the hatred about Peckham, is it becaue its filled with Nigerians or West Indians? people talk as if the same as Mushin Olosho or the Old Oshodi market,

People need to half a look at Southall where its 99% Bangladesh, Paki, Sri Lankan or Indian, am not bragging here but that place would make Peckham look like Dubai, its dirty, it stinks, too crowdy,

Now when you are looking for a dirty residential area then think or Leeds Yorkshire or Liverpool where majority of the citizens there are on Benefits,
Re: When Did Peckham (In London) Get Annexed By Nigeria? by SEFAGO(m): 11:00am On Nov 13, 2009
I don't r'ber big businesses being in Peckham (maybe they'd all moved before I lived at Peckham)in fact most of the businesses in Peckham are naija owned all of which pay taxes to Southwark Council and the central government.

obviously peckham has had a thriving nigerian population since the mid-16th century  grin grin grin right b4 there was a nation called nigeria. I dont mean standard big business but just a thriving industry.

I am inclined to think that if the Naijas in Peckham all took flight it will  then become really derelict and run down.

If you don't believe me then you need to visit white ghettos in northern towns. Plus the video does not show the residential parts of Peckham so I don't understand what folks expect to see in a market clip

prolly but most likely not. If nigerians disappear- some smart real estate company would develop the place nicely into a residential area/business district, invite companies to invest in this cheap area or sell it to the British class looking for an under-crowded location, b4 you know it, it would be a thriving city. But yes, i think the market clip was biased- but the video was propaganda anyways and not meant to shown anything good about peckham.

I dont know why the hatred about Peckham, is it becaue its filled with Nigerians or West Indians? people talk as if the same as Mushin Olosho or the Old Oshodi market,

yeah i would agree 100% that peckham gets a lot more bad rep because of the ethnicity of its inhabitants.
Re: When Did Peckham (In London) Get Annexed By Nigeria? by No2Atheism(m): 11:05am On Nov 13, 2009
Nigerians have superiority complex towards other nigerians and inferiority complex towards white people . . . its unfortunately the consequence of western brainwashing . . .
Re: When Did Peckham (In London) Get Annexed By Nigeria? by omar22(m): 11:08am On Nov 13, 2009
invite companies to invest in this cheap area or sell it to the British class looking for an under-crowded location, b4 you know it, it would be a thriving city. But yes, i think the market clip was biased- but the video was propaganda anyways and not meant to shown anything good about peckham.

Did you call Peckham a cheap area? do you know what your talking about?

are you talking about when the old North Peckham Estate was available, now its being demolished, Houses in Peckham are more expensive than houses in Greenwich, Charlton, Woolwich, Lewisham, Bromley etc calling Peckham a cheap area is an over statement,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Black Box Of Ethiopian Crashed Plane Found / Inquire On Best Way To Relocate My Family To Ireland / What Does SUKUK Mean? (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.